QB Rating TD INT

Matt Cassel 84.8 3 2

Tom Brady 79.9 3 2

And then theres:

Jamarcus Russel 39.8 1 4

:drool:

Bane
09-28-2009, 05:20 AM
Well I laughed my ass off draft day when Oakland took Ja Lardass so that doesn't really surprise me too much.Im already way too hard on Cassel so I wont say anything about him.I don't want all the Cassel-ites to blow a fuse!!!

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-28-2009, 05:30 AM
I just can't believe we were able to steal this guy for a 2nd rounder. The Patriots were stuped !

JD10367
09-28-2009, 05:41 AM
I hear Brady wears a "WWMCD?" bracelet.

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-28-2009, 05:53 AM
I hear Brady wears a "WWMCD?" bracelet.

WWMCD ?

JD10367
09-28-2009, 05:53 AM
WWMCD ?

:spock:

"What Would Matt Cassel Do"? You know?

What, didn't you get your bracelet at the start of the season?

Bane
09-28-2009, 05:57 AM
:spock:

"What Would Matt Cassel Do"? You know?

What, didn't you get your bracelet at the start of the season?

:LOL:ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Pioli Zombie
09-28-2009, 06:43 AM
HE IS WHO WE THOUGHT HE IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Pioli Zombie
09-28-2009, 06:45 AM
It was nice to see Brady go off on his receivers. He called Galloway a "Piece of Reche Caldwell"
Posted via Mobile Device

Amnorix
09-28-2009, 06:49 AM
I'm struggling to understand how Galloway was a successful receiver for so long. He's playing like complete crap. Dropping passes that aren't THAT hard to catch, and stepping out of bounds for no reason and making himself ineligible to catch the freaking ball.

We need Welker back, like yesterday.

Mecca
09-28-2009, 06:55 AM
In fairness Galloway is really old and if you're putting him in the slot he probably isn't very use to that but think about where he's played his entire career..

Seattle's dome...Dallas and Tampa, he's never remotely played in bad weather.

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-28-2009, 07:17 AM
I'm struggling to understand how Galloway was a successful receiver for so long. He's playing like complete crap. Dropping passes that aren't THAT hard to catch, and stepping out of bounds for no reason and making himself ineligible to catch the freaking ball.

Yeah. He' wouldn't play for a Haley led offense!

Amnorix
09-28-2009, 07:22 AM
In fairness Galloway is really old and if you're putting him in the slot he probably isn't very use to that but think about where he's played his entire career..

Seattle's dome...Dallas and Tampa, he's never remotely played in bad weather.

He's not being used in the slot exclusively, and look, I know he's old.

It's not that he's slow, it's that he seems lost. He's running the wrong routes, he's running out of bounds and making himself ineligible, and he's dropping passes that an NFL receiver HAS to catch.

If he was just slow and couldn't get open, I wouldn't trash the guy. Everyone gets old and slows down. But he's making the kind of mistakes I expect to see from a rookie, not a 13 year vet.

And it's September. We're not dealing with snowstorms in Buffalo or Nor'easters here or anything. Sunday was lightly drizzling, basically.

FloridaMan88
09-28-2009, 08:25 AM
If Haley's only goal this season is to produce QBs with outstanding QB ratings he's having success with Croyle in game 1 and now Cassel. Of course going 14/18 throwing dink and dunk passes will do that.

Deberg_1990
09-28-2009, 09:17 AM
If Haley's only goal this season is to produce QBs with outstanding QB ratings he's having success with Croyle in game 1 and now Cassel. Of course going 14/18 throwing dink and dunk passes will do that.

This is why QB rating is misleading at times. Basically if you dont throw alot of INT's, you will have a decent QB rating.

CoMoChief
09-28-2009, 09:18 AM
This is a bullshit thread.

Quesadilla Joe
09-28-2009, 09:25 AM
QB Rating TD INT

Matt Cassel 84.8 3 2

Tom Brady 79.9 3 2

And then theres:

Jamarcus Russel 39.8 1 4

:drool:

Orton is playing better than both of them. Same # of TD's to go along with 0 INT's.

CoMoChief
09-28-2009, 09:28 AM
Orton is playing better than both of them. Same # of TD's to go along with 0 INT's.

Which is why in week3 this thread means nothing. Because a retarded monkey is better than Kyle fucking Orton.

Keep acting like DEN won that trade with Chicago. Because you failed miserably.

Bane
09-28-2009, 09:30 AM

nlm

Quesadilla Joe
09-28-2009, 09:32 AM
Which is why in week3 this thread means nothing. Because a retarded monkey is better than Kyle ****ing Orton.

Keep acting like DEN won that trade with Chicago. Because you failed miserably.

We did win that trade. Denver wouldn't have drafted Knowshon Moreno if Cutler was still here. Cutler has the stronger arm and is more mobile, but he also has 6 TD passes with 5 INT. Kyle Orton is one of the smarter QB's in the NFL, I am more than happy to have him in Denver.

Rain Man
09-28-2009, 09:53 AM

Galloway is the world's third-greatest mystery after the Bermuda triangle and people thinking Renee Zellweger is attractive. I thought he was kind of a minor bust in Seattle, and then Dallas traded 2 1st-rounders for him. Then I thought he was out of the league for the next half-dozen years, and now, lo and behold, he's in New England. Apparently running fast in a straight line is more valuable than I think.

And on Russell, isn't 39.6 the rating you get when you throw every pass incomplete?

Rain Man
09-28-2009, 09:53 AM
We did win that trade. Denver wouldn't have drafted Knowshon Moreno if Cutler was still here. Cutler has the stronger arm and is more mobile, but he also has 6 TD passes with 5 INT. Kyle Orton is one of the smarter QB's in the NFL, I am more than happy to have him in Denver.

You can't see it, but I'm pointing at you and laughing.

Amnorix
09-28-2009, 09:57 AM
And on Russell, isn't 39.6 the rating you get when you throw every pass incomplete?

Yes, as Tuesday Morning QB always likes to point out whenever anyone has a rating of less than 39.whatever. :D

JD10367
09-28-2009, 10:32 AM
I'm struggling to understand how Galloway was a successful receiver for so long. He's playing like complete crap.

I'm struggling to understand how Galloway is still on the team. How's that Greg Lewis cut lookin'? Nice catch he made from Lord Farvrhurhuh to win that Vikes game yesterday. The Pats could use a guy like that! Oh, wait... :banghead: Galloway must've had pics of Belichick in a thong being whipped by Kraft or something...