PDA

View Full Version : Football The Bronco Slide...

KCrockaholic
09-28-2009, 02:15 AM
Begins next week!

Ok so we know Denver can pick on weak teams and now all their fans think they are untouchable.

starting next week.

Dallas Cowboys @ Denver Broncos L

Patriots @ Broncos L

Broncos @ Chargers L

week 7: bye

Broncos @ Ravens L

Steelers @ Broncos L

Broncos @ Redskins - ok so maybe they catch a short break here....Then the slide continues.

Chargers @ Broncos L (unless Ed Cockuli's is in the house)

Giants @ Broncos L

Broncos @ Chiefs - I wont call it, but KC typically beats Denver at home no matter how bad they are or who their starting QB is.

Broncos @ Colts L

Raiders @ Broncos W Wow, it could take until week 15 to get a guarantee win. Donk fans wont be so happy a couple months from now.

Just wanted to let you guys know ahead of time so you dont get your hopes up and think a division win and superbowl run is in the future.

Mecca
09-28-2009, 02:17 AM
They're a 6 or 7 win team which is 2 against KC 1 more vs Oakland and getting lucky against one of those other teams there.

Hammock Parties
09-28-2009, 02:18 AM
Thanks. http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=84795

kcpasco
09-28-2009, 02:23 AM

And this is why we get all the trolls over here

KCrockaholic
09-28-2009, 02:29 AM

No Prob. Not like it was a sweet piece of work or anything.

KCrockaholic
09-28-2009, 02:31 AM
But I got the phrase "Bronco Slide" patent. Thats what im calling these next few weeks.

KCrockaholic
09-28-2009, 02:35 AM
I hate to keep posting like this, but why is the Orange Mane so ****in top secret and S***? Why do you have to have an account just to see what peeps are talking about? Its Ghey!

Mecca
09-28-2009, 02:35 AM
Cause dude it's the Broncos they are important!

KCrockaholic
09-28-2009, 02:40 AM
Damn, I knew I shouldve started this thread Monday afternoon. Its 2:40 and im still lurking on this. How do you KC guys stay up til 4 O'Clock?

Mecca
09-28-2009, 02:42 AM
I'm a night owl that's how!

KCrockaholic
09-28-2009, 02:45 AM
Haha. They posted something Whitlock wrote.. Ok F this im goin to bed.

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-28-2009, 03:58 AM
Damn, I knew I shouldve started this thread Monday afternoon. Its 2:40 and im still lurking on this. How do you KC guys stay up til 4 O'Clock?

If you knew you had to masturbate pigs tomorrow you wouldn't be able to sleep either !

Mile High Mania
09-28-2009, 04:13 AM
This is definitely the hard part, hopefully they don't lose all of those games... but it's going to be a lot uglier than the first 3 weeks. I'm interested to see how Dallas plays tonight, they didn't look so hot in week 2. If Denver's defense is for real, they'll have a fighting chance in a few of these games. That said - they'll need a miracle to reach .500 at the end of the season.

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-28-2009, 04:21 AM
This is definitely the hard part, hopefully they don't lose all of those games... but it's going to be a lot uglier than the first 3 weeks. I'm interested to see how Dallas plays tonight, they didn't look so hot in week 2. If Denver's defense is for real, they'll have a fighting chance in a few of these games. That said - they'll need a miracle to reach .500 at the end of the season.

Oh shut up. That craps not gonna fly around here !

Red Dawg
09-28-2009, 07:15 AM

I entire division is weak as hell. The Chiefs are the worst and the Faiders are niot much better. Denver will finish below 8 wins as well. SD is not the SB contender they are suppose to be either.

TEX
09-28-2009, 07:19 AM
You know what? I could care less about any "Bronco slide" We have too much to worry about ourselves without being caught up in what another team is doing. Regardless, of how far the "Broncos slide," they have probably already won more games than the Chiefs will this season.

King_Chief_Fan
09-28-2009, 07:29 AM
You know what? I could care less about any "Bronco slide" We have too much to worry about ourselves without being caught up in what another team is doing. Regardless, of how far the "Broncos slide," they have probably already won more games than the Chiefs will this season.

some Chiefs fans can only hope other teams look as bad as theirs.
Hoping that Bronco's fail is really fun, but only if your team is winning.

I watched 8 minutes of football yesterday...last 8 minutes of the first half of the Chiefs game. That pretty much did me in and I don't care what any other team is doing at this point.

TEX
09-28-2009, 07:32 AM
some Chiefs fans can only hope other teams look as bad as theirs.
Hoping that Bronco's fail is really fun, but only if your team is winning.

I watched 8 minutes of football yesterday...last 8 minutes of the first half of the Chiefs game. That pretty much did me in and I don't care what any other team is doing at this point.

Exactly.

Mile High Mania
09-28-2009, 07:37 AM
I entire division is weak as hell. The Chiefs are the worst and the Faiders are niot much better. Denver will finish below 8 wins as well. SD is not the SB contender they are suppose to be either.

All very true statements... I think a lot of the fans coming in and touting the 3-0 record are just trying to stir up BS. Deep down, I can't imagine that anyone with common sense isn't expecting some tough games on the horizon.

TEX
09-28-2009, 07:41 AM
All very true statements... I think a lot of the fans coming in and touting the 3-0 record are just trying to stir up BS. Deep down, I can't imagine that anyone with common sense isn't expecting some tough games on the horizon.

Honestly, I picked Denver to finish 7-9. I had them being at 2-1 at this point. I figured that the Natti might beat them in the opener and that they would beat both Cleveland and Oakland. I'm not surprised at the 3-0 start. I will be surprised if they finish above 500.

By the same token I'll be surprised if the Chiefs win more than 2 games. I had us being 1-2 right now.

MMXcalibur
09-28-2009, 07:48 AM
Denver will be doing well if it's 4-4 at the halfway point.

Amnorix
09-28-2009, 09:32 AM
Learned a cool statistic today. Patriots got their 400th win in their franchise history yesterday. Third among hte original AFL teams. Raiders have the most with something like 431, and Denver is second with 405.

Hopefully we pass Denver this year, and then set our sights on the Raiders. The way they're going, that should take about 3 years. :-O

Mile High Mania
09-28-2009, 09:38 AM
Learned a cool statistic today. Patriots got their 400th win in their franchise history yesterday. Third among hte original AFL teams. Raiders have the most with something like 431, and Denver is second with 405.

Hopefully we pass Denver this year, and then set our sights on the Raiders. The way they're going, that should take about 3 years. :-O

Wow, talk about your statistics that nobody really ever talks about... :thumb:

Bane
09-28-2009, 09:41 AM

:thumb:

Mile High Mania
09-28-2009, 09:44 AM
:thumb:

Hey, after the next 5 games... I could live with that, my expectations are not aggressive for 2009.

Bane
09-28-2009, 09:46 AM
Hey, after the next 5 games... I could live with that, my expectations are not aggressive for 2009.

Mine aren't either,I've said all along we'll do good to win 4.Its just hard to accept defeat!!!!

JD10367
09-28-2009, 10:39 AM

Ayup. As I just said in another thread, get back to me after the next five games. If they win two, I'll be impressed. They can go from 3-0 to 4-4 in a heartbeat with that schedule...

Quesadilla Joe
09-28-2009, 10:47 AM
I think we will beat Baltimore coming off of a bye. Giving Josh McDaniels two weeks to prepare for an opponent is a big advantage for the Broncos.

Mile High Mania
09-28-2009, 10:48 AM
I think we will beat Baltimore coming off of a bye. Giving Josh McDaniels two weeks to prepare for an opponent is a big advantage for the Broncos.

Yes, his track record as a HC in this regard is quite good.

Quesadilla Joe
09-28-2009, 10:51 AM
Yes, his track record as a HC in this regard is quite good.

The players all rave about how prepared they have been for every game this year. I see a lot of Mike Shanahan in McDaniels, and Shanahan had a very good record after a bye.

KCDC
09-28-2009, 11:04 AM
The Ravens are a SB contending team. The Broncos are not.

Mile High Mania
09-28-2009, 11:07 AM
The players all rave about how prepared they have been for every game this year. I see a lot of Mike Shanahan in McDaniels, and Shanahan had a very good record after a bye.

Yeah, I read all the same articles that you do...

Mile High Mania
09-28-2009, 11:08 AM
The Ravens are a SB contending team. The Broncos are not.

I think the Ravens are the most well balanced team out there right now. They're scary good.