PDA

View Full Version : Poop King's Island, McNair skeleton, hope this isn't a repost

JD10367
09-24-2009, 05:41 PM
http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2009/09/23/skeletons-depicting-steve-mcnair-sahel-kazemi-featured-in-king/?icid=main|htmlws-main|dl1|link3|http%3A%2F%2Fnfl.fanhouse.com%2F2009%2F09%2F23%2Fskeletons-depicting-steve-mcnair-sahel-kazemi-featured-in-king%2F%0D%0A

JD10367
09-24-2009, 05:41 PM
Nothing says Halloween like the fake skeleton of an NFL quarterback murdered by his mistress. At least that was the initial opinion of King's Island Amusement Park -- because, as part of their Halloween Haunt show, a skeleton depicting Steve McNair wearing a No. 9 jersey and holding a Titans helmet with the top blown off was on display, an apparent reference to the two bullet wounds McNair suffered on the night he died. As if that weren't enough, a skeleton depiction of Sahel Kazemi, McNair's 20-year old mistress who Nashville police have said murdered the football star in the early morning hours of July 4, 2009, lies across the McNair skeleton's lap, wearing a piece of slinky red lingerie.

Videos of the display emerged courtesy of a sneak peak given to WLVT in Cincinnati and immediately drew intense scrutiny.

In the display, the McNair figure sits on a couch, assuming the same position in which he was murdered, and the Kazemi figure rests on its lap. At the skeletons' feet, a gun lies on the ground. The couple are just two of the familiar faces included in the Haunt: A skeleton depicting Heath Ledger is shown surrounded by bottles of pills (Ledger overdosed in January 2008), and a skeleton is dressed like Michael Jackson in pajamas. But it's McNair's image alongside his mistress that has the city of Nashville horrified.

George Plaster, the host of Nashville's highest rated radio show at 104.5 The Zone, reacted with outrage. So did the callers on his show Wednesday evening. "I don't think the city is going to take it well at all," Plaster said, "This is a city that prides itself on having some taste and values, and I just can't see anything about what they're doing that has any good taste at all. I was shocked and totally appalled, and I think most people in Nashville are as well."

Kings Island is located 24 miles north of Cincinnati, Ohio, roughly 260 miles from the city of Nashville. It is the second-most visited seasonal theme park in America, behind Cedar Point, and the park does a Halloween-themed event each year. This year's Halloween Haunt debuts on September 25 and runs for 16 nights through Halloween. The Web site advises parents: "Halloween Haunt includes graphic scenes, suggestive themes, and intense imagery and is intended for mature audiences; not recommended for children. No one and nothing is off limits!"

Including an NFL quarterback and his murdering mistress.

When reached by FanHouse, a spokesperson for Kings Island, Don Helbig, said the following, "There will not be a scene at our Halloween event that features Steve McNair or anyone that resembles him."

With video and pictures of the skeletons circulating online, Helbig at first declined to acknowledge that they had ever existed. "There was no reference to Steve McNair at all. No jersey, nothing." Upon being informed that the pictures and video were already online, Helbig again insisted that the skeletons would not be featured on Friday when the event opens. Pressed as to when the skeletons were removed from the park, Helbig stuck to his talking points. "Our event does not open until Friday," he said, "We meant him no disrespect."

The Franchise
09-24-2009, 05:42 PM
It's fucking Ohio.....would you expect class out of them?

kstater
09-24-2009, 05:44 PM
Awesome, I love capitalism.

:44

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tyL5PoZCnG0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tyL5PoZCnG0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Bane
09-24-2009, 05:46 PM
It's ****ing Ohio.....would you expect class out of them?

Not 1 little bit.ROFL

Skip Towne
09-24-2009, 05:52 PM
Terrible

JD10367
09-24-2009, 06:01 PM
I love the spokesman. He needs some better training, LOL. "There was no reference to McNair!" "Uhh, we have pics." "Oh... er... um... We meant him no disrespect!" ROFL Friggin' morons.

Hammock Parties
09-14-2011, 10:48 PM
LOL, just saw this on another site....jags fans....

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/11/2011/09/medium_mcnair_skeleton_01.jpg

Thig Lyfe
09-14-2011, 10:50 PM
I'd still start him over Cassel.

Brock
09-14-2011, 10:50 PM
Ha ha...omigod.....that's sick and hilarious.

pr_capone
09-14-2011, 10:53 PM
Got it. 2 years is the minimum time that has to pass before we can laugh at the death of a well liked celebrity.

I thought that shit was funny the first time around.

BigMeatballDave
09-14-2011, 10:59 PM
It's fucking Ohio.....would you expect class out of them?Hey!

:cuss:

BossChief
09-14-2011, 11:00 PM
I thought for sure it was blueballs.

I started reading the posts and thought Skip Towne had returned.