PDA

View Full Version : Movies and TV Famous child mollestor, FINALLY arrested

Frankie
09-27-2009, 08:36 AM
Roman Polanski Arrested

17 minutes ago | WENN | See recent WENN news »

Controversial filmmaker Roman Polanski has been arrested in Switzerland.

He was taken into custody on Saturday on a 1978 U.S. warrant, which was issued after Polanski pleaded guilty to unlawful sexual intercourse with a 13-year-old girl.

Polanski fled to France before sentencing in 1978 and has been unable to travel to the U.S. since the warrant was issued.

The 76 year old was held upon his arrival in Switzerland, where he was due to receive a lifetime achievement award at the Zurich Film Festival on Sunday.

Polanski, a French citizen, had been battling to have the case thrown out in recent months, but a U.S. judge formally rejected his requests in May.

A representative for Polanski could not be reached as WENN went to press. »

reiko57
09-27-2009, 08:38 AM
his movies are fucking weird, i never knew he did that, but it makes sense

big nasty kcnut
09-27-2009, 08:45 AM
The worst part is he drugged and anally rape her i hope he run into a aids tree while drinking antifrezee then die in a fire
Posted via Mobile Device

ilovemichaelsettle
09-27-2009, 08:54 AM
thats so gross

rockymtnchief
09-27-2009, 08:57 AM
The pussification of France continues. They should've shipped his ass back her years ago.

Priest31kc
09-27-2009, 08:59 AM
Well hes another P.O.S. that will rot in hell.

Old Dog
09-27-2009, 10:16 AM
Too bad he wasn't home when Mansons people showed up.

tonyetony
09-27-2009, 10:50 AM
After watching the documentary of the case I think he'll walk if he hires some good attorneys. The girl that was raped has already stated she'll testify on his behalf. Angelica Huston will be one of the main witnesses called and she has repeatedly said the girl in no way shape or form presented herself as a 13 year old and the victim will substantiate this under oath. With all that being said I still think he's a dirtbag POS.

kstater
09-27-2009, 10:54 AM
So you're going to tell me that after 40 years on the run, he fell for the "hey come here I have an award for you" line?

bowener
09-27-2009, 11:55 AM
So you're going to tell me that after 40 years on the run, he fell for the "hey come here I have an award for you" line?

Well, for some reason he never fell for the CIA's most cunning trap. I guess he knew he had no rich relatives from Nigeria...

googlegoogle
09-27-2009, 04:16 PM
The guy is basically a pos.

He has some young wifey. These women that marry ugly turd directors or producers just prove show biz is hoe biz. The casting couch has been repositioned and relabeled.

Frankie
09-27-2009, 05:51 PM
The guy is basically a pos.

He has some young wifey. ....

Having a young wife makes someone a pos?!

Deberg_1990
05-14-2010, 05:49 PM
Interesting bump...

Actress Charlotte Lewis (Who hasnt worked in forever??) admits today she was molested by Polanski when she was 16 back in the early 80s..

Some of you may remember her as Eddie Murphys love interest in the 80's classic "Golden Child"

http://www.thewrap.com/article/charl...i-was-16-17377

British actress Charlotte Lewis told a news conference Friday in Los Angeles that director Roman Polanski "sexually abused me in the worst possible way when I was just 16 years old, four years after he fled the United States to avoid sentencing for his crime."

Lewis, now 42, who read from a prepared statement, appeared composed as she said Polanski "met me and forced himself upon me in his apartment in Paris" in 1982. She later worked on the director's movie "Pirates," released in 1986

Lewis said she came forward because she heard Polanski was fighting extradition to the U.S., where he's supposed to face sentencing in the 1977 case involving a 13-year-old girl. She said, "His legal team is portraying his previous offense against a minor as an isolated incident.

"In addition to the fact that both myself and his previous victim were underage, I believe that there are other similarities in the crimes that he committed," Lewis said.

Lewis appeared in films including "The Golden Child" and "Storyville" as well as an episode of "Seinfeld."

Deputy D.A. David Walgreen, who is handling the effort to extradite Polanski, and an investigator from the LAPD met with Lewis and her attorney, Gloria Allred, late Thursday, D.A. spokesperson Sandi Gibbons told TheWrap. "With the Polanski case pending before the Swiss court, we will not be making any out-of-court statements," Gibbons told TheWrap.

At Friday's press conference, Lewis said she traveled to the U.S. at her own expense because "it is very important that the district attorney and the Swiss authorities be armed with this information as they decide Mr. Polanski's fate."

Polanski's U.S. legal team issued the following statement on Friday:

"We don't have any information about statements made at a Gloria Allred press conference today, but we do know that our District Attorney continues to refuse to provide the Swiss government with accurate and complete information relevant to the extradition issue."

Allred, in a statement, indicated that Lewis' statements could be influential in sentencing Polanski. "The defense ... may wish to portray their client as a loving father and a law-abiding citizen after he fled and failed to appear for his sentencing," Allred said. "The judge, however, can also consider credible claims of predatory conduct after Mr. Polanski fled when determining the appropriate sentence."

Allred also said her client is willing to testify under oath about her claims.

At the Cannes Film Festival earlier this week, a group of directors signed a petition in support of Polanski. Signatories include Jean-Luc Godard and Bertrand Tavernier.

However, Michael Douglas, appearing at Cannes with his movie "Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps," said Friday he would not sign the petition. He told French radio it would be "unfair" for him to sign a petition for "somebody who did break the law."

joesomebody
05-14-2010, 05:59 PM
Good for Michael Douglas.

Param
07-12-2010, 09:44 AM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/07/12/AR2010071201129.html?hpid=topnews

Roman Polanski freed.

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-12-2010, 09:49 AM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/07/12/AR2010071201129.html?hpid=topnews

Roman Polanski freed.

Good for him.:thumb:

Donger
07-12-2010, 09:50 AM
Great. Now he can make more "art." Maybe he can make a movie about drugging a 13 year old girl and sticking his penis inside her rectum. Shouldn't be that hard to write.

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-12-2010, 09:52 AM
Lewis, now 42, who read from a prepared statement, appeared composed as she said Polanski "met me and forced himself upon me in his apartment in Paris" in 1982. She later worked on the director's movie "Pirates," released in 1986

Totally had it coming.

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-12-2010, 09:53 AM
Great. Now he can make more "art." Maybe he can make a movie about drugging a 13 year old girl and sticking his penis inside her rectum. Shouldn't be that hard to write.

Didn't everyone fuck a 13 year old girl in 1977? I mean, WTF?

Donger
07-12-2010, 09:55 AM
Didn't everyone **** a 13 year old girl in 1977? I mean, WTF?

“If I had killed somebody, it wouldn’t have had so much appeal to the press, you see? But… f—ing, you see, and the young girls. Judges want to f— young girls. Juries want to f— young girls. Everyone wants to f— young girls!”

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/michaeldeacon/100011795/roman-polanski-everyone-else-fancies-little-girls-too/

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-12-2010, 09:56 AM
http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/michaeldeacon/100011795/roman-polanski-everyone-else-fancies-little-girls-too/

The action was wrong, but what he said was oh-so right.

Frazod
07-12-2010, 09:57 AM
Can't we just send some Bourne type over to put a couple of rounds in his head? And why didn't somebody think about that 30 years ago?

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-12-2010, 09:58 AM
Can't we just send some Bourne type over to put a couple of rounds in his head? And why didn't somebody think about that 30 years ago?

Because they were too busy fucking 13 year old girls.

In 1977.

tyton75
07-12-2010, 09:59 AM
OK.. I have changed my opinion of Michael Douglass... used to think he was a douchebag.. but new respect for him

Slayer Diablo
07-12-2010, 10:03 AM

Naturally...the worst most horrible thing in the world has to have a hilarious twist to pull the reader in...

Donger
07-12-2010, 10:07 AM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/As7nJgSoWrg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/As7nJgSoWrg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Wow.

L.A. Chieffan
07-12-2010, 10:14 AM
still skatin by on his success in rush hour 3...

Saul Good
07-12-2010, 10:18 AM
Thread pairings

Famous child mollester finally arrested

Poll: Can Skip Towne stay down?

Pioli Zombie
07-12-2010, 10:30 AM
In 1977 I wanted to fuck Valerie Bertinelli and Nadia Comenici so maybe he's right.
I still wouldn't mind jamming it into Victoria Justice. At least she's 17, not 13.

mikey23545
07-12-2010, 10:46 AM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/As7nJgSoWrg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/As7nJgSoWrg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Wow.

So they await his "next masterwork"?

Like raping a 9 year old, I guess?

ClevelandBronco
07-12-2010, 11:19 AM
Having a young wife makes someone a pos?!

Depends on how the old wife was replaced.

googlegoogle
07-12-2010, 12:08 PM
<EMBED height=385 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=640 src=http://www.youtube.com/v/As7nJgSoWrg&hl=en_US&fs=1 allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>

Wow.

Brainwashed cult. 'His next master work' !!! LOL !!!ROFL

Baby Lee
07-12-2010, 01:33 PM
A youthful error? Yes, perhaps. / But he's been punished for this lapse--
For decades exiled from LA / He knows, as he wakes up each day,
He'll miss the movers and the shakers. / He'll never get to see the Lakers.
For just one old and small mischance, / He has to live in Paris, France.
He's suffered slurs and other stuff. / Has he not suffered quite enough?
How can these people get so riled? / He only raped a single child.
Why make him into some Darth Vader / For sodomizing one eighth grader?
This man is brilliant, that's for sure-- / Authentically, a film auteur.
He gets awards that are his due. / He knows important people, too--
Important people just like us. / And we know how to make a fuss.
Celebrities would just be fools / To play by little people's rules.
So Roman's banner we unfurl. / He only raped one little girl.

Reaper16
07-12-2010, 01:46 PM
Trillin.

kstater
07-12-2010, 03:48 PM
<object width="640" height="385">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/As7nJgSoWrg&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></object>

Wow.

Yup, a minor technicality. Just a technicality for finishing his jail sentence for raping a kid. No biggie.