PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Chiefs Villains: The Championship

Rain Man
09-30-2009, 12:25 AM
We probably all had an inkling that it would come down to these two. Management versus staff. Infrastructure versus hood ornament. Hair versus foot. Non-negotiator versus non-clutch performer. Trump wannabe versus Rockette wannabe. Five-year plan versus three-kick plan. Former Eagle versus former Cowboy. You know who they are. Now sit back for a moment and ponder it, and then cast your vote.

Buck
09-30-2009, 12:30 AM
Didnt CP bring in LE?

TinyEvel
09-30-2009, 12:32 AM
I voted Carl. The fish rots from the head. Nuff said.

CoMoChief
09-30-2009, 12:48 AM
Just wanna remind people here that without Carl, no one would give a fuck about the Chiefs and there woildnt be a Chiefsplanet. Yes he wore out his welcome here by about 10 years or so, but what he did to change this franchise around has to stand for something.

Elliott can burn in hell for all that I care.

J Diddy
09-30-2009, 04:22 AM
Didnt CP bring in LE?
yeah and when he started missing extra points in regular season games should have replaced him

kstater
09-30-2009, 05:00 AM
Nameless kicker lost 1 playoff game. DoucheyMcDouche won 1 playoff game in 20 years. The choice is clear.

Simplex3
09-30-2009, 05:21 AM
Had Carl left after the first 10 years he would be revered in this town for bringing the Chiefs back.

But he didn't. He stuck around and drug the team down to the point where it is at least as bad as when he took it over.

ChiefJustice
09-30-2009, 06:04 AM
I was there that cold wet day when a goalpost was driven through my heart.

Sure,Carl hired that guy....and that jackass of a QB.

We,or at least I do,repugn that nameless one...because after that game...he simply vanished.

We weren't even given enough time to sharpen our pitchforks and light our torches before that monster had fled from our grasp.

Deberg_1990
09-30-2009, 06:21 AM
Elliott

To top it all off, this turd has a Super Bowl ring

old_geezer
09-30-2009, 06:28 AM
Nameless kicker lost 1 playoff game. DoucheyMcDouche won 1 playoff game in 20 years. The choice is clear.

Quoted for the ULTIMATE truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kc rush
09-30-2009, 06:36 AM
I voted Carl. The fish rots from the head. Nuff said.

Yup. Same reason.

JOhn
09-30-2009, 08:03 AM
Just wanna remind people here that without Carl, no one would give a **** about the Chiefs and there woildnt be a Chiefsplanet. Yes he wore out his welcome here by about 10 years or so, but what he did to change this franchise around has to stand for something.

This

patteeu
09-30-2009, 08:13 AM
Just wanna remind people here that without Carl, no one would give a **** about the Chiefs and there woildnt be a Chiefsplanet. Yes he wore out his welcome here by about 10 years or so, but what he did to change this franchise around has to stand for something.

This is the right answer. As much as most of you may have hated Carl Peterson, he resurrected Chiefs football and brought at least a decade of exciting, regular-season-winning football to KC. The kicker never did anything for KC except gut punch us with missed kick after missed kick after missed kick.

rockymtnchief
09-30-2009, 08:19 AM

That's why I give the vote to Elliott. The guy ripped my heart out in one single day. Carl spent 10 years to get the job done.

Plus, Carl did do something right...he drafted DT.

CoMoChief
09-30-2009, 09:38 AM
Elliott

To top it all off, this turd has a Super Bowl ring

Him and Scott Norwood need to go into the Pro Football HOF for a new category:

Kickers who completely ripped out hearts and souls out of their cities/communities