View Full Version : Chiefs Tyson Jackson

Pages : [1] 2

Halfcan
09-20-2009, 04:03 PM
one tackle today WOW!!!!

DaneMcCloud
09-20-2009, 04:05 PM
Come on, Dude.

He was a FAR better choice than Mark Sanchez.

Chiefsplanet says so!

:shake:

Halfcan
09-20-2009, 04:09 PM
I suppose-he got pushed around like an overpaid bitch today.

between Cassel giving the game away and the pussy play of Jackson-yes passing on the 2-0 Sanchez looks very stoopid.

doomy3
09-20-2009, 04:09 PM
He also had a forced fumble that we couldn't recover.

As a whole though, our DLine did their job today. If anyone would have said we would hold the Raiders to 67 yards on the ground and 166 total yards, I think everyone would have taken that. Jackson gets a lot of that credit.

doomy3
09-20-2009, 04:10 PM
I suppose-he got pushed around like an overpaid bitch today.

between Cassel giving the game away and the pussy play of Jackson-yes passing on the 2-0 Sanchez looks very stoopid.

If you want to see something that looks very stoopid, just read your own posts.

the Talking Can
09-20-2009, 04:13 PM
um, our dl was pretty good today....we held them to 70 yards rushing on 21 carries...after being told the raiders would dominate us and run for 400 yards

tackles and sacks are the lbs problem....

i'm all for complaing, but try the right targets....

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-20-2009, 04:13 PM
I love this idea that the Raiders didn't run the ball because we stopped them. The only person that stopped the Raiders ground game today was Tom Cable. It's his dumbass fault for coming out throwing with the most inaccurate QB in NFL history.

BigVE
09-20-2009, 04:14 PM
He also had a forced fumble that we couldn't recover.

As a whole though, our DLine did their job today. If anyone would have said we would hold the Raiders to 67 yards on the ground and 166 total yards, I think everyone would have taken that. Jackson gets a lot of that credit.

Definitely. After last weeks defensive performance by KC and the offensive performance (running game) of the raiduhs I figured they would run all over and through us.

the Talking Can
Come on, Dude.

He was a FAR better choice than Mark Sanchez.

Chiefsplanet says so!

:shake:

who said that?

Halfcan
If you want to see something that looks very stoopid, just read your own posts.

he had 1 tackle-what is there to be excited about

this was a stoopid pick

ArrowheadHawk
Why don't some of you bozos just go root for the fuggen jets.

Titty Meat
09-20-2009, 04:15 PM
I love this idea that the Raiders didn't run the ball because we stopped them. The only person that stopped the Raiders ground game today was Tom Cable. It's his dumbass fault for coming out throwing with the most inaccurate QB in NFL history.

But this teams defense is better they got Mike Vrabel and Tamba Hali is a beast!

the Talking Can

hilarious

if we didn't stop them on those 21 runs, who did?

Halfcan

no shit a Manning or Brady would have picked us apart

Titty Meat
09-20-2009, 04:16 PM
The chiefs certainly didn't stuff the run when it counted

doomy3
09-20-2009, 04:17 PM

They ran the ball 25 times and threw 24 times, and many of those passes came on their last drive from behind.

They averaged 2.7 YPC. That is a good job stopping the run.

DaneMcCloud
09-20-2009, 04:17 PM
who said that?

Are you kidding?

Where were you from May to July?

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-20-2009, 04:18 PM
hilarious

if we didn't stop them on those 21 runs, who did?

I damn sure don't remember seeing us stop them from running when it mattered the most.

Why don't you look up Balt's YPC on their first 20 last week. There isn't going to be much of a difference. If Oakland would have committed to running on first and second down, we would have gotten gashed.

the Talking Can
Are you kidding?

Where were you from May to July?

yes.....

i've seen lots of people argue cassel versus sanchez

but seeing how we already had a QB entering the draft, the point you're claiming doesn't even make any sense...

Titty Meat
They ran the ball 25 times and threw 24 times, and many of those passes came on their last drive from behind.

They didn't stuff the run when it counted. Thats like when your mom goes out to the bars and does a good job at not getting fucked til the end of the night.

doomy3
09-20-2009, 04:19 PM
he had 1 tackle-what is there to be excited about

this was a stoopid pick

If you expected a 3-4 DE to come in ad put up big stats, then you will most definitely be disappointed. However, if we can hold opponents, especially a team like the Raiders who had a top 10 rushing attack last year, to 2.7 YPC and 66 yards on the ground, then Jackson is doing his job.

DaneMcCloud
09-20-2009, 04:19 PM
I damn sure don't remember seeing us stop them from running when it mattered the most.

Why don't you look up Balt's YPC on their first 20 last week. There isn't going to be much of a difference. If Oakland would have committed to running on first and second down, we would have gotten gashed.

I kept saying to TinyE today, "This is the dumbest play-calling I've ever seen".

ArrowheadHawk
09-20-2009, 04:20 PM

Which lotter numbers should I pick Miss Cleo?

doomy3
09-20-2009, 04:20 PM
They didn't stuff the run when it counted. Thats like when your mom goes out to the bars and does a good job at not getting ****ed til the end of the night.

Good one, dipshit.

You prove what a dumbass you are with each and every post.

BTW, I lost my Mom a year ago. So you can use that joke on someone else, cumstain.

Halfcan
09-20-2009, 04:21 PM
um, our dl was pretty good today....we held them to 70 yards rushing on 21 carries...after being told the raiders would dominate us and run for 400 yards

tackles and sacks are the lbs problem....

i'm all for complaing, but try the right targets....

did you watch the last drive- our D line did not budge their O line and gave Jafatass all day to pass

that is two games in a row Jackson has disapeared when we needed him.

Titty Meat
It wouldn't have mattered if the Chiefs drafted Sanchez this year anyway. The talent sucked Cassell played alright, this franchise won't win anything as long as Clancy Pendergast is a coach. New regime same shit.

the Talking Can

what do you mean when it mattered most?

they had no running lanes, we stuffed them all day...you saw it, we all saw it

when you hold a team to 70 yards and barely 3 yards a carry, you've stopped the run...period

the raiders won because of russel's passing on the last drive

Halfcan
09-20-2009, 04:22 PM
If you expected a 3-4 DE to come in ad put up big stats, then you will most definitely be disappointed. However, if we can hold opponents, especially a team like the Raiders who had a top 10 rushing attack last year, to 2.7 YPC and 66 yards on the ground, then Jackson is doing his job.

How in the fuck did Jackson do his job???

did you even watch the game dumbass??

Titty Meat
09-20-2009, 04:22 PM
Good one, dipshit.

You prove what a dumbass you are with each and every post.

BTW, I lost my Mom a year ago. So you can use that joke on someone else, cumstain.

I apologize I didn't know that.

the Talking Can
09-20-2009, 04:23 PM
did you watch the last drive- our D line did not budge their O line and gave Jafatass all day to pass

our LBs suck

do you understand a 3-4?

for a rookie, Jackson played pretty damn well today....against an OL that everyone said would dominate us....

doomy3
09-20-2009, 04:23 PM
I apologize I didn't know that.

Go fuck yourself.

the Talking Can
09-20-2009, 04:24 PM
anyone saying we didn't stop the run today is a fucking retard

doomy3
09-20-2009, 04:24 PM
How in the **** did Jackson do his job???

did you even watch the game dumbass??

Seriously, I'm not going to try to explain this to your stupid ass.

66 yards rushing.

2.7 YPC.

The DLine did their job.

Titty Meat
09-20-2009, 04:25 PM
Go **** yourself.

No fuck you prick. If you don't want people talking shit don't act like a fucking asshole. Like I said I apologized but you do deserve all the comments that get thrown your way.

Titty Meat
09-20-2009, 04:25 PM
Seriously, I'm not going to try to explain this to your stupid ass.

66 yards rushing.

2.7 YPC.

The DLine did their job.

Seriously did you not see the last drive? It doesn't matter the defense was in a position to win the game and it didn't.

doomy3
09-20-2009, 04:28 PM

No **** you prick. If you don't want people talking shit don't act like a ****ing asshole. Like I said I apologized but you do deserve all the comments that get thrown your way.

Seriously? So this post:

Deserved this?

They didn't stuff the run when it counted. Thats like when your mom goes out to the bars and does a good job at not getting ****ed til the end of the night.

Alright. Like I said, go fuck yourself. You're not worth the keystrokes it takes to respond to your fucking bitch ass.

the Talking Can
09-20-2009, 04:29 PM
where'd everyone go?

i want to know about all this rushing "when it mattered most" that the raiders had??

Titty Meat
The Chiefs stuffed the run but lost on a game winning touchdown that was a RUN by Mcfadden. Hmmm

doomy3
Seriously did you not see the last drive? It doesn't matter the defense was in a position to win the game and it didn't.

The drive where Russell threw to wide open receivers? Yeah, I saw that. Now please explain to me what you would have liked Jackson to do on that drive.

Perhaps everyone should be directing this anger towards our vaunted secondary that completely folded when it mattered.

Halfcan
09-20-2009, 04:30 PM
Sorry Mecca called this one folks- dumb pick for that slot.

We WAY over paid for this guy.

Mecca called it!

kstater
09-20-2009, 04:31 PM
It is pretty clear to me after two games that he's a bust. He should have at least 20 sacks and a forced fumble or two.

Reaper16
I was taking a shit and I thought to myself "At least no one is erroneously complaining about Tyson Jackson." So much for that.

the Talking Can
The Chiefs stuffed the run but lost on a game winning touchdown that was a RUN by Mcfadden. Hmmm

really?

you that stupid?

Titty Meat
09-20-2009, 04:32 PM
The drive where Russell threw to wide open receivers? Yeah, I saw that. Now please explain to me what you would have liked Jackson to do on that drive.

Perhaps everyone should be directing this anger towards our vaunted secondary that completely folded when it mattered.

You just answered you own question. The secondary sucked because the QB had all day to throw.

Titty Meat
09-20-2009, 04:33 PM
really?

you that stupid?

So we shut down the Raiders running but they still scored the game winning TD on a run. Thats not shutting it down if you lose.

doomy3

Oh. You're talking about the pitch to McFadden that was run to the opposite side of Tyson Jackson. Brilliant.

Titty Meat
As for the whole game like Hamas said it was a stupid gameplan by Tom Cable. Still the Chiefs didn't stuff the run when it counted.

munkey
09-20-2009, 04:34 PM

I thought you knew your football....:shake:

doomy3
So we shut down the Raiders running but they still scored the game winning TD on a run. Thats not shutting it down if you lose.

Did you watch the run? It was a fucking pitch to the opposite side of Jackson. What the fuck would you like for him to do?

Titty Meat
Oh. You're talking about the pitch to McFadden that was run to the opposite side of Tyson Jackson. Brilliant.

Keep moving the goal post fucktard. Which is it? Russell had all day to throw most the game.

tk13
Well, we certainly contained the run better than I expected us to, and most people expected us to for that matter.

Titty Meat
09-20-2009, 04:35 PM
Douchey doesn't expect the #3 overall pick to get any push aginst one of the shittiest o-lines in the league.

doomy3
09-20-2009, 04:36 PM
Keep moving the goal post ****tard. Which is it? Russell had all day to throw most the game.

Tyson Jackson is a 3-4 DE. Please let me know what you don't understand about his position. He will probably NEVER be a huge pass rusher. That responsibility falls on the OLBs in a 3-4 defense.

And I am not moving any fucking goalposts. You keep pointing to the game winning TD run. That was a pitch to the left side, away from Jackson. I'm sorry if your stupid ass can't understand this.

kstater
09-20-2009, 04:36 PM
Wait, Oakland has a horrible OL now? Interesting.

doomy3
09-20-2009, 04:37 PM
Wait, Oakland has a horrible OL now? Interesting.

Yeah, funny how that works.

'Hamas' Jenkins
where'd everyone go?

i want to know about all this rushing "when it mattered most" that the raiders had??

How about that toss sweep where DMC walked into the fucking end zone, dipshit.

munkey
As for the whole game like Hamas said it was a stupid gameplan by Tom Cable. Still the Chiefs didn't stuff the run when it counted.

When does it "count"? seriously...1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th QT..?

The last defensive series I blame on coaching...not players...it was an abortion imo. We might as well bring back Gunther...

doomy3
How about that toss sweep where DMC walked into the ****ing end zone, dipshit.

TO THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE PERSON THIS THREAD IS ABOUT. WHAT IS HARD TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT THIS?

Titty Meat
09-20-2009, 04:38 PM
Tyson Jackson is a 3-4 DE. Please let me know what you don't understand about his position. He will probably NEVER be a huge pass rusher. That responsibility falls on the OLBs in a 3-4 defense.

And I am not moving any ****ing goalposts. You keep pointing to the game winning TD run. That was a pitch to the left side, away from Jackson. I'm sorry if your stupid ass can't understand this.

So you spend a #3 pick on a D-end in the 3-4 when you had the record setting worst pass rush in the NFL?

You were refering to the whole team stuffing the run and I pointed out the Raiders scored the game winning touchdown running the ball.

Halfcan
09-20-2009, 04:38 PM
I thought you knew your football....:shake:

sorry I guess I expected at least some production for that HUGE payday he just cashed in.

1 tackle

the Talking Can
09-20-2009, 04:39 PM

so you are that stupid....got it

Titty Meat
09-20-2009, 04:39 PM
so you are that stupid....got it

You've been pwnt by life so its not really worth explaining to you. You can't say the Chiefs stuff the run only to lose the game on a running play.

doomy3
09-20-2009, 04:40 PM
So you spend a #3 pick on a D-end in the 3-4 when you had the record setting worst pass rush in the NFL?

You were refering to the whole team stuffing the run and I pointed out the Raiders scored the game winning touchdown running the ball.

We also couldn't stop the run at all last year. So we picked a guy that could help us with that. And we did stop the run much better today. Certainly much better than anyone on this board thought we would.

And when I was referring to the Chiefs stopping the run today, it is in relation to Tyson Jackson doing his job. Obviously he isn't going to make a difference on a short pitch to the opposite side. Not unless he has a rocket up his ass.

Halfcan
09-20-2009, 04:40 PM
When does it "count"? seriously...1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th QT..?

The last defensive series I blame on coaching...not players...it was an abortion imo. We might as well bring back Gunther...

Now THIS I agree with- we played the prevent and our safeties looked lost back there.

We rushed only 4 that whole series and the line including (Action Jackson) went up against a wall.

doomy3
09-20-2009, 04:41 PM
This place is clownshoes.

kstater
You've been pwnt by life so its not really worth explaining to you. You can't say the Chiefs stuff the run only to lose the game on a running play.

So say they had limited the Raiders to 1 yard rushing. But that 1 yard was the TD run, they didn't stop the run game?

Titty Meat
We also couldn't stop the run at all last year. So we picked a guy that could help us with that. And we did stop the run much better today. Certainly much better than anyone on this board thought we would.

And when I was referring to the Chiefs stopping the run today, it is in relation to Tyson Jackson doing his job. Obviously he isn't going to make a difference on a short pitch to the opposite side. Not unless he has a rocket up his ass.

So instead of drafting Donald Washington there wasn't a guy in the 4th round who could play aginst the run? This team is 7 million under the cap floor too. They could have overpayed for a guy like Greg Ellis instead they did nothing.

the Talking Can

really, 1 5 yard run means we didn't stop the run?

every play on that series was a pass......they won because of passing

this is the dishonest argument you are really going to make? that 1 play means we didn't stop the run, even though we clearly did?

70 yards on 21 carries isn't stopping the run, if one run is a td

holy shit

Titty Meat
09-20-2009, 04:42 PM
So say they had limited the Raiders to 1 yard rushing. But that 1 yard was the TD run, they didn't stop the run game?

Now you're reaching.

the Talking Can
09-20-2009, 04:42 PM
i thought you were more honest than that hamas....

that is grade school nonsense....at least i knew what's going on now

Titty Meat
09-20-2009, 04:43 PM

this is the dishonest argument you are really going to make? that 1 play means we didn't stop the run, even though we clearly did?

holy shit

If they stopped the run that would mean they stopped Mcfadden and probably would have won the game. They didn't and they lost. Thats not stopping the run.

munkey
sorry I guess I expected at least some production for that HUGE payday he just cashed in.

1 tackle

It's his first year...I personally think it's refreshing to see a rookie start...AND

He's a "contain" type player and from the rushing yards the raiders put up I think he did his job.

kstater
Now you're reaching.

So where do you draw the line? 1 yard, 50 yards, 70 yards?

Halfcan
09-20-2009, 04:44 PM
Douchey doesn't expect the #3 overall pick to get any push aginst one of the shittiest o-lines in the league.

ROFL I expect more than one tackle and to be pushed around like a bitch when the game is on the line.

Dorsey stepped it up a bit. Maybe it is going to just take a couple of years to get anything out of this guy. Or maybe he is the next Ryan Simms-he looked like Simms today,

Titty Meat
09-20-2009, 04:44 PM
So where do you draw the line? 1 yard, 50 yards, 70 yards?

When the runningback goes untouched for the game winning touchdown

kcxiv
09-20-2009, 04:45 PM

cuause we were in prevent and rushed 3 if that. lol

Titty Meat
ROFL I expect more than one tackle and to be pushed around like a bitch when the game is on the line.

Dorsey stepped it up a bit. Maybe it is going to just take a couple of years to get anything out of this guy. Or maybe he is the next Ryan Simms-he looked like Simms today,

Thing is Jackson will be a solid player but this team needs playmakers thats pretty obvious and you're telling me with the # 3 pick you couldn't find a play maker? Or 7 million under the cap floor you couldn't overpay for a playmaker?

kcxiv
I remember when Mario Williams was drafted and well, he was horrible his first year and a half, then uh oh.

munkey
09-20-2009, 04:46 PM
If they stopped the run that would mean they stopped Mcfadden and probably would have won the game. They didn't and they lost. Thats not stopping the run.

Now that's just plain retarded...I seriously don't know what else to say...sheesh.

doomy3
09-20-2009, 04:46 PM

Just out of curiosity, in what way did Dorsey step it up when Jackson was apparently "getting pushed around" all day.

Reaper16
09-20-2009, 04:47 PM
I remember when Mario Williams was drafted and well, he was horrible his first year and a half, then uh oh.
UGH

doomy3
09-20-2009, 04:49 PM
it is absolutely hilarious to watch billay try to pin that last run on the DL. It was a toss sweep that his boy, Mike Brown, was unblocked on and completely whiffed on the tackle. He had a chance to tackle him one on one at the line of scrimmage and was completely out of control instead of breaking down.

If you don't believe me, watch it here:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d812c1c91/McFadden-TD-run

Easy 6
09-20-2009, 04:50 PM
This place is clownshoes.

Its a world of absolutes, where nobody will even consider the thought that they arent 100% right.

More like DC every day.

Halfcan
09-20-2009, 04:53 PM
Just out of curiosity, in what way did Dorsey step it up when Jackson was apparently "getting pushed around" all day.

Dorsey had 4 tackles and was disrupting in the passing game as well. He jumped up and knocked down a sure 3rd down conversion and almost had the Int.

I have been hard on Dorsey but today he had his best game.

I was impressed with Tank as well- he led the team in tackles and To me is the reason we shut down the running game.

Halfcan
09-20-2009, 04:55 PM

well lets hope that passing on Sanchez and Curry will not be looked back as a HUGE mistake in a few years.

the Talking Can
09-20-2009, 04:55 PM
well, apparently there is a new definition of stopping the run, or stopping the pass

if a team scores on a single run play, then they by definition were successful running the ball that game....stats are irrelevant

same for passing

so next time journalist or a poster says, "we held them to 3 yards a carry and only 70 yards..we stopped the run"....you tell them they are wrong, because any score invalidates it....

lots of people have made this mistake over the years....like everyone, in fact...because it never occurred to them to think of such a stupid excuse....

LaChapelle
09-20-2009, 04:57 PM
Someone gets credit for breaking Gallery's leg. That is if McFatass didn't fall on him.

kstater
09-20-2009, 04:58 PM
well, apparently there is a new definition of stopping the run, or stopping the pass

if a team scores on a single run play, then they by definition were successful running the ball that game....stats are irrelevant

same for passing

so next time journalist or a poster says, "we held them to 3 yards a carry and only 70 yards..we stopped the run"....you tell them they are wrong, because any score invalidates it....

lots of people have made this mistake over the years....like everyone, in fact...because it never occurred to them to think of such a stupid excuse....

The Steelers kicker has done his job today because he made both of his extra points. Those two missed FG's are irrelevant.

munkey
09-20-2009, 04:59 PM

same for passing

ROFL

Couldn't have said it better myself...THANK YOU.

Some on board are lost when it come to the game which is really kinda of sad in a way. :shake:

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-20-2009, 05:00 PM
TO THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE PERSON THIS THREAD IS ABOUT. WHAT IS HARD TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT THIS?

NOTHING WHEN WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE INABILITY OF THE CHIEFS TO STOP THE RUN WHEN IT MATTERED MOST AND NOT JUST JESUS JACKSON, YOU DUMB FUCK!!

doomy3
09-20-2009, 05:01 PM

same for passing

No. This only works half the time.

See, if they would have run for 150 yards today, but we would have held them out of the end zone, we would have been gashed, and there would have been some kind of playcalling reason for why they didn't score. Certainly not because we stopped them. I honestly believe in order for people to be happy with the unit, we must hold the other team under 100 yards and shut them out. Because holding them to 170 total yards and 13 points certainly is inexcusable.

Halfcan
09-20-2009, 05:01 PM
NOTHING WHEN WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE INABILITY OF THE CHIEFS TO STOP THE RUN WHEN IT MATTERED MOST AND NOT JUST JESUS JACKSON, YOU DUMB ****!!

ROFLROFL

wow

munkey
09-20-2009, 05:02 PM
The Steelers kicker has done his job today because he made both of his extra points. Those two missed FG's are irrelevant.

STOP IT...For F(*KS sake...good lord. You're comparing a Kicker's stats to the rest of the team? :shake:

doomy3
09-20-2009, 05:03 PM
NOTHING WHEN WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE INABILITY OF THE CHIEFS TO STOP THE RUN WHEN IT MATTERED MOST AND NOT JUST JESUS JACKSON, YOU DUMB ****!!

This thread is about Tyson Jackson, and whether he had a good game or not. But, I guess that is irrelevant.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-20-2009, 05:03 PM

holy shit

Jesus Christ, if Oakland wanted to run the ball, they would have. I love how Larry has 24 for 78 and he looks like "new man" or like the '05 Larry, but the Raiders, who came out passing rather than running, and constantly put themselves in 3rd and forever because of it, run for nearly the same YPC and we stonewalled them.

The fact of the matter is this:

Teams get most of their yards running on carries 20-40.
Cable fucked his own team through dipshitted playcalling.
We never had to defend more than one or two runs per drive because of said dipshitted playcalling.

We didn't stop shit, they stopped themselves.

This is about as funny as some fucks arguing that we stopped the Ravens in '03 when they kept stepping on their dicks in goal to go situations.

Halfcan
09-20-2009, 05:04 PM
No. This only works half the time.

See, if they would have run for 150 yards today, but we would have held them out of the end zone, we would have been gashed, and there would have been some kind of playcalling reason for why they didn't score. Certainly not because we stopped them. I honestly believe in order for people to be happy with the unit, we must hold the other team under 100 yards and shut them out. Because holding them to 170 total yards and 13 points certainly is inexcusable.

I never said we didnt shut the running game down-but the Faders did not try to pound it on us either-which was dumb on their part. They put themselves in a lot of 3rd and long.

My point was-that for being a #3 pick and the highest paid player on the D-he should have more than one fucking tackle.

tk13
09-20-2009, 05:05 PM
Maybe we should start placing bets on which week Hamas' brain actually explodes.

Halfcan
09-20-2009, 05:06 PM
STOP IT...For F(*KS sake...good lord. You're comparing a Kicker's stats to the rest of the team? :shake:

I think he was being sarcastic-lol

doomy3
09-20-2009, 05:06 PM
I never said we didnt shut the running game down-but the Faders did not try to pound it on us either-which was dumb on their part. They put themselves in a lot of 3rd and long.

My point was-that for being a #3 pick and the highest paid player on the D-he should have more than one ****ing tackle.

They ran the ball on over 50% of their plays. Not that facts are worth anything in this discussion.

munkey
09-20-2009, 05:08 PM
Jesus Christ, if Oakland wanted to run the ball, they would have. I love how Larry has 24 for 78 and he looks like "new man" or like the '05 Larry, but the Raiders, who came out passing rather than running, and constantly put themselves in 3rd and forever because of it, run for nearly the same YPC and we stonewalled them.

Cable ****ed his own team through dipshitted playcalling.
We never had to defend more than one or two runs per drive because of said dipshitted playcalling.

This is about as funny as some ****s arguing that we stopped the Ravens in '03 when they kept stepping on their dicks in goal to go situations.

So the Raiders basically made our defense look good because of coaching...

Same can be said about our defensive coaching on the last the drive the raiders had....

My point is your point is completely pointless...It's a game and it really doesn't matter until the fat lady sings. Hindsight is 20/20

the Talking Can
09-20-2009, 05:08 PM
They ran the ball on over 50% of their plays. Not that facts are worth anything in this discussion.

they aren't

people are hell bent on making a point, facts are irrelevant....

munkey
09-20-2009, 05:09 PM
I think he was being sarcastic-lol

I hope so...

Halfcan
09-20-2009, 05:14 PM

The fact is that Action Jackson signed a 57 million dollar contract with 31 mil up front and he had ZERO sacks or tackles last week and 1 lousy tackle this week.

Halfcan
09-20-2009, 05:15 PM
At this rate he will have 8 tackles in 16 games.

Like I said Mecca called this one.

LaChapelle
09-20-2009, 05:16 PM
The canary died, who farted

Jerm
09-20-2009, 05:17 PM
2 games people...2 games.

Jesus Christ lol.
Posted via Mobile Device

dirk digler
09-20-2009, 05:19 PM

Cable fucked his own team through dipshitted playcalling.

This is about as funny as some fucks arguing that we stopped the Ravens in '03 when they kept stepping on their dicks in goal to go situations.

Cmon Hamas we rushed for 167 yds vs 67 for the Raiders. We stopped the run but it doesn't really matter because we couldn't stop Russell passing when it mattered.

the Talking Can
09-20-2009, 05:23 PM

This is about as funny as some ****s arguing that we stopped the Ravens in '03 when they kept stepping on their dicks in goal to go situations.

the raiders tried to run and couldn't

that's the truth

you can't provide a single piece of evidence to dispute it

they tried to run, they couldn't....the stats don't lie, and the game tape doesn't lie...there were no holes

you're wrong, but you're also to much an ego maniac to simply admit it

this is the most open and shut case in the history of the planet: you are wrong

tk13
09-20-2009, 05:26 PM
You know, after looking the stat sheet over I'd have to agree, especially that we stopped the run fairly well in the 2nd half. Prior to the last 2 minute drive which was all through the air... between halftime and the last 2:30... on 1st and 2nd down... Oakland had 10 runs and 1 pass. And only 2 first downs. Then it completely fell apart on that last drive.

Halfcan
If anyone can sit back and say they are happy that our 57 million dollar number 3 pick is sitting with 1 tackle after 2 games-you are bullshitting us.

Sorry I am disapointed as hell with him. Tyson led the team in sacks in the preseason and looked like he was going to be a powerful force up the middle. Today he looked like a bust of Simms proportions.

TheGuardian
Wow. So 2 games in and Tyson Jackson is already a bust.

Just when you think some of the people on this board can't get any more retarded.

And Hamas and Billay are the two dumbest MF'ers on this site. End of discussion.

Halfcan
09-20-2009, 05:27 PM
Tank had his best game as a Chief today. He has taken a lot of shit-but tday at least-played his heart out.

Props to Tank!!

kstater

Just when you think some of the people on this board can't get any more retarded.

And Hamas and Billay are the two dumbest MF'ers on this site. End of discussion.

Don't lump Hamas with Billay.

While Hamas might have some differing opinions, he's not dumb.

Reaper16

You are a functional [loosely defined] retard; you can't call "end of discussion" on anything.

doomy3
09-20-2009, 05:28 PM
Tank had his best game as a Chief today. He has taken a lot of shit-but tday at least-played his heart out.

Props to Tank!!

So, Tank and Dorsey played great games, but Tyson Jackson sucked? What the fuck?

Halfcan
09-20-2009, 05:29 PM

Who called him a bust? Just very disapointed so far.

The experts had him as a mid to late round pick-we take him #3?

It looks like a real dumb pick so far though.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-20-2009, 05:29 PM
Cmon Hamas we rushed for 167 yds vs 67 for the Raiders. We stopped the run but it doesn't really matter because we couldn't stop Russell passing when it mattered.

Oakland's first two drives last week:

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><thead><tr class="ysptblhead3"><th class="l" colspan="3">Oakland - 14:26 </th> </tr> </thead> <tbody class="ysptblcontent1"> <tr class="ysprow1"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 1st-10, OAK29</td> <td valign="top">14:26</td> <td valign="top">M. Bush rushed up the middle for 17 yard gain</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 1st-10, OAK46</td> <td valign="top">14:08</td> <td valign="top">D. McFadden rushed to the left for 9 yard gain</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 2nd-1, SD45</td> <td valign="top">13:10</td> <td valign="top">D. McFadden rushed up the middle for 5 yard gain</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 1st-10, SD40</td> <td valign="top">12:48</td> <td valign="top">SD committed 5 yard penalty</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 1st-5, SD35</td> <td valign="top">12:43</td> <td valign="top">J. Russell incomplete pass to the right</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 2nd-5, SD35</td> <td valign="top">12:35</td> <td valign="top">M. Bush rushed up the middle for 4 yard gain</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 3rd-1, SD31</td> <td valign="top">12:35</td> <td valign="top">OAK committed 5 yard penalty</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 3rd-6, SD36</td> <td valign="top">11:36</td> <td valign="top">J. Russell passed to Z. Miller down the middle for 11 yard gain</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 1st-10, SD25</td> <td valign="top">10:55</td> <td valign="top">Q. Jammer intercepted J. Russell for 21 yards</td> </tr> <tr class="ysptblspacer10"> <td colspan="3">
</td> </tr> </tbody> <thead> <tr class="ysptblhead3"> <th class="l" colspan="3">
</th> </tr> </thead> <tbody class="ysptblcontent1"> <tr class="ysprow1"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> </tr> <tr class="ysptblspacer10"> <td colspan="3">
</td> </tr> </tbody> <thead> <tr class="ysptblhead3"> <th class="l" colspan="3"> Oakland - 9:16 </th> </tr> </thead> <tbody class="ysptblcontent1"> <tr class="ysprow1"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 1st-10, OAK16</td> <td valign="top">9:16</td> <td valign="top">D. McFadden rushed up the middle for 8 yard gain</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 2nd-2, OAK24</td> <td valign="top">8:44</td> <td valign="top">D. McFadden rushed up the middle for 1 yard gain</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 3rd-1, OAK25</td> <td valign="top">8:05</td> <td valign="top">D. McFadden rushed to the right for 11 yard gain</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 1st-10, OAK36</td> <td valign="top">7:00</td> <td valign="top">J. Russell passed to Z. Miller down the middle for 30 yard gain</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 1st-10, SD34</td> <td valign="top">6:42</td> <td valign="top">D. McFadden rushed to the right for 7 yard gain</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 2nd-3, SD27</td> <td valign="top">6:05</td> <td valign="top">D. McFadden rushed to the left for 5 yard gain</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 1st-10, SD22</td> <td valign="top">5:17</td> <td valign="top">J. Russell passed to T. Stewart to the right for 13 yard gain</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 1st-9, SD9</td> <td valign="top">4:27</td> <td valign="top">M. Bush rushed to the right for 1 yard gain</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 2nd-8, SD8</td> <td valign="top">3:50</td> <td valign="top">M. Bush rushed to the right for 4 yard gain</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 3rd-4, SD4</td> <td valign="top">3:13</td> <td valign="top">M. Bush rushed to the left for 4 yard touchdown. S. Janikowski made PAT</td></tr></tbody></table>

This week:

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><thead><tr class="ysptblhead3"><th class="l" colspan="3">Oakland - 14:54 </th> </tr> </thead> <tbody class="ysptblcontent1"> <tr class="ysprow1"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 1st-10, OAK20</td> <td valign="top">14:54</td> <td valign="top">J. Russell incomplete pass to the left</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 2nd-10, OAK20</td> <td valign="top">14:49</td> <td valign="top">D. McFadden rushed to the left for 4 yard gain</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 3rd-6, OAK24</td> <td valign="top">14:25</td> <td valign="top">J. Russell incomplete pass to the right</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 4th-6, OAK24</td> <td valign="top">14:10</td> <td valign="top">S. Lechler punt. B. Wade returned punt for 6 yards</td> </tr> <tr class="ysptblspacer10"> <td colspan="3">
</td> </tr> </tbody> <thead> <tr class="ysptblhead3"> <th class="l" colspan="3">
</th> </tr> </thead> <tbody class="ysptblcontent1"> <tr class="ysprow1"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> </tr> </tbody> <thead> <tr class="ysptblhead3"> <th class="l" colspan="3"> Oakland - 12:31 </th> </tr> </thead> <tbody class="ysptblcontent1"> <tr class="ysprow1"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 1st-10, OAK24</td> <td valign="top">12:31</td> <td valign="top">J. Russell incomplete pass down the middle</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 2nd-10, OAK24</td> <td valign="top">12:25</td> <td valign="top">D. McFadden rushed to the right for 1 yard gain</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 3rd-9, OAK25</td> <td valign="top">11:45</td> <td valign="top">J. Russell incomplete pass to the right</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 4th-9, OAK25</td> <td valign="top">11:26</td> <td valign="top">S. Lechler punt. B. Wade returned punt for 16 yards</td> </tr> <tr class="ysptblspacer10"> <td colspan="3">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</th> </tr> </thead> <tbody class="ysptblcontent1"> <tr class="ysprow1"> <td colspan="3" valign="top" nowrap="nowrap">
</td> </tr> </tbody> <thead> <tr class="ysptblhead3"> <th class="l" colspan="3"> Oakland - 2:01 </th> </tr> </thead> <tbody class="ysptblcontent1"> <tr class="ysprow1"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 1st-10, KC40</td> <td valign="top">2:01</td> <td valign="top">O. O'Neal rushed up the middle for no gain</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 2nd-10, KC40</td> <td valign="top">1:23</td> <td valign="top">J. Russell incomplete pass to the right</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 3rd-10, KC40</td> <td valign="top">1:18</td> <td valign="top">J. Russell sacked by D. Johnson</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 4th-17, KC47</td> <td valign="top">0:41</td> <td valign="top">S. Lechler punt, touchback</td> </tr> <tr class="ysptblspacer10"> <td colspan="3">
</td></tr></tbody></table>Notice any differences?

TheGuardian
09-20-2009, 05:30 PM
Who called him a bust? Just very disapointed so far.

The experts had him as a mid to late round pick-we take him #3?

It looks like a real dumb pick so far though.

Two games into his rookie year WTF is it that you are expecting? Stats? Do you understand how this defense works? I guess not.

Halfcan
09-20-2009, 05:31 PM
So, Tank and Dorsey played great games, but Tyson Jackson sucked? What the ****?

Those 2 had several big stops and had 12 tackles today.

TheGuardian
09-20-2009, 05:31 PM

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><thead><tr class="ysptblhead3"><th class="l" colspan="3">Oakland - 14:26 </th> </tr> </thead> <tbody class="ysptblcontent1"> <tr class="ysprow1"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 1st-10, OAK29</td> <td valign="top">14:26</td> <td valign="top">M. Bush rushed up the middle for 17 yard gain</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 1st-10, OAK46</td> <td valign="top">14:08</td> <td valign="top">D. McFadden rushed to the left for 9 yard gain</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 2nd-1, SD45</td> <td valign="top">13:10</td> <td valign="top">D. McFadden rushed up the middle for 5 yard gain</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 1st-10, SD40</td> <td valign="top">12:48</td> <td valign="top">SD committed 5 yard penalty</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 1st-5, SD35</td> <td valign="top">12:43</td> <td valign="top">J. Russell incomplete pass to the right</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 2nd-5, SD35</td> <td valign="top">12:35</td> <td valign="top">M. Bush rushed up the middle for 4 yard gain</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 3rd-1, SD31</td> <td valign="top">12:35</td> <td valign="top">OAK committed 5 yard penalty</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 3rd-6, SD36</td> <td valign="top">11:36</td> <td valign="top">J. Russell passed to Z. Miller down the middle for 11 yard gain</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 1st-10, SD25</td> <td valign="top">10:55</td> <td valign="top">Q. Jammer intercepted J. Russell for 21 yards</td> </tr> <tr class="ysptblspacer10"> <td colspan="3">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> </tr> </tbody> <thead> <tr class="ysptblhead3"> <th class="l" colspan="3"> Oakland - 9:16 </th> </tr> </thead> <tbody class="ysptblcontent1"> <tr class="ysprow1"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 1st-10, OAK16</td> <td valign="top">9:16</td> <td valign="top">D. McFadden rushed up the middle for 8 yard gain</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 2nd-2, OAK24</td> <td valign="top">8:44</td> <td valign="top">D. McFadden rushed up the middle for 1 yard gain</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 3rd-1, OAK25</td> <td valign="top">8:05</td> <td valign="top">D. McFadden rushed to the right for 11 yard gain</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 1st-10, OAK36</td> <td valign="top">7:00</td> <td valign="top">J. Russell passed to Z. Miller down the middle for 30 yard gain</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 1st-10, SD34</td> <td valign="top">6:42</td> <td valign="top">D. McFadden rushed to the right for 7 yard gain</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 2nd-3, SD27</td> <td valign="top">6:05</td> <td valign="top">D. McFadden rushed to the left for 5 yard gain</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 1st-10, SD22</td> <td valign="top">5:17</td> <td valign="top">J. Russell passed to T. Stewart to the right for 13 yard gain</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 1st-9, SD9</td> <td valign="top">4:27</td> <td valign="top">M. Bush rushed to the right for 1 yard gain</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 2nd-8, SD8</td> <td valign="top">3:50</td> <td valign="top">M. Bush rushed to the right for 4 yard gain</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 3rd-4, SD4</td> <td valign="top">3:13</td> <td valign="top">M. Bush rushed to the left for 4 yard touchdown. S. Janikowski made PAT</td></tr></tbody></table>

This week:

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><thead><tr class="ysptblhead3"><th class="l" colspan="3">Oakland - 14:54 </th> </tr> </thead> <tbody class="ysptblcontent1"> <tr class="ysprow1"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 1st-10, OAK20</td> <td valign="top">14:54</td> <td valign="top">J. Russell incomplete pass to the left</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 2nd-10, OAK20</td> <td valign="top">14:49</td> <td valign="top">D. McFadden rushed to the left for 4 yard gain</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 3rd-6, OAK24</td> <td valign="top">14:25</td> <td valign="top">J. Russell incomplete pass to the right</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 4th-6, OAK24</td> <td valign="top">14:10</td> <td valign="top">S. Lechler punt. B. Wade returned punt for 6 yards</td> </tr> <tr class="ysptblspacer10"> <td colspan="3">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> </tr> </tbody> <thead> <tr class="ysptblhead3"> <th class="l" colspan="3"> Oakland - 12:31 </th> </tr> </thead> <tbody class="ysptblcontent1"> <tr class="ysprow1"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 1st-10, OAK24</td> <td valign="top">12:31</td> <td valign="top">J. Russell incomplete pass down the middle</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 2nd-10, OAK24</td> <td valign="top">12:25</td> <td valign="top">D. McFadden rushed to the right for 1 yard gain</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 3rd-9, OAK25</td> <td valign="top">11:45</td> <td valign="top">J. Russell incomplete pass to the right</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 4th-9, OAK25</td> <td valign="top">11:26</td> <td valign="top">S. Lechler punt. B. Wade returned punt for 16 yards</td> </tr> <tr class="ysptblspacer10"> <td colspan="3">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</th> </tr> </thead> <tbody class="ysptblcontent1"> <tr class="ysprow1"> <td colspan="3" valign="top" nowrap="nowrap">
</td> </tr> </tbody> <thead> <tr class="ysptblhead3"> <th class="l" colspan="3"> Oakland - 2:01 </th> </tr> </thead> <tbody class="ysptblcontent1"> <tr class="ysprow1"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 1st-10, KC40</td> <td valign="top">2:01</td> <td valign="top">O. O'Neal rushed up the middle for no gain</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 2nd-10, KC40</td> <td valign="top">1:23</td> <td valign="top">J. Russell incomplete pass to the right</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 3rd-10, KC40</td> <td valign="top">1:18</td> <td valign="top">J. Russell sacked by D. Johnson</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 4th-17, KC47</td> <td valign="top">0:41</td> <td valign="top">S. Lechler punt, touchback</td> </tr> <tr class="ysptblspacer10"> <td colspan="3">
</td></tr></tbody></table>Notice any differences?

They tried to run. They couldn't. STFU.

TheGuardian
09-20-2009, 05:32 PM
Those 2 had several big stops and had 12 tackles today.

So? You're basing your whole basis on stats ALONE. That doesn't really tell you anything about how good or bad Jackson played in this style of defense does it? No. But you don't seem to understand that.

tk13
09-20-2009, 05:32 PM
Yeah but you can't just cherry pick that. The Raiders clearly tried to establish the run in the 2nd half and we stopped them on 1st and 2nd down most times. Prior to the final drive they attempted one pass on 1st or 2nd down the entire half.

1ChiefsDan
09-20-2009, 05:33 PM

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><THEAD><TR class=ysptblhead3><TH class=l colSpan=3>Oakland - 14:26 </TH></TR></THEAD><TBODY class=ysptblcontent1> <TR class=ysprow1><TD vAlign=top noWrap>1st-10, OAK29</TD><TD vAlign=top>14:26</TD><TD vAlign=top>M. Bush rushed up the middle for 17 yard gain</TD></TR> <TR class=ysprow2><TD vAlign=top noWrap>1st-10, OAK46</TD><TD vAlign=top>14:08</TD><TD vAlign=top>D. McFadden rushed to the left for 9 yard gain</TD></TR> <TR class=ysprow1><TD vAlign=top noWrap>2nd-1, SD45</TD><TD vAlign=top>13:10</TD><TD vAlign=top>D. McFadden rushed up the middle for 5 yard gain</TD></TR> <TR class=ysprow2><TD vAlign=top noWrap>1st-10, SD40</TD><TD vAlign=top>12:48</TD><TD vAlign=top>SD committed 5 yard penalty</TD></TR> <TR class=ysprow1><TD vAlign=top noWrap>1st-5, SD35</TD><TD vAlign=top>12:43</TD><TD vAlign=top>J. Russell incomplete pass to the right</TD></TR> <TR class=ysprow2><TD vAlign=top noWrap>2nd-5, SD35</TD><TD vAlign=top>12:35</TD><TD vAlign=top>M. Bush rushed up the middle for 4 yard gain</TD></TR> <TR class=ysprow1><TD vAlign=top noWrap>3rd-1, SD31</TD><TD vAlign=top>12:35</TD><TD vAlign=top>OAK committed 5 yard penalty</TD></TR> <TR class=ysprow2><TD vAlign=top noWrap>3rd-6, SD36</TD><TD vAlign=top>11:36</TD><TD vAlign=top>J. Russell passed to Z. Miller down the middle for 11 yard gain</TD></TR> <TR class=ysprow1><TD vAlign=top noWrap>1st-10, SD25</TD><TD vAlign=top>10:55</TD><TD vAlign=top>Q. Jammer intercepted J. Russell for 21 yards</TD></TR> <TR class=ysptblspacer10><TD colSpan=3>

</TD></TR></TBODY><THEAD><TR class=ysptblhead3><TH class=l colSpan=3>

</TH></TR></THEAD><TBODY class=ysptblcontent1> <TR class=ysprow1><TD vAlign=top noWrap>

</TD><TD vAlign=top>

</TD><TD vAlign=top>

</TD></TR> <TR class=ysprow2><TD vAlign=top noWrap>

</TD><TD vAlign=top>

</TD><TD vAlign=top>

</TD></TR> <TR class=ysprow1><TD vAlign=top noWrap>

</TD><TD vAlign=top>

</TD><TD vAlign=top>

</TD><TD vAlign=top>

</TD><TD vAlign=top>

</TD></TR> <TR class=ysptblspacer10><TD colSpan=3>

</TD></TR></TBODY><THEAD><TR class=ysptblhead3><TH class=l colSpan=3>Oakland - 9:16 </TH></TR></THEAD><TBODY class=ysptblcontent1> <TR class=ysprow1><TD vAlign=top noWrap>1st-10, OAK16</TD><TD vAlign=top>9:16</TD><TD vAlign=top>D. McFadden rushed up the middle for 8 yard gain</TD></TR> <TR class=ysprow2><TD vAlign=top noWrap>2nd-2, OAK24</TD><TD vAlign=top>8:44</TD><TD vAlign=top>D. McFadden rushed up the middle for 1 yard gain</TD></TR> <TR class=ysprow1><TD vAlign=top noWrap>3rd-1, OAK25</TD><TD vAlign=top>8:05</TD><TD vAlign=top>D. McFadden rushed to the right for 11 yard gain</TD></TR> <TR class=ysprow2><TD vAlign=top noWrap>1st-10, OAK36</TD><TD vAlign=top>7:00</TD><TD vAlign=top>J. Russell passed to Z. Miller down the middle for 30 yard gain</TD></TR> <TR class=ysprow1><TD vAlign=top noWrap>1st-10, SD34</TD><TD vAlign=top>6:42</TD><TD vAlign=top>D. McFadden rushed to the right for 7 yard gain</TD></TR> <TR class=ysprow2><TD vAlign=top noWrap>2nd-3, SD27</TD><TD vAlign=top>6:05</TD><TD vAlign=top>D. McFadden rushed to the left for 5 yard gain</TD></TR> <TR class=ysprow1><TD vAlign=top noWrap>1st-10, SD22</TD><TD vAlign=top>5:17</TD><TD vAlign=top>J. Russell passed to T. Stewart to the right for 13 yard gain</TD></TR> <TR class=ysprow2><TD vAlign=top noWrap>1st-9, SD9</TD><TD vAlign=top>4:27</TD><TD vAlign=top>M. Bush rushed to the right for 1 yard gain</TD></TR> <TR class=ysprow1><TD vAlign=top noWrap>2nd-8, SD8</TD><TD vAlign=top>3:50</TD><TD vAlign=top>M. Bush rushed to the right for 4 yard gain</TD></TR> <TR class=ysprow2><TD vAlign=top noWrap>3rd-4, SD4</TD><TD vAlign=top>3:13</TD><TD vAlign=top>M. Bush rushed to the left for 4 yard touchdown. S. Janikowski made PAT</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

This week:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><THEAD><TR class=ysptblhead3><TH class=l colSpan=3>Oakland - 14:54 </TH></TR></THEAD><TBODY class=ysptblcontent1> <TR class=ysprow1><TD vAlign=top noWrap>1st-10, OAK20</TD><TD vAlign=top>14:54</TD><TD vAlign=top>J. Russell incomplete pass to the left</TD></TR> <TR class=ysprow2><TD vAlign=top noWrap>2nd-10, OAK20</TD><TD vAlign=top>14:49</TD><TD vAlign=top>D. McFadden rushed to the left for 4 yard gain</TD></TR> <TR class=ysprow1><TD vAlign=top noWrap>3rd-6, OAK24</TD><TD vAlign=top>14:25</TD><TD vAlign=top>J. Russell incomplete pass to the right</TD></TR> <TR class=ysprow2><TD vAlign=top noWrap>4th-6, OAK24</TD><TD vAlign=top>14:10</TD><TD vAlign=top>S. Lechler punt. B. Wade returned punt for 6 yards</TD></TR> <TR class=ysptblspacer10><TD colSpan=3>

</TH></TR></THEAD><TBODY class=ysptblcontent1> <TR class=ysprow1><TD vAlign=top noWrap>

</TD><TD vAlign=top>

</TD><TD vAlign=top>

</TD><TD vAlign=top>

</TD><TD vAlign=top>

</TD><TD vAlign=top>

</TD><TD vAlign=top>

</TD><TD vAlign=top>

</TD><TD vAlign=top>

</TD><TD vAlign=top>

</TD><TD vAlign=top>

</TD></TR></TBODY><THEAD><TR class=ysptblhead3><TH class=l colSpan=3>Oakland - 12:31 </TH></TR></THEAD><TBODY class=ysptblcontent1> <TR class=ysprow1><TD vAlign=top noWrap>1st-10, OAK24</TD><TD vAlign=top>12:31</TD><TD vAlign=top>J. Russell incomplete pass down the middle</TD></TR> <TR class=ysprow2><TD vAlign=top noWrap>2nd-10, OAK24</TD><TD vAlign=top>12:25</TD><TD vAlign=top>D. McFadden rushed to the right for 1 yard gain</TD></TR> <TR class=ysprow1><TD vAlign=top noWrap>3rd-9, OAK25</TD><TD vAlign=top>11:45</TD><TD vAlign=top>J. Russell incomplete pass to the right</TD></TR> <TR class=ysprow2><TD vAlign=top noWrap>4th-9, OAK25</TD><TD vAlign=top>11:26</TD><TD vAlign=top>S. Lechler punt. B. Wade returned punt for 16 yards</TD></TR> <TR class=ysptblspacer10><TD colSpan=3>

</TD><TD vAlign=top>

</TD><TD vAlign=top>

</TD><TD vAlign=top>

</TD><TD vAlign=top>

</TD><TD vAlign=top>

</TD><TD vAlign=top>

</TD><TD vAlign=top>

</TD><TD vAlign=top>

</TD><TD vAlign=top>

</TD><TD vAlign=top>

</TD><TD vAlign=top>

</TD><TD vAlign=top>

</TD><TD vAlign=top>

</TD><TD vAlign=top>

</TD><TD vAlign=top>

</TD><TD vAlign=top>

</TD><TD vAlign=top>

</TD><TD vAlign=top>

</TD><TD vAlign=top>

</TD><TD vAlign=top>

</TD><TD vAlign=top>

</TD><TD vAlign=top>

</TD><TD vAlign=top>

</TD><TD vAlign=top>

</TD><TD vAlign=top>

</TD><TD vAlign=top>

</TD><TD vAlign=top>

</TD><TD vAlign=top>

</TD><TD vAlign=top>

</TD><TD vAlign=top>

</TD><TD vAlign=top>

</TD><TD vAlign=top>

</TD><TD vAlign=top>

</TD><TD vAlign=top>

</TD><TD vAlign=top>

</TD><TD vAlign=top>

</TH></TR></THEAD><TBODY class=ysptblcontent1> <TR class=ysprow1> <TD vAlign=top noWrap colSpan=3>

</TD></TR></TBODY><THEAD><TR class=ysptblhead3><TH class=l colSpan=3>Oakland - 2:01 </TH></TR></THEAD><TBODY class=ysptblcontent1> <TR class=ysprow1><TD vAlign=top noWrap>1st-10, KC40</TD><TD vAlign=top>2:01</TD><TD vAlign=top>O. O'Neal rushed up the middle for no gain</TD></TR> <TR class=ysprow2><TD vAlign=top noWrap>2nd-10, KC40</TD><TD vAlign=top>1:23</TD><TD vAlign=top>J. Russell incomplete pass to the right</TD></TR> <TR class=ysprow1><TD vAlign=top noWrap>3rd-10, KC40</TD><TD vAlign=top>1:18</TD><TD vAlign=top>J. Russell sacked by D. Johnson</TD></TR> <TR class=ysprow2><TD vAlign=top noWrap>4th-17, KC47</TD><TD vAlign=top>0:41</TD><TD vAlign=top>S. Lechler punt, touchback</TD></TR> <TR class=ysptblspacer10><TD colSpan=3>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Notice any differences?Yeah - they couldn't run the ball. McFadden 4 yards and 1 yard on his first 2 tries. Not 15+

'Hamas' Jenkins
They tried to run. They couldn't. STFU.

Only someone who didn't watch that game would make that claim, Retardian.

Dipshittedly, they came out passing. It's almost like you drew up the game plan.

dirk digler
Notice any differences?

Yeah they were afraid of our vaunted rush D. ;)

Halfcan
09-20-2009, 05:34 PM
Two games into his rookie year WTF is it that you are expecting? Stats? Do you understand how this defense works? I guess not.

More than 1 fucking tackle in two games. Tyson was man handled today-BAD!

Sorry I dont think the Cheaps picked him just to eat blocks-he needs to be able to bust loose and make some plays for that crazy $ he is getting paid.

the Talking Can

Notice any differences?

yeah, san diego couldn't stop the run and we could

this is becoming embarrassing, but also hilarious....keep it up

ROFL

Cornstock
I was glad that Dorsey wasnt completely invisible today. Is he starting to get it or no?

Halfcan

Dipshittedly, they came out passing. It's almost like you drew up the game plan.

ROFL

KC kid
09-20-2009, 05:35 PM
Maybe we should start placing bets on which week Hamas' brain actually explodes.

There is no brain to explode.

milkman

I ****ing 5 yard run means they didn't stop the run.

OK, Got it.

JFC, people can be so ****ing dishonest just attempting to prove they're right.

Halfcan
I was glad that Dorsey wasnt completely invisible today. Is he starting to get it or no?

Dawson was praising him on the radio when I was taking a piss.

LaChapelle
Humas may been penzing.

doomy3
More than 1 ****ing tackle in two games. Tyson was man handled today-BAD!

Sorry I dont think the Cheaps picked him just to eat blocks-he needs to be able to bust loose and make some plays for that crazy $ he is getting paid.

ROFLROFLROFL

TheGuardian
09-20-2009, 05:36 PM

They ran the ball 25 times. They didn't run it more because it wasn't working. Their longest run of the day was 10 fvcking yards idiot.

doomy3
09-20-2009, 05:36 PM

OK, Got it.

No fucking shit.

milkman
09-20-2009, 05:37 PM

You know, why don't you post on a sesame street board with people who are only slightly your intellectual betters.

Stop posting stuid fucking shit here.

Holy Christ.

TheGuardian
09-20-2009, 05:37 PM
More than 1 ****ing tackle in two games. Tyson was man handled today-BAD!

If he had been getting man handled then Oakland would have been able to run off tackle. They couldn't. You have no idea what you're talking about.

doomy3
09-20-2009, 05:38 PM
Last week against San Diego, when the Oakland Offense looked so good, they raun the ball 30 times and threw it 32 times. Nearly the exact same percentages as this week.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-20-2009, 05:40 PM
Yeah but you can't just cherry pick that. The Raiders clearly tried to establish the run in the 2nd half and we stopped them on 1st and 2nd down most times. Prior to the final drive they attempted one pass on 1st or 2nd down the entire half.

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><thead><tr class="ysptblhead"><th colspan="3">3rd Quarter </th> </tr> <tr class="ysptblhead3"> <th class="l" colspan="3">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> </tr> </tbody> <thead> <tr class="ysptblhead3"> <th class="l" colspan="3"> Oakland - 11:31 </th> </tr> </thead> <tbody class="ysptblcontent1"> <tr class="ysprow1"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 1st-10, KC49</td> <td valign="top">11:31</td> <td valign="top">D. McFadden rushed up the middle for 1 yard gain</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 2nd-9, KC48</td> <td valign="top">10:52</td> <td valign="top">D. McFadden rushed to the left for 8 yard gain</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 3rd-1, KC40</td> <td valign="top">10:11</td> <td valign="top">M. Bush rushed to the left for 3 yard gain</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 1st-10, KC37</td> <td valign="top">9:31</td> <td valign="top">J. Russell incomplete pass to the right</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 2nd-10, KC37</td> <td valign="top">9:25</td> <td valign="top">M. Bush rushed to the left for 1 yard gain</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 3rd-9, KC36</td> <td valign="top">8:41</td> <td valign="top">J. Russell incomplete pass to the right</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 4th-9, KC36</td> <td valign="top">8:33</td> <td valign="top">S. Janikowski kicked a 54-yard field goal</td> </tr> <tr class="ysptblspacer10"> <td colspan="3">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> </tr> </tbody> <thead> <tr class="ysptblhead3"> <th class="l" colspan="3"> Oakland - 5:40 </th> </tr> </thead> <tbody class="ysptblcontent1"> <tr class="ysprow1"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 1st-10, OAK20</td> <td valign="top">5:40</td> <td valign="top">D. McFadden rushed to the right for 2 yard gain</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 2nd-8, OAK22</td> <td valign="top">5:07</td> <td valign="top">D. McFadden rushed up the middle for 1 yard gain</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 3rd-7, OAK23</td> <td valign="top">4:27</td> <td valign="top">J. Russell incomplete pass down the middle</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 4th-7, OAK23</td> <td valign="top">4:10</td> <td valign="top">S. Lechler punt. B. Wade returned punt for 10 yards</td> </tr> <tr class="ysptblspacer10"> <td colspan="3">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> </tr> </tbody> <thead> <tr class="ysptblhead"> <th colspan="3">
</th> </tr> <tr class="ysptblhead3"> <th class="l" colspan="3">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> </tr> </tbody> <thead> <tr class="ysptblhead3"> <th class="l" colspan="3"> Oakland - 14:10 </th> </tr> </thead> <tbody class="ysptblcontent1"> <tr class="ysprow1"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 1st-10, OAK6</td> <td valign="top">14:10</td> <td valign="top">D. McFadden rushed up the middle for 2 yard gain</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 2nd-8, OAK8</td> <td valign="top">13:35</td> <td valign="top">D. McFadden rushed to the right for 4 yard gain</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 3rd-4, OAK12</td> <td valign="top">12:51</td> <td valign="top">J. Russell incomplete pass to the left</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 4th-4, OAK12</td> <td valign="top">12:36</td> <td valign="top">S. Lechler punt. B. Wade returned punt for no gain. B. Wade fumbled. B. Carr recovered fumble and returned for 1 yard</td> </tr> <tr class="ysptblspacer10"> <td colspan="3">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> </tr> </tbody> <thead> <tr class="ysptblhead3"> <th class="l" colspan="3"> Oakland - 9:21 </th> </tr> </thead> <tbody class="ysptblcontent1"> <tr class="ysprow1"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 1st-10, OAK18</td> <td valign="top">9:21</td> <td valign="top">M. Bush rushed to the right for 10 yard gain</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 1st-10, OAK28</td> <td valign="top">8:40</td> <td valign="top">M. Bush rushed to the right for 4 yard gain</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 2nd-6, OAK32</td> <td valign="top">7:58</td> <td valign="top">M. Bush rushed to the left for 3 yard gain</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 3rd-3, OAK35</td> <td valign="top">7:18</td> <td valign="top">J. Russell incomplete pass to the right</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 4th-3, OAK35</td> <td valign="top">7:01</td> <td valign="top">S. Lechler punt. B. Wade returned punt for 18 yards</td></tr></tbody></table>

Those are Oakland's second half drives before their comeback drive. That's 11 carries for 43 yards, and there is only one drive (5:40, 3rd quarter) where we actually shut down their run. Any other time that they came out and ran on first and second down, they had 3rd and 4 or less.

TheGuardian
09-20-2009, 05:40 PM
I think it's obvious that some people want to FIND something to bitch about. All week all we heard was how Oakland was going to rush for 400 yards on us. Today they get their dick knocked in the dirt all day when they tried to run the ball, but we REALLY didn't stop them. They just stopped themselves. Fvcking clueless idiots.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-20-2009, 05:42 PM
They ran the ball 25 times. They didn't run it more because it wasn't working. Their longest run of the day was 10 fvcking yards idiot.

Russell running around for his life is not a rushing attempt. That's a pass play that breaks down into a run. That happened three times.

doomy3
Any other time that they came out and ran on first and second down, they had 3rd and 4 or less.

Yeah, that's what a 3 YPC average will get you. Is that the goal?

'Hamas' Jenkins
I think it's obvious that some people want to FIND something to bitch about. All week all we heard was how Oakland was going to rush for 400 yards on us. Today they get their dick knocked in the dirt all day when they tried to run the ball, but we REALLY didn't stop them. They just stopped themselves. Fvcking clueless idiots.

What part of 7/24 isn't stopping themselves, you fucking retard?

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-20-2009, 05:44 PM
Yeah, that's what a 3 YPC average will get you. Is that the goal?

The goal of a good run D is to put the other team in 3rd and long. The Raiders did that to themselves by letting Russell pass on first and second down.

TheGuardian
09-20-2009, 05:44 PM
What part of 7/24 isn't stopping themselves, you ****ing retard?

What part of their YPC average don't you get retard? They tried running. It didn't fvcking work. The reason a lot of ground based teams get away from the run is when it's not working.

Second, they probably watched Joe Flacco carve us up a new one last week and decided to see if they could establish the pass early then run on us late. When they pass failed they tried to establish the ground game and it got stuffed.

Get a fvcking clue you meltdown moron.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-20-2009, 05:46 PM
What part of their YPC average don't you get retard? They tried running. It didn't fvcking work. The reason a lot of ground based teams get away from the run is when it's not working.

Second, they probably watched Joe Flacco carve us up a new one last week and decided to see if they could establish the pass early then run on us late. When they pass failed they tried to establish the ground game and it got stuffed.

Get a fvcking clue you meltdown moron.

So, when they come out passing, they are getting away from the run because it's not working...OK.

And the Raiders decided to play to their weakness, rather than their strength.

That says two things:

1) You're a fucking idiot
2) The Raiders are fucking idiots

You're a match made in hell.

milkman
09-20-2009, 05:48 PM

You're really gonig to make this your argument?

Really?

tk13
09-20-2009, 05:48 PM
I think that absolutely proves my point. But to each his own. We allowed 2 first downs, they only attempted one pass. They did not move the chains running the football like they did against the Chargers. It's not even close. The Chargers allowed more first downs on the ground in those first two drives you posted than we did in the entire game today.

We stopped the run on 1st and 2nd down, got them in 3rd down situations and then we got them off the field. I don't know what on earth you're expecting. If you're expecting 85 Bears style play, then yes, that's a disappointment. For us to have been "more successful" stopping the run we literally would've had to hold them to about 40 yards rushing for the game under your scenario.

googlegoogle
09-20-2009, 05:50 PM
D was strong except passrush.

kstater
09-20-2009, 05:53 PM
You're really gonig to make this your argument?

Really?

Well his job is to kick extra points.////

dirk digler
09-20-2009, 05:53 PM
I think that absolutely proves my point. But to each his own. We allowed 2 first downs, they only attempted one pass. They did not move the chains running the football like they did against the Chargers. It's not even close. The Chargers allowed more first downs on the ground in those first two drives you posted than we did in the entire game today.

We stopped the run on 1st and 2nd down, got them in 3rd down situations and then we got them off the field. I don't know what on earth you're expecting. If you're expecting 85 Bears style play, then yes, that's a disappointment. For us to have been "more successful" stopping the run we literally would've had to hold them to about 40 yards rushing for the game under your scenario.

Yep and we only allowed 67 yds which is pretty good.

Bwana
09-20-2009, 05:54 PM
I don't expect much out of Jackson his first year. I was just glad to see Dorsey step it up.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-20-2009, 05:54 PM

I love how the narrative of what actually happened in the game changes after the game is over. Go back and read the first half of the game thread. This is what you'll see:

"Holy shit, I can't believe the Raiders are this fucking stupid"
"Cable is the best D-coordinator we've ever had"
"The Raiders keep stopping themselves with bad play calling"

Were we better against the run today? Hell yes. But let's not start sucking each other's dicks. This is a bad run defense, and we "stopped" it about as well as the Patriots stopped Marshall Faulk in the Super Bowl. When your coaches don't come out to establish what you do well, it's not the other team that has stopped that part from working, it's those coaches.

The truly amazing thing is that Russell was so bad, and so inaccurate, that he wasn't even able to hit swing and flare passes. Had he even done that, you probably would have (but not definitely) seen a lot more running, as the lanes were wide open and it would have extended the drives.

1ChiefsDan
09-20-2009, 05:56 PM
I love how the narrative of what actually happened in the game changes after the game is over. Go back and read the first half of the game thread. This is what you'll see:

"Holy shit, I can't believe the Raiders are this ****ing stupid"
"Cable is the best D-coordinator we've ever had"
"The Raiders keep stopping themselves with bad play calling"

Were we better against the run today? Hell yes. But let's not start sucking each other's dicks. This is a bad run defense, and we "stopped" it about as well as the Patriots stopped Marshall Faulk in the Super Bowl. When your coaches don't come out to establish what you do well, it's not the other team that has stopped that part from working, it's those coaches.

The truly amazing thing is that Russell was so bad, and so inaccurate, that he wasn't even able to hit swing and flare passes. Had he even done that, you probably would have (but not definitely) seen a lot more running, as the lanes were wide open and it would have extended the drives.ROFLROFLNow we are supposed to judge how well the Chiefs did based on what someone posted on a "game thread". JFC

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-20-2009, 05:57 PM
ROFLROFLNow we are supposed to judge how well the Chiefs did based on what someone posted on a "game thread". JFC

It doesn't surprise me that you're too stupid to get the point. The point is that people will do anything to look for positives here, and today it's the fact that our D was stopping the run, when the reality is that Tom Cable stopped the run.

milkman
09-20-2009, 05:59 PM

My point was-that for being a #3 pick and the highest paid player on the D-he should have more than one ****ing tackle.

Damn, the Pats should have jettisoned that useless ass Richard Seymour years ago, cause he has only averaged about 2 tackles a game for his entire career.

What the hell were they thinking?

tk13
09-20-2009, 06:01 PM
I didn't participate in the game thread, I usually don't, I haven't read it, and I don't give a crap what anybody says in them because they are usually full of instant in the moment overreaction. I agree, the Raiders tried to pass it too much on 1st and 2nd down in the first half. They obviously made a halftime adjustment and tried to start running it down their throat like they did to the Chargers last week... and they couldn't.

And they aren't going to unless Russell gets his head out, because teams are going to stack the box on them. In the 2nd half they had what? 10 or 11 rushes on 1st or 2nd down... and one pass. One. They were trying to run the ball down our throat and gash us for 8, 9, 10 yards a shot like they did against the Chargers. And they couldn't do it. We'd immediately put them in 3rd down situations and force them to make a decision. And they were usually make bad ones. That's playing well. But this isn't even worth a prolonged argument over because we lost the game, and our pass defense has been pretty rough.

Halfcan
09-20-2009, 06:01 PM
You know, why don't you post on a sesame street board with people who are only slightly your intellectual betters.

Stop posting stuid ****ing shit here.

Holy Christ.

With all the picks we could have had-they reached with Jackson JUST like Mecca said many times on here-and now it shows.

aturnis
09-20-2009, 06:03 PM

Go get your helmet and go play with the rest of the special kids billay.

The Chiefs did shut down the run. One play doesn't summarize a whole game. Not this one anyways. Yes the Raiders did run it in for the go ahead touchdown, that doesn't change the fact that the run was a moot point for their offense the rest of the game.

Their passing game was a moot point too, until the final drive. You can chalk that up to scheme and the LB's.

dirk digler
09-20-2009, 06:04 PM

No one is comparing the Chiefs D to the 85 Bears or the great Steeler defenses. What we are saying is that all these dire predictions about the Raiders rushing for 300 yds were a little over done. Also as someone posted already the Raiders had almost the same pass to rush ratio as they did against the Chargers. We stopped the run we just couldn't stop Russell when it counted and that is all that really matters.

milkman
09-20-2009, 06:04 PM
It doesn't surprise me that you're too stupid to get the point. The point is that people will do anything to look for positives here, and today it's the fact that our D was stopping the run, when the reality is that Tom Cable stopped the run.

The reality is, in spite of the poor play calling by the Raiders, when the Raiders did try to run, they had little success.

The fact that we didn't get gashed consistently even after the Raiders didn't come out running the ball on the very first series is a positive.

Now, can we biuild on that going forward?

Probably not, because we still don't have the rihgt piseces for this defnse to succeeed.

Halfcan
09-20-2009, 06:05 PM
Damn, the Pats should have jettisoned that useless ass Richard Seymour years ago, cause he has only averaged about 2 tackles a game for his entire career.

What the hell were they thinking?

he had 2 sacks just last week-no practice

and your point is?

he is an all pro and does not have a 57 million dollar contract

doomy3
09-20-2009, 06:06 PM
he had 2 sacks just last week-no practice

and your point is?

he is an all pro and does not have a 57 million dollar contract

HE IS PLAYING 4-3 DE FOR THE RAIDERS. HE HAS DIFFERENT ASSIGNMENTS AND EXPECTATIONS IN THAT SYSTEM THAN HE HAD WITH THE PATRIOTS.

YOU ARE SERIOUSLY DENSE.

milkman
09-20-2009, 06:09 PM
With all the picks we could have had-they reached with Jackson JUST like Mecca said many times on here-and now it shows.

I said the same god damn thing, that picking a 34 DE is a bad pick, and poor positional value, you dumbass.

But that doesn't in any discount the fact that he is a fucking rookie, learning a new position in a new scheme.

It also doesn't discount the fact that he actually did his job reasonably well, given those facts.

As a 34 DE, he is never, I repeat, so your dumbass has just the slightest chance to understand, he is never going to put up big tackle numbers as a 34 DE.

3 or 4 in a game will be a huge number for his poistion.

JFC, get a fucking clue.

dirk digler
09-20-2009, 06:09 PM
The reality is, in spite of the poor play calling by the Raiders, when the Raiders did try to run, they had little success.

The fact that we didn't get gashed consistently even after the Raiders didn't come out running the ball on the very first series is a positive.

Now, can we biuild on that going forward?

Probably not, because we still don't have the rihgt piseces for this defnse to succeeed.

Yep. When we face a team that runs the ball good and has a good QB then we will be able to tell if we keep improving or we just suck until we get better players.

KcMizzou
09-20-2009, 06:12 PM
I said the same god damn thing, that picking a 34 DE is a bad pick, and poor positional value, you dumbass.

But that doesn't in any discount the fact that he is a ****ing rookie, learning a new position in a new scheme.

It also doesn't discount the fact that he actually did his job reasonably well, given those facts.

As a 34 DE, he is never, I repeat, so your dumbass has just the slightest chance to understand, he is never going to put up big tackle numbers as a 34 DE.

JFC, get a ****ing clue.Don't hold your breath.

1ChiefsDan
09-20-2009, 06:14 PM
It doesn't surprise me that you're too stupid to get the point. The point is that people will do anything to look for positives here, and today it's the fact that our D was stopping the run, when the reality is that Tom Cable stopped the run.Yep, always with the "you're too stupid". It is your only response and it is tired and old. Oxygen deprivation at birth is a hard thing to overcome. Good luck with that.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-20-2009, 06:16 PM
No one is comparing the Chiefs D to the 85 Bears or the great Steeler defenses. What we are saying is that all these dire predictions about the Raiders rushing for 300 yds were a little over done. Also as someone posted already the Raiders had almost the same pass to rush ratio as they did against the Chargers. We stopped the run we just couldn't stop Russell when it counted and that is all that really matters.

No one is arguing that the 300 yard predictions were correct, or that they weren't rooted in some hyperbole just for the fuck of trolling.

TheGuardian
09-20-2009, 06:17 PM

But that doesn't in any discount the fact that he is a ****ing rookie, learning a new position in a new scheme.

JFC, get a ****ing clue.

Exactly. Dorsey played a WHALE of a game today and had 4 tackles I think? But he stuffed the run lanes down on his side and made that really heady stoppage of a screen that had all sorts of green in front of it if he doesn't make that play.

Dorsey already look like a different player than last year, and Jackson probably has a higher ceiling than Dorsey in this defense. People bitching about him after two games because he doesn't have high tackle numbers aren't worth wasting your breath on MM.

Halfcan
09-20-2009, 06:17 PM

JFC, get a ****ing clue.

So how in fuck did he do his job resonably well again??? Jafatass had all day to throw today. I was at the game and specifically tried to watch our new #3. He didnt do much at all. Rookie or not. What the fuck did he do last week besides not having one single tackle??? Flacco could have balanced his checkbook and they gashed the shit out of us on the run.

You are arguing that he is doing good when he has 1 damm tackle in two losses. 31 million dollar check in the bank and 1 tackle to his stats. You are just being a dick for the sake of being a dick right now.

kstater
09-20-2009, 06:18 PM

Titty Meat
09-20-2009, 06:20 PM
Don't lump Hamas with Billay.

While Hamas might have some differing opinions, he's not dumb.

Sucking his dick won't earn you any points. Now go back to square dancing cornfed.

Halfcan
09-20-2009, 06:22 PM

ROFLROFLROFL

wow havnt seen tht dipshit on here for awhile

Titty Meat
09-20-2009, 06:23 PM

It isn't too late for you to join the rest of Heavens Gate moron.

doomy3
09-20-2009, 06:25 PM
ROFLROFLROFL

wow havnt seen tht dipshit on here for awhile

You haven't seen that dipshit Hamas on here for awhile?

Halfcan
09-20-2009, 06:30 PM
So? You're basing your whole basis on stats ALONE. That doesn't really tell you anything about how good or bad Jackson played in this style of defense does it? No. But you don't seem to understand that.

No I am baseing it on watching him play today.

Halfcan
09-20-2009, 06:31 PM
You haven't seen that dipshit Hamas on here for awhile?

Matrix is Hamas??

Titty Meat
09-20-2009, 06:33 PM
Matrix is Hamas??

The aids has him all dellusional

doomy3
09-20-2009, 06:33 PM
Matrix is Hamas??

Yes, but it's funny you just called Hamas a dipshit for no reason.

doomy3
09-20-2009, 06:34 PM
The aids has him all dellusional

Please don't act like you have a clue.

Titty Meat
09-20-2009, 06:36 PM
Please don't act like you have a clue.

You're the same douchrocket who said Tim Tebow would be a good NFL Qbuarterback. Don't pretend like you are wise you just play the vitcim whenever you get called out douchey. Now go shove a broomstick up your ass.

doomy3
09-20-2009, 06:38 PM
You're the same douchrocket who said Tim Tebow would be a good NFL Qbuarterback. Don't pretend like you are wise you just play the vitcim whenever you get called out douchey. Now go shove a broomstick up your ass.

What the fuck are you talking about? I have never once said Tim Tebow will be a good QB. Seriously, what the fuck is going on in that little head of yours.

Do you say anything that is factual, or do you just make shit up in every single post?

milkman
09-20-2009, 06:44 PM
So how in **** did he do his job resonably well again??? Jafatass had all day to throw today. I was at the game and specifically tried to watch our new #3. He didnt do much at all. Rookie or not. What the **** did he do last week besides not having one single tackle??? Flacco could have balanced his checkbook and they gashed the shit out of us on the run.

You are arguing that he is doing good when he has 1 damm tackle in two losses. 31 million dollar check in the bank and 1 tackle to his stats. You are just being a dick for the sake of being a dick right now.

Let me type this s l ow l l y, so you have at least a minimal chance at grasping this.

The DE's job in a 34 is to occupy blockers.

Understand?

Occupy blockers?

Let me try again.

The defensive end's job in the 34 is to occupy blockers.

Now Jackson is rookie, who played in a 43 in school.

See the difference?

Did that help you see the difference?

Okay, now again, he's a rookie.
That means he is his first season in the NFL.

With me?
He's not in school anymore, he's in the NFL now.

He's playing against guys who are stronger, faster, better coached than the kids he face in school.

He's learning a new position.

A position that requires him to occupy blockers.

There's these other guys on the defense.
They are called Outside Linebackers.

Still with me?

Now the defensive end (DE for short) in a 34 (remember we talked about this?) is asked to occupy blockers so that the Outside Linebackers (OLB for short) can run around and make plays, and get after the QB, in what is known as rushing the QB.

Tyson Jackson did occupy his blocker.
Sometimes, but not a lot, two of them.

Now remember, he's rookie (you remember what a rookie is, right?) so he's still learning.

As he learns, he will begin to require two blockers more often.

But even when he is at his best, he willl never make a lot of tackles, or a lot of sacks.

Did you manage to stay with me on all of this, or did you get distracted by a booger that you had to pick?

the Talking Can
09-20-2009, 06:46 PM
Let me type this s l ow l l y, so you have at least a minimal chance at grasping this.

Understand?

Occupy blockers?

Let me try again.

See the difference?

ROFL

doomy3
09-20-2009, 06:47 PM

Understand?

Occupy blockers?

Let me try again.

See the difference?

With me?

He's playing against guys who are stronger, faster, better coached than the kids he face in school.

Still with me?

Now the defensive end (DE for short) in a 34 (remember we talked about this?) is asked to occupy blockers so that the Outside Linebackers (OLB for short) can run around and make plays, and get after the QB, in what is known as rushing the QB.

Now remember, he's rookie (you remember what a rookie is, right?) so he's still learning.

But even when he is at his best, he willl never make a lot of tackles, or a lot of sacks.

Did you manage to stay with me on all of this, or did you get distracted by a booger that you had to pick?

Worth repeating.

Hootie
09-20-2009, 06:50 PM

lmao...

one run 1st and goal when the chiefs got jobbed by a ridiculous personal foul...when the D was great all day..

dude...you're a super pseudo-intellectual...

Hootie
09-20-2009, 06:52 PM

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Can you think of 1...or 2 runs that were over 10 yards in length?

Hahahaha...

Hamas thinks he's smarter than an NFL coach now...sweet! He should just GM/Coach a team...they'd never lose!

What a dipshit...JFC

kcpasco
09-20-2009, 06:54 PM

Understand?

Occupy blockers?

Let me try again.

See the difference?

With me?

Still with me?

In short

Our LB's suck some serious ass

Chiefless
09-20-2009, 06:57 PM
it is absolutely hilarious to watch billay try to pin that last run on the DL. It was a toss sweep that his boy, Mike Brown, was unblocked on and completely whiffed on the tackle. He had a chance to tackle him one on one at the line of scrimmage and was completely out of control instead of breaking down.

If you don't believe me, watch it here:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d812c1c91/McFadden-TD-run

Hali could have completely blown that play up if he had any instints whatsoever...

Hootie
09-20-2009, 06:57 PM

OK, Got it.

even milkman knows we stopped the run...

it was the penalties/offense/playcalling...

case closed

we won in every facet of the game minus dipshittery/final score

Reaper16
09-20-2009, 06:58 PM
even milkman knows we stopped the run...

it was the penalties/offense/playcalling...

case closed

we won in every facet of the game minus dipshittery/final score
Playcalling?

Hootie
09-20-2009, 06:59 PM
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><thead><tr class="ysptblhead"><th colspan="3">3rd Quarter </th> </tr> <tr class="ysptblhead3"> <th class="l" colspan="3">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> </tr> </tbody> <thead> <tr class="ysptblhead3"> <th class="l" colspan="3"> Oakland - 11:31 </th> </tr> </thead> <tbody class="ysptblcontent1"> <tr class="ysprow1"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 1st-10, KC49</td> <td valign="top">11:31</td> <td valign="top">D. McFadden rushed up the middle for 1 yard gain</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 2nd-9, KC48</td> <td valign="top">10:52</td> <td valign="top">D. McFadden rushed to the left for 8 yard gain</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 3rd-1, KC40</td> <td valign="top">10:11</td> <td valign="top">M. Bush rushed to the left for 3 yard gain</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 1st-10, KC37</td> <td valign="top">9:31</td> <td valign="top">J. Russell incomplete pass to the right</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 2nd-10, KC37</td> <td valign="top">9:25</td> <td valign="top">M. Bush rushed to the left for 1 yard gain</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 3rd-9, KC36</td> <td valign="top">8:41</td> <td valign="top">J. Russell incomplete pass to the right</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 4th-9, KC36</td> <td valign="top">8:33</td> <td valign="top">S. Janikowski kicked a 54-yard field goal</td> </tr> <tr class="ysptblspacer10"> <td colspan="3">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> </tr> </tbody> <thead> <tr class="ysptblhead3"> <th class="l" colspan="3"> Oakland - 5:40 </th> </tr> </thead> <tbody class="ysptblcontent1"> <tr class="ysprow1"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 1st-10, OAK20</td> <td valign="top">5:40</td> <td valign="top">D. McFadden rushed to the right for 2 yard gain</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 2nd-8, OAK22</td> <td valign="top">5:07</td> <td valign="top">D. McFadden rushed up the middle for 1 yard gain</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 3rd-7, OAK23</td> <td valign="top">4:27</td> <td valign="top">J. Russell incomplete pass down the middle</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 4th-7, OAK23</td> <td valign="top">4:10</td> <td valign="top">S. Lechler punt. B. Wade returned punt for 10 yards</td> </tr> <tr class="ysptblspacer10"> <td colspan="3">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> </tr> </tbody> <thead> <tr class="ysptblhead"> <th colspan="3">
</th> </tr> <tr class="ysptblhead3"> <th class="l" colspan="3">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> </tr> </tbody> <thead> <tr class="ysptblhead3"> <th class="l" colspan="3"> Oakland - 14:10 </th> </tr> </thead> <tbody class="ysptblcontent1"> <tr class="ysprow1"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 1st-10, OAK6</td> <td valign="top">14:10</td> <td valign="top">D. McFadden rushed up the middle for 2 yard gain</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 2nd-8, OAK8</td> <td valign="top">13:35</td> <td valign="top">D. McFadden rushed to the right for 4 yard gain</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 3rd-4, OAK12</td> <td valign="top">12:51</td> <td valign="top">J. Russell incomplete pass to the left</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 4th-4, OAK12</td> <td valign="top">12:36</td> <td valign="top">S. Lechler punt. B. Wade returned punt for no gain. B. Wade fumbled. B. Carr recovered fumble and returned for 1 yard</td> </tr> <tr class="ysptblspacer10"> <td colspan="3">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> <td valign="top">
</td> </tr> </tbody> <thead> <tr class="ysptblhead3"> <th class="l" colspan="3"> Oakland - 9:21 </th> </tr> </thead> <tbody class="ysptblcontent1"> <tr class="ysprow1"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 1st-10, OAK18</td> <td valign="top">9:21</td> <td valign="top">M. Bush rushed to the right for 10 yard gain</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 1st-10, OAK28</td> <td valign="top">8:40</td> <td valign="top">M. Bush rushed to the right for 4 yard gain</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 2nd-6, OAK32</td> <td valign="top">7:58</td> <td valign="top">M. Bush rushed to the left for 3 yard gain</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 3rd-3, OAK35</td> <td valign="top">7:18</td> <td valign="top">J. Russell incomplete pass to the right</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1"> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> 4th-3, OAK35</td> <td valign="top">7:01</td> <td valign="top">S. Lechler punt. B. Wade returned punt for 18 yards</td></tr></tbody></table>

Those are Oakland's second half drives before their comeback drive. That's 11 carries for 43 yards, and there is only one drive (5:40, 3rd quarter) where we actually shut down their run. Any other time that they came out and ran on first and second down, they had 3rd and 4 or less.

dude, I don't care how "smart" you are...

you're a dumbshit...

you are debating against yourself...

our defense was fine...they suffered a terrible call on the last drive and then Clancy didn't call a fucking blitz on 3rd and 15 and our secondary broke down to give them a 1st...

one drive all game that we sucked on...yeah...whatever...we gave up 13 GD points...

STFU

You sound like an idiot...I thought you were supposed to be a "genius"?

Mecca
09-20-2009, 07:00 PM
Someone should make a Tamba Hali thread I'm pretty sure he was in the missing persons file today.

Hootie
09-20-2009, 07:01 PM
ROFLROFLNow we are supposed to judge how well the Chiefs did based on what someone posted on a "game thread". JFC

dude..that's hamas...whatever makes his point...

he's a pessimistic retard...just like mecca who was bashing cassel after the game (who played like a fucking warrior if you ask me)...

they are idiots.

milkman
09-20-2009, 07:03 PM
Someone should make a Tamba Hali thread I'm pretty sure he was in the missing persons file today.

Now this is spot on.

I asked in the chat during the game if anyone had seen Hali.

Hootie
09-20-2009, 07:03 PM

Rep.

Dip"shit" he is.

Chiefless
09-20-2009, 07:05 PM
Now this is spot on.

You can see the back of his jersey as he's chasing McFadden toward the endzone AFTER he was allowed in the backfield untouched. Reminded me of Eric Hicks.

kcpasco
09-20-2009, 07:05 PM

But but but Hali plays with a ton of heart, that something you can't coach.

God I hate fucking Herman Edwards

DaneMcCloud
09-20-2009, 07:06 PM
Now this is spot on.

Hali, Corey Mays and DJ, minus the sack.

Where were these guys?

Oh, that's right.

Getting their asses pwned.

Hootie
09-20-2009, 07:06 PM
Playcalling?

the last drive was abysmal...we have 3 TO's...

we complete a 9 yard pass...we either call a TO right away, or run a draw for the 1st...ok we fucked up...incomplete...

so you run on 3rd down and GET THE 1ST DOWN and then call a TO...

we fuck up and take a sack...

4th down...

we fuck up and sit on 2 extra TO's...

it was dumb as shit...a terribly called series that needed a draw on 2nd or 3rd down and instead we got terrible playcalls...I like Haley...he's ballsy...he has the makings of a good coach...but that was some dipshit calls on the last drive.

Hootie
09-20-2009, 07:07 PM

you don't know shit...that's all we've learned lately.

macdawg
09-20-2009, 07:08 PM
I wish we could have gotten an elite pass rushing LB with the 3rd overall pick or traded down instead of getting a DE to tie up blockers.

Mecca
09-20-2009, 07:08 PM
you don't know shit...that's all we've learned lately.

You should discuss all the awesome plays Hali made today.

DaneMcCloud
09-20-2009, 07:09 PM
I wish we could have gotten an elite pass rushing LB with the 3rd overall pick or traded down instead of getting a DE to tie up blockers.

Unless you're joking, I hope you know that there wasn't one available

Titty Meat
09-20-2009, 07:10 PM

Nah he was there. Did you see him with the play on the Mcfadden play? You'd think since he played d-end in the 4-3 and now outside linebacker he'd know how to contain the end

Mecca
09-20-2009, 07:11 PM
All I'm saying is I don't see the point of a Tyson Jackson thread even if he plays perfect you'll basically never hear his name called.

These LB's are so awful that even when they're free they don't make plays, make a thread about that.

Titty Meat
09-20-2009, 07:13 PM
The whole team sucks even Mike Brown was bad.

The Bad Guy

That's one play.

I honestly can't believe after reading Hootie's posts about how DMAC is the next AP, and how this Raider team was great at run blocking that people want to continue to rag on the run D.

I don't give a shit what Cable did. I don't care what could have happened.
The Chiefs run defense did their job today. Dorsey played a very nice game and Jackson contributed as well.

Do I think he's worth the 3rd overall pick? No way. But am I going to complain every week about his production? No. If you know anything about the 3-4, the DE's are about as unsexy as a position there is in the stat book.

The Bad Guy
All I'm saying is I don't see the point of a Tyson Jackson thread even if he plays perfect you'll basically never hear his name called.

These LB's are so awful that even when they're free they don't make plays, make a thread about that.

Vrabel was playing patti cake all day.

There's also no reason that DeMorrio Williams should continute to start over Derrick Johnson.

DaneMcCloud
09-20-2009, 07:14 PM
The whole team sucks even Mike Brown was bad.

Blasphemy!

Titty Meat
09-20-2009, 07:16 PM
Is there 1 veteran Pioli signed that has played good either game? Vrabel meh, Brown played 1 good game, Wade played good, the rest have sucked.

Chiefless
09-20-2009, 07:17 PM

Jesus Curry was the only viable LB to take at #3. He has 8 tackles and no sacks on the year. Seems like this draft was a dud for defensive playmakers at the top of the draft. I would bet Pioli tried like a MFer to trade out of #3 to pick up Jackson later in the draft but couldn't find anyone willing to move up to pay 60mil for marginal talent...thus he took his player early. It was a sh*tty hand he was dealt IMO.

milkman
09-20-2009, 07:19 PM
Is there 1 veteran Pioli signed that has played good either game? Vrabel meh, Brown played 1 good game, Wade played good, the rest have sucked.

Vrabel has played smart, but that is about the best you can say about any of the offseason acquisitions in free agency.

So far, Bobby Wade is the only player signed that played at a level that we can hope that we look back at as a good signing.

RedThat
09-20-2009, 07:31 PM

I think it's important to keep in mind, these veteran guys Pioli signed are here for 2 reasons:

1. the chiefs were a young team w/ no veterans. There was too much of an imbalance going on. The team had a roster full of kids, and that need to change.

2. I believe it was to patch up Carl and Herms mess. Really. I mean the roster was so devoid of talent and still is. it could make a bit of a slight difference having some of these veterans on the team rather then having some of the scrubs that were here before? The bleeding was so bad, they had to at least try and slow it down.

I still think though the draft is the best route for this team to add talent. Its gonna realistically take this team maybe 3 or 4 years to be a good team provided they draft well. Hopefully, Pioli hired some good scouts. Were gonna need them to do their homework.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-20-2009, 07:50 PM
That's one play.

I honestly can't believe after reading Hootie's posts about how DMAC is the next AP, and how this Raider team was great at run blocking that people want to continue to rag on the run D.

I don't give a shit what Cable did. I don't care what could have happened.
The Chiefs run defense did their job today. Dorsey played a very nice game and Jackson contributed as well.

Do I think he's worth the 3rd overall pick? No way. But am I going to complain every week about his production? No. If you know anything about the 3-4, the DE's are about as unsexy as a position there is in the stat book.

I for one, said nothing of Jackson in this thread. I've actually defended him through the first two games, even though I believe it was a god awful use of resources given the position he plays. He's the least of our problems.

Kyle DeLexus
09-20-2009, 08:08 PM
I wish I had never opened this thread.

aturnis
09-20-2009, 08:27 PM
Hali, Corey Mays and DJ, minus the sack.

Where were these guys?

Oh, that's right.

Getting their asses pwned.

Between:

Hali
Vrabel
Johnson
Williams
Beisel
Mays

The LB's stat line ready 7 tackles, 1 sack.

Pathetic.

doomy3
09-20-2009, 08:30 PM
I missed it during the game, but who had the sack on the play that Gilberry got called for the PF Penalty?

Reaper16
09-20-2009, 08:31 PM
I missed it during the game, but who had the sack on the play that Gilberry got called for the PF Penalty?
The Raiders' RG.

doomy3
09-20-2009, 08:33 PM
The Raiders' RG.

Really?

I wondered because on the radio, they didn't announce it at all. Just said Russell was sacked, then explained that Gilberry hit him late, etc.

Reaper16
09-20-2009, 08:34 PM
Really?

I wondered because on the radio, they didn't announce it at all. Just said Russell was sacked, then explained that Gilberry hit him late, etc.
ESPN's boxscore has Gilberry with that sack.

RedThat
09-20-2009, 08:35 PM
Vrabel was playing patti cake all day.

There's also no reason that DeMorrio Williams should continute to start over Derrick Johnson.

This I do not understand.

doomy3
09-20-2009, 08:36 PM
ESPN's boxscore has Gilberry with that sack.

Yeah, I just looked it up after I asked the question. Thanks for the answer.

Weird that he could get a late hit penalty on a sack he got credit for...

aturnis
09-20-2009, 08:39 PM
This I do not understand.

I think it's been going on b/c either Johnson doesn't know his assignments, or tried to freelance too much.

Either way, if he is in the wrong spot, we get gashed. Haley's thinking must be that even though Williams isn't as gifted a player, if he does his job, he'll be better for the team.

Mecca
09-20-2009, 08:40 PM
DeMorrio Williams getting as many snaps as he does pretty much makes it clear that DJ won't be back after this year.

DaneMcCloud
09-20-2009, 08:42 PM
DeMorrio Williams getting as many snaps as he does pretty much makes it clear that DJ won't be back after this year.

DJ disappeared after the sack.

As usual.

One good play then nothing for the rest of the game.

aturnis
09-20-2009, 08:44 PM

As usual.

He is only playing on third downs I believe, which were mostly passes.

doomy3
09-20-2009, 08:46 PM

As usual.

When you're not on the field, it's pretty easy to disappear.

doomy3
09-20-2009, 08:47 PM

Yeah, you're probably right about this. I wonder if DJ would have any kind of trade value to a team like the Bears or Bills, who are both short on LBs now with injuries to Urlacher and Pozlunsky.

milkman
09-20-2009, 08:48 PM
What happened to halfwit?

I hate to see a good lesson in basic football go to waste.

Oh hell, who am I kidding?
That dumbass will never learn.

Quiet Storm
09-20-2009, 08:49 PM
Million dollars a tackle?

macdawg
09-20-2009, 10:29 PM
Jesus Curry was the only viable LB to take at #3. He has 8 tackles and no sacks on the year. Seems like this draft was a dud for defensive playmakers at the top of the draft. I would bet Pioli tried like a MFer to trade out of #3 to pick up Jackson later in the draft but couldn't find anyone willing to move up to pay 60mil for marginal talent...thus he took his player early. It was a sh*tty hand he was dealt IMO.

so now we have a 60 million dollar DE to tie up blockers. your 60 million dollar guy should be a rusher. Just like your top offensive player shouldn't be a TE.

aturnis
09-20-2009, 10:44 PM
What happened to halfwit?

ROFL Well played. Honestly though, he's an alright guy 90 some percent of the time. Just showed his ignorance here tonight.

aturnis
09-20-2009, 10:54 PM
Also, 69 of the Raiders total 166 yards came on their final drive of the game. I don't understand how some of you are trying to cheapen that. Until the final Raider drive, the Chiefs defense held a team that last year had a top ten rushing offense to less than 100 yards. If you can't find anything positive in that, then you are just being pessimistic.

If you're going to complain about them, the complain about the offense not finishing drives and scoring points. If you must dog the defense, then complain that they don't know how to put it away, or how to finish games, but this game as a whole, defensively, was a plus.

DaneMcCloud
09-20-2009, 10:57 PM
Yeah, you're probably right about this. I wonder if DJ would have any kind of trade value to a team like the Bears or Bills, who are both short on LBs now with injuries to Urlacher and Pozlunsky.

I seriously doubt it.

Those teams actually require their players to be intelligent.

doomy3
09-20-2009, 10:59 PM
I seriously doubt it.

Those teams actually require their players to be intelligent.

Yeah, Donte Whitner, Marshawn Lynch, Leodis McKelvin. Those guys never do stupid things.

unlurking
09-21-2009, 04:47 AM
Wow. Bitching about Jackson?

InChiefsHeaven
09-21-2009, 05:18 AM
Wow. Bitching about Jackson?

Meh. Just another day on the planet. It's always something...

Tiger's Fan
09-21-2009, 05:31 AM
This thread is chock full of stupidity from the usual suspects.

Hamas sounds as smart as he looks in his pic. LOL

Chiefless
09-21-2009, 07:11 AM
so now we have a 60 million dollar DE to tie up blockers. your 60 million dollar guy should be a rusher. Just like your top offensive player shouldn't be a TE.

I'm not sure anyone disagrees with that. But, who was the 60 million dollar pass rushing/game-changing OLB the chiefs could have drafted with the third overall pick? Curry? Maybe, but if memory serves he was projected as an ILB in the 34.

The '09 Draft did not align well with KC's needs...AT ALL. Going into the draft The Chiefs had numerous holes on both sides of the ball. The sad thing is none of the players worth #3 overall money filled any of those holes. In fact, Dare I say, no player was worth #3 overall money this year except for (maybe) Sanchez. And Sanchez behind this line would likely not have looked too impressive. Terrible draft to hold the third overall and not need a QB. Terrible.

IF Pioli-Haley can put together a solid LB-corps to compliment the now-solid D-Line the defense will be stout for years. As for the offense, I think they are 3 players away...C, RG, RT. They have playmakers on offense and a good offensive tactician. What they lack right now is the time required to exploit the opposing defense.

This team is not THAT far away from competing again. It's just they have zero pass-rush (which comes from the LB in this scheme) or pass-protection. AND those two things are making EVERYTHING look terrible. So, weirdly, as bad as this team looks right now I am optimistic.

Sorry for drifting.

Chiefnj2
09-21-2009, 07:25 AM
- There is no such thing as positional value anymore for the top 5 picks in the draft, except for QB.

- Last years draft aligned horribly for KCs needs/perceived needs.

- As underwhelming as DJ has been his entire career with KC, he is still perhaps the biggest playmaker on defense which speaks mountains as to the overall lack of talent on the team.

Halfcan
10-05-2009, 05:00 PM
Succop had more tackles against the Giants than Action less Jackson-and he was the Last player drafted instead of the 3rd.

Just saying-flame away.

htismaqe
10-06-2009, 07:34 AM
I'm not sure anyone disagrees with that. But, who was the 60 million dollar pass rushing/game-changing OLB the chiefs could have drafted with the third overall pick? Curry? Maybe, but if memory serves he was projected as an ILB in the 34.

The '09 Draft did not align well with KC's needs...AT ALL. Going into the draft The Chiefs had numerous holes on both sides of the ball. The sad thing is none of the players worth #3 overall money filled any of those holes. In fact, Dare I say, no player was worth #3 overall money this year except for (maybe) Sanchez. And Sanchez behind this line would likely not have looked too impressive. Terrible draft to hold the third overall and not need a QB. Terrible.

IF Pioli-Haley can put together a solid LB-corps to compliment the now-solid D-Line the defense will be stout for years. As for the offense, I think they are 3 players away...C, RG, RT. They have playmakers on offense and a good offensive tactician. What they lack right now is the time required to exploit the opposing defense.

This team is not THAT far away from competing again. It's just they have zero pass-rush (which comes from the LB in this scheme) or pass-protection. AND those two things are making EVERYTHING look terrible. So, weirdly, as bad as this team looks right now I am optimistic.

Sorry for drifting.

Good post.

htismaqe
10-06-2009, 07:35 AM
- There is no such thing as positional value anymore for the top 5 picks in the draft, except for QB.

- Last years draft aligned horribly for KCs needs/perceived needs.

- As underwhelming as DJ has been his entire career with KC, he is still perhaps the biggest playmaker on defense which speaks mountains as to the overall lack of talent on the team.

Exactly.

ChiTown
10-06-2009, 07:38 AM

Sorry for drifting.

Well said

GoTrav
10-06-2009, 07:51 AM
Action less Jackson

that's pretty funny...I wonder if he can hurdle an oncoming car?

KcFanInGA
10-06-2009, 08:25 AM

Sorry for drifting.

This is my attitude as well at this point. Well said.

Chiefnj2
10-06-2009, 08:26 AM
I know some people wanted Raji instead of Jackosn. Was anyone impressed with Raji last night against Favre?

htismaqe
10-06-2009, 08:35 AM
I know some people wanted Raji instead of Allen. Was anyone impressed with Raji last night against Favre?

People wanted Raji to be a nose tackle. The scouts were pretty adamant that he was better suited to be a 3-technique in a 4-3.

He's spent most of his time until now playing LDE.