PDA

View Full Version : Poop Love Thy Neighbor

Archie F. Swin
09-26-2009, 06:59 PM
Poll Forthcoming!!

How would you describe the neighbor that gets talked about the most in your home?

Use the poll to complete this sentence:

"Our ___________ neighbor(s)"

Sure-Oz
09-26-2009, 07:02 PM
I am fortunate to have had great neighbors, living with my parents and on my own...except the chick and her bf next door that played loud music at times and had people over, but at the same time they were nice...so i'd leave it alone and they decorated our side of the townhome with lights for xmas last year. so i guess ill say ive been lucky to not have an asshole neighbor

JuicesFlowing
09-26-2009, 07:20 PM
I can't believe this, but my neighbors don't fit any of those descriptions ....

Bwana
09-26-2009, 07:21 PM
Right now things are great. The guy to the east is a helicopter mechanic and I have a brew with him out in my shop once in awhile. The lady to the west is a nurse and is a recluse. After her barking dog mysteriously vanished, things have been very good. Across the alley in the rental, where the meth monkeys once were, things are now good. I finally ran those useless bastards off with the aid of bird bombs and a few other intimidation techniques that I won’t disclose openly on a bulletin board. :evil: Lets just say they worked. All and all things are great in the neighbor department. <O:p

StcChief
09-26-2009, 07:21 PM
some of both...luckily NO Bronco/Raider lovin' ones. The old testiment ones next door are wierd... Good Catholics across and near. and finally behind Younger party types (Rams but not the dumbass kind)... that kind of stopped after couple kids.
oh I forgot the older than dirt ones around the corner.

JuicesFlowing
09-26-2009, 07:24 PM
My neighbors are two college chicks ... they are hardly ever home. I suppose "sassy" may describe them, but maybe that word is a bit too proper ... I don't know. They are almost like ghosts. They probably drink shitty cheap beer and don't really like sports, unless they are dating douche bags who do, then they pretend. They are probably nice, but they keep to themselves, so nobody could really outwardly know. I see them like once every 3 weeks, for 4 seconds. That wasn't an option, so I couldn't vote.

Dartgod
09-26-2009, 07:44 PM
You left nosy bitch off the poll

Archie F. Swin
09-26-2009, 07:45 PM
This poll is fukced out of the gate. I forgot to add "reclusive" and "weird" as options. This poll is a steamy pile of shit.

Dunit35
09-26-2009, 08:02 PM
The house to the left of me is huge but abandoned. The house to the right of me is run down and tiny. The renter disappeared about three weeks ago and I haven't seen him since. The outside lights are on and one interior light is on...same one every night. His two dogs are gone also. He rarely left his house, trashy people were coming and going all the time and would only stop by for a few minutes. He's probably in his late 20's, dirty looking dude.

We have been trying to figure out what happened for a week now.

luv
09-26-2009, 08:04 PM
I don't know my neighbors. A new couple just moved in below me, and they have a medium sized dog. He barks less than the little yapper that used to live next door to me. A lady who must be a flight attendant lives above me (she's never home). I think there's a gay couple who lives somewhere above me. I talked to the girl who lives across from me when we were in the gym one morning about 6 months ago.

LaChapelle
09-26-2009, 08:12 PM
If there ankles ain't behind their head, what good are they

boogblaster
09-26-2009, 08:47 PM
my neighbors are into animal sex .. so I guess having too many un-natural looking babies ...

ElGringo
09-26-2009, 08:51 PM
Well, none of my neighbors here speak English, but they probably say my damn non spanish speaking neighbor (or the Spanish equivalent)

Fairplay
09-26-2009, 09:42 PM
I have good neighbors, can't complain.

cjp27
09-26-2009, 10:08 PM
My neighbors let their 8 year old son come out in the front yard and take a piss in broad daylight... on more than one occasion. I would have voted, but didn't see that option.

Archie F. Swin
09-27-2009, 07:22 AM
hard to believe the most selected option is "awesome"

ilovemichaelsettle
09-27-2009, 09:29 AM
thats all it is around my house

Iowanian
09-27-2009, 10:04 AM
Mine are a mixed bag.

2 are crazy and only talk to me when they want to bitch about something relating to something I do locally. 1 is a long time friend , we trade favors, I hunt some of his land, our kids play together....another is an asshole and I pretend they're not there.

The one we talk about most, we call "the lord of the flies house". The oldest kid is "piggy", his younger brother is piggy jr and then they continue the "human de-evolution poster" from there. I've invited friends over to watch that show before. I wish they lived in Donger's neighborhood.

BigVE
09-27-2009, 10:07 AM
"Our dumb-assed, toothless, meth-making neighbor." It only takes one to ruin a neighborhood. Jerk.

RippedmyFlesh
09-27-2009, 10:17 AM
I can't believe this, but my neighbors don't fit any of those descriptions ....
Mine neither
Need an OK option