PDA

View Full Version : Life IT Job Opening

IA_Chiefs_fan
09-25-2009, 02:36 PM
Ideal candidate should have a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science with programming experience or equivalent industry experience. Required programming experience should include, but is not limited to, SQL Queries, PHP, and basic web development using HTML.

The company I work for, located in Lamoni, IA 50140 is looking for a programmer. We're a small company in a rural town so the pay won't be anything too great, but it would be a steady job for someone out of work and able to relocate. Our company has been in business for over 20 years and is a Call Center. You may PM me for more info.

Gonzo
09-25-2009, 02:39 PM
Ideal candidate should have a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science with programming experience or equivalent industry experience. Required programming experience should include, but is not limited to, SQL Queries, PHP, and basic web development using HTML.

My company, located in Lamoni, IA 50140 is looking for a programmer. We're a small company in a rural town so the pay won't be anything too great, but it would be a steady job for someone out of work and able to relocate. Our company has been in business for over 20 years and is a Call Center. You may PM me for more info.

DOES THIS LOOK LIKE CRAIGS LIST MOTHERF***ER???

(J/K you do good work for the populous. I like telemarketing calls, seriously, I do)

Dartgod
09-25-2009, 02:50 PM
If you were located in the KC Metro and I had programming experience it would be the ideal job for me. Oh, and if it paid more too.

Simplex3
09-25-2009, 03:00 PM
How's the library in Lamoni? I made a sizeable donation to that fucker to get a speeding ticket reduced to a non-moving violation.

KCChiefsMan
09-25-2009, 03:05 PM
what is your status for Columbus day? Is it a paid day off?

IA_Chiefs_fan
09-25-2009, 03:08 PM
How's the library in Lamoni? I made a sizeable donation to that ****er to get a speeding ticket reduced to a non-moving violation.

Haha, yes, the library is very nice. My kids thank you!

CoMoChief
09-25-2009, 03:09 PM
Haha, yes, the library is very nice. My kids thank you!

Shit kids don't read now a days. They may pretend to.......but they don't read. They watch TV.

IA_Chiefs_fan
09-25-2009, 03:11 PM
(J/K you do good work for the populous. I like telemarketing calls, seriously, I do)

Actually we don't do much outbound work. Fortunately, we're 90% Customer Service. However, I have connections and can get you on many lists if you'll post your home phone number :D

IA_Chiefs_fan
09-25-2009, 03:13 PM
Shit kids don't read now a days. They may pretend to.......but they don't read. They watch TV.

My kids read for at least 30 minutes every night before bed. I know they check out a lot of books because I have to pay the late fees!

Hydrae
09-25-2009, 03:15 PM
My kids read for at least 30 minutes every night before bed. I know they check out a lot of books because I have to pay the late fees!

Maybe they should read for an hour a night so they can finish it before it is due. :shrug:

IA_Chiefs_fan
09-25-2009, 03:29 PM
Maybe they should read for an hour a night so they can finish it before it is due. :shrug:

Agreed!

jjjayb
09-25-2009, 03:42 PM
Can I telecommute? And the traffic shouldn't be to bad there if not right? I had some idiot offer me a job in Denver of all places but he wouldn't let me telecommute. There's no way I would deal with that traffic.

BigRedChief
09-25-2009, 06:15 PM
There is a I.T.job thread to post jobs in on the forum.

Predarat
09-26-2009, 08:26 AM
I wish this job were in the Nashville area, that would be a hecuva commute to Iowa lol.

Skip Towne
09-26-2009, 08:56 AM
I have a degree in ballroom dancing and I'm reel smart. Would your company consider relocating to Oklahoma?

dellzip
09-26-2009, 09:02 AM
DOES THIS LOOK LIKE CRAIGS LIST MOTHERF***ER???

Good stuff!!!!!

Rain Man
09-26-2009, 10:00 AM

Maybe we should ban sound on TV and only use closed-caption. I think that's the best way to get kids to read.

DRU
09-26-2009, 10:08 AM
What type of work do you need done? Sounds like pretty basic stuff. I could knock it out for you remotely if you just want to sub-contract somebody instead of hire.

IA_Chiefs_fan
09-26-2009, 08:35 PM
What type of work do you need done? Sounds like pretty basic stuff. I could knock it out for you remotely if you just want to sub-contract somebody instead of hire.The guy who has been filling this position the past two years is willing to remain involved as a remote consultant but we're really looking for a 40 hour a week on-site employee. Thanks though.

StcChief
09-26-2009, 08:36 PM
This must be small time. PHP and what YourSQL?

KC_Lee
09-26-2009, 09:11 PM
Wish this was in the KC area. Currently looking to move back to KC from Nashville and it sounds right up my alley.