PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Clark Hunt ordered Chan Gailey had to stay on as OC.

BigRedChief
09-29-2009, 06:14 AM
From "the source"

When Pioli fired Herm, Clark Hunt gave permission with one stipulation that Chan Gailey be kept on as the Offensive Coordinator. When the Chiefs broke camp in River Falls both Pioli and Haley went to Clark and told him that it wasn't working out. They both felt that Chan Gailey was a good coach but he was too conservative play caller for the system to work effectively. Clark told them to sit down with Chan and work it out, if it doesn't happen, then he would give the okay. We all know what happened.

Also Brandon Albert recently went to the team doctor complaining about fatigue and being tired. A bunch of blood work was done.

Hammock Parties
09-29-2009, 06:16 AM
Also Brandon Alpert

So BRC is really Nick?

Wow.

On a serious note, Clark needs to stay away from football operations.

BigRedChief
09-29-2009, 06:17 AM
I know this isn't news, more of history behind what happened but what the heck is Clark doing so involved in the team? His Dad was hands off and that didn't work out so well towards the end and he's trying to learn that lesson? But, then again all owners are involved in major coaching decisions to hire or fire. Maybe its just par for the course.

BigRedChief
So BRC is really Nick?

Wow.

Did Nick write about this?

Hammock Parties
Did nick write about this?

I was just commenting on your grievous spelling error.

BigRedChief
09-29-2009, 06:18 AM
I was just commenting on your grievous spelling error.wellll thats considered "normal" for me.:rolleyes:

DeezNutz
09-29-2009, 06:18 AM

x Whatever.

Hammock Parties
09-29-2009, 06:19 AM
This is another hole in Dane's "Clark Hunt doesn't give a shit about football" tirade, BTW.

DeezNutz
09-29-2009, 06:21 AM
This is another hole in Dane's "Clark Hunt doesn't give a shit about football" tirade, BTW.

Not really.

I'd say it works for that and the "Clark Hunt doesn't give a shit about winning" tirade.

BigRedChief
09-29-2009, 06:22 AM
Not really.

I'd say it works for that and the "Clark Hunt doesn't give a shit about winning" tirade.Also, it could all be BS. They have never been wrong in the past, but theres always a first time for everything.

Deberg_1990
09-29-2009, 06:24 AM
Did Clark order Krumrie to stay as well??

Skip Towne
09-29-2009, 06:24 AM
Does Clark attend all Chiefs games? Does he know anything about football? I'm beginning to wonder. I know he likes thoccer :thailor:

BigRedChief
09-29-2009, 06:25 AM
Did Clark order Krumrie to stay as well??I asked but they didn't know.

Deberg_1990
09-29-2009, 06:28 AM
I asked but they didn't know.

Thanks. My guess all along has been that Chan had Pioli/Haley convinced that they could win with most of the offensive talent on hand..........until they actually got to camp and then they saw the crap for themselves.....

HMc
09-29-2009, 06:40 AM
who was on Gun's "list of guys" he wanted to go out and get? Anyone remember?

LaChapelle
09-29-2009, 06:45 AM
Clark is Thigggy lover!!!!!!!!!!1

BigRedChief
09-29-2009, 06:47 AM
Clark is Thigggy lover!!!!!!!!!!1Maybe they are putting this story out to have people assume all their bad personnel decisions are because of owner interferance? Let the conspiracy talk begin.:rolleyes:

Hammock Parties
09-29-2009, 07:07 AM
Not really.

I'd say it works for that and the "Clark Hunt doesn't give a shit about winning" tirade.

Bullshit.

Clark obviously wanted to keep Gailey because he liked what he did last year and thought he deserved another chance.

I'm sure some retard will come in here and say it's because of money or something... :rolleyes:

Bane
09-29-2009, 07:07 AM
Clark is Thigggy lover!!!!!!!!!!1

WOO HOO!!

Just for the record though,why do we have 4 QB's? I mean everyone says Thiggy is pond scum......ok
Gut is the next coming of Peyton Manning
Brodie is...well Brodie
Cassel is god!!!

Could we not use one of those spots for a O lineman or something?

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-29-2009, 07:17 AM
WOO HOO!!

Just for the record though,why do we have 4 QB's? I mean everyone says Thiggy is pond scum......ok
Gut is the next coming of Peyton Manning
Brodie is...well Brodie
Cassel is god!!!

Could we not use one of those spots for a O lineman or something?

Thigpen and Gut were both inactive last week. Insurance policy for a horrific line.

Bane
09-29-2009, 07:20 AM
Thigpen and Gut were both inactive last week. Insurance policy for a horrific line.

Well I know there were inactive,and are both just back up policies.I just dont know why we would keep players if the coaching staff has no faith at all in them.Seems very foolish to take up the roster space on a team with so many holes.

CHIEFS58
09-29-2009, 07:25 AM
Clark needs to be involved in some form...he is the owner. He doesnt need to be Jerry Jones-level involved by any means, but he does sign the checks. Hes not a complete idiot.

Haley needs an OC and needs to worry about being a head coach. Its too much for a first year coach. He cant manage effectively.

LaChapelle
09-29-2009, 07:25 AM
Gailey's experience is not a bad thing to have around with a bunch of n00bs. Clark kept him on even after Haley took over the play calling for a reason. The reason is an interesting thing to ponder, somewhat.

BigRedChief
09-29-2009, 07:28 AM
Gailey's experience is not a bad thing to have around with a bunch of n00bs. Clark kept him on even after Haley took over the play calling for a reason. The reason is an interesting thing to ponder, somewhat.wellll he's still drawing a check. But, whats he doing?

LaChapelle
09-29-2009, 07:30 AM
Back up HC? Whitlock's next article.

Bane
09-29-2009, 07:30 AM
Gailey's experience is not a bad thing to have around with a bunch of n00bs. Clark kept him on even after Haley took over the play calling for a reason. The reason is an interesting thing to ponder, somewhat.

Agreed,but what would it say to put Gailey back in at OC?
That would kinda be a pecker slap/pig blap to Haley if you ask me.

Reerun_KC
09-29-2009, 07:31 AM
Clark needs to be involved in some form...he is the owner. He doesnt need to be Jerry Jones-level involved by any means, but he does sign the checks. Hes not a complete idiot.

Haley needs an OC and needs to worry about being a head coach. Its too much for a first year coach. He cant manage effectively. '

And you know this from your experience as a rookie NFL headcoach or something?

Can you give us some factual evidence from Todd and Scott that this is true? Like some daily activities that Todd is struggling with?

Otherwise your speculating out your ass on this one...

Reerun_KC
09-29-2009, 07:32 AM
Agreed,but what would it say to put Gailey back in at OC?
That would kinda be a pecker slap/pig blap to Haley if you ask me.

Why would you want Gailey back as OC? Its refreshing to see something other than R2P2 crap or anything Thigpen related...

Bane
09-29-2009, 07:34 AM
Why would you want Gailey back as OC? Its refreshing to see something other than R2P2 crap or anything Thigpen related...

I dont.I never would have hired Chan Gailey in the first place.I cant stand the guy and think he's a fool.

Reerun_KC
09-29-2009, 07:36 AM
I dont.I never would have hired Chan Gailey in the first place.I cant stand the guy and think he's a fool.

:clap:

Agree.....

KCUnited
09-29-2009, 07:37 AM
Hunt loyalty, shouldn't surprise anyone.

BigRedChief
09-29-2009, 07:43 AM

Haley needs an OC and needs to worry about being a head coach. Its too much for a first year coach. He cant manage effectively.
yeah, I don't have aproblem with this. The owner has to be involved in major coaching decisions. OC and DC are major coaching decisions. Now if Pioli goes to Hunt in the off season and says I made a mistake and Haley can't cut it as a NFL head coach and Hunt says work it out, I'm paying him millions and will pay more millions for a new head coach. Then thats a problem. Keeping on Chan, not so bad. He did a helluva job getting something out of Thigpen. He has a proven track record.

Quesadilla Joe
09-29-2009, 07:44 AM
Also Brandon Albert recently went to the team doctor complaining about fatigue and being tired. A bunch of blood work was done.

Diabetes?

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=184199

RippedmyFlesh
09-29-2009, 07:46 AM
yeah, I don't have aproblem with this. The owner has to be involved in major coaching decisions. OC and DC are major coaching decisions. Now if Pioli goes to Hunt in the off season and says I made a mistake and Haley can't cut it as a NFL head coach and Hunt says work it out, I'm paying him millions and will pay more millions for a new head coach. Then thats a problem. Keeping on Chan, not so bad. He did a helluva job getting something out of Thigpen. He has a proven track record.
He does. This may be harsh but he's the perfect OC if your qb sucks. Look at the qb's he has had. He makes chicken salad of chicken sh&t but when you are ready to go the next level he's not the answer.

Chief Faithful
09-29-2009, 07:51 AM
Thanks. My guess all along has been that Chan had Pioli/Haley convinced that they could win with most of the offensive talent on hand..........until they actually got to camp and then they saw the crap for themselves.....

I've kind of reached the same conclusion and like with most new coaches it will take a season of play before they really know who is worth developing further and who is not. This next off season should be real interesting from a roster and acquisition standpoint.

HemiEd
09-29-2009, 07:51 AM
Not really.

That is retarded. He has shown beyond a shadow of a doubt that he wants win with this team.

Bane
09-29-2009, 07:52 AM
Hunt loyalty, shouldn't surprise anyone.

TG's loving it right about now.ROFL

DeezNutz
09-29-2009, 08:14 AM
That is retarded. He has shown beyond a shadow of a doubt that he wants win with this team.

Forcing assistant coaches upon a HC certainly isn't condusive to winning. This aside, how has he demonstrated anything "beyond a shadow of a doubt"? Not money spent in FA...

To make your claim, I need more evidence than merely hiring Pioli and making some nice statements during press conferences. Not really going to count the money he put into the stadium, either, since this is more about business than actually winning on the field.

Dave Lane
09-29-2009, 08:17 AM
I asked but they didn't know.

The story I heard from Petro was that due to the late hire of Haley that there was really no other attractive candidate they wanted. So they are giving him a year to get something done

cdcox
09-29-2009, 08:19 AM
This has the ring of truth to it. Clark Hunt as uber-fan.

1. Instead of hiring a coordinator that shares a common philosophy with Haley, he gets stuck with Chan.

2. Chan doesn't work out with the vision that Pioli/Haley have.

3. They have the impossible choice of a. suffering through a whole year with the wrong guy installing and building the wrong offense or b. scrapping everything and building from scratch with the "right" system, even though this year will be a disaster. I think I favor option b, because at least this year won't be a complete waste in terms of learning the system.

4. Choosing impossible option b, the OL looks completely lost with guys like Albert and Waters completely missing assignments. Yes Albert is getting physically beat on many plays, but on other plays, he just looks lost. I think at least 1/3 of his problems come from not knowing what his assignment is on certain plays. And I think that is somewhat understandable given that the whole off-season program was basically worthless.

5. The other disaster that can be attributed to Clark as uber-fan is the charade of evaluating Herm. That caused a couple week delay in being able to hire a head coach, which lead to a delay in assembling the staff. Many of the people we have are because they were among the few people available.

6. Clark needs to hold the GM accountable, hold weekly meetings to understand the direction of the club and be an informed owner, but otherwise get the heck out of the way.

Bill Lundberg
09-29-2009, 08:25 AM

1. Instead of hiring a coordinator that shares a common philosophy with Haley, he gets stuck with Chan.

2. Chan doesn't work out with the vision that Pioli/Haley have.

3. They have the impossible choice of a. suffering through a whole year with the wrong guy installing and building the wrong offense or b. scrapping everything and building from scratch with the "right" system, even though this year will be a disaster. I think I favor option b, because at least this year won't be a complete waste in terms of learning the system.

4. Choosing impossible option b, the OL looks completely lost with guys like Albert and Waters completely missing assignments. Yes Albert is getting physically beat on many plays, but on other plays, he just looks lost. I think at least 1/3 of his problems come from not knowing what his assignment is on certain plays. And I think that is somewhat understandable given that the whole off-season program was basically worthless.

5. The other disaster that can be attributed to Clark as uber-fan is the charade of evaluating Herm. That caused a couple week delay in being able to hire a head coach, which lead to a delay in assembling the staff. Many of the people we have are because they were among the few people available.

6. Clark needs to hold the GM accountable, hold weekly meetings to understand the direction of the club and be an informed owner, but otherwise get the heck out of the way.

:clap:

Hammock Parties
09-29-2009, 08:27 AM

But but but Clark doesn't give a shit about football...

DeezNutz
09-29-2009, 08:32 AM
When I think of an uber-fan owner, I picture a Mark Cuban type.

I don't believe Clark fits this description at all.

Hammock Parties
09-29-2009, 08:34 AM

Clark is more conservative, more professional.

DeezNutz
09-29-2009, 08:42 AM
Clark is more conservative, more professional.

Will he spend whatever it takes to field a winner? Do we have proof of that, yet?

I want him to hire the right guys, give them sufficient resources, and then stay out of the way.

We're still learning about him as an owner.

Jack
09-29-2009, 08:45 AM
Does Clark attend all Chiefs games? Does he know anything about football? I'm beginning to wonder. I know he likes thoccer :thailor:

Good point! Usually televised games will pan the owners booth for reaction to some event. Can anyone remember seeing Clark? I don't get enough games to determine this, but those I see I don't ever recall the camera panning to the owner.

Hammock Parties
09-29-2009, 08:48 AM
Will he spend whatever it takes to field a winner? Do we have proof of that, yet?

I want him to hire the right guys, give them sufficient resources, and then stay out of the way.

We're still learning about him as an owner.

They tried to get Haynesworth.

I don't fault Clark for losing out to the fucking Redskins.

Christofire
09-29-2009, 08:56 AM
Rich guys have egos. Believe me, Clark can't stand looking like a loser next to the other owners in the league.

wild1
09-29-2009, 08:57 AM
I don't believe this, because I did not hear it from WIPE

CoMoChief
09-29-2009, 09:02 AM

ROFL ROFL ROFL...................wait.....:mad:

Bill Lundberg
09-29-2009, 09:03 AM
I don't believe this, because I did not hear it from WIPE

But I did hear that Brad Pennington is out for the year...ROFL

DeezNutz
09-29-2009, 09:07 AM
Rich guys have egos. Believe me, Clark can't stand looking like a loser next to the other owners in the league.

I completely agree. /David Glass/

cdcox
09-29-2009, 09:09 AM

The way I use it is: Clark watches the game and sees the offense do better than expected last year. Clark thinks he has insight, just like all of us think we have insight. Only Clark has the power to enforce his insight. Clark thinks he can make the team better by sharing and injecting his insight. Chan stays.

What Clark doesn't consider is: does the philosophy of the OC match the philosophy of the new offensive-minded HC?

You hired Pioli to make the soup. Pioli knows how to make soup a certain way. Clark isn't going to make the soup better by insisting that it have rice and carrots in it. Rice and carrots are fine, but they may not fit into the particular soup that Pioli is cooking.

boogblaster
09-29-2009, 09:17 AM
Soup Chili or Stew .. what we got is spoiled-brime ...

Buehler445
09-29-2009, 09:23 AM
Thanks BRC. Always appreciate your takes.

The thing I find kind of odd is that it was widely speculated thatPioli would have full reign to do whatever he wanted. Assuming this story is true, it makes it kind of curious as to why Pioli chose KC, if Clark was forcing terms on Pioli.

The only thing I can think of is that Clark broke the bank for Pioli, which suggests that Clark both cares about winning because he's willing to do whatever it takes to get the top guy in and he's not cheap.
Posted via Mobile Device

HemiEd
09-29-2009, 09:48 AM
Forcing assistant coaches upon a HC certainly isn't condusive to winning. This aside, how has he demonstrated anything "beyond a shadow of a doubt"? Not money spent in FA...

To make your claim, I need more evidence than merely hiring Pioli and making some nice statements during press conferences. Not really going to count the money he put into the stadium, either, since this is more about business than actually winning on the field.

1) He bit the bullit, and scrapped the Herm fucking Edwards rebuild, when he felt it was the wrong direction, eating the remainder of the salaries. It would have been very easy to stand pat on that rebuild, for at least another year.

2) He became personally committed to hiring the best executive in the NFL to relieve Carl Peterson. Going out of the good old boy Chiefs network, and actually working with the Krafts, to make it happen. This took a lot more time, than just hiring another in the Chiefs family.

3) I am convinced, this season was partially sacrificed, because the above process took so long to complete. Once Pioli was in place, the most important cog, it was too late to hire the most desirable coaching talent.

Forcing an assistant on the HC, is strictly hear say at this point. Who else was available, that was better that late in the game? Hell, Hailey brought in fucking Pendergrast at the last minute for DC, who would he have brought in as OC?

Even if the rumor is true, it sounds like he backed off the demand when confronted. I am personally glad he is more involved than his Dad was.

teedubya
09-29-2009, 10:36 AM
This actually encourages me... it means it wasnt a fucking stupid rash decision... it just wasn't working for them.

This makes sense.

KCChiefsMan
09-29-2009, 10:39 AM
I doubt silver spoon boy gave a crap

BigRedChief
09-29-2009, 10:40 AM
Thanks BRC. Always appreciate your takes.

The thing I find kind of odd is that it was widely speculated thatPioli would have full reign to do whatever he wanted. Assuming this story is true, it makes it kind of curious as to why Pioli chose KC, if Clark was forcing terms on Pioli.

The only thing I can think of is that Clark broke the bank for Pioli, which suggests that Clark both cares about winning because he's willing to do whatever it takes to get the top guy in and he's not cheap.
Posted via Mobile Device
And maybe Pioli was okay with it because he thought highly of Chan. He does have a good reputation around the league as a OC. But I think there is no way Pioli was convinced to take the job without full control. He may be able to make any decision he wants to but if you make your boss mad????

Fish
09-29-2009, 10:48 AM
1) He bit the bullit,

What does Steve McQueen have to do with this?

:D

HemiEd
09-29-2009, 10:53 AM
What does Steve McQueen have to do with this?

:D

I always have the "bad guys" car in that movie, on my mind. It is a weakness. :)

DaneMcCloud
09-29-2009, 11:03 AM

Bullshit.

I'M the one that said that this is EXACTLY what happened the day it occurred.

Do you honestly think this move was about ANYTHING other than money?

Seriously?

DaneMcCloud
09-29-2009, 11:06 AM
Bullshit.

Clark obviously wanted to keep Gailey because he liked what he did last year and thought he deserved another chance.

I'm sure some retard will come in here and say it's because of money or something... :rolleyes:

You are flat-out, fucking stupid. Seriously.

NO OWNER wants to waste $1 million dollars of his OWN money, PERIOD.

Clark Hunt isn't fucking Jerry Jones. He's not Jerry Richardson. He's not a football player.

All he cares about is the bottom line, which in this case was "Hey, do you think this can work, guys? Because if so, you'll save me ONE MILLION DOLLARS".

No offensive but if you'd EVER had a job, been a manager or a business owner, you'd understand.

OnTheWarpath15
09-29-2009, 11:16 AM
Clark Hunt isn't fucking Jerry Jones.

I would hope not.

His wife is WAY hotter and has had less plastic surgery.

BigRedChief
09-29-2009, 11:22 AM
Bullshit.

I'M the one that said that this is EXACTLY what happened the day it occurred.

Do you honestly think this move was about ANYTHING other than money?

Seriously?Evidence suggests otherwise. Both King Carl and Herm's contracts were up this year. He could have changed out after this year and saved money.

He had to pay top $ for an unproven GM.

Chan Gailey is well thought of in the NFL as an OC. And it was just reinforced last year when he made Thigpen look passable as an NFL QB. Talk about making chicken salad out of chicken chit. Maybe he thought it would help in the transition to the new regime? Who knows for sure? Chan, Clark and Pioli.

DaneMcCloud
09-29-2009, 11:30 AM
Evidence suggests otherwise. Both King Carl and Herm's contracts were up this year. He could have changed out after this year and saved money.

Chan Gailey is well thought of in the NFL as an OC. And it was just reinforced last year when he made Thigpen look passable as an NFL QB. Talk about making chicken salad out of chicken chit. Maybe he thought it would help in the transition to the new regime? Who knows for sure? Chan, Clark and Pioli.

Come on.

Chan Gailey was already under contract for more than $1 million dollars this year. Clark Hunt asked Haley & Pioli to work with Gailey, in an effort to save his $1 million dollars, knowing full well that he'd have to shell out at least that much to get another O.C. in the door.

When it didn't work, Gailey wasn't even fired: He was re-assigned. What that tells me is that Clark Hunt didn't want to get a zero return on his investment this year.

DaneMcCloud
09-29-2009, 11:30 AM
I would hope not.

His wife is WAY hotter and has had less plastic surgery.

You know what I mean.

OnTheWarpath15
09-29-2009, 11:34 AM
You know what I mean.

LMAO

Chiefnj2
09-29-2009, 11:38 AM
"They both felt that Chan Gailey was a good coach but he was too conservative play caller for the system to work effectively."

I'd really like to know what the system is. I'm sure the players would agree.

Bane
09-29-2009, 11:40 AM
With everyone saying that Chan Gailey is the best OC to have when you have a shitty QB,what does that say about bringing him in in the first place?

Hammock Parties
09-29-2009, 11:40 AM
Evidence suggests otherwise. Both King Carl and Herm's contracts were up this year. He could have changed out after this year and saved money.

Yup. Dane is wrong. But he won't admit it.

htismaqe
09-29-2009, 11:49 AM
It doesn't matter WHY Clark wanted to keep Gailey. It only matters that he did.

You can't have an owner dictating assistant coaching positions.

htismaqe
09-29-2009, 11:53 AM

Behind closed doors, the word is that Gailey isn't highly thought of. Conservative and doesn't at all use the middle of the field.

DaneMcCloud

You're a fucking moron.

Seriously.

FUCKING RETARDED MORON.

FAX
Many thanks for the information, Mr. BigRedChief. Always appreciated. And great analysis by Mr. cdcox.

Sadly, it blows my theory to hell and gone. Then again, maybe not. Maybe it was, in fact, Gailey who sold everybody on the o-line. Either way, I wish Clark would simply stay out of the decision-making. I can understand why Pioli would feel it necessary to consult in Clark on major decisions, but Clark really should show some restraint. He hired Pioli to do a job. Win or lose, let him do it.

The deal with Albert is interesting. There are tons of reasons why a guy could suffer from chronic fatigue. I hope they identify the problem. Go Docs!!!

FAX

DaneMcCloud
09-29-2009, 12:15 PM

Please explain how I'm wrong.

1. Clark Hunt forced Gailey on Haley & Pioli. Check.
2. Hunt told Haley that if it didn't work, you could fire him. Check.
3. Clark Hunt was trying to save money. Check.
4. The Chiefs "re-assigned" Gailey because they didn't want Zero Return on his investment. Check.

I said ALL OF THIS the day Gailey was relieved of his duties.

So how does BRC's "source" contradict ANYTHING I'd said?

And how does it make me wrong?

BigRedChief
09-29-2009, 12:45 PM
So how does BRC's "source" contradict ANYTHING I'd said?Just because they have never been wrong in the past doesn't neccessarily = right about this. Makes it as believable as anything anyone else knows other than the coaches, GM and owner. But still need that grain of salt.

BigRedChief
09-29-2009, 12:48 PM
Behind closed doors, the word is that Gailey isn't highly thought of. Conservative and doesn't at all use the middle of the field.links?

The tampa two/cover two defense is vulnerable in the middle of the field inbetween the safeties and over the LB's. Its a natural weakness. But you throw it a little long or a little short and its an INT. I think thats why it doesn't get attacked more.

Tribal Warfare
09-29-2009, 12:52 PM

Huh, due to the new training regiment? Which would explain his play.

Frosty
09-29-2009, 01:20 PM
Huh, due to the new training regiment? Which would explain his play.

I think it might be the way he lost all of that weight in a hurry. A high protein and very low fat diet is a good way to tank you energy levels. It will also make your testosterone levels plummet.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-29-2009, 01:23 PM
Gailey and Thiggy gone.

Ahhhhhhhh......soak it in.

Hammock Parties
09-29-2009, 01:24 PM
Gailey and Thiggy gone.

Ahhhhhhhh......soak it in.

And Pollard!

:evil:

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-29-2009, 01:27 PM
And Pollard!

:evil:

Yep, only one left to go. :fire:

Hammock Parties
09-29-2009, 01:33 PM

Um.....Goff? Yeah, Goff.

Titty Meat
09-29-2009, 01:36 PM
Hey BigRedChief what was the reason Clark wanted Gailey to stay? Were they good friends or is it cause Clark is a cheap ass.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-29-2009, 02:01 PM

Let me rephrase:

Larry will like the desert.

keg in kc
09-29-2009, 02:02 PM
Clark asking them to keep him on I can believe. The idea that was pushed around here that Pioli was forcing him on Haley I never bought. As for why, it doesn't much matter, it's just a shame they ended up installing the offense during the regular season instead of the pre-.

The thing about albert is troubling, although if there is something there, hopefully it's treatable.

Titty Meat
09-29-2009, 02:03 PM
Let me rephrase:

Larry will like the desert.

You 2 will be beating up hoes at the clubs together while Sauto mows your lawn

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-29-2009, 02:05 PM

ROFL Well bring Sauto along and stuff him in to an R2D2 with a drink tray on top!

stevieray
09-29-2009, 02:41 PM
I can't quit you, baby..

Just Passin' By
09-29-2009, 02:42 PM
So, given the assumption that this news is true, where are all the "My bad" posts about the way people were crushing Haley for getting rid of Gailey?

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-29-2009, 02:45 PM
So, given the assumption that this news is true, where are all the "My bad" posts about the way people were crushing Haley for getting rid of Gailey?

They're composing them right now under the direction and blessing of His Holiness, Scott Pioli.

:spock:

BigRedChief
09-29-2009, 03:09 PM
Huh, due to the new training regiment? Which would explain his play.no idea. just a symptom and tests being done to find the reason.

whoman69
09-29-2009, 04:28 PM
I think part of the problem during the offseason was Pioli seemed so indecisive. Maybe now we find the source of that indecision.

FAX
09-29-2009, 04:37 PM
Actually, forcing Pioli to retain Gailey isn't that big of a deal.

What troubles me is the fact that, on alternating Wednesdays, Clark makes Pioli wear a paper sack on his head and perform the chicken dance in front of his web cam. Apparently, the Hunt kids get a big kick out of it.

FAX

BigRedChief
09-29-2009, 06:15 PM
I think part of the problem during the offseason was Pioli seemed so indecisive. Maybe now we find the source of that indecision.How was he indecisive?

DaneMcCloud
09-29-2009, 06:16 PM
I think part of the problem during the offseason was Pioli seemed so indecisive. Maybe now we find the source of that indecision.

Wha?

tonyetony
09-29-2009, 06:20 PM
Actually, forcing Pioli to retain Gailey isn't that big of a deal.

What troubles me is the fact that, on alternating Wednesdays, Clark makes Pioli wear a paper sack on his head and perform the chicken dance in front of his web cam. Apparently, the Hunt kids get a big kick out of it.

FAX

ROFL Makes me envision Clark watching a wide screen clapping, pointing and laughing while wearing his feetsie pajamas.

KCChiefsMan
09-29-2009, 06:26 PM
I seriously don't think Clark Hunt would give a crap at all.

milkman
09-29-2009, 06:51 PM
I told DeezNut a couple of days ago that I'd read somewhere else that this was why things played out the way they did.

SAUTO
09-29-2009, 06:58 PM

you stupid asshole i probably make more money than you and your fuck buddy ROR put together. now kindly fuck off. mowing a lawn in phoenix:shake:

DeezNutz
09-29-2009, 06:58 PM
I told DeezNut a couple of days ago that I'd read somewhere else that this was why things played out the way they did.

:thumb:

Tribal Warfare
09-29-2009, 07:54 PM
no idea. just a symptom and tests being done to find the reason.

fatigue usually results in having low blood sugar (not eating properly), or sleep deprivation.