PDA

View Full Version : Football Seriously, Savage gots moves.

Direckshun
09-22-2009, 03:39 PM
I love the heart this kid has.

Savage consistently jukes decent yardage.

Charles rarely finds decent yardage, but when he does get running room he's gone.

Which would you rather have, to be honest? A consistent help, or a largely inconsistent helper who occasionally breaks out a big one, but is more likely to fumble the ball away.

Hammock Parties
09-22-2009, 03:40 PM
I got laughed at when I compared him to Priest Holmes.

He can fucking play.

Haley has been great for him.

MahiMike
09-22-2009, 03:44 PM
Gonna see him a lot more. A good offensive coordinator will give his left nut for a RB that can catch.

CoMoChief
09-22-2009, 03:44 PM
Our Rb's are stout. All of them. Dont know why we would need to draft another one like some have said on this site, even if we get rid of LJ......we still have Charles, Battle, and Savage.

BigChiefFan
09-22-2009, 03:45 PM
He's definitely shifty and he doesn't fumble, but more of a change-of-pace back, IMO.

POND_OF_RED
09-22-2009, 03:49 PM
I love the heart this kid has.

Savage consistently jukes decent yardage.

Charles rarely finds decent yardage, but when he does get running room he's gone.

Which would you rather have, to be honest? A consistent help, or a largely inconsistent helper who occasionally breaks out a big one, but is more likely to fumble the ball away.

So you're labeling Savage as a consistent help when he's carried the ball 3 times all season? Jump to conclusions much? Seriously though I like them both. They both have a different skillset they bring to the table. You can't teach speed however so I'd still say Charles has more upside.

topher79
09-22-2009, 03:55 PM
Except not smart enough to purposely drop a ball that if he catches is going to result in the clock running out. I blame him as much as Cassell for that fiasco.

KCChiefsMan
09-22-2009, 03:56 PM
I'd like to see what Savage can do as the featured back

blazzin311
09-22-2009, 04:04 PM
Our Rb's are stout. All of them. Dont know why we would need to draft another one like some have said on this site, even if we get rid of LJ......we still have Charles, Battle, and Savage.

That's kind of what I've been thinking. I've thought RB is one of the positions on this team that we actually have some depth at. And for that matter talented depth to say the least. These guys don't just seem like scrubs to me. I like the rotation of backs we have quite frankly. I also agree with the remark that Savage kind of reminds me of Priest Holmes. Not really entirely sure why he reminds me of him, but he just does. I guess what I'm sayin is RB is probably the least of our worries at this point.

Direckshun
09-22-2009, 04:05 PM
I'd like to see what Savage can do as the featured back

Blech. Not me. Let's not go nuts.

KCChiefsMan
09-22-2009, 04:08 PM
Blech. Not me. Let's not go nuts.

he's outplayed all of the others, why not? LJ isn't exactly tearing it up

Hammock Parties
09-22-2009, 04:16 PM
I also agree with the remark that Savage kind of reminds me of Priest Holmes. Not really entirely sure why he reminds me of him, but he just does. I guess what I'm sayin is RB is probably the least of our worries at this point.

They're both 5-8 guys with quicks who lack breakaway speed and can catch the football, have tons of heart and are tough little mother fuggers.

If Savage packs on 15 pounds of muscle I bet he would have the same build as Priest. The rest of Priest's game was all mental preparation and hard work.

Skip Towne
09-22-2009, 04:19 PM
Savage has better moves than Priest but he isn't as strong.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-22-2009, 04:26 PM
Obligatory O-line Post:

We'll never know how good anyone is until we assemble an effective O-line.

Thank you.

Bowser
09-22-2009, 04:28 PM
Obligatory O-line Post:

Thank you.

This. That. The other.

blazzin311
09-22-2009, 05:16 PM
Obligatory O-line Post:

Thank you.

Agreed. This has plenty of truth to it as well.

Micjones
09-22-2009, 05:21 PM
I've always liked Savage. He's a scrappy guy who can flat play this game.
I hope he continues to get opportunities, but not at the expense of Charles.
I think we can use them both.

Mecca
I don't particularly like any of these RB's.

Brock
Savage is better than Charles, a lot better IMO.

Brock
09-22-2009, 05:22 PM

Well, there's a surprise.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-22-2009, 05:23 PM

ROFL

Mecca
09-22-2009, 05:27 PM
I just don't see a whole lot in any of them.

In a league full of outstanding RB talent we shouldn't be sucking each others dicks about how we have awesome RB talent.

Red Dawg
09-22-2009, 05:29 PM
I like Charles. He should never be inactive. All I can think is Haley wanted to evaluate Savage. Charles can catch and break a few ankles on his way to the end zone.

Brock
09-22-2009, 05:30 PM

In a league full of outstanding RB talent we shouldn't be sucking each others dicks about how we have awesome RB talent.

I'm not really interested in hearing you talking about sucking dicks.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-22-2009, 05:31 PM

Yeah, watching AP or Washington run puts things in perspective REAL quick.

whoman69
09-22-2009, 05:41 PM
Obligatory O-line Post:

Thank you.

We've been waiting for 3 years for that now.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-22-2009, 05:47 PM
We've been waiting for 3 years for that now.

The key is first-round picks, and LOTS of them.

tonyetony
09-22-2009, 05:50 PM

Of course you don't and who wouldn't have guessed.

aturnis
09-22-2009, 05:55 PM
So you're labeling Savage as a consistent help when he's carried the ball 3 times all season? Jump to conclusions much? Seriously though I like them both. They both have a different skillset they bring to the table. You can't teach speed however so I'd still say Charles has more upside.

I'm about 100% sure you've got this backwards. Savage is the consistent help. Charles is the guy who can occasionally bust some yardage but could potentially fumble every time he touches the ball.

SAUTO
09-22-2009, 05:58 PM

you seriously didnt just put washington in the same catagory as peterson, did you? man you should get off of the jets cock

Mecca
09-22-2009, 06:00 PM
Of course you don't and who wouldn't have guessed.

Well when you talk about how good the RB's on the team are you have to compare it to what other teams have as a barometer, do you see the Chiefs as a highly ranked team in RB talent?

Brock
09-22-2009, 06:01 PM
Well when you talk about how good the RB's on the team are you have to compare it to what other teams have as a barometer, do you see the Chiefs as a highly ranked team in RB talent?

If you brought most any top RB in over here, he'd look like crap. Or did you think Darren Sproles really is just that good and his line isn't helping him?

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-22-2009, 06:02 PM
you seriously didnt just put washington in the same catagory as peterson, did you? man you should get off of the jets cock

There's a gap between them for sure, but Washington skull fucks anything the Chiefs have on their roster. Period.

aturnis
09-22-2009, 06:08 PM

TRUE.

I think the problem is, all of our backup backs could potentially be a good change of pace back, or a good 3rd stringer(Battle), and everyone looks at that as crazy good depth when it's not.

Battle can play, but on the football field, on sunday, he just isn't consistent enough. He's big, he's fast and he's a hard working smart player. He just isn't athletic enough overall.

Charles has crazy speed but too often last year he was injured. His legs are toothpicks, and he has fumblitis, not to mention he goes down too easy. If he's hit in the first level, that's it, no gain. If he's in space, look out. He's an average receiver, drops the easy ones too often which negates a lot of attempts to get him in space.

Savage is a good all around back. So far, what he has lacked is size and opportunity. He doesn't seem to go down as easy as Charles, and is more athletic that Battle. He is a competent receiver which plays very well to his skill set. Great guy for screen passes as he is willing to juke and make guys miss as well as wait for and set up blocks.

If any of these guys made it, it should be Savage with a deathmatch between Charles and Battle. The need to draft a guy comes from the outlook of Larry Johnson. If he could get the fuck up and go it could be put off for a year or two, but will he even be around?

When you look at this crop of runners against teams with a stud feature back like AP, they are lacking. When you look at them against teams with great depth like the Titans, they are lacking. This running game could use some help, but it's not dire. The guys we have are not only serviceable, but become much better if we get some O-line help that can not only pass block, but run block as well.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-22-2009, 06:13 PM
TRUE.

I think the problem is, all of our backup backs could potentially be a good change of pace back, or a good 3rd stringer(Battle), and everyone looks at that as crazy good depth when it's not.

Battle can play, but on the football field, on sunday, he just isn't consistent enough. He's big, he's fast and he's a hard working smart player. He just isn't athletic enough overall.

Charles has crazy speed but too often last year he was injured. His legs are toothpicks, and he has fumblitis, not to mention he goes down too easy. If he's hit in the first level, that's it, no gain. If he's in space, look out. He's an average receiver, drops the easy ones too often which negates a lot of attempts to get him in space.

Savage is a good all around back. So far, what he has lacked is size and opportunity. He doesn't seem to go down as easy as Charles, and is more athletic that Battle. He is a competent receiver which plays very well to his skill set. Great guy for screen passes as he is willing to juke and make guys miss as well as wait for and set up blocks.

If any of these guys made it, it should be Savage with a deathmatch between Charles and Battle. The need to draft a guy comes from the outlook of Larry Johnson. If he could get the fuck up and go it could be put off for a year or two, but will he even be around?

When you look at this crop of runners against teams with a stud feature back like AP, they are lacking. When you look at them against teams with great depth like the Titans, they are lacking. This running game could use some help, but it's not dire. The guys we have are not only serviceable, but become much better if we get some O-line help that can not only pass block, but run block as well.

Whoever moves the pile, keeps their legs moving, and plays aggressively should get the start. LJ ran better on Sunday than I've seen him run in a LONG time, but you've got to remain hungry and aggressive. More often than not on THIS team, you have to MAKE the hole.

CHENZ A!
09-22-2009, 08:16 PM
Savage is OK, nothing special, but a nice complimentary player to have on your team. But he is better than Charles who IMO is garbage. Also, LJ is not near as bad as people make him out to be. I thought he ran pretty well, and was fighting hard against Oak.

POND_OF_RED
09-22-2009, 08:58 PM
I'm about 100% sure you've got this backwards. Savage is the consistent help. Charles is the guy who can occasionally bust some yardage but could potentially fumble every time he touches the ball.

I know that's what he's implying that's why I said that's a bit of a reach. You can't be labeled as a consistent help when you've carried the ball 3 times. I hope he can be but to label him as a consistent producer in this offense is a little premature.

boogblaster
09-22-2009, 09:01 PM
He's a decent up-tone to LJ .. keeps the D honest ...

Mecca
09-22-2009, 09:04 PM
Savage is OK, nothing special, but a nice complimentary player to have on your team. But he is better than Charles who IMO is garbage. Also, LJ is not near as bad as people make him out to be. I thought he ran pretty well, and was fighting hard against Oak.

Not near as bad as people make him out to be...where do you think LJ ranks in the league among RB's?

Skip Towne
09-22-2009, 09:09 PM
We need to see more of them to evaluate them. Baltimore saw 16 games of Priest and weren't impressed.

CHENZ A!
09-22-2009, 09:34 PM
Not near as bad as people make him out to be...where do you think LJ ranks in the league among RB's?

Somewhere in the Willis McGahee range.. I would be hard pressed to think of 25 backs I'd rather have. In the NFL today you have to have at least 2 capable backs on your team, and I think he is definitely capable.

Red Dawg
09-22-2009, 10:08 PM
Savage is better than Charles, a lot better IMO.

Hell no!

KCrockaholic
09-22-2009, 10:45 PM
Somebody come out and say it! Savage>Charles. I really like what he has done this off-season. Priest has been the best thing for the kid. You can tell that Priest has worked with him. He could be a good player one day.

Mecca
09-22-2009, 10:50 PM
Somewhere in the Willis McGahee range.. I would be hard pressed to think of 25 backs I'd rather have. In the NFL today you have to have at least 2 capable backs on your team, and I think he is definitely capable.

I can name 25 pretty easily....several teams have 2 backs better than LJ is...

KCrockaholic
09-22-2009, 10:55 PM
I can name 25 pretty easily....several teams have 2 backs better than LJ is...

Teams with 2 backs better than LJ...

Panthers (Stewart, Williams)
Ravens (McGahee, Rice)
Dallas (Barber, Jones)
Titans (White, Johnson)
Chargers (LT, Sproles) (close one)
Saints (maybe)
Falcons (Turner, Norwood)

Just thought id make a list. Who did I miss?

Edit: Oh! Vikings (Peterson, Taylor)

Brock
09-22-2009, 10:58 PM
That's a stretch. About the only one I agree with is Dallas.

Mecca
09-22-2009, 10:59 PM
Both of Buffalo's backs are better....

KCrockaholic
09-22-2009, 11:00 PM
That's a stretch. About the only one I agree with is Dallas.

Really? Not even Peterson and Taylor?

KCrockaholic
09-22-2009, 11:00 PM

I think I agree but I swear if I didnt know any better I would think you were a diehard Bills fan.

Mecca
09-22-2009, 11:01 PM
You don't think Carolina's are better? Really?

Carolina has the best tandem in my view.

Brock
09-22-2009, 11:01 PM
Really? Not even Peterson and Taylor?

There isn't anything special about Chester Taylor.

Mecca
09-22-2009, 11:02 PM
I think I agree but I swear if I didnt know any better I would think you were a diehard Bills fan.

Nah friend of mine is so that is probably the team I know the most about besides the Chiefs.

Fred Jackson is a really really good back that most people don't know much about, look how he's performing right now with Lynch out.

KCrockaholic
09-22-2009, 11:03 PM
There isn't anything special about Chester Taylor.

I still see him as better than LJ. In the instances that hes played hes done very well. But like Mecca said. Not even Carolina? When I typed that I stayed as unbiased as possible.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-22-2009, 11:04 PM

Nah friend of mine is so that is probably the team I know the most about besides the Chiefs.

Fred Jackson is a really really good back that most people don't know much about, look how he's performing right now with Lynch out.

I definitely liked what I saw of him against NE. I wish we had more of that around these parts.

Brock
09-22-2009, 11:04 PM
You don't think Carolina's are better? Really?

Carolina has the best tandem in my view.

Williams had a great year. I don't see any evidence that Jonathan Stewart is better than Larry Johnson. You put Johnson on any of those teams and he would look like a million bucks.

Hammock Parties
09-22-2009, 11:05 PM
Carl wanted to trade for Fred Jackson as part of the Tony G deal with Buffalo that fell through.

Smartest thing Carl almost did.

KCrockaholic
09-22-2009, 11:05 PM

I like Fred Jackson a lot. Remember supposedly the Chiefs were in talks for trading for him? Lynch is good also when hes not in trouble. But yeah Jackson could start on our team IMO.

Brock
09-22-2009, 11:06 PM
I still see him as better than LJ. In the instances that hes played hes done very well. But like Mecca said. Not even Carolina? When I typed that I stayed as unbiased as possible.

You could replace Chester Taylor with any number of guys and they'd look just as good.

KCrockaholic
Dammit Clay

Mecca
Williams had a great year. I don't see any evidence that Jonathan Stewart is better than Larry Johnson. You put Johnson on any of those teams and he would look like a million bucks.

John Stewart is basically a younger version of Larry Johnson, he's a 230lb back with top end speed.

Mecca
09-22-2009, 11:07 PM
You could replace Chester Taylor with any number of guys and they'd look just as good.

Taylor ran for 1400 yards the year before Peterson was picked it's not like he's just some backup scrub.

Brock
09-22-2009, 11:08 PM
Taylor ran for 1400 yards the year before Peterson was picked it's not like he's just some backup scrub.

Like Larry Johnson couldn't have done that on that team, give me a break. Put down the hate goggles.

KCrockaholic
09-22-2009, 11:08 PM

Its a tough call on that one, the rest seem far and above better than him other than LT and Sproles combo. LT is more washed up than LJ, but its close like I said. Larry just isnt in the top half of running backs anymore.

Brock
09-22-2009, 11:10 PM
Its a tough call on that one, the rest seem far and above better than him other than LT and Sproles combo. LT is more washed up than LJ, but its close like I said. Larry just isnt in the top half of running backs anymore.

Larry's on a shitty team that doesn't block.

Mecca
09-22-2009, 11:10 PM
How many teams in the league would LJ start on other than the Chiefs...3?

KCrockaholic
09-22-2009, 11:12 PM

Tough call. Cincinnati, Browns(maybe), Not even the Lions. Kevin Smith is their guy and hes not bad. Its a short list. But I would say more than 5 probably.

Broncos lol until Knowshit gets his act together.

Brock
09-22-2009, 11:14 PM

I don't know, I'm not a Johnson homer or anything, I know what he is and what he isn't. But when people start spouting off stupid shit about all these several teams with 2 backs better than him, I'm going to call it what it is.

Mecca
09-22-2009, 11:15 PM
Cedric Benson ran for 140 yards the other day, I'm going to find it hilarious if he's good now.

KCrockaholic
09-22-2009, 11:15 PM
I don't know, I'm not a Johnson homer or anything, I know what he is and what he isn't. But when people start spouting off stupid shit about all these several teams with 2 backs better than him, I'm going to call it what it is.

And you still dont think LenDale White and Chris Johnson are a better?

Brock
09-22-2009, 11:16 PM
And you still dont think LenDale White and Chris Johnson are a better?

Lendale White is not better than Larry Johnson. Lendale White is a palooka.

Mecca
09-22-2009, 11:17 PM
Buffalo, Carolina and Dallas have more than 1 back better than LJ, the Giants may.

Brock
09-22-2009, 11:18 PM
Buffalo, Carolina and Dallas have more than 1 back better than LJ, the Giants may.

That's really nothing more than your opinion. It's meaningless. Dallas probably does, but the rest, nope.

Mecca
09-22-2009, 11:19 PM
I want to know how Lynch and Jackson aren't better, they aren't even behind a good line.

Brock
09-22-2009, 11:21 PM
I want to know how Lynch and Jackson aren't better, they aren't even behind a good line.

They're behind a far better line than the one Johnson's got. Jackson, IMO, is better than Lynch, who's overrated.

ChiefsCountry
09-22-2009, 11:26 PM
LJ can still show flashes but I dont think you put him in Minnesota he would be an elite back anymore. He has lost some speed, which was really the impressive thing about a back his size.

luv
09-22-2009, 11:27 PM
LJ can still show flashes but I dont think you put him in Minnesota he would be an elite back anymore. He has lost some speed, which was really the impressive thing about a back his size.

Hey stranger.

Mecca
09-22-2009, 11:38 PM
They're behind a far better line than the one Johnson's got. Jackson, IMO, is better than Lynch, who's overrated.

Didn't I read 2 weeks ago on here that the Bills were a team that had a worse line than us?

O.city
09-22-2009, 11:42 PM
Didn't thik the line looked as bad Sunday as they had in the past.

Hammock Parties
09-22-2009, 11:53 PM
Didn't I read 2 weeks ago on here that the Bills were a team that had a worse line than us?

Perhaps. Any notion of that was deflated by that game against the Patriots....Buffalo's line looked awesome.

Larry is still getting thrown for six-yard losses because Waters' heavy ass can't move fast enough to get to a linebacker.

soundmind
09-22-2009, 11:56 PM

"IT'S A JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS MAT!!!!"

Seriously, this is apparently the theme of the week.

Mecca
09-22-2009, 11:57 PM
Perhaps. Any notion of that was deflated by that game against the Patriots....Buffalo's line looked awesome.

Larry is still getting thrown for six-yard losses because Waters' heavy ass can't move fast enough to get to a linebacker.

The Bills line is a 2nd year 6th round pick at LT a rookie LG a guy who was a backup in Carolina at center a rookie RG and their RT just got hurt for the year.

Hammock Parties
09-23-2009, 12:06 AM
The Bills line is a 2nd year 6th round pick at LT a rookie LG a guy who was a backup in Carolina at center a rookie RG and their RT just got hurt for the year.

Yeah, someone on that team can identify the fuck out of talent.

They're opening gigantic holes. Lee Evans and TO have only 9 catches in 2 games and the Bills are STILL scoring.

Miles
09-23-2009, 12:13 AM
So for fantasy football purposes is Charles done or is it just a week or two of being banished to the inactive list for not taking care of the ball?

Miles
09-23-2009, 12:15 AM
Yeah, someone on that team can identify the fuck out of talent.

They're opening gigantic holes. Lee Evans and TO have only 9 catches in 2 games and the Bills are STILL scoring.

Pretty impressive so far.

Hammock Parties
09-23-2009, 12:21 AM
So for fantasy football purposes is Charles done or is it just a week or two of being banished to the inactive list for not taking care of the ball?

He'll be back, IMO.

This whole season is like an extended audition for the players, though.

We're gonna see a lot of scrubs getting looks.

Miles
09-23-2009, 12:27 AM
He'll be back, IMO.

This whole season is like an extended audition for the players, though.

We're gonna see a lot of scrubs getting looks.

Thanks. I do like the approach that the team seems to be taking with giving some players a shot to see if there is anything there and if not, move on.

Too bad more of that didn't take place during the shitfest of last season.

Titty Meat
09-23-2009, 12:29 AM
lol @ people comparing Savage to Priest Holmes

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-23-2009, 12:37 AM
lol @ people comparing Savage to Priest Holmes
Priest was a damned impressive physical specimen. Everything about his body make up was NFL RB from head to toe.

Hell of a guy too. I wish we could clone him.

Titty Meat
09-23-2009, 12:40 AM
Priest was a damned impressive physical specimen. Everything about his body make up was NFL RB from head to toe.

Hell of a guy too. I wish we could clone him.

Priest could get first downs and score td's. Priest could also run between the tackles all of which Savage can't. Another example of why nobody should spend 109 bucks on garbage.

aturnis
09-23-2009, 12:47 AM
Priest could get first downs and score td's. Priest could also run between the tackles all of which Savage can't. Another example of why nobody should spend 109 bucks on garbage.

Priest also ran behind one of the best lines the game has seen.

Hammock Parties
09-23-2009, 12:51 AM

Savage ran between the tackles Sunday.

Savage picked up first downs.

Priest was jack shit, an undrafted player before he dedicated himself to becoming better.

Based on pure physical talent there is not a lot separating Savage and Priest. Just a lot of blood, sweat, tears and experience.

Haley would not have put Savage on the 53-man if he didn't see something in him.

ChiefsCountry
09-23-2009, 12:55 AM
Priest played well in Baltimore before coming here and was a stud at Texas until some guy named Ricky Williams knocked him out of the starting job. Lets not act like he wasnt some scrub before coming here.

Hammock Parties
Look at this man's arms and legs. He is "only" 182 pounds but he is THICK.

http://i33.tinypic.com/15hnd75.jpg

He has more developed musculature than Jamaal Charles.

He is the savage scatback.

Titty Meat
Savage ran between the tackles Sunday.

Savage picked up first downs.

Priest was jack shit, an undrafted player before he dedicated himself to becoming better.

Based on pure physical talent there is not a lot separating Savage and Priest. Just a lot of blood, sweat, tears and experience.

Haley would not have put Savage on the 53-man if he didn't see something in him.

Savage didn't run between the tackles. Priest Holmes 2nd season he ran for 1,000 yards and 7 Td's. No Haley put Savage on the roster because there was nobody else the same reason guys like Jackie Battle, Terrance Copper, Pierre Walters made the team.

Hammock Parties
09-23-2009, 01:03 AM
Savage didn't run between the tackles.

I am going to give you a choice:

1. Recant.

2. Continue this idiocy and get destroyed by a pair of gifs.

The choice is yours.

Titty Meat
09-23-2009, 01:04 AM
I am going to give you a choice:

1. Recant.

2. Continue this idiocy and get destroyed by a pair of gifs.

The choice is yours.

Go ahead post the GIFs. Lets see Savages career high 26 yard game thats Priest Holmesesq.

Hammock Parties
09-23-2009, 01:13 AM
Go ahead post the GIFs.

Look at the wiggle this man has. Defenders shake in their cleats when he gets the ball. The jock thief is coming!

http://i38.tinypic.com/2ilixr9.gif

SEE! Savage picks his way for six yards on another run up the middle. Priestesque!

http://i33.tinypic.com/1zqrms2.gif

Titty Meat
09-23-2009, 01:15 AM
Look at the wiggle this man has. Defenders shake in their cleats when he gets the ball. The jock thief is coming!

http://i38.tinypic.com/2ilixr9.gif

SEE! Savage picks his way for six yards on another run up the middle. Priestesque!

http://i33.tinypic.com/1zqrms2.gif

Cool on a draw play.

Hammock Parties
09-23-2009, 01:20 AM
Cool on a draw play.

:spock:

Do you know how much shit Priest ripped up on draw plays? Al Saunders couldn't get enough of that shit.

Let's not forget this Savagery.

http://i37.tinypic.com/2rpr89l.gif

Titty Meat
09-23-2009, 01:43 AM
:spock:

Do you know how much shit Priest ripped up on draw plays? Al Saunders couldn't get enough of that shit.

Let's not forget this Savagery.

http://i37.tinypic.com/2rpr89l.gif

Awesome aginst the Rams 3rd and 4th stringers? Come on Claythan theres nothing about Savage that is like Priest Holmes.

Hammock Parties
09-23-2009, 01:44 AM
Awesome aginst the Rams 3rd and 4th stringers? Come on Claythan theres nothing about Savage that is like Priest Holmes.

Yes there is.

They both have drawn out my man crush.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-23-2009, 02:04 AM
Look at this man's arms and legs. He is "only" 182 pounds but he is THICK.

http://i33.tinypic.com/15hnd75.jpg

He has more developed musculature than Jamaal Charles.

He is the savage scatback.

He's got the leg mass for sure, but I can't tell in that pic how high his hips are.