PDA

View Full Version : Life Holy Sh!t Claythan.

Scorp
09-24-2009, 09:09 AM
You need this. :eek:
http://topeka.craigslist.org/clt/1389254335.html

Hammock Parties
09-24-2009, 09:19 AM
This should go in the random thoughts thread. It doesn''t need it's own thread. Do you have fucking ADD, diarrhea of the keyboard or just poor judgment? By the way, it's a stupid fucking statue. I don't even remember the last time I watched a Star Wars movie or bought anything having to do with fucking Star Wars. It's a waste of 500 goddamn dollars. I could spend a night with a really hot hooker instead, or lord knows what else. Buy some decent threads. Put it in the bank. Paint my car (I want it to be jet black). Fly somewhere cool.

In short, fuck you, fuck this thread, fuck Darth Maul, one of the shittiest villains in cinema history, and make better use of your time, Austin Chief's bandwidth, and space on Chiefsplanet.

Fear is my ally!

pr_capone
09-24-2009, 09:42 AM
You need this. :eek:
http://topeka.craigslist.org/clt/1389254335.html

This should go in the random thoughts thread. It doesn''t need it's own thread. Do you have ****ing ADD, diarrhea of the keyboard or just poor judgment? By the way, it's a stupid ****ing statue. I don't even remember the last time I watched a Star Wars movie or bought anything having to do with ****ing Star Wars. It's a waste of 500 goddamn dollars. I could spend a night with a really hot hooker instead, or lord knows what else. Buy some decent threads. Put it in the bank. Paint my car (I want it to be jet black). Fly somewhere cool.

In short, **** you, **** this thread, **** Darth Maul, one of the shittiest villains in cinema history, and make better use of your time, Austin Chief's bandwidth, and space on Chiefsplanet.

Fear is my ally!

In other words... he already has one.

Sofa King
09-24-2009, 09:44 AM

... that he is trying to sell on craigslist...

jAZ
09-24-2009, 09:47 AM
Best thread evar.

Gonzo
09-24-2009, 09:47 AM
This should go in the random thoughts thread. It doesn''t need it's own thread. Do you have fucking ADD, diarrhea of the keyboard or just poor judgment? By the way, it's a stupid fucking statue. I don't even remember the last time I watched a Star Wars movie or bought anything having to do with fucking Star Wars. It's a waste of 500 goddamn dollars. I could spend a night with a really hot hooker instead, or lord knows what else. Buy some decent threads. Put it in the bank. Paint my car (I want it to be jet black). Fly somewhere cool.

In short, fuck you, fuck this thread, fuck Darth Maul, one of the shittiest villains in cinema history, and make better use of your time, Austin Chief's bandwidth, and space on Chiefsplanet.

Fear is my ally!

You get one piece of old leathery ass and all of a sudden you decide to change your persona completely.

I'll bet you were thinking of Bobba Fett, (sp?) when she was blowing you.

Brock
09-24-2009, 09:51 AM
You get one piece of old leathery ass and all of a sudden you decide to change your persona completely.

You have to understand, Claythan is terrified. He's already in his late twenties, having wasted his prime years acting like he's twelve years old. One day soon, he'll wake up, he's 40 years old and totally alone, no career skills, nothing. His facade of bravado is understandable.

booger
09-24-2009, 09:58 AM
Midol will help you get your zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's.

Demonpenz
09-24-2009, 10:00 AM
without clicking the link, is it pubes?

Hammock Parties
09-24-2009, 10:00 AM
You have to understand, Claythan is terrified. He's already in his late twenties, having wasted his prime years acting like he's twelve years old. One day soon, he'll wake up, he's 40 years old and totally alone, no career skills, nothing. His facade of bravado is understandable.

You're right. I should buy the Darth Maul statue. Better than being alone.

:(

booger
09-24-2009, 10:01 AM
without clicking the link, is it pubes?

either that or somebody peeling carrots

Monty
09-24-2009, 10:01 AM

ROFL

Hammock Parties
09-24-2009, 10:03 AM
Mmmmm....give me attention.

booger
09-24-2009, 10:05 AM
tying your pubes in nots is not a contact sport

Hammock Parties
09-24-2009, 10:08 AM
tying your pubes in nots is not a contact sport

But I'm an All-Pro nonetheless.

Skip Towne
09-24-2009, 10:09 AM

:LOL:

booger
09-24-2009, 10:11 AM
if anybody wonders what to do with their pubie clippings just throw them on the lawn before the sun goes down. The robbins are out picking up worms in the yard to eat. During this time they also gather pubes and such for their nests(according to Nat Geo Program). Also fishing line and shit like that. Do them that favor atleast. Don't make the poor birds dig through the garbage like a bunch of scavenging bastards.

booger
09-24-2009, 10:12 AM
But I'm an All-Pro nonetheless.

do you untie the nots or yank them because of some sick fetish?

Gonzo
09-24-2009, 10:14 AM
if anybody wonders what to do with their pubie clippings just throw them on the lawn before the sun goes down. The robbins are out picking up worms in the yard to eat. During this time they also gather pubes and such for their nests(according to Nat Geo Program). Also fishing line and shit like that. Do them that favor atleast. Don't make the poor birds dig through the garbage like a bunch of scavenging bastards.

1st:
I wasn't wondering...

2nd:
This is completely random...

3rd:
WTF?

booger
09-24-2009, 10:17 AM
1st:
I wasn't wondering...

2nd:
This is completely random...

3rd:
WTF?

dude seriously don't just forget this important lesson of nature and the food chain and just throw your pubes away. Just like recylcing.

Hammock Parties
09-24-2009, 10:18 AM
do you untie the nots or yank them because of some sick fetish?

Why would I untie them? I'm blackpube longdick, the scourge 'o craigslist personals. ARRRRRRRRRR!

booger
09-24-2009, 10:19 AM
i tried corn rows butt it just doesn't look right

Saulbadguy
09-24-2009, 10:24 AM
I'm going to offer the dude $100 and see if he flinches.

LaChapelle
09-24-2009, 10:32 AM
check out the nipples on this bitch

booger
09-24-2009, 10:35 AM
chains too. Kinky b!tch

Simply Red
09-24-2009, 10:37 AM

lol

Simply Red
09-24-2009, 10:52 AM
This should go in the random thoughts thread. It doesn''t need it's own thread. Do you have ****ing ADD, diarrhea of the keyboard or just poor judgment? By the way, it's a stupid ****ing statue. I don't even remember the last time I watched a Star Wars movie or bought anything having to do with ****ing Star Wars. It's a waste of 500 goddamn dollars. I could spend a night with a really hot hooker instead, or lord knows what else. Buy some decent threads. Put it in the bank. Paint my car (I want it to be jet black). Fly somewhere cool.

In short, **** you, **** this thread, **** Darth Maul, one of the shittiest villains in cinema history, and make better use of your time, Austin Chief's bandwidth, and space on Chiefsplanet.

Fear is my ally!

"I'm pretty god-damned sure Darth Maul doesn't care about YOUR opinion about him." /shitmydadsays

CoMoChief
09-24-2009, 10:56 AM
If it was Vader I'd almost think about buying it. Vader is a badass.

Hammock Parties
09-24-2009, 05:23 PM
If it was Vader I'd almost think about buying it. Vader is a badass.

Accept no substitutes:

(that's actually the actor who played Fett standing there. A little sad)

http://www.jeremybulloch.com/images/080108/images/IMG_5944.JPG

teedubya
09-24-2009, 05:28 PM
booger thinks he is a poor mans, Demonpenz.

redngold85
09-24-2009, 05:29 PM

Claythan had sex?

listopencil
09-24-2009, 05:42 PM
OK, but does the statue have a mangina?

Saulbadguy
09-24-2009, 05:45 PM
Accept no substitutes:

BOBA FETT??? BOBA FETT??? WHERE?!?

Over-Head
09-24-2009, 06:22 PM
Claythan had sex?
He just switched hands.:rolleyes:

JD10367
09-24-2009, 06:25 PM

You bastard, I actually laughed so much I started wheezing and needed to go dig out my albuterol inhaler. ROFL

Kerberos
09-24-2009, 06:29 PM
Accept no substitutes:

That's actually you and your dad isn't it? You just didn't want to take the helmut off and be beatdown like you were trying to be a model or something?

Hammock Parties
09-24-2009, 06:33 PM
No way. If you notice, the more screen-accurate costume is worn by the older guy. Check out the belt and the codpiece, and the chest armor. There's no comparison. In fact, the scarring on the suit on the right is all wrong. I don't even see any LED on the left breastplate. Terrible. I wouldn't be caught DEAD in the suit on the right if the suit on the left (worn by the older gentleman) was available.

Fat Elvis
09-24-2009, 06:50 PM
Claythan had sex?

He couldn't keep it up.

JD10367
09-24-2009, 07:31 PM
No way. If you notice, the more screen-accurate costume is worn by the older guy. Check out the belt and the codpiece, and the chest armor. There's no comparison. In fact, the scarring on the suit on the right is all wrong. I don't even see any LED on the left breastplate. Terrible. I wouldn't be caught DEAD in the suit on the right if the suit on the left (worn by the older gentleman) was available.

http://www.slapyo.com/wp-content/NintendoNerdLord.jpg

Hammock Parties
09-24-2009, 09:32 PM
Yeah, it's pretty sad. I have a highly detailed knowledge off the Fett costume. Comes from building one of your own.

The irony is now that I actually would fit in it, it's long gone.

Don't think I haven't stashed Mark II on the back burner of the brain. I am truly insane.

Chiefs=Champions
09-24-2009, 09:43 PM
I like the Star Wars Guitar...

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-24-2009, 11:04 PM

Fear is my ally!

Okay! Okay! I'll buy you the Darth Vader Harley:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/415ME9CA8ML._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Psyko Tek
09-24-2009, 11:22 PM
Why would I untie them? I'm blackpube longdick, the scourge 'o craigslist personals. ARRRRRRRRRR!

Do ye light 'em on fire a'fore ye board, matey?

TinyEvel
09-24-2009, 11:43 PM

Fear is my ally!

Right there is what happens when every kid turns 14.

09-24-2009, 11:45 PM

Fear is my ally!You bought it didn't ya.:)

CoMoChief
09-24-2009, 11:52 PM
Okay! Okay! I'll buy you the Darth Vader Harley:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/415ME9CA8ML._SL500_AA280_.jpg

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

JD10367
09-25-2009, 06:08 AM
http://www.freewebs.com/aperturepodcast/images/StarWarsBand.jpg

Predarat
09-25-2009, 10:49 AM

Dammit! I was going to offer him $50. $150 seems a little too much. I'll go $105.

Predarat
09-26-2009, 08:31 AM
If somebody REALLY wants this it looks like they are wanting to get rid of it.

To: <sale-4xmp2-1389254335@craigslist.org>
Date: Fri, Sep 25, 9:53 AM -0700
Subject: Dart Mall

** CRAIGSLIST ADVISORY --- AVOID SCAMS BY DEALING LOCALLY
** Avoid: wiring money, cross-border deals, work-at-home
** Beware: cashier checks, money orders, escrow, shipping
** More Info: http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams.html

Hi there,
I just saw your model of that Star Galaxy guy. $500 is a little too much so i'll offer you $105 if you can't sell it.
Thank You

Subject: Re: Dart Mall
Date: Friday, September 25, 2009, 12:26 PM

sorry i cant go as low as 105 but i will do 250. check out ebay and see what they r selling for i will just tell u 800, 2500. and i even saw one higher than that. i will do 250 jut to get it out of here

RNR
09-26-2009, 08:45 AM

Fear is my ally!

There is never a time I am on here that I don't thank God you are not my son

ChiefJustice
09-26-2009, 08:47 AM

ROFL

Priceless!

Bunit
09-26-2009, 09:39 AM

Now that was some funny fuckin shit.

Over-Head
09-30-2009, 05:56 PM
If he was, the ragheads would have an ally.
He'd shoot his own fucken leg off.:doh!: