PDA

View Full Version : Misc The future of air travel.... this is what your next flight will look like?

Kylo Ren
09-22-2009, 07:38 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1215081/Packed-like-sardines-New-aircraft-design-plans-seat-passengers-face-face.html

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/09/21/article-1215036-0686D58F000005DC-317_468x286.jpg

MVChiefFan
09-22-2009, 07:42 AM
That looks more like the past of air travel.

BigMeatballDave
09-22-2009, 07:49 AM
That would be useful for commuter flights.

JohninGpt
09-22-2009, 08:04 AM
The only way those seats could look more uncomfortable is if they had nails sticking out of them.

CaliforniaChief
09-22-2009, 08:05 AM
That actually looks more comfortable than flying economy now does.

rockymtnchief
09-22-2009, 08:16 AM
Yeah, I want to be sitting sideways in a crash, takeoff, or landing.

Otter
09-22-2009, 08:33 AM
Yeah, I want to be sitting sideways in a crash, takeoff, or landing.

No kidding. A little bit of turbulence would send 1/2 the plane into a face plant against the wall.

Unless there's some kind of force field keeping everyone in place don't count on it.

Kylo Ren
09-22-2009, 08:37 AM
If you are facing each other across the aisle, how is a passenger supposed to use those table tops?

Kylo Ren
09-22-2009, 08:38 AM
This configuration is intended for short commutes of 2 hours or less. If that's the case, there's no carry on luggage storage? On longer flights, people check their bags. On short flights, people have smaller bags and prefer not to check them, especially businessmen.

Deberg_1990
09-22-2009, 08:40 AM
Will it make flights cheaper??

Ive gotten to the point where i really dread air travel now. Its become a huge chore.

It doesnt help when every airline nickel and dimes you to death these days.

Frazod
09-22-2009, 08:43 AM
This configuration is intended for short commutes of 2 hours or less. If that's the case, there's no carry on luggage storage? On longer flights, people check their bags. On short flights, people have smaller bags and prefer not to check them, especially businessmen.

That doesn't make any sense. Just because you're traveling a shorter distance doesn't mean you won't be staying there long enough to need more luggage.

Frazod
09-22-2009, 08:46 AM

Ive gotten to the point where i really dread air travel now. Its become a huge chore.

It doesnt help when every airline nickel and dimes you to death these days.

This. If I can get there in a day, I'll drive. While I love the flying part, the bullshit part coupled with the horrible customer service has really put me off. Screw the airlines. I'll fly Chevrolet.

Kylo Ren
09-22-2009, 08:51 AM
That doesn't make any sense. Just because you're traveling a shorter distance doesn't mean you won't be staying there long enough to need more luggage.I don't know why it doesn't make sense when it's a fact. Shorter flights average less baggage and smaller baggage. Short flights have a higher percentage of carryon bags compared to checked luggage per person. Sure, there are people who fly from KC to St. Louis and check 6 large bags. But, that happens more on flights across country than short commuter flights.

Kylo Ren
09-22-2009, 08:57 AM
This. If I can get there in a day, I'll drive. While I love the flying part, the bullshit part coupled with the horrible customer service has really put me off. Screw the airlines. I'll fly Chevrolet. For the first time ever, I chose to drive rather than fly. I drove 8 hours to Nashville. If I were to fly, it would take me 1 hour to drive to the airport, 1 1/2 hours while at the airport, a 2 hour flight and 1 hour to deplane and get to my hotel. That's 5 1/2 hours. Even though it took more time to drive, it just seemed better to not have to deal with crowds, I was able to stop and get a bite to eat of my choosing, I could stop and stretch, I could listen to the radio all the way and the fuel costs were less than a plane ticket by more than 50%.

Frazod
09-22-2009, 08:58 AM
I don't know why it doesn't make sense when it's a fact. Shorter flights average less baggage and smaller baggage. Short flights have a higher percentage of carryon bags compared to checked luggage per person. Sure, there are people who fly from KC to St. Louis and check 6 large bags. But, that happens more on flights across country than short commuter flights.

I understand that business travelers won't care. But what about the family that's taking a short flight to visit relatives for a week? I guess they're screwed.

jiveturkey
09-22-2009, 08:58 AM

It doesnt help when every airline nickel and dimes you to death these days.Fly Southwest.

The difference is pretty remarkable IMO.

Kylo Ren
09-22-2009, 08:59 AM

It doesnt help when every airline nickel and dimes you to death these days. Yes, they claim flights will be significantly cheaper, by about 30%, with 50% more passengers. But, at what cost in comfort? Also, when they implement this, I'll bet the savings aren't actually 30%.

Otter
09-22-2009, 09:02 AM
No kidding. A little bit of turbulence would send 1/2 the plane into a face plant against the wall.

Unless there's some kind of force field keeping everyone in place don't count on it.

A detailed picture of the seat design clears up the securing the passenger question. Looks like seating on an amusement park ride. Good grief.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/09/21/article-1215036-0686ED6D000005DC-27_468x354.jpg

Deberg_1990
09-22-2009, 09:04 AM
Fly Southwest.

The difference is pretty remarkable IMO.

They are ok. At least they dont charge for luggage......yet.

They did start the "charge you extra to get seated first" thing though. Not sure what its called.

Kylo Ren
09-22-2009, 09:05 AM
Fly Southwest.

The difference is pretty remarkable IMO. I don't mind SW.

Kylo Ren
09-22-2009, 09:08 AM
I understand that business travelers won't care. But what about the family that's taking a short flight to visit relatives for a week? I guess they're screwed. I'm not sure where you're going with this. But, yes, by the picture, there appears to be no storage for carry on luggage, which is the exact opposite of what a short flight would need. However, the family visiting g'ma for a week will have several large bags and will check them. But, on short flights there are more people who have less bags, smaller bags or no bags at all.

Frazod
09-22-2009, 09:08 AM
For the first time ever, I chose to drive rather than fly. I drove 8 hours to Nashville. If I were to fly, it would take me 1 hour to drive to the airport, 1 1/2 hours while at the airport, a 2 hour flight and 1 hour to deplane and get to my hotel. That's 5 1/2 hours. Even though it took more time to drive, it just seemed better to not have to deal with crowds, I was able to stop and get a bite to eat of my choosing, I could stop and stretch, I could listen to the radio all the way and the fuel costs were less than a plane ticket by more than 50%.

Depending on how much time I have, if it's under 1,000 miles I'll drive it (that's a 12-14 drive if you don't stop too often, which I don't). Obviously I won't do that if I'm going somewhere for a two or three days, but for a week, absolutely.

Frazod
09-22-2009, 09:09 AM
I'm not sure where you're going with this. But, yes, by the picture, there appears to be no storage for carry on luggage, which is the exact opposite of what a short flight would need. However, the family visiting g'ma for a week will have several large bags and will check them. But, on short flights there are more people who have less bags, smaller bags or no bags at all.

I'm just saying it sucks for the people who have luggage. I realize the airlines cater to business travelers and shit all over everybody else.

Kylo Ren
09-22-2009, 09:09 AM
A detailed picture of the seat design clears up the securing the passenger question. Looks like seating on an amusement park ride. Good grief.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/09/21/article-1215036-0686ED6D000005DC-27_468x354.jpg

That's a different concept from the other picture that I posted. I can't imagine that commuters would gravitate towards this design. The article also suggests and area for standing in the back of the aircraft like a city bus. :eek:

Frazod
09-22-2009, 09:15 AM
That's a different concept from the other picture that I posted. I can't imagine that commuters would gravitate towards this design. The article also suggests and area for standing in the back of the aircraft like a city bus. :eek:

Can you imagine being stuck on the tarmac for 4 hours in one of those goddamn things? Good lord. :shake:

Easy 6
09-22-2009, 09:16 AM
This has as much chance of being viable as the 'Spruce Goose'.

Otter
09-22-2009, 09:17 AM
Can you imagine being stuck on the tarmac for 4 hours in one of those goddamn things? Good lord. :shake:

I'd take off all my clothes so they had to remove me from the plane.

RippedmyFlesh
09-22-2009, 09:20 AM
Cheap air travel...sounded good till you brought that up:rolleyes:
And I don't know about standing while flying that seems unnerving to me.

RippedmyFlesh
09-22-2009, 09:23 AM
ROFL
like the strategy but indecent exposure on a plane may be a much more severe penalty than on the ground...

Frazod
09-22-2009, 09:23 AM

One of the last places I flew was Syracuse. Tiny plane, shitty weather, screaming brat, plus I had a sinus infection. We sat on the tarmac for about 3 hours, the kid's screaming, my head feels like it's about to explode, then they announce that we've used too much fuel idling and we have to go back to the terminal to refuel. Finally after four hours of this shit we take off, and, well, if you've never flown with a sinus infection, let's just say that "unpleasant" is a gross understatement. What a nightmare. And that fucking monstrous little brat never did shut up (I don't know if anybody killed him and his parents later, but I certainly hope so). Used to be in a situation like that they'd at least give you free drinks, but not any more.

Next time I go to Syracuse, I'm driving.

jiveturkey
09-22-2009, 09:27 AM
The 3 hours of baby screaming is the worst for me. Isn't there some kind of baby sedative? I still don't understand why the f people fly around the country with a 3 month old???

Kylo Ren
09-22-2009, 09:27 AM
I'm just saying it sucks for the people who have luggage. I realize the airlines cater to business travelers and shit all over everybody else. There's no overhead bins for carry on luggage. There will still be storage for checked bags in the belly of the plane, just like any other flight. The inconvenience will actually be for the business flyer who wants to carry his bags on board, but, as it looks, won't be able to because there are no bins for luggage. But, maybe they'll just have them put their bag under their seat? Who knows at this point?

Kylo Ren
09-22-2009, 09:29 AM
This has as much chance of being viable as the 'Spruce Goose'. Hey! The Spruce Goose flew, dammit! It flew!

KCCHIEFS27
09-22-2009, 09:30 AM
Lot of neck injuries trying to look at that TV.

Kylo Ren
09-22-2009, 09:31 AM
Can you imagine being stuck on the tarmac for 4 hours in one of those goddamn things? Good lord. :shake: Can you imagine g'ma standing / sitting in one of those contraptions, which look like a roller coaster configuration, for 2 hours? Her ankles would be swollen like cantelopes.

TinyEvel
Only if this is the inside of a helicopter.

Frazod
Hey! The Spruce Goose flew, dammit! It flew!

Once. LMAO

Kylo Ren
09-22-2009, 09:34 AM
One of the last places I flew was Syracuse. Tiny plane, shitty weather, screaming brat, plus I had a sinus infection. We sat on the tarmac for about 3 hours, the kid's screaming, my head feels like it's about to explode, then they announce that we've used too much fuel idling and we have to go back to the terminal to refuel. Finally after four hours of this shit we take off, and, well, if you've never flown with a sinus infection, let's just say that "unpleasant" is a gross understatement. What a nightmare. And that ****ing monstrous little brat never did shut up (I don't know if anybody killed him and his parents later, but I certainly hope so). Used to be in a situation like that they'd at least give you free drinks, but not any more.

Next time I go to Syracuse, I'm driving. Syracuse NY? Wow. That's a long drive. But, considering 4 hours on the tarmac, it may be worth it.

Frazod
09-22-2009, 09:35 AM
Only if this is the inside of a helicopter.

I've flown in military helicopters that aren't much smaller than that. I think the seats were probably more comfortable, too.

Kylo Ren
09-22-2009, 09:38 AM
One of the last places I flew was Syracuse. Tiny plane, shitty weather, screaming brat, plus I had a sinus infection. We sat on the tarmac for about 3 hours, the kid's screaming, my head feels like it's about to explode, then they announce that we've used too much fuel idling and we have to go back to the terminal to refuel. Finally after four hours of this shit we take off, and, well, if you've never flown with a sinus infection, let's just say that "unpleasant" is a gross understatement. What a nightmare. And that ****ing monstrous little brat never did shut up (I don't know if anybody killed him and his parents later, but I certainly hope so). Used to be in a situation like that they'd at least give you free drinks, but not any more.

Next time I go to Syracuse, I'm driving.

Syracuse NY? Wow. That's a long drive. But, considering 4 hours on the tarmac, it may be worth it.

Kylo Ren
09-22-2009, 09:40 AM
Lot of neck injuries trying to look at that TV. Exactly.

Frazod
09-22-2009, 09:42 AM
Syracuse NY? Wow. That's a long drive. But, considering 4 hours on the tarmac, it may be worth it.

I'm in suburban Chicago, so it's not as bad for me as you're probably thinking. I can either take the southern route and go through Cleveland and Buffalo, or the northern route through Ontario, which is nice because you can stop at Niagara Falls.

Kylo Ren
09-22-2009, 09:54 AM
WHEN??!!!!!!

http://www.future-car.net/images/moller-skycar.jpg
Moller Skycar

Kylo Ren
09-22-2009, 09:57 AM
How about this?

http://www.ubergizmo.com/photos/2006/2/flying-cruise.jpg

Kylo Ren
09-22-2009, 09:58 AM
I'm in suburban Chicago, so it's not as bad for me as you're probably thinking. I can either take the southern route and go through Cleveland and Buffalo, or the northern route through Ontario, which is nice because you can stop at Niagara Falls. Oh, OK. That does make more sense.

jiveturkey
09-22-2009, 10:14 AM
How about this?

http://www.ubergizmo.com/photos/2006/2/flying-cruise.jpgWTF is that?

American Airlines Deathstar!

Bob Dole
09-22-2009, 10:49 AM
For the first time ever, I chose to drive rather than fly. I drove 8 hours to Nashville. If I were to fly, it would take me 1 hour to drive to the airport, 1 1/2 hours while at the airport, a 2 hour flight and 1 hour to deplane and get to my hotel. That's 5 1/2 hours. Even though it took more time to drive, it just seemed better to not have to deal with crowds, I was able to stop and get a bite to eat of my choosing, I could stop and stretch, I could listen to the radio all the way and the fuel costs were less than a plane ticket by more than 50%.

Bob Dole makes a similar decision almost monthly. Bob Dole can either arrive at the airport 90 minutes early for a 1 hour flight to Dallas, where Bob Dole then gets to sit for 3-3.5 hours waiting on a connecting flight that will take him another hour to his destination, where he can hassle with finding transportation to the hotel or hassle with renting a car so Bob Dole isn't stuck in a hotel. Bob Dole can make the same drive in 6 hours with a lot less hassle and the inconvenience of cramming 6'3" into a space meant for someone 5'6".

JD10367
09-22-2009, 10:51 AM
Just build planes with horizontal bunks instead of seats. I'd much rather spend three hours on a plane taking a nap lying down, than three hours on a plane with my legs scrunched up, my knees banging against the seat in front of me, getting leg cramps and having to get up and down every time someone in the row needed to take a piss. Bunks would encourage almost everyone to fall asleep, meaning less hassle for the stewardesses.

Kylo Ren
09-22-2009, 11:05 AM
Just build planes with horizontal bunks instead of seats. I'd much rather spend three hours on a plane taking a nap lying down, than three hours on a plane with my legs scrunched up, my knees banging against the seat in front of me, getting leg cramps and having to get up and down every time someone in the row needed to take a piss. Bunks would encourage almost everyone to fall asleep, meaning less hassle for the stewardesses. How about double bunks so a friend can "visit" you?

Simply Red
09-22-2009, 11:06 AM
The only way those seats could look more uncomfortable is if they had nails sticking out of them.

ROFL

JD10367
09-22-2009, 11:06 AM
How about double bunks so a friend can "visit" you?

Sure, why not. Couples' bunks. Takes up less room than two single bunks. :hump:

Kylo Ren
09-22-2009, 11:07 AM
WTF is that?

American Airlines Deathstar! Obviously, it's jsut an artists concept of the future. I assume that it's an lighter than air ship. So, we're going backwards in our technology? Why not just look into ocean going ships and river barges?

Kylo Ren
09-22-2009, 11:09 AM
WHEN??!!!!!!

http://www.future-car.net/images/moller-skycar.jpg

Moller Skycar

I ask again........ WHEN? This would solve everything. I want a flying car NOW! We've been promised this since the 20's. Why can't it happen? What's the hold up? I blame Obama.

JD10367
09-22-2009, 11:22 AM
I ask again........ WHEN? This would solve everything. I want a flying car NOW! We've been promised this since the 20's. Why can't it happen? What's the hold up? I blame Obama.

What's the big deal? I have a flying car. All I have to do is get the Smart up to 60 and aim at a speed bump. :shrug:

http://www.latenightwithjimmyfallon.com/2009/07/28/smart-car-sun.jpg

JohninGpt
09-22-2009, 11:32 AM
What's the big deal? I have a flying car. All I have to do is get the Smart up to 60 and aim at a speed bump. :shrug:

http://www.latenightwithjimmyfallon.com/2009/07/28/smart-car-sun.jpg

60? Do you have a hill that big?

rockymtnchief
09-22-2009, 12:05 PM
I don't like the face-to face seating. I can guarantee that every flight I'd be stuck across from some lady who has a face that looks like a smashed bag of assholes and she'd want to chit-chat. Or, I'd be across from the guy sneezing his swine flu all over me.

seclark
09-22-2009, 12:12 PM
I don't like the face-to face seating. I can guarantee that every flight I'd be stuck across from some lady who has a face that looks like a smashed bag of assholes and she'd want to chit-chat. Or, I'd be across from the guy sneezing his swine flu all over me.

yeah, but when you cut that old hard boiled egg fart, you'd be able to enjoy the expressions on a lot more people.
sec

rockymtnchief
09-22-2009, 12:18 PM
yeah, but when you cut that old hard boiled egg fart, you'd be able to enjoy the expressions on a lot more people.
sec

ROFLROFLROFL
Very true! I guess you're a "glass half full" kinda guy?

seclark
09-22-2009, 12:19 PM
ROFLROFLROFL
Very true! I guess you're a "glass half full" kinda guy?

cheap entertainment.
sec

Otter
09-22-2009, 12:33 PM

So if I'm understanding you - the same people you encounter on the roads everyday should be upgraded to flying vehicles?

Kylo Ren
09-22-2009, 12:59 PM
So if I'm understanding you - the same people you encounter on the roads everyday should be upgraded to flying vehicles? No, just me and the Germans.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-22-2009, 01:02 PM
"In Russia, you don't fly plane, plane flies"...meh.

KCChiefsMan
09-22-2009, 01:07 PM
I don't fly these days, would rather just drive. I just cannot stand getting their 2 hours early, sitting there for hours uncomfortably with a bunch of angry people, terrible customer service, 95% odds that your flight will be delayed. Everytime I've flown this decade it's been a 16+ hour day for any flight, KC to Chicago = 16 hours, you could imagine that I was pretty pissed since I could have driven there in 8.

Quiet Storm
09-22-2009, 01:18 PM
I don't fly these days, would rather just drive. I just cannot stand getting their 2 hours early, sitting there for hours uncomfortably with a bunch of angry people, terrible customer service, 95% odds that your flight will be delayed. Everytime I've flown this decade it's been a 16+ hour day for any flight, KC to Chicago = 16 hours, you could imagine that I was pretty pissed since I could have driven there in 8.

Yeah, that crap is horrible. I avoid flying all together, or try to as much as I can.

I drove from SD to SF and it took me about 7 hours. I was thinking about flying but said the hell with it.

I hate the airline mafia thing that they have going on.

JohninGpt
09-22-2009, 01:21 PM
So if I'm understanding you - the same people you encounter on the roads everyday should be upgraded to flying vehicles?

I'm just waiting for the day when I can be sucked across the country in a vacuum tube like at the bank drive-thru.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-22-2009, 01:26 PM
I'm just waiting for the day when I can be sucked across the country in a vacuum tube like at the back drive-thru.

You had me at being "sucked across the Country".

That's MY kind of vacation!

mikeyis4dcats.
09-22-2009, 01:38 PM
that standing seat design was a lightly floated idea by RyanAir (the UK version of ValueJet) that was never seriously considered. I believe this sideways seating arrangement is probably also ulikely to see the light of day, almost certainly so in the US.

You have to remember that RyanAir is in the UK, where a domestic flight is probably an hour or less anywhere in the country and you could fly from the north end to the south end in an hour and a half, and even to other parts of Europe they have short hops.

Bearcat
09-22-2009, 01:41 PM
I've been on probably 40-50 flights, and I've been delayed more than 10-15 minutes twice (about 2 hours at Dulles and about 30 minutes on the plane in Detroit), and that includes several flights out of Atlanta, Detroit, Dulles, Heathrow, de Gaulle, etc (haven't had to fly through Chicago or NY though)... I've never had a lost bag, I print my boarding pass online and I barely have to talk to anyone, much less need customer service... and the few times I've needed actual customer service, like wanting US Airways to hold my luggage over an 8 hour layover (it was $500 roundtrip to London, and I simply took a train into town for the day, so it's not nearly as bad as it sounds), they've cooperated. Granted, I have made some pretty long drives because I prefer the legroom behind the wheel, IMO it's not nearly as hellish as people here make it out to be.

So, I don't know WTF you're all doing wrong. :p

Kylo Ren
09-22-2009, 01:42 PM
http://wwwimage.cbsnews.com/images/2005/04/17/image688692x.jpg

Kylo Ren
09-22-2009, 01:44 PM
I've been on probably 40-50 flights, and I've been delayed more than 10-15 minutes twice (about 2 hours at Dulles and about 30 minutes on the plane in Detroit), and that includes several flights out of Atlanta, Detroit, Dulles, Heathrow, de Gaulle, etc (haven't had to fly through Chicago or NY though)... I've never had a lost bag, I print my boarding pass online and I barely have to talk to anyone, much less need customer service... and the few times I've needed actual customer service, like wanting US Airways to hold my luggage over an 8 hour layover (it was $500 roundtrip to London, and I simply took a train into town for the day, so it's not nearly as bad as it sounds), they've cooperated. Granted, I have made some pretty long drives because I prefer the legroom behind the wheel, IMO it's not nearly as hellish as people here make it out to be.

So, I don't know WTF you're all doing wrong. :p

You just jinxed yourself. I wouldn't take a flight for at least 10 years if I were you!

Groves
09-22-2009, 01:46 PM
I call upper bunk!

http://homepage.mac.com/mcgroves/.Pictures/bunks.jpg

Kylo Ren
09-22-2009, 01:48 PM
I call upper bunk!

ROFL :clap:

Frazod
09-22-2009, 01:53 PM
I call upper bunk!

Heh why not go three-high bunk beds like the Navy? They might even be able to squeeze in three or four rows of those in a wide-body jet.

JohninGpt
09-22-2009, 01:55 PM
I call upper bunk!

Do obese people have to pay for a double bed?

Ebolapox
09-22-2009, 01:59 PM
I was hoping this was a thread about supersonic low-orbit space flight.

jiveturkey
09-22-2009, 02:12 PM

So, I don't know WTF you're all doing wrong. :pWhen I fly Southwest I rarely expereince much of a delay. My most recent trip had me home 20 minutes early. That was f'in weird.

A week later I had to fly American to Baton Rouge, which meant layover in Dallas. All 4 legs of the trip were more than 30 minutes late.

Groves
09-22-2009, 02:36 PM
Heh why not go three-high bunk beds like the Navy? They might even be able to squeeze in three or four rows of those in a wide-body jet.

What you see here is the first class bunks. Look at that fine italian vinyl. I'm sure they go 3 or 4 high in coach.

mikey23545
09-22-2009, 02:55 PM
Sweet Jeebus, they must be kidding with that seating...

Didn't they think of putting people in birthing stirrups and cramming rows of customers in between each others legs?...Now <i>that</i> should be even more comfortable. :shake:

Kylo Ren
09-22-2009, 03:08 PM

Didn't they think of putting people in birthing stirrups and cramming rows of customers in between each others legs?...Now that should be even more comfortable. :shake: Thanks. Thanks a lot. You KNOW the airline execs are going to find this idea sooner or later and implement it! Just shut up! STFU

Bearcat
09-22-2009, 03:12 PM

Didn't they think of putting people in birthing stirrups and cramming rows of customers in between each others legs?...Now <i>that</i> should be even more comfortable. :shake:

It could be like the Zambezi Zinger!

Instead of drooling on my own shirt, I could drool on some guy's back.

Kylo Ren
09-22-2009, 03:51 PM
It could be like the Zambezi Zinger!

Instead of drooling on my own shirt, I could drool on some guy's back. They should never have removed that coaster. :mad:

munkey
09-22-2009, 04:01 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1215081/Packed-like-sardines-New-aircraft-design-plans-seat-passengers-face-face.html

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/09/21/article-1215036-0686D58F000005DC-317_468x286.jpg

That makes no sense whats so ever...