PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Haley Better Get 22 Guys Off The Street...

TEX
09-20-2009, 04:33 PM
because what he's got won't win more than 2 games. This team is the worst in the NFL and I'm not sure the coaching is any better than the lack of talent. The DUMB penalties, poor QB decisions, poor use of times out, poor clock management, and poor _efensive philosophy on Okaland's last drive absolutely killed us today. Lack of talent is one thing, but playing DUMB gives you NO CHANCE. The game was ours - but WE PLAYED DUMBER THAN OAKLAND (AGAIN) and THAT'S hard to do. Disgusting... :shake:

kstater
09-20-2009, 04:35 PM
It's clear that Pioli needs to bring Herm in as a consultant. They just weren't playing to win the game. The talent is there, but the heart isn't.

Kyle DeLexus
09-20-2009, 04:35 PM
couldn't put this in the Haley=Herm thread?

Red Coater
09-20-2009, 04:42 PM
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:why God have you cursed me. the curse of being a chiefs fan damn

TEX
09-20-2009, 04:43 PM
couldn't put this in the Haley=Herm thread?

Great - another thread nazi... This place used to be so much better back in the day withourt some fool always crying foul about common threads. I'll fix it before you get your panties in a wad. There , no referance of Herm now. Happy?

RealSNR
09-20-2009, 04:47 PM
Great, another Chiefs suck thread. I'm so glad you're around to tell us shit we already know.

TEX
09-20-2009, 04:58 PM
Great, another Chiefs suck thread. I'm so glad you're around to tell us shit we already know.

Thanks- Next you'll still be trying to tell me, and I qoute," Kendrell Bell will be fine!" Seems to me YOU need all the reminding you can get about suckage...

Chiefs4TheWin
09-20-2009, 05:20 PM
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:why God have you cursed me. the curse of being a chiefs fan damn

haha yeah I am cursed as well. I live in PA, and could of easily gone with the normal Steelers like my entire my family, my wife, and all of my friends.

but noooooo I sacrifice 2 superbowls to follow a bunch of rejects that get beat by the.... raiders.....

ahh well it just makes the one super bowl we win in 20 years that much more memorable.

splatbass
09-20-2009, 05:58 PM
because what he's got won't win more than 2 games. This team is the worst in the NFL and I'm not sure the coaching is any better than the lack of talent. The DUMB penalties, poor QB decisions, poor use of times out, poor clock management, and poor _efensive philosophy on Okaland's last drive absolutely killed us today. Lack of talent is one thing, but playing DUMB gives you NO CHANCE. The game was ours - but WE PLAYED DUMBER THAN OAKLAND (AGAIN) and THAT'S hard to do. Disgusting... :shake:

Those are all fixable things, and can be fixed this year. The lack of talent will take a little longer, but I doubt if we'll see them playing dumb like this all year.

RealSNR
09-20-2009, 06:01 PM
Thanks- Next you'll still be trying to tell me, and I qoute," Kendrell Bell will be fine!" Seems to me YOU need all the reminding you can get about suckage...I need reminding? Swallow glass, abortion survivor. I've been as negative as any Chiefs fan around here for the past several months. The only difference between me and you is that I don't proclaim every fucking thought my big brain comes up with. Like, "Gee, we lost to the Raiders. We're a really bad team! I'm gonna start a thread!"

KCrockaholic
09-20-2009, 06:11 PM
We arent the worst team in the NFL. We made all the plays needed, all the yards needed to win. We just could win on the scoreboard. The worst team would not have even hung in there.

KCrockaholic
09-20-2009, 06:12 PM
We arent the worst team in the NFL. We made all the plays needed, all the yards needed to win. We just couldnt win on the scoreboard. The worst team would not have even hung in there.