PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs If you want to laugh hysterically about the Thigpen trade ....

Stinger
09-29-2009, 04:10 PM
OMG the comedy at http://www.finheaven.com/forums/f2/ is priceless about Thigpen .........

Dolphin Fan on Thigpen

This is going to sound like I'm way ahead of myself, but stylistically, he reminds me of a cross between Romo and Big Ben - but faster. Love him as an athlete and wanted him last season. Also, he makes big plays, and I think that will rub off on Henne.

LMAO LMAO LMAO

DeezNutz
09-29-2009, 04:11 PM
Thigpen could be the off-spring of a Romo/Roethlisberger union...

Dayze
09-29-2009, 04:11 PM
OMG the comedy at http://www.finheaven.com/forums/f2/ is priceless about Thigpen .........

Dolphin Fan on Thigpen

LMAO LMAO LMAO

ROFL

mix of Romo and Big Ben lol.

are they retarded in Miami? must be the heat.

Bane
09-29-2009, 04:12 PM
Romo and Big Ben? :clap:

chiefs1111
09-29-2009, 04:13 PM
Not to bright over there are they

CCU2000
This is what Thigpen thinks about Kansas City and Todd Haley. ROFL

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/11/2008/09/340x_thigpen.jpg

Red Coater
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

chiefs1111
09-29-2009, 04:14 PM
The difference being Ben and Romo can play from under center

Simply Red
09-29-2009, 04:14 PM

IN all fairness, he'll have better talent around him. You try to complete a pass to one of Jerrys' kids.

Stinger
09-29-2009, 04:16 PM
For reference in OP .... Post 6 in this thread http://www.finheaven.com/forums/f2/a-must-read-tyler-thigpen-article-and-his-future-potential-258131.html

sportsman1
09-29-2009, 04:17 PM
Love ya guys.. its been entertaining, and fun on here... but I am done.. atleast for a while. This s**t (from the "franchise") has just gotten old. Thigpen> Croyle. All I'm goin to say.

pr_capone
09-29-2009, 04:17 PM

Ahahahahaha!

HAHAHAHAHAH!~!!

I've never seen that picture before~!@#@!!!!!!!

LMFAO!!!!!eleven!!!!111!!!!!

Sure-Oz
09-29-2009, 04:18 PM
Coastal Carolina FTW

The Franchise
09-29-2009, 04:26 PM
Love ya guys.. its been entertaining, and fun on here... but I am done.. atleast for a while. This s**t (from the "franchise") has just gotten old. Thigpen> Croyle. All I'm goin to say.

Well bye.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-29-2009, 04:27 PM

:deevee:

Sure-Oz
09-29-2009, 04:28 PM

lol, wtf

Stinger
09-29-2009, 04:30 PM

Well ... bye.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/stinger871/Chief%20Planet/612capture_tombstone03.jpg

LaChapelle
09-29-2009, 04:31 PM
Finheaven is bout 85% KnowMos.

Bane
09-29-2009, 04:34 PM
Well ... bye.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/stinger871/Chief%20Planet/612capture_tombstone03.jpg

ROFL

Just for the record,I loved that movie!!!!! Doc Holliday is the SHIT!!!!!!

Dartgod
09-29-2009, 04:38 PM
Really? Wow.

Of all the things this franchise has dumped on us fans this past decade, it took us trading Thigpen for you to throw in the towel?

What a maroon...

DeezNutz
09-29-2009, 04:41 PM
Really? Wow.

Of all the things this franchise has dumped on us fans this past decade, it took us trading Thigpen for you to throw in the towel?

What a maroon...

The proverbial straw that broke the skeleton's back...

CaliforniaChief
09-29-2009, 04:43 PM
I love all of you guys. I've had a lot of fun on here...but I can't take it anymore...at least for awhile. This stuff (from the "franchise" has just gotten old. Beisel> Vrabel.

LaChapelle

I thought Croyle was better bait than Thigpen. Would not be too surprised to see him get traded if the offer was decent. Decent=wide wide range of opinion.

Kerberos
Us unloading Thiggy to them is payback for the SHIT linemen they unloaded on US.

rockymtnchief
09-29-2009, 04:44 PM
Finheaven is bout 85% KnowMos.

No kidding! Some of those guys think he's better than Flacco or Ryan.ROFL

Considering what he had to work with, I thought he had a much more impressive first season as a starter than Ryan or Flacco.

Dartgod
This is no Ray Lucas...this kid threw for more touchdowns on a bad KC team last year than Rothlisberger, Falco, et al.

Watch this kid's videos of games last year...as soon as his foot plants his arm is in motion.

This kid has excellent accuracy, great reads, mobile, and has the ability to hit the target on long passes.

The x factor is his mobility and experience running the spread.

With the fins struggling to win 4-5 games, by week 10, Trifecta will put this kid in and shock the world!

Next year, he will compete for the legit starting job.

READ HERE FIRST.:LOL:

Monty

Heh...ok. See you tomorrow. :)

Brock
09-29-2009, 04:45 PM

No no please stay, whoever you are.

RealSNR
09-29-2009, 04:46 PM
Love ya guys.. its been entertaining, and fun on here... but I am done.. atleast for a while. This s**t (from the "franchise") has just gotten old. Thigpen> Croyle. All I'm goin to say.Croyle didn't throw any interceptions against the Ravens and didn't pull a Huard all that often. He actually looked pretty good. Thigpen would have looked like Game 3 of 2008.

That's all I'm gonna say.

the Talking Can
09-29-2009, 04:52 PM

sportsman, i'm really happy for you, i'm gonna let you finish, but taco john had the best leaving-the-planet-forever of all time...

Gadzooks
09-29-2009, 05:01 PM
I love all of you guys. I've had a lot of fun on here...but I can't take it anymore...at least for awhile. Thigpen was your only hope and your guys blew it.
I can't even look at you.:doh!:

The Franchise
09-29-2009, 05:03 PM
sportsman, i'm really happy for you, i'm gonna let you finish, but taco john had the best leaving-the-planet-forever of all time...

LMAO

the Talking Can
09-29-2009, 05:03 PM
I love all of you guys. I've had a lot of fun on here...but I can't take it anymore...at least for awhile. Thigpen was your only hope and your guys blew it.
I can't even look at you.:doh!:

and you are?

LaChapelle
09-29-2009, 05:05 PM
Norvous

Gadzooks
09-29-2009, 05:06 PM
and you are?

An outsider looking in as your franchise splinters apart. Thigpen? How could you guys trade Thigpen?

sportsman1
09-29-2009, 05:09 PM
Heh...ok. See you tomorrow. :)

ROFL same time?

BigVE
They are already trying to come up with new nick-names for Thigpen....the "Wild-thig" and "Wild-pen" are the two I have seen so far.

Brock
Yeah, Thigpen was the glue that held a 4-12 season together.

sportsman1
09-29-2009, 05:12 PM
Can we get to 4 this year? Not that it anybody's fault, but we need to atleast have a moment of silence for all that Thigpen has accomplished here. Then we can move on.

DeezNutz
09-29-2009, 05:16 PM
This place went to shit during the 5 minutes that sportsman was gone...

Gadzooks
09-29-2009, 05:21 PM
Yeah, Thigpen was the glue that held a 4-12 season together.

4-12 must be looking pretty good right now. Thigpen wasn't horrible but you guys dropped a duece on Vrble and Cassssssel which was not a bad price but a waste of focus.
Both lines and your LBs need a ton of work. Not to mention the lack of offensive weapons.
Gonzo and Bowe worked well last year (partly because teams still respected LJ a little). This year you guys have nothing on O and your D's a mess.

Pioli Zombie
09-29-2009, 05:22 PM
a cross between Romo and Roethlisburger? More like a cross between crap and ass.
Posted via Mobile Device

Pioli Zombie
09-29-2009, 05:24 PM
4-12 must be looking pretty good right now. Thigpen wasn't horrible but you guys dropped a duece on Vrble and Cassssssel which was not a bad price but a waste of focus.
Both lines and your LBs need a ton of work. Not to mention the lack of offensive weapons.
Gonzo and Bowe worked well last year (partly because teams still respected LJ a little). This year you guys have nothing on O and your D's a mess.
But they make up for it with shitty special teams and a lack of discipline.
Posted via Mobile Device

tonyetony
Can we get to 4 this year? Not that it anybody's fault, but we need to atleast have a moment of silence for all that Thigpen has accomplished here. Then we can move on.

Miami will be a much better fit for him than we are now. The kid can play in the spread and that's it. This regime is intent on trying to run a pro style offense it's just to bad we didn't invest in any linemen because at this point our pro style offense isn't looking to pro.

Gadzooks
But they make up for it with shitty special teams and a lack of discipline.
Posted via Mobile Device

Good point.

LOCOChief
09-29-2009, 05:26 PM
"This is going to sound like I'm way ahead of myself, but stylistically, he reminds me of a cross between Romo and Big Ben - but faster." - fin fan

OMG that's exactly who he reminds me of.

Pioli Zombie
09-29-2009, 05:29 PM
Thigpen reminds me of a cross between John Quincy Adams and Star Jones only more delicious.
Posted via Mobile Device

listopencil
09-29-2009, 05:29 PM

Dolphin Fan on Thigpen

LMAO LMAO LMAO

I would, but...

You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.
Date the ban will be lifted: Never

RippedmyFlesh
09-29-2009, 05:58 PM
He threw for 2600 yards...18 touch downs....12 interceptions in only 11 starts....and has a 76.6 passer rating.......hes also a scrambler with 386 rushing yards a 3 rushing touchdowns......This is probably what this wildcat offense needs.....call me bandwagon, but im starting to slowly lean off of henne and now onto thigpen....this will be a great QB competition watch
http://www.finheaven.com/forums/f2/merged-x-3-dolphins-trade-for-tyler-thigpen-258119-3.html

They must not think much of henne

Sure-Oz
09-29-2009, 06:00 PM
lmfao

Sure-Oz
09-29-2009, 06:00 PM
He threw for 2600 yards...18 touch downs....12 interceptions in only 11 starts....and has a 76.6 passer rating.......hes also a scrambler with 386 rushing yards a 3 rushing touchdowns......This is probably what this wildcat offense needs.....call me bandwagon, but im starting to slowly lean off of henne and now onto thigpen....this will be a great QB competition watch
http://www.finheaven.com/forums/f2/merged-x-3-dolphins-trade-for-tyler-thigpen-258119-3.html

They must not think much
FYP

RippedmyFlesh
09-29-2009, 06:12 PM
FYP
ROFL
They make our true fans sound like progressive geniuses.

Thig Lyfe
09-29-2009, 06:12 PM

WildTurkey
09-29-2009, 06:28 PM
The difference being Ben and Romo can play from under center

don't forget the fact that they can actually complete a pass or two every once in a while ROFL

the Talking Can
09-29-2009, 06:41 PM
really?

there are thigpen fans?

Hammock Parties
09-29-2009, 07:06 PM
The Dolphins' publisher asked me for a scouting report. At least the Phin fans at Scout.com know what's up.

HemiEd
09-29-2009, 07:07 PM

:LOL:Are you serious? It isn't even close, Croyle may be the most talented QB on the roster. Thigpen is not even in the top 3.

chiefs1111
09-29-2009, 07:09 PM
don't forget the fact that they can actually complete a pass or two every once in a while ROFL

yup,very true

Simplex3
09-29-2009, 07:11 PM

Post of the year.

Spott
09-29-2009, 07:15 PM
A cross between Big Ben and Romo? I guess that could be possible if they had sex with each other and Romo conceived a child anally.

JD10367
09-29-2009, 07:39 PM
A cross between Big Ben and Romo? I guess that could be possible if they had sex with each other and Romo conceived a child anally.

Wow. Those could be two of the worst visual images ever, and you put them in the same sentence. There should be an award for that. Or a public hanging. Or both.

shaneo69
09-29-2009, 07:39 PM
Sweet. This guarantees that we'll never have to see that stupid spread offense again. Because when you're down 24-7 at the half, it's much smarter to run a conventional offense, despite far inferior talent, and just run out the clock to prevent that blowout.

I'm still trying to figure out why University of Houston continues to run that stupid spread against superior talent teams like OK State and Texas Tech when their genious fans keep calling for them to run a conventional offense and lose with dignity. Like the Chiefs do.

Keep screamin' Todd!

BigMeatballDave
09-29-2009, 07:42 PM
Love ya guys.. its been entertaining, and fun on here... but I am done.. atleast for a while. This s**t (from the "franchise") has just gotten old. Thigpen> Croyle. All I'm goin to say.And you're a fucking idiot.:rolleyes:

LaChapelle
09-29-2009, 07:44 PM
I would, but...

I had an account there and can't log on now. They were pretty funny. If you say something they don't want to hear they go start another thread where they don't have to read your post.

WhitiE
09-29-2009, 08:29 PM

you shouldnt smoke crack..... LT said so....

HemiEd
09-29-2009, 08:35 PM

Dolphin Fan on Thigpen

LMAO LMAO LMAO

Damn, after reading all of that, I hope the Chiefs got their 1st.

Hammock Parties
09-29-2009, 08:39 PM
lol

I am gonna start watching dolphins games

Because even though everyone hates Thigpen, and that says he can't run a traditional offense and that he's all gimmick, the man is exciting to watch. He makes things happen, and he gives you his all which is more then you can say for most of the chumps on our team. I think he will be a great addition to the wildcat they so badly want in Miami, and will have a good career. Congrats Thigpen hopefully they appreciate you more in Florida then we did in KC.

Hammock Parties
09-29-2009, 08:58 PM
These guys are hilarious.

It seems to me that Chad has played his last game as a phin, and quite possibly in the NFL. This pic just sums up the warrior that Chad was for us last year, and this year.

Thanks for the memories last year chad!

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/3d/fullj.727018a7c94215f7cd56908ccd75895b/727018a7c94215f7cd56908ccd75895b-getty-88971962dm_dolphins_chargers.jpg

TrickyNicky
09-29-2009, 09:01 PM
I almost feel bad for the ole duck launcher. This weeks NFL Films presents did a whole segment on Chad and how he was a 2 time comeback player of the year. The same week, out for the season.

Gadzooks
09-29-2009, 09:32 PM
I almost feel bad for the ole duck launcher. This weeks NFL Films presents did a whole segment on Chad and how he was a 2 time comeback player of the year. The same week, out for the season.

3rd time's a charm?

sportsman1
09-29-2009, 09:53 PM
And you're a ****ing idiot.:rolleyes:

Oh come on I wasn't completly serious. I did like Thigpen better than Croyle but after all the shit the Chiefs have done I was goin' for the over the top.. This thread was titled, "If you want to laugh hysterically about the thigpen trade", no?

easymobee
09-29-2009, 10:05 PM
Your laughter will kill you in the end.

You know how this works right? KC is and has always been cursed in regards to QBs. Pennington is D O N E forever and Thigpen is good enough to eventually beat out Henne .... My money says that Thigpen eventually turns into a long term NFL starter (somehow - someway) and at his peak, enjoys a nice 2 or 3 year run as a legitimate Pro Bowl level QB.

That is the best case scenario for you Chief fans, the worst case scenario involves a Tom Brady like meteoric rise for Thigpen.

This crappy trade will be ammunition for Bronco, Raider, and Charger trolls for a decade and this thread will eventually be 5000 plus replies.

I wish i could get odds in Vegas on this ....... The football gods love to do **** like this to fanbases.

All that said, he would've been less memorable than Billy Volek had KC kept him.

sportsman1
09-29-2009, 10:07 PM

You know how this works right? KC is and has always been cursed in regards to QBs. Pennington is D O N E forever and Thigpen is good enough to eventually beat out Henne .... My money says that Thigpen eventually turns into a long term NFL starter (somehow - someway) and at his peak, enjoys a nice 2 or 3 year run as a legitimate Pro Bowl level QB.

That is the best case scenario for you Chief fans, the worst case scenario involves a Tom Brady like meteoric rise for Thigpen.

This crappy trade will be ammunition for Bronco, Raider, and Charger trolls for a decade and this thread will eventually be 5000 plus replies.

I wish i could get odds in Vegas on this ....... The football gods love to do **** like this to fanbases.

All that said, he would've been less memorable than Billy Volek had KC kept him.

While I am a Chiefs fan, and this wouldn't surprise me one bit... ROFL ROFL

Hammock Parties
09-29-2009, 10:11 PM
Pennington is D O N E forever and Thigpen is good enough to eventually beat out Henne .... My money says that Thigpen eventually turns into a long term NFL starter (somehow - someway) and at his peak, enjoys a nice 2 or 3 year run as a legitimate Pro Bowl level QB.

Thigpen has never shown ANYTHING that indicates he might make a Pro Bowl. EVER.

His accuracy is way below average. His decision making is questionable and his arm is not good enough to make up for any of it.

For chrissakes, he shit the bed so bad in preseason Croyle looked like a Hall of Famer in comparison.

Orton stands a better chance of making a Pro Bowl.

easymobee
09-29-2009, 10:12 PM
While I am a Chiefs fan, and this wouldn't surprise me one bit... ROFL ROFL

Maybe the Chiefs can snag Crabtree with the 5th or 6th rounder in return.

sportsman1
09-29-2009, 10:15 PM
See now your talking. Crabs FTW!

KCChiefsMan
09-29-2009, 10:16 PM
Like if Big Ben had sex with Tony Romo and had a baby
and if Donovan Mcnabb had sex with Matt Ryan and they had a baby
and if those 2 babies met and f****ked and they had a baby
then Thigpen would be the result

easymobee
09-29-2009, 10:16 PM
Thigpen has never shown ANYTHING that indicates he might make a Pro Bowl. EVER.

His accuracy is way below average. His decision making is questionable and his arm is not good enough to make up for any of it.

For chrissakes, he shit the bed so bad in preseason Croyle looked like a Hall of Famer in comparison.

Orton stands a better chance of making a Pro Bowl.

I don't care what he looked like or your observations of him. Im just saying that the football gods love to do painful things to fanbases ..... maybe he'll get a fairy dusting from the ghost of Timmy Smith? Maybe the much better selection of good looking women in Miami will inspire him to superstardom? All im saying is that it could happen despite your legendary talent evaluation skills .... and the post i quoted of yours will be hilarious if it does.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-29-2009, 10:19 PM

http://i31.tinypic.com/anxjn.jpg

Hammock Parties
09-29-2009, 10:20 PM
I don't care what he looked like or your observations of him. Im just saying that the football gods love to do painful things to fanbases ..... maybe he'll get a fairy dusting from the ghost of Timmy Smith? Maybe the much better selection of good looking women in Miami will inspire him to superstardom? All im saying is that it could happen despite your legendary talent evaluation skills .... and the post i quoted of yours will be hilarious if it does.

It doesn't take a shred of talent evaluation ability to realize Thigpen couldn't hit the broadside of a barn half the time. You're just trying to stir up shit. I'm guessing you watched two Chiefs games last year - the ones the Broncos played against them.

Matt Cassel will win a Super Bowl before Thigpen makes a Pro Bowl.

Titty Meat
09-29-2009, 10:23 PM

Eh you hae a Royals avatar of Gil Meche thats all that really needs to be said about you.

sportsman1
09-29-2009, 10:29 PM
That I'm a loser, and that I support losing teams? Maybe so. I'm a good sport though, not a bitter person.

- I should change the Meche avatar.. My bandwagon had the wheels come off there.

easymobee
09-29-2009, 10:30 PM
It doesn't take a shred of talent evaluation ability to realize Thigpen couldn't hit the broadside of a barn half the time. You're just trying to stir up shit. I'm guessing you watched two Chiefs games last year - the ones the Broncos played against them.

I didnt watch as many as you, but i caught at least 5 or 6 of Thigpen's starts last year, but thats not my argument at all. I think it will be unexplainable when he starts looking like the steal of the decade. It will just be a fluke ..... kinda like a career journeyman backup like Rich Gannon becoming league MVP a few years after being jettisoned from KC. Difference is, Thigpen is still young and Gannon was already well into his thirties by the time he got to Oakland.

Anyhow, ill be rooting for it to happen. I like Thigpen, he carried my fantasy team last year after i lost Carson Palmer and had to endure (and then later lose) Jon Kitna for a few weeks after that. My Thigpen and Tashard Choice pickups carried me through the last half of the regular season and a decent playoff showing.

Hammock Parties
09-29-2009, 10:31 PM
Thigpen> Croyle. All I'm goin to say.

Why the fuck do Thigpals refuse to acknowledge the utter shit performance that Thigpen turned in this offseason and preseason? He had every fucking chance to cement himself as the top backup to Cassel and fucking BLEW it. Camp reports were not inspiring and when the preseason rolled around he shit the bed in almost every possible way. Pick sixes, wild-ass football, punt passes, interceptions while falling down. The Chiefs tried to trade him and he DESTROYED his trade value in the third preseason game.

All he did was SUCK and yet for some reason Thigpals want to stick their heads in the sand and bash Croyle, WHO ALMOST BEAT THE F*CKING BALTIMORE RAVENS in Week 1.

Jesus fucking Christ.

RealSNR
09-29-2009, 10:31 PM
I almost feel bad for the ole duck launcher. This weeks NFL Films presents did a whole segment on Chad and how he was a 2 time comeback player of the year. The same week, out for the season.LMAO

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-29-2009, 10:33 PM
I didnt watch as many as you, but i caught at least 5 or 6 of Thigpen's starts last year, but thats not my argument at all. I think it will be unexplainable when he starts looking like the steal of the decade. It will just be a fluke ..... kinda like a career journeyman backup like Rich Gannon becoming league MVP a few years after being jettisoned from KC. Difference is, Thigpen is still young and Gannon was already well into his thirties by the time he got to Oakland.

Anyhow, ill be rooting for it to happen. I like Thigpen, he carried my fantasy team last year after i lost Carson Palmer and had to endure (and then lose) Jon Kitna for a few weeks after that.

http://i36.tinypic.com/10gg12w.gif

sportsman1
09-29-2009, 10:35 PM
Ok I will be honest. You have a point. I sincerely do not like Croyle. It is an unabashed dislike. I wasn't one of the people saying to start Thiggy. I was all for the Cassel trade, or drafting a qb. I didn't want Thiggy to compete for starter. Just to be a solid back-up if needed. Croyle can shag balls on kick-offs for all I care.

T-post Tom
09-29-2009, 10:36 PM
Too bad the Phins FO wasn't as delusional when negotiating compensation for Thigpen.

easymobee
09-29-2009, 10:36 PM
Why the **** do Thigpals refuse to acknowledge the utter shit performance that Thigpen turned in this offseason and preseason? He had every ****ing chance to cement himself as the top backup to Cassel and ****ing BLEW it. Camp reports were not inspiring and when the preseason rolled around he shit the bed in almost every possible way. Pick sixes, wild-ass football, punt passes, interceptions while falling down. The Chiefs tried to trade him and he DESTROYED his trade value in the third preseason game.

All he did was SUCK and yet for some reason Thigpals want to stick their heads in the sand and bash Croyle, WHO ALMOST BEAT THE F*CKING BALTIMORE RAVENS in Week 1.

Jesus ****ing Christ.

Between your avatar and your posts lately i get the feeling that your head weighs about 40 pounds now from massive doses of steroids and HGH.

I thought you got some release not too long ago. Remember Pre Season means nothing, Orton threw 3 picks in the 1st half of his first preseason game. In 3 regular season games he has none, believe me all Bronco fans thought he'd have 5 by now.

PS Dont forget that Brodie does have a tendency to have a knee explode every now and then ......

RealSNR
09-29-2009, 10:43 PM
Couple of posts from friends on Tyler Thigpen's facebook profile:

Tina Snyder Bieber Sure going to miss you here in KC, but wish you all the best in Miami...Show them what you got and what talent the Chiefs are losing! Congrats and good luck!
Firoz Khilji yes! I have no idea why the chiefs got cassel...I was shocked that you weren't going to start there after the season you just had...their loss good luck in miami
Rob Lacey Hey Thig... I am a huge believer in everything happends for a reason.. and KC blowing money on M.C. was stupid.. I hope you turn that into fuel and prove me right... Everything happends for a reason.. Take advantage of it bro.

This one from a Chiefs fan :LOL:
Dustin Halfmann Good luck. Hope Miami treats you better than we did

Hammock Parties
09-29-2009, 10:44 PM
God dammit. The Tyler Thigpen cult of personality is disturbing and WRONG.

salame
09-29-2009, 10:44 PM
Well, good luck on the coast thigtard

KcMizzou
09-29-2009, 10:46 PM
God dammit. The Tyler Thigpen cult of personality is disturbing and WRONG.He's hit Fark now...

http://www.fark.com/cgi/comments.pl?IDLink=4667139

RealSNR
09-29-2009, 10:47 PM
Between your avatar and your posts lately i get the feeling that your head weighs about 40 pounds now from massive doses of steroids and HGH.

I thought you got some release not too long ago. Remember Pre Season means nothing, Orton threw 3 picks in the 1st half of his first preseason game. In 3 regular season games he has none, believe me all Bronco fans thought he'd have 5 by now.

PS Dont forget that Brodie does have a tendency to have a knee explode every now and then ......For the last fucking time...

Orton can take snaps from under fucking center. He's never had a problem with this.

Thigpen can not. He also does not have an accurate arm. He'll do the science community a great deal of service by showing the exact difference between Tony Gonzalez and Anthony fucking Fasano.

sportsman1
09-29-2009, 10:48 PM
Its equally disturbing the hatred for him on here. Can't anyone take a realistic approach.. He is not the Football Jesus, and he isn't Herm: The QB.

RealSNR
09-29-2009, 10:50 PM
Its equally disturbing the hatred for him on here. Can't anyone take a realistic approach.. He is not the Football Jesus, and he isn't Herm: The QB.I don't know of a single person on this website that hates Tyler Thigpen.

I and many other people on this forum think he's a bad QB, though.

KcMizzou
09-29-2009, 10:52 PM
I don't know of a single person on this website that hates Tyler Thigpen.

I and many other people on this forum think he's a bad QB, though.He seems like a great guy, actually.

Hammock Parties
09-29-2009, 10:53 PM
I don't know of a single person on this website that hates Tyler Thigpen.

I and many other people on this forum think he's a bad QB, though.

I hate what he has come to represent: stupid Chiefs fans.

easymobee
09-29-2009, 10:54 PM
For the last ****ing time...

Orton can take snaps from under ****ing center. He's never had a problem with this.

Thigpen can not. He also does not have an accurate arm. He'll do the science community a great deal of service by showing the exact difference between Tony Gonzalez and Anthony ****ing Fasano.

He may help solve another hotly debated disagreement within the science community. Lacking a real LT: It is better to play an out of place RT in that spot, rather than an out of place RG.

RealSNR
09-29-2009, 10:55 PM
He may help solve another hotly debated disagreement within the science community. Lacking a real LT: It is better to play an out of place RT in that spot, rather than an out of place RG.What the hell are you talking about?

sportsman1
09-29-2009, 10:56 PM
and Croyle isn't consistent. I just don't see eye to eye. Thigpen is just as good as Croyle.. seems to be a little more resilient. Hate is a wrong word.. but in football terms, Thigpen isn't a pro style quarter-back. He can be effective though. Calling him a flatout bad qb is ridiculous. Obviously Miami doesn't think so.. and the people down there aren't as full retard as the people we have had running the show.

easymobee
09-29-2009, 10:57 PM
What the hell are you talking about?

He's going from a team that plays a Guard at LT to a team that plays a Right Tackle at LT.

He's well on his way to having lined up behind both of those 2 players. I think his results might be better under the 2nd scenario.

See.

That is all.

Hammock Parties
09-29-2009, 10:57 PM
Thigpen is just as good as Croyle.

At what? Doggystyle sex?

Thigpen shits the bed and throws five picks against the Ravens in Week 1.

Croyle almost pulled off the upset.

sportsman1
09-29-2009, 10:59 PM
How long does Croyle last if he stays in, and Cassel never came back?

easymobee
09-29-2009, 10:59 PM
At what? Doggystyle sex?

Didn't the D and ST each put up a TD vs Baltimore?

easymobee
09-29-2009, 11:00 PM

Is this a continuation of his Doggy Style sex inquiry?

If so, why did Cassel leave the room?

Hammock Parties
09-29-2009, 11:01 PM
Didn't the D and ST each put up a TD vs Baltimore?

Croyle was 17 for 24 with 2 TDs. He led two game-tying drives in the second half.

Based on everything we know about Thigpen he would have shit the bed under such pressure and turned the ball over a bunch of times.

Hammock Parties
09-29-2009, 11:01 PM

Evidently long enough to run Thigpoop out of town.

easymobee
09-29-2009, 11:02 PM
Based on everything we know about Thigpen he would have shit the bed under such pressure and turned the ball over a bunch of times.

It would have been like the "I Have a Date" thread? Based on everything we know about him ?

sportsman1
09-29-2009, 11:03 PM
Evidently long enough to run Thigpoop out of town.

Don't become a lawyer Claythan, because heresay doesn't count for anything.

RealSNR
09-29-2009, 11:10 PM
He's going from a team that plays a Guard at LT to a team that plays a Right Tackle at LT.

He's well on his way to having lined up behind both of those 2 players. I think his results might be better under the 2nd scenario.

See.

That is all.I'm not going to get into a debate with you about Brandon Albert's true position. You'll likely put shit in your ears and sing loudly over anything I have to say.

You know what might make a difference? The fact that he will be playing behind a better offensive LINE. What positions were played by the two LTs on the lines we're comparing is totally fucking irrelevant. The Dolphins have a right side of the offensive line that will occasionally not break down during a play. THAT'S the significant part, you twit.

kcfanXIII
09-30-2009, 12:25 AM

oh i get it, you're captain obvious...

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-30-2009, 07:39 AM
Well, you have to admit Thigpen did provide us some hope and excitement after losing captain checkdown and his wobble launcher. Tyler has heart and passion and if you think about it he was really a rookie last year and under Herm Edwards at that. I think Haley put too much pressure on him and he couldn't handle it in preseason. He will look like a different Quarterback with Jake Long protecting him. Very few QB's can pass accurately when running for their life. I hope he succeeds and has a great career. He deserves it.

LaChapelle
09-30-2009, 07:45 AM
hypochondriac crowd has Croyle. The true fan white player is a massive void on this roster now.

bevischief
09-30-2009, 07:48 AM

ROFL:LOL:ROFL:LOL:

LaChapelle
10-01-2009, 08:08 PM
Thigpen turns down #4 in teal for #16, college number. Did he ask Carl for #16?

4th and Long
10-01-2009, 09:00 PM
Thigpen turns down #4 in teal for #16, college number. Did he ask Carl for #16?
Yes. Carl told him to ask Lenny, so, he asked Lenny. Lenny smiled and kicked him in the nuts.

listopencil
10-01-2009, 10:29 PM
Why didn't you guys call him Pigpen while he was here? Seriously, why didn't you ever use that nickname? I am disappointed.

listopencil
10-01-2009, 10:33 PM
I had an account there and can't log on now. They were pretty funny. If you say something they don't want to hear they go start another thread where they don't have to read your post.

I know for sure I've gotten two lifetime bans from Finhaven now. I think it was three but two for sure.

SDChiefs
10-01-2009, 10:34 PM
Thigpen could be the off-spring of a Romo/Roethlisberger union...

Dude. Didn't need that picture. That is for Claythan's eyes and Claythan's eyes only.

SDChiefs
10-01-2009, 10:37 PM
:LOL:

I like Thiggy but, has this person ever seen him play?

Tribal Warfare
10-01-2009, 10:37 PM
http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/thedailydolphin/2009/09/29/tyler-thigpen-figures-to-bring-spread-offense-to-miami/

Happy fuckin day!!!!!!!!!!

DBOSHO
10-01-2009, 10:39 PM
Croyle was 17 for 24 with 2 TDs. He led two game-tying drives in the second half.

did you miss the miami game last year?

SDChiefs
10-01-2009, 10:42 PM

Why's Romo gotta catch? How do you know that Big Ben's not the bitch in the relationship?

KcMizzou
10-01-2009, 10:44 PM
did you miss the miami game last year?Real Thiggas do real things, point plankn.

Hammock Parties
10-01-2009, 10:45 PM
did you miss the miami game last year?

The one where the Chiefs' Thigpen-led offense put up THREE points in the second half?

The one where Thigpen threw THREE god-awful interceptions?

The one where the Chiefs had 18 TOTAL yards of offense in the fourth quarter?

Yeah I saw that game. Thigpen SUCKED.

DBOSHO
10-01-2009, 10:51 PM
The one where the Chiefs' Thigpen-led offense put up THREE points in the second half?

The one where Thigpen threw THREE god-awful interceptions?

The one where the Chiefs had 18 TOTAL yards of offense in the fourth quarter?

Yeah I saw that game. Thigpen SUCKED.

good points.

my bad.

herms fault.

SDChiefs
10-01-2009, 10:57 PM

Maybe so. But when do you forsee Cassel getting traded back to the Pats and becoming a bench warmer behind an actual QB that can win the Super Bowl without a super stellar defense?

SDChiefs
10-01-2009, 11:00 PM
Why the **** do Thigpals refuse to acknowledge the utter shit performance that Thigpen turned in this offseason and preseason? He had every ****ing chance to cement himself as the top backup to Cassel and ****ing BLEW it. Camp reports were not inspiring and when the preseason rolled around he shit the bed in almost every possible way. Pick sixes, wild-ass football, punt passes, interceptions while falling down. The Chiefs tried to trade him and he DESTROYED his trade value in the third preseason game.

Jesus ****ing Christ.

Have you not noticed that Croyle can not make it 3 straight games without an injury? I would rather have Thigpen who played every game without a serious injury than Croyle playing 2 games and calling in the plays the rest of the year.

SDChiefs
10-01-2009, 11:06 PM
I hate what he has come to represent: stupid Chiefs fans.

Says the guy who would allow Brodie to do the unmentionables to him if he asked?

SDChiefs
10-01-2009, 11:08 PM
At what? Doggystyle sex?

How many yards did we have? 166? We kept close because of D and ST. We rightfully shouldn't have been in that game the same way as Oak rightfully shouldn't have been in the game with us.

Hammock Parties
10-01-2009, 11:09 PM
And yet we WERE in the game...because Croyle played turnover-free football and put together a couple of drives.

Not saying it was an AWESOME performance but you know very well Thigpen would have been shitting his pants.

And now he's gone.

FOREVER

YOU CAN'T HAVE TYLER THIGPEN BACK!

SDChiefs
10-01-2009, 11:10 PM

Cassel was 14 of 18 with 90 yards. Anyone can dump off to the backs. Thats all we have done and why we are 0-3. Short passes all the way around and runs. He couldn't go deep, same as Cassel, save the TD to Bowe against Oak.

Pitt Gorilla
10-01-2009, 11:12 PM
Real Thiggas do real things, point plankn.Flawless post. Win.

SDChiefs
10-01-2009, 11:14 PM
And yet we WERE in the game...because Croyle played turnover-free football and put together a couple of drives.

Not saying it was an AWESOME performance but you know very well Thigpen would have been shitting his pants.

And now he's gone.

FOREVER

YOU CAN'T HAVE TYLER THIGPEN BACK!

I do recall 'Jesus Christ, Brodie! He killed it.' Or something along those lines from you.

RealSNR
10-01-2009, 11:18 PM
Why didn't you guys call him Pigpen while he was here? Seriously, why didn't you ever use that nickname? I am disappointed.I tried to get people to start calling him Skeletor after that picture. Some people liked it, but it never caught on.

People instead preferred Thiggy. Or Thigga. Or Thiggerfaggot.

sportsman1
10-02-2009, 12:20 AM
My mom calls him Pigpen if its any consolation.

htismaqe
10-02-2009, 07:23 AM
I can't believe there's ANYONE here that still wants Thigpen on this team.

Dave Lane
10-02-2009, 08:27 AM
Did we really get a 2nd round pick for Tyler Thigpen? Seriously? One of the Miami people is saying we gave up a 2nd round pick for this skinny runt!

HC_Chief
10-02-2009, 08:28 AM
Thigpen may actually do well in the Wildcat offense.

Hammock Parties
10-02-2009, 08:29 AM
If we got a 2nd round pick for Tyler fucking Thigpen Pioli gets a free pass for the rest of the year! Jesus Christ!

wild1
10-02-2009, 08:29 AM
I can't believe there's ANYONE here that still wants Thigpen on this team.

I can't either. That's simply shocking.

Silock
10-02-2009, 08:32 AM
Did we really get a 2nd round pick for Tyler Thigpen? Seriously? One of the Miami people is saying we gave up a 2nd round pick for this skinny runt!

If we did, you better start going to church, because THERE IS A GOD.

KCDC
10-02-2009, 08:43 AM
I can't imagine we got a 2 for him. I fear it is only a 5th rounder, though many here would celebrate that. In a wildcat, Thigpen will fit in well.

bevischief
10-02-2009, 08:43 AM
If we did, you better start going to church, because THERE IS A GOD.

:D

Duck Dog
10-02-2009, 08:58 AM

I won't point out the irony.

HC_Chief
10-02-2009, 09:01 AM
I can't imagine we got a 2 for him. I fear it is only a 5th rounder, though many here would celebrate that. In a wildcat, Thigpen will fit in well.

I bet we got less than a 5th

Tribal Warfare
10-02-2009, 09:08 AM

Link

Tiger's Fan
10-02-2009, 10:11 AM
If we got a 2nd round pick for Tyler ****ing Thigpen Pioli gets a free pass for the rest of the year! Jesus Christ!

Getting a 2nd for TG already earned him that.

EDIT: I forgot to say he still sucks, and was just dead weight on the Patriot payroll, cuzz thats how they roll!!!

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-02-2009, 12:14 PM

I bean-fart on your moment of silence.

Sweet. This guarantees that we'll never have to see that stupid spread offense again. Because when you're down 24-7 at the half, it's much smarter to run a conventional offense, despite far inferior talent, and just run out the clock to prevent that blowout.

I'm still trying to figure out why University of Houston continues to run that stupid spread against superior talent teams like OK State and Texas Tech when their genious fans keep calling for them to run a conventional offense and lose with dignity. Like the Chiefs do.

Keep screamin' Todd!

Keep thinking the NFL is just like college!

Like if Big Ben had sex with Tony Romo and had a baby
and if Donovan Mcnabb had sex with Matt Ryan and they had a baby
and if those 2 babies met and f****ked and they had a baby
then Thigpen would be the result

ROFL This

Getting a 2nd for TG already earned him that.

EDIT: Pioli forgot to say "Thank you Chad Pennington for getting injured so we could unload this POS "Quarterback" after I fucked up royally by showcasing him against St. Louis and bowing the original trade".- Love, Scott P.