PDA

View Full Version : Life One week

crazycoffey
10-03-2009, 09:12 AM
Well, last night at Ft. McCoy, busses roll out tomorrow PM, back in St. Louie for just one more heavily alcohol/sex induced week. Anyone in the area want to join up for a few frostys are more than welcome, OTWP-I'm speaking directly to you bro. Zeus- I won't be making a trip to the hometown, so you'll have to road trip.

Those two will have my mailing address (it will be a couple months before I even know, we have a quick stop at a mobilization site for more training).

I was hoping for some chiefs games on DVD (we can downgrade this request to any game worth watching, if there are any). Other creature comforts are welcome, lots of smokers (I like camel turkish silver) and dippers (I like fred stokers peach and apple leaf chew) in my outfit, so many brands are welcome, if you feel so inclined. Hygene items and beef jerky are nice too.

I'll update this thread if I can before I actually leave CONUS. We are scheduled for Iraq, but I have a gut feeling (along with assumptions based on some new gear issued) it will change to Afghanistan. That is all I should probably share in the open forum.

I hope the chiefs can turn this season around, at least in the name of hope...

Just for Fax, sorry if repost.

Enjoy
Posted via Mobile Device

crazycoffey
10-03-2009, 09:16 AM
Off season/draft, training camp info as it comes out will also be very welcomed
Posted via Mobile Device

Consistent1
10-03-2009, 09:34 AM
I can't help you bro, except to push this back up for the moment. Good luck, and thanks...

OnTheWarpath15
10-03-2009, 11:38 AM
Thursday night after work is probably best for me, but I can and will hook up on another night if it doesn't work for you.

Sal and I were actually talking about care packages last night, so expect to see regular deliveries once we have an addy for you.

Whenever you give me updates, I'll share here with the forum, unless you feel like doing it yourself, or have the time.

Gimme a call when you get back into town, I have class on Monday from 8-12, so I'll call you Monday afternoon and we'll set something up.

Skip Towne
10-03-2009, 01:07 PM
Well, bye

Stewie
10-03-2009, 01:12 PM
Obama gave up on Afghanistan you sucker. Pelosi told him it was a lost cause. Of course, they're taught you can't knock a nuke out of the sky without it detonating. Stupid... stupid... stupid people. Yep, they're our leaders. Ugh!

crazycoffey
10-03-2009, 01:27 PM
Skip, 4321

OTWP, thursday will work just fine, call u mon or tuesday for more planning
Posted via Mobile Device

Gonzo
10-03-2009, 01:29 PM
Thank you C.C.
Be careful my friend.
Posted via Mobile Device