PDA

View Full Version : Football Will Vick ever be a starter again?

King_Chief_Fan
09-25-2009, 07:07 AM
ESPN: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4500490

Vick, in an interview with CBS to air Sunday, said he thought he would be a starting quarterback upon his return to the NFL.
"This is not the exact scenario I thought would play out," Vick told CBS. "I thought I'd be playing with a team and actually starting."
Vick told CBS he plans on making his second chance in the NFL last.
"I know I can play this game," Vick said. "I know I can play it for a long time. I still have the speed, the quickness and the mind to run an NFL offense."

Maybe some day but he is out of his dog hating skull to think he was going from the prison yard playing flag football to the NFL as a starter.
He has a lot to prove first.

Chiefnj2
09-25-2009, 07:08 AM
Even with a few years in jail I'd imagine he's better than off de Marcus Russel.

King_Chief_Fan
09-25-2009, 07:08 AM
Even with a few years in jail I'd imagine he's better than off de Marcus Russel.

well, you do have a point there.

Bane
09-25-2009, 07:24 AM

Yeah I just hope the Faiders dont figure that out.ROFL

Mojo Jojo
09-25-2009, 07:34 AM
Too many teams need QB's. If Mike keeps his nose clean this year and shows anything...someone will give him a chance.

MMXcalibur
09-25-2009, 07:39 AM
Close to nobody was willing to take a chance on you, let alone make you their starting quarterback. Baby steps....

stevieray
09-25-2009, 07:41 AM
how much is he getting paid?

STFU, Vick.

dellzip
09-25-2009, 07:46 AM
He may with McRib now out!

MahiMike
09-25-2009, 09:14 AM
In a word. No.

boogblaster
09-25-2009, 10:03 AM
Who cares ...

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
09-25-2009, 10:07 AM
Maybe as a running back

L.A. Chieffan
09-25-2009, 10:09 AM
theres probably some team desperate enough out there, especially since philly did the big step of signing him first

JD10367
09-25-2009, 10:19 AM
Didn't take long for Vick to get back to showing his true colors, huh? So much for that rehabilitation. Two games in and he's already pissing and whining. You're lucky you're even back in the league, you dog-killing f**ktard. Shut the f**k up before people pelt you with dog biscuits. You weren't that good in the first place, you overrated c*cksmoker.

salame
09-25-2009, 11:21 AM
I can't believe Oakland didn't sign him anyway

bowener
09-25-2009, 12:10 PM
Too many teams need QB's. If Mike keeps his nose clean this year and shows anything...someone will give him a chance.

I think we all know a senile old bastard out west is going to give him a bloated contract once he realizes this year how big of a joke JR is.

The Raiders might be scary once their QB accuracy rating goes from 29% to 48-50%... I can only imagine how bad our last game would have been had JR connected on just 12 of his 24 passes (instead of 7.... 7 completions).

Sofa King
09-25-2009, 12:17 PM
Didn't take long for Vick to get back to showing his true colors, huh? So much for that rehabilitation. Two games in and he's already pissing and whining. You're lucky you're even back in the league, you dog-killing f**ktard. Shut the f**k up before people pelt you with dog biscuits. You weren't that good in the first place, you overrated c*cksmoker.

/thread

Buehler445
09-25-2009, 12:20 PM

Excellent rant from the Pats n00b.

bowener
09-25-2009, 12:29 PM
I think we all know a senile old bastard out west is going to give him a bloated contract once he realizes this year how big of a joke JR is.

The Raiders might be scary once their QB accuracy rating goes from 29% to 48-50%... I can only imagine how bad our last game would have been had JR connected on just 12 of his 24 passes (instead of 7.... 7 completions).

Oh shit 7 completions just reminded me of something from Black Sheep.

I really want to imagine up in the booth where Death and Senile Al were sitting together somebody with sense stopped by and talked with Al, lets say a PR guy or something.

PR Guy:
Tell me, Mr. Davis, do you have any idea how many completions Jamarcus had today?

Al:
Well, he is 6'6" and weighs over 1/4 of a metric ton, a cannon for an arm, and can launch the ball 80 yards off his knees! Never does though, of course, unless he's teasing an old crazy GM or the cameras! HAHA *cough-hack-hack-cough* I guess I'd say about.... 18, tops.

PR Guy:
SEVEN! SEVEN completions this game!

Chiefnj2
09-25-2009, 12:52 PM
WHy do people see this as pissing and whining? All he is saying is that he thought he'd be a starter.

ChiefsCountry
09-25-2009, 01:09 PM
I dont think we should be making too much of JaMarcus Russell, that fat fuck just came in a beat us playing the worst game possible.

Also I think Vick is the starter for the Redskins next year.

Rooster
09-25-2009, 01:13 PM

:clap::clap::clap:

JD10367
09-25-2009, 01:24 PM
WHy do people see this as pissing and whining? All he is saying is that he thought he'd be a starter.

Because IT IS pissing and whining. He's lucky he's even back in the league. He's been getting his asshole reamed in jail and has only just strapped pads back on, and he's already talking about how he thought he'd be a starter? F**k him. It's like someone who got let into a buffet for free, then proceeded to throw his food on the floor, and now that he's been let back in and given another small plate he's bitching that the plate should be bigger. What the hell has Michael Vick shown that indicates he should be a starter again? Why doesn't someone tell these athletes, simply, "if you're a moron, keep your mouth shut"? What was the "exact scenario" you thought would play out, Vick? You'd walk out of prison to lines of hot women and stupid sportswriters lining up to blow you, and you'd get handed a $100M contract to lead an NFL team? Shit, Tom Brady's coming back from injury, and after one crap game that three-time SB-winning QB already has people writing that he's done for. You haven't done a f**king thing in the NFL to deserve any special treatment. You're Donovan McNabb with worse aim and better legs. Except Donovan never thought it was okay to torture dogs to death.

I hope he starts. And I hope, on the first play, two Chiefs defenders sandwich the motherf**ker and break both his legs.