PDA

View Full Version : Football Parcells/Jets Coaching Tree

notorious
09-27-2009, 12:59 PM
When CBS showed the list of coaches to come from the 98' Parcell's Jets team, I couldn't believe how many horrible coaches were on the list. This has me more then a little worried about Haley.

Belichick was the ONLY one that has been any good.

I am NOT passing judgement on the job that Haley has done so far, just the long line of FAIL that has come down from Parcells.

What are your opinions?

Bane
09-27-2009, 01:01 PM
Just goes to show you how much GENIUS gets thrown around in this league.You make 1 lil tweak,or change that doesn't get noticed by the defense for a while and you're deemed a genius......

notorious
09-27-2009, 01:57 PM
Bill Belichick
Al Groh
Charlie Weis
Eric Mangini
Todd Haley

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-27-2009, 02:00 PM
Bill Parcells never won a playoff game w/o Belichick as his d coordinator. Not fucking one.

It's not even Parcells who deserves credit for his "tree". It's Belichick and Dick Rehbein.

notorious
09-27-2009, 02:03 PM
Bill Parcells never won a playoff game w/o Belichick as his d coordinator. Not ****ing one.

It's not even Parcells who deserves credit for his "tree". It's Belichick and Dick Rehbein.

The truth is coming out. Was Belichick on his staff in the 80's?

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-27-2009, 02:03 PM
The truth is coming out. Was Belichick on his staff in the 80's?

Yes. Hence my post.

chiefzilla1501
09-27-2009, 02:04 PM
When CBS showed the list of coaches to come from the 98' Parcell's Jets team, I couldn't believe how many horrible coaches were on the list. This has me more then a little worried about Haley.

Belichick was the ONLY one that has been any good.

I am NOT passing judgement on the job that Haley has done so far, just the long line of FAIL that has come down from Parcells.

What are your opinions?

Parcells' tree is strong. That's just one team and I'm not overly concerned with Haley's role as a quality control assistant for that team.