PDA

View Full Version : Life Looking to exact some revenge on a thief...

leviw
09-26-2009, 10:02 PM
Got my car broken into Thursday night. Douche smashed my driver's side window and went through my console and glove compartment.

We live in a well-trafficked (foot and otherwise) area in downtown, and this type of thing isn't exactly rare -- in fact my wife's car was broken into about a year ago, though the thief just shimmied the lock that time, and several other cars in our lot have had their window's smashed into too.

Neither of us keep anything of value in out cars and haven't since we moved here. So there wasn't a single thing for him to take from my car Thursday night once he got in.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure he'll come back at some point, and I'm tempted to have something waiting for him on his return.

Maybe a fresh Gatorade in the cup holder with a touch of antifreeze mixed in?

I want to make sure he doesn't fuck with us anymore.

Any ideas?

Or should I just let it be.

Bwana
09-26-2009, 10:05 PM
Shoot the son of a bitch about 8 times with bean bag rounds. The asshole will be a walking welt.

JD10367
09-26-2009, 10:05 PM
Buy a nice radio. Install it near the bottom of the dash. Take some razor blades, rub the edges on dog shit, and super-glue them around the edge of the radio all around the back with just the blade portion extending past the radio. When he reaches under with both hands to grab the radio and pivot-pull it from the dash, he'll cut up his fingers on the dog-shit-laced blades and hopefully get severely infected (if he doesn't bleed out first).

Fairplay
09-26-2009, 10:07 PM
Buy a nice radio. Install it near the bottom of the dash. Take some razor blades, rub the edges on dog shit, and super-glue them around the edge of the radio all around the back with just the blade portion extending past the radio. When he reaches under with both hands to grab the radio and pivot-pull it from the dash, he'll cut up his fingers on the dog-shit-laced blades and hopefully get severely infected (if he doesn't bleed out first).

I've heard of this trick. Just make sure no one else can accidentally be hurt by the blades. I don't recommend this, for that reason alone.

Dallas Chief
09-26-2009, 10:08 PM
How about some oxycotin laced with arsenic?
Posted via Mobile Device

leviw
09-26-2009, 10:08 PM
Shoot the son of a bitch about 8 times with bean bag rounds. The asshole will be a walking welt.

That would be fun... and not subtle.

BTW, funny you should reply first. Your leaf-pile thread from way back when was one of the best revenge stories I've heard. It's the inspiration behind this.

JD10367
09-26-2009, 10:10 PM
I've heard of this trick. Just make sure no one else can accidentally be hurt by the blades. I don't recommend this, for that reason alone.

You're no fun.

Okay, then. How about just hooking the car battery to the metal case of the radio, so when the thief grabs the metal he gets electrocuted? :)

leviw
09-26-2009, 10:11 PM

Will cold water get the blood out of the seat fabric?

Bugeater
09-26-2009, 10:12 PM
Well there's that, and the fact that you'd have dogshit in your car.

Fairplay
09-26-2009, 10:12 PM
I would simply put an alarm system in my car.

People who do these type of things will get what they have coming to them eventually unless they change their ways.

JD10367
09-26-2009, 10:13 PM
Will cold water get the blood out of the seat fabric?

No, but the bloodstains will deter further thievery. :)

JD10367
09-26-2009, 10:16 PM
Well there's that, and the fact that you'd have dogshit in your car.

No, you just rub the dogshit on the very edge of the razor blade, it's an infinitesimal amount. You might need to hang an air-freshener tree for a day or two though. :)

leviw
09-26-2009, 10:16 PM
I would simply put an alarm system in my car.

People who do these type of things will get what they have coming to them eventually unless they change their ways.

I'm 99 percent sure it's this homeless crack-head who rides his bike down the alley behind our place a couple times a week.

He's scum, and rather make him bleed myself than get the worthless police involved.

Bwana
09-26-2009, 10:17 PM
That would be fun... and not subtle.

BTW, funny you should reply first. Your leaf-pile thread from way back when was one of the best revenge stories I've heard. It's the inspiration behind this.

Heh, well thanks and good luck!

leviw
09-26-2009, 10:17 PM
No, but the bloodstains will deter further thievery. :)

ROFL Good point.

Fairplay
09-26-2009, 10:18 PM
I have had my radio ripped off in my car several years back. I was pissed at the time, i understand what you are going through. And yes i thought about the razor trick.

In hindsight i think whats done is done and go on with your life. Since i have seen people who take a bad following in life reap what they sow.

bevischief
09-26-2009, 10:22 PM
Have the car alarm sound off douche bag detected super loud.

Bwana
09-26-2009, 10:27 PM
Heh, I know I told this one as well, but when I was in the car business, I kept having stuff vanish off my Honda's. I know who was doing it and was able to find some of my "marked" parts on this little assholes car. Rather than call the cops and have the little prick get a slap on the hand, I went with "Plan B."

I ran over to his house about 3 Am, slim jimmed his car and tossed in a railroad flare. His rig was burnt to the ground in a few short minutes. I never saw the little bastard again and like magic, no parts ever got boosted from my inventory again.

bevischief
09-26-2009, 10:33 PM
Heh, I know I told this one as well, but when I was in the car business, I kept having stuff vanish off my Honda's. I know who was doing it and was able to find some of my "marked" parts on this little assholes car. Rather than call the cops and have the little prick get a slap on the hand, I went with "Plan B."

I ran over to his house about 3 Am, slim jimmed his car and tossed in a railroad flare. His rig was burnt to the ground in a few short minutes. I never saw the little bastard again and like magic, no parts ever got boosted from my inventory again.

ROFL

ExtremeChief
09-26-2009, 10:35 PM

Holy shit! Guess there is no reason to steal onda parts if you no longer have a Honda. You are hard core dude

Fairplay
09-26-2009, 10:38 PM

-King-
09-26-2009, 10:38 PM

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL you can't be serious ROFLROFLROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

Bwana
09-26-2009, 10:43 PM
Holy shit! Guess there is no reason to steal onda parts if you no longer have a Honda. You are hard core dude

The Thing was, this guy had come back numerous times and I set up some video one night and caught him on tape. He cost me well over $2000 in boosted parts, plus my time replacing stuff the little prick took.

The cops would have let him off with a slap on the hand, so I figured fuck him and went with an eye for an eye. I heard through the grapevine that he only had liability insurance as well, so his rig was a total loss. After what he pulled, I didn't lose any sleep over it.

Bwana
09-26-2009, 10:44 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL you can't be serious ROFLROFLROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

As a judge.

Fish
09-26-2009, 11:25 PM
I recommend shooting him in the face with firearm of your choice.

bowener
09-27-2009, 12:58 AM
Have you seen "The Naked Gun" before? Im not sure which movie it is in, but in one of the three OJ "breaks" into a car to show how the newest alarm system works. I am not sure if I remember it correctly here or not, but if I do, a giant metal arm flies out from under the car and clamps onto the cock and balls of the would be thief... that seems like it would suffice... get on it.

Smed1065
09-27-2009, 01:01 AM
Maybe sack up and deal then?

Or run and hope-LOL

Get some balls and less keys....

Idiot! IMO

L.A. Chieffan
09-27-2009, 01:04 AM
take a crowbar to his new corvette

boogblaster
09-27-2009, 06:47 AM
Pet rattlesnakes work well ....

Groves
09-27-2009, 07:04 AM

Depends on your luck.

It's highly unlikely that after getting cut, the perp will just shake his head and with a chuckle say, "shucks, I guess you got me. I deserved it. Cya."

Probably the last thing you want is a really pissed (and maybe only slightly bleeding) perp with access to your car and looking to really pay you back.

Then again...

R8RFAN
09-27-2009, 07:34 AM
booby trap a vehicle and you will serve 10 times the penalty the thief will and possibly be sued for everything you own.

I know you are pissed but think man

Chiefaholic
09-27-2009, 07:41 AM
I'm 99 percent sure it's this homeless crack-head who rides his bike down the alley behind our place a couple times a week.

He's scum, and rather make him bleed myself than get the worthless police involved.

If this is true, leave something in the car for him to eat that'll make him regret stealing the shit of those that actually work for a living. If he dies, who's going to miss him?

Chief Pote
09-27-2009, 07:46 AM
I suggest you build a garage and store your cars at night. Winner winner chicken dinner, I'll look for my rep later today. :D

reiko57
09-27-2009, 08:36 AM

arson is hardcore, and admitting to it is even more hardcore *cough*retarded*cough*

a friend of mines car was burned down by some punks who threw fireworks in the backseat while it was full of papers and wrappers, the kids (i say kids they were like 19 if i remember correctly) were charged with arson

man that'd be fuckin scary

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
09-27-2009, 09:01 AM

Hey, didn't someone here lose a bicycle to a thief a few years ago.

Could be connected.

Where's Colombo when you need him?

ilovemichaelsettle
09-27-2009, 09:25 AM
well chances are that it might not be the same person who broke into your wifes car. so if there is a next time then it might not be the same person either. but you can put a motion sensor on your house or an alarm on your car. but the antifreze is a good idea :)

macdawg
09-27-2009, 09:39 AM
move out of the hood so you don't live among ghetto pieces of shit who smoke crack and break into cars.

Hammock Parties
09-27-2009, 09:46 AM
I'd camp out with a shotgun. Aim for the knees.

kepp
09-27-2009, 10:08 AM

If that is true, then I wouldn't want any of his blood in my car.

Mosbonian
09-27-2009, 10:17 AM
arson is hardcore, and admitting to it is even more hardcore *cough*retarded*cough*

Since you are new here.....we don't use the word "retarded".

mmaddog

leviw
09-27-2009, 10:54 AM
move out of the hood so you don't live among ghetto pieces of shit who smoke crack and break into cars.

Not really in the hood. We're just in a downtown loft, across the street from a bar/restaurant district.

But, like most cities' downtown areas, you get plenty of homeless-type characters meandering around.

Bwana
09-27-2009, 08:01 PM

a friend of mines car was burned down by some punks who threw fireworks in the backseat while it was full of papers and wrappers, the kids (i say kids they were like 19 if i remember correctly) were charged with arson

man that'd be ****in scary

Cough cough, does the Doctor have your nuts?

The guy stole from me numerous times, I caught him on tape and took care of business. Oh and the stature of limitations have run out long ago, not to mention the ass clown is in jail in another state for rape. Now go fetch me a beer dipshit N00b.