10-02-2009, 03:06 PM
Well that may be a stretch..but it's Friday...yaaaay
Features
Q&A with TODD HALEY - 10/2

Oct 02, 2009, 2:33:25 PM

Q: How’s Bowe?

TODD HALEY: “Questionable, but I was encouraged.”

Q: What about Derrick Johnson?

HALEY: “Again, he’s gone full the whole week once we got past Wednesday, so I feel good about Derrick.”

Q: Did you make a decision about your starting right tackle yet?

HALEY: “No, we’re going to have a staff meeting. I would wait until I meet with the guys.”

Q: What have you learned about O’Callaghan?

HALEY: “I think he knows who to block. That’s real important around here right now, as it always is, but probably most important now. He’s been in there and made very few mental errors. He’s a big guy who’s got some experience under his belt. He looks like he’s excited.”

Q: Is knowing who to block been a problem for this offensive line?

HALEY: “No, I would say that’s just a general statement that this player knows who to block.”

Q: What kind of ability does your left tackle, Branden Albert, have? What kind of player could he be?

HALEY: “I think he could be a very good starting left tackle in the league. Right now, he’s inconsistent. He needs to show that he can show up week-in and week-out against all levels of competition and be ready to play and bring the same game.”

Q: Why has that been a problem?

HALEY: “I couldn’t answer that because if I could I’d have it fixed already. I just think it’s a maturation process for him. He’s got a very bright left guard next to him that would help any tackle, so I like the combination we have there. I think the two of them work after practice together, they talk, they communicate and I think if we can be consistent we’ll have a chance to be secure on that side.”

Bob Dole
10-02-2009, 03:12 PM
Dipshit.

BigMeatballDave
10-02-2009, 03:12 PM
He knows who to block? LMAO Thats awesome. Eat Dookie must think he's supposed to block the safety...

LaChapelle
10-02-2009, 03:13 PM
sheep or bull

DaneMcCloud
10-02-2009, 03:14 PM
Waters? Sun?

Are you mildly retarded?

LaChapelle
10-02-2009, 03:17 PM
Dicktarded. Never post with an erection.

Bane
10-02-2009, 03:31 PM
Sun?As in the big burning star in the sky,or son as in offspring??? LMAO!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Mr. Flopnuts
10-02-2009, 03:32 PM
A sun? I'd guess he's more like an eclipse.

CoMoChief
10-02-2009, 03:39 PM
Thread starter =====> Retard

Bane
10-02-2009, 03:45 PM
A sun? I'd guess he's more like an eclipse.

So far its been a total eclipse of an offensive line!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

InChiefsHeaven
10-02-2009, 04:04 PM
Very Bright Left Guard! Get it!! Very bright! Like, the sun is very bright, so since Waters is very bright, he's like a sun to Haley! Get it???

...hilarious...

Hog's Gone Fishin
10-02-2009, 06:47 PM
Thank God were finally installing a Right Tackle that won't run over to block the cornerback first.

teedubya
10-02-2009, 06:52 PM
Our Offensive Line should actually switch places with our DLine... since they are very good at keeping teams out of the endzone.

Chiefs=Champions
10-02-2009, 07:13 PM
Ohhh is funny cause he say hes bright and sun is also bright!

http://starsmedia.ign.com/stars/image/object/143/14352076/fouad_family-guy_pictureboxart_160w.jpg