PDA

View Full Version : Football Actually, I think the Browns might have it worse than us (barely)...

TinyEvel
09-28-2009, 03:01 PM
Read this YahooSports article. Shockingly similar situation up there. You could easily substitute "Cassel, Croyle and Thigpen" for the names of their three Qb's right down to the final paragraph.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Should-the-Browns-abolish-the-quarterback-positi?urn=nfl,192336

The Franchise
09-28-2009, 03:02 PM
Eric Mangenious is a douche.

Bane
09-28-2009, 03:03 PM
Eric Mangenious is a douche.

Yes he in indeed an ass clown!!!:clap:

BigMeatballDave
09-28-2009, 03:06 PM
Funny. I remember when the Browns drafted Quinn there were a lot of butthurt people around here for not trading up to get him...

Bane
09-28-2009, 03:12 PM
Funny. I remember when the Browns drafted Quinn there were a lot of butthurt people around here for not trading up to get him...

I wasn't one of them.He's still young and in a terrible program...Makes you wonder though...

CrazyPhuD
09-28-2009, 03:15 PM
To the Shit! The browns to the bowl!!!?!?!?!! eleventy billion.

LaChapelle
09-28-2009, 03:26 PM
Herm to Mangini, you know those Jet fans deserve for Ryan to be good. Unles your from the AFC East of course.

DeezNutz
09-28-2009, 03:28 PM

Actually, I think most people were fucking pissed that Carl's dumbass mouth cost us any chance of being in position to trade out of the spot and pick up extra, valuable picks.

Some wanted the player, but most seemed to want the picks.

BigMeatballDave
09-28-2009, 03:32 PM
I wasn't one of them.He's still young and in a terrible program...Makes you wonder though...Oh, he may still pan out, but his glaring problem is holding on to the ball way too long. He seems very slow going thru his progressions.

gblowfish
09-28-2009, 03:35 PM
We're all going to feel like crap when the Chiefs "brown out" at home and become the "official" worst team in the NFL.

I remember that happening to me back in the Frank Gansz era. Chiefs were playing the Green Bay Packers in November at Arrowhead. Both teams tied for the worst record in the NFL. Pissing down freezing rain...just cold enough, like 33 degrees...to be rain and not snow. Cold, miserable, and the Pack kicking the Chiefs in the teeth, at home, to become the OFFICIAL worst team in the league. Absolute rock bottom.

Next year came Martyball.

Give Pioli a chance. It will take at least two, maybe three years, to polish this turd.

Bane
09-28-2009, 03:36 PM
Oh, he may still pan out, but his glaring problem is holding on to the ball way too long. He seems very slow going thru his progressions.

Yeah I hear that.I just think the coaching situation on that team sucks and it wouldn't matter who they had playing.I know thats harsh,and maybe a lil off but I can't stand Man-Genius.

JD10367
09-28-2009, 03:41 PM
Give Pioli a chance. It will take at least two, maybe three years, to polish this turd.

Hey, if Adam and Jamie on "Mythbusters" can do it, Pioli can do it!