PDA

View Full Version : News Cracker goes crazy at 'Cracker Barrel'

T-post Tom
09-23-2009, 11:48 PM
Man held without bond on felony charges in Cracker Barrel beating

(CNN) -- A man accused of screaming racial slurs while beating an Army reservist in front of her daughter outside a restaurant in Morrow, Georgia, was jailed and held without bond Wednesday after being indicted on felony charges.

Troy Dale West Jr., of Poulan, Georgia, is facing one count of aggravated assault, two counts of battery, two counts of disorderly conduct, false imprisonment and cruelty to children for allegedly beating Tashawnea Hill outside a Cracker Barrel restaurant on September 9, according to a Clayton County Court online docket.

West had been arrested on misdemeanor charges following the incident, but Clayton County District Attorney Tracy Graham Lawson took the the case to a grand jury asking for more serious charges.

Hill's attorney Kip Jones told CNN that several hundred supporters, believed to be with the NAACP, Al Sharpton's Political Action Network and Rainbow Push, gathered outside the courtroom Wednesday morning in support of more serious charges against West.

Jones said he and Hill were pleased with the new indictment.

"We look forward to a conviction as Tasha and her 7-year-old daughter move forward to recover from this heinous incident," he said.

West's lawyer, Larry King, had no comment about the indictment, according his assistant.

Hill, 35, said the attack occurred after she warned West to be careful after almost hitting her 7-year-old daughter with the restaurant's door as she was leaving.

West, according to a police report, admitted striking Hill "after she spit on me and accused me of trying to hit her daughter with a door."

During an interview on CNN following the attack, Jones denied that she spat on West or did "anything to provoke the attack."

Hill, an African-American, told police that West, 47, yelled racial epithets at her during the attack. Police said witnesses confirmed her account.

"He did punch me with a closed fist repeated times. My head is still hurting today. I have knots on my head," Hill told CNN. She also said she was kicked.

Police say Hill stated that "West punched her in the left cheek, forehead, kicked her body in several places, and punched her head in many areas several times."

Hill's attorney said he was "convinced this was a hateful, racist attack ... based on the N-word, the B-word, etc."

"The language was vile. It was racist. It was sexist. It was completely offensive, completely unprovoked," Jones said.

Morrow is a racially diverse city in the southeast suburbs of Atlanta, Georgia, with a population of about 4,900, according to the 2000 census.

Good thing that the KU football & basketball players weren't perpetrating their beat-downs in Morrow, GA.

Dante84
09-23-2009, 11:49 PM
R

T-post Tom
09-23-2009, 11:49 PM
R

?? Is that short for repost?

Dante84
09-23-2009, 11:52 PM
...you going to the mall today?

Kyle DeLexus
09-23-2009, 11:53 PM
I don't know why you have to go all racist with the cracker stuff......

Dante84
09-23-2009, 11:54 PM
E

T-post Tom
09-23-2009, 11:55 PM

My feeble attempt at humor. Sorry if it rubbed you the wrong way.

T-post Tom
09-23-2009, 11:56 PM
E

That's quite enough from you, mister. Keep it up and we'll send you to Cracker Barrel for a beat-down of epic proportions. :)

Dante84
09-23-2009, 11:58 PM
I'm just trying to relive the epic thread where we successfully spelled REPOST one letter at a time.

I'm afraid I will never know such glory again.

T-post Tom
09-24-2009, 12:01 AM
I'm just trying to relive the epic thread where we successfully spelled REPOST one letter at a time.

I'm afraid I will never know such glory again.

This is a repost? I did a search for "Cracker Barrel" before I posted and didn't see anything. My bad. Sorry.

Dante84
09-24-2009, 12:03 AM
I'm not offended; just grateful for the opportunity to reunite with my innocence again - even if it was merely through a glimmer of hope.

Rausch
09-24-2009, 12:06 AM
I can't shake the feeling that both people are being less than honest...

T-post Tom
09-24-2009, 12:14 AM
I'm not offended; just grateful for the opportunity to reunite with my innocence again - even if it was merely through a glimmer of hope.

Hope? Hope is a good thing...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9K30e9O3Nng&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9K30e9O3Nng&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Rausch
09-24-2009, 12:16 AM
Hope? Hope is a good thing...

It might be important to note here that hope doesn't prevent you from being gang raped in prison...

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-24-2009, 12:17 AM
That's quite enough from you, mister. Keep it up and we'll send you to Cracker Barrel for a beat-down of epic proportions. :)

ROFL The irony is not lost.

Seriously; that guy should fuck an AIDS Tree knothole.

Rausch
09-24-2009, 12:19 AM
This is a repost? I did a search for "Cracker Barrel" before I posted and didn't see anything. My bad. Sorry.

That poor woman just got her ass kicked, TWICE, because of you...:shake:

T-post Tom
09-24-2009, 12:19 AM
It might be important to note here that hope doesn't prevent you from being gang raped in prison...

Yeah but eventually you have to get busy living or get busy dying... (Freeman sounds so much better saying it than I do.)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3asbzDzukzQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3asbzDzukzQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

T-post Tom
09-24-2009, 12:27 AM
yikes, i just hit 5K posts & didn't realize it. I'll keep the Shawshank theme going since it is one of my all-time favorite movies.

"I tell you, those voices soared higher and farther than anybody in a gray place dares to dream."

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/69d0RnOQlmE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/69d0RnOQlmE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

CHENZ A!
09-24-2009, 12:33 AM

Its only racist if he's not a honky to begin with.

T-post Tom
09-24-2009, 12:35 AM
Its only racist if he's not a honky to begin with.

Is that Nick Lowry in your avy? Really? I heard a rumor that he played on the other team.

Rausch
09-24-2009, 12:39 AM
Is that Nick Lowry in your avy? Really? I heard a rumor that he played on the other team.

I heard he was Bruce Campbell's 1/2 brother...

CHENZ A!
09-24-2009, 12:40 AM

It looks like him. I just did a google image search for that fool and found a picture of him with two sluts.

Rausch
09-24-2009, 12:41 AM
It looks like him. I just did a google image search for that fool and found a picture of him with two sluts.

Uh oh...

T-post Tom
09-24-2009, 12:51 AM

Well, maybe the rumor wasn't true. http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/51-yo-nick-lowery-now-kicking-it-with-cougars-17607

Rausch
09-24-2009, 12:55 AM
Well, maybe the rumor wasn't true. http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/51-yo-nick-lowery-now-kicking-it-with-cougars-17607

Wow.

Nice haul Nick...:clap:

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-24-2009, 12:56 AM
Wow.

Nice haul Nick...:clap:

Are you shiteing me? Meh.

Rausch
09-24-2009, 12:59 AM
Are you shiteing me? Meh.

Short (I like the compact frames) with nice rack and good smile.

Very average face.

For her age she's an 8...

googlegoogle
09-24-2009, 01:04 AM
Sh*t happens every day in the usa against whites. Any investigation of all the white owned businesses robbed by blacks who murdered the owners? Yeah,who cares. Sharpton and his blackmailers love these 'rare' beatings to drum up money and media.

<object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s-z3cJ2LYxY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-24-2009, 01:20 AM
Sh*t happens every day in the usa against whites. Any investigation of all the white owned businesses robbed by blacks who murdered the owners? Yeah,who cares. Sharpton and his blackmailers love these 'rare' beatings to drum up money and media.

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s-z3cJ2LYxY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

I don't even know what the fuck is going on here! I can't discern a fucking thing, I can't hear what's being said, and I have no context for the events that unfolded!

How do I know that the guy with that cell phone glued to his head wasn't a fucking douchebag who crossed the line?!

Weak...fucking...sauce.

Rausch
09-24-2009, 01:25 AM
I don't even know what the **** is going on here! I can't discern a ****ing thing, I can't hear what's being said, and I have no context for the events that unfolded!

How do I know that the guy with that cell phone glued to his head wasn't a ****ing douchebag who crossed the line?!

Weak...****ing...sauce.

The woman in the vid was talking $#it to everyone around. Pointing, yelling, etc. The guy on the cell took offense and got clobbered due to a bunch of people wanting to start a fight.

No, I don't think the video is racist. You don't have to be a racist to be pissed of and feel like beating the $#it out of some random person...

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-24-2009, 01:46 AM
The woman in the vid was talking $#it to everyone around. Pointing, yelling, etc. The guy on the cell took offense and got clobbered due to a bunch of people wanting to start a fight.

No, I don't think the video is racist. You don't have to be a racist to be pissed of and feel like beating the $#it out of some random person...

But WHY?!

Rausch
09-24-2009, 04:02 AM
But WHY?!

Why was she going apeshit?

Yeah, relevant question...:spock:

Pioli Zombie
09-24-2009, 04:38 AM
I love how white people get all defensive when there is a story like this in the news.
"Oh yeah???well, well, blacks beat up whites everyday and,and the media never reports it!!"

Really? Yeah, nobody knows that blacks commit crimes. Right. Those lucky blacks just have it made!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Rausch
09-24-2009, 04:49 AM
I love how white people get all defensive when there is a story like this in the news.
"Oh yeah???well, well, blacks beat up whites everyday and,and the media never reports it!!"

Really? Yeah, nobody knows that blacks commit crimes. Right. Those lucky blacks just have it made!!
Posted via Mobile Device

You just tried to not be......fucking....done.

Not bothering.

Blow some syphilitic pole...

Pioli Zombie
09-24-2009, 05:58 AM
You just tried to not be......fucking....done.

Not bothering.

You need to have your morning cup of coffee, Roach. You are a wee grumpus.
Posted via Mobile Device

Bwana
09-24-2009, 06:26 AM
You just tried to not be......****ing....done.

Not bothering.

Heh

Love the avatar BTW. Great book.

BY1401
09-24-2009, 06:38 AM
P

Demonpenz
09-24-2009, 07:52 AM
mods can we change the title to The Man goes crazy at The Man Barrel

tooge
09-24-2009, 07:55 AM
Racist in part because of the "B" word? I thought any woman could be a bitch.

chasedude
09-24-2009, 07:58 AM
Hill's attorney said he was "convinced this was a hateful, racist attack ... based on the N-word, the B-word, etc."

Just curious what he means by the B-word being racist? I never knew Bitch was a racist term, unless there's a different meaning I'm missing.

chasedude
09-24-2009, 07:59 AM
Racist in part because of the "B" word? I thought any woman could be a bitch.

my thoughts exactly, bitch isn't racist

Demonpenz
09-24-2009, 08:05 AM
bitch ususally means black woman or atleast I thought it did. Sometimes I hear yo these are my bitches or your my bitch but if you are flat out using it at as an insult it is a black woman

chasedude
09-24-2009, 08:07 AM
bitch ususally means black woman or atleast I thought it did. Sometimes I hear yo these are my bitches or your my bitch but if you are flat out using it at as an insult it is a black woman

Skin color has nothing to do with it, a bitch is just a... bitch.

Demonpenz
09-24-2009, 08:10 AM
Skin color has nothing to do with it, a bitch is just a... bitch.

must be older than me

Simply Red
09-24-2009, 08:11 AM
RESPEK 'THE SWATS'

chasedude
09-24-2009, 08:15 AM
must be older than me

you kids and your slang :p

Demonpenz
09-24-2009, 08:20 AM
you kids and your slang :p

just found out last week what not to call a bunch of sticks together!

chasedude
09-24-2009, 08:29 AM
just found out last week what not to call a bunch of sticks together!

I am old, I had to search the Urban dictionary for that one. ROFL

dtebbe
09-24-2009, 08:36 AM
This happened about 5 miles from where I live.

While I don't condone a beat-down, I suspect the "victim" is not little miss innocent. I suspect she had a major attitude with the wrong person, and if she really did spit on him (from what I understand the whole incident is on tape), I could see how that could make someone lose their mind...

This doesn't exactly look like a dude I'd mouth off to:
http://www.ajc.com/multimedia/dynamic/00252/Troy-Dale-West_252552l.jpg

I find it amazing he's being held without bond. In that county unless you are up on 1st degree murder you get bond... I guess that is unless you are a white dude who beat up a black woman and made the national news.

Now, that being said. There is no question in my mind the dude is a racist. Anyone from around here could look at him and know exactly what he thinks of just about anyone who is not white. The dude is like textbook cracker.

DT

RJ
09-24-2009, 08:44 AM
I find it amazing he's being held without bond. In that county unless you are up on 1st degree murder you get bond... I guess that is unless you are a white dude who beat up a black woman and made the national news.

DT

For his own protection, perhaps?

CoMoChief
09-24-2009, 08:47 AM
Hill's attorney Kip Jones told CNN that several hundred supporters, believed to be with the NAACP, Al Sharpton's Political Action Network and Rainbow Push, gathered outside the courtroom Wednesday morning in support of more serious charges against West.

And so it begins......

Demonpenz
09-24-2009, 08:48 AM

heh they just need to hire this for protection

DumbHillbillies
09-24-2009, 08:54 AM
No excuse for a man hitting a woman. He should get the maximum prison sentence. I know you wifebeaters out there will disagree.

CoMoChief
09-24-2009, 08:58 AM
No excuse for a man hitting a woman. He should get the maximum prison sentence. I know you wifebeaters out there will disagree.

This is stupid. You mean to tell me a woman comes at you with a knife and tries to stab you, you aren't going to knock her the fuck out?

CoMoChief
09-24-2009, 09:12 AM

Hope to god he's not from Atlanta. haha

RJ
09-24-2009, 09:32 AM
This is stupid. You mean to tell me a woman comes at you with a knife and tries to stab you, you aren't going to knock her the **** out?

Ok, that's a good excuse.

chasedude
09-24-2009, 10:10 AM
heh they just need to hire this for protection

Or Maybe...

http://www.joblo.com/images_arrownews/The-A-Team-Posters.jpg

The Franchise
09-24-2009, 10:13 AM
O

BY1401
09-24-2009, 10:17 AM
S

gblowfish
09-24-2009, 10:18 AM
Were there black squirrels and white squirrels involved in this incident???

googlegoogle
09-24-2009, 01:48 PM

Idiot.
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1347261/posts

googlegoogle
09-24-2009, 01:49 PM
I don't even know what the **** is going on here! I can't discern a ****ing thing, I can't hear what's being said, and I have no context for the events that unfolded!

How do I know that the guy with that cell phone glued to his head wasn't a ****ing douchebag who crossed the line?!

Weak...****ing...sauce.

Moron.

googlegoogle
09-24-2009, 01:53 PM

Posted via Mobile Device

what's the point of your message?

Pioli Zombie
09-24-2009, 02:10 PM
what's the point of your message?

Just what it said, dummy.

Yeah. A white dude beating on a black woman yelling Nigger and Bitch. And there is a doubt that this is racist by some. Or, they'll be a sorta acknowledgment with the standard whining about how you never hear about black crime, which in itself, is hysterical that anybody would say that.
Posted via Mobile Device

Valiant
09-24-2009, 02:41 PM

Every single one of those ignorant fucks in that video need to be arrested.. Every single one of them..

Cannot understand why people will not stop that shit or turn a blind eye..

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-24-2009, 02:47 PM
Moron.

Hey FUCK yo' mama!

Valiant
09-24-2009, 02:50 PM

I will let you meet some of my family.. Those women deserve to be beat.. One steals money from her kids so they cannot eat at school so she can by cigarettes... Social services does nothing..

Her mother yells at my grandma at the top of her lungs if my grandma is on the phone to long at her house or if she gets in her way of viewing tv.. Yells obscenities at her and treats her like shit, this is a 56yo women mistreating my 76yo grandmother..

Trust me, there are certain instances when a woman deserves to be hit..