PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs that bullshit call just cost us this game

reiko57
10-04-2009, 11:50 AM
i'm not even gonna bother to watch the rest of the game, i already turned it off

no ****ing way the giants score on the next play if that personal foul call is correct, what a bullshit call, someone check these refs' bank accounts.. its not even ****in football anymore, **** this shit, ill just get the NHL season pass, at least its still played by men

ElGringo
10-04-2009, 11:51 AM
nhl....hitting is legal, nfl....flag football without the flags

Fritz88
10-04-2009, 11:51 AM
don't worry, we are going to get several TDs in our throat..this one won't make a difference..be realistic.

kstater
10-04-2009, 11:52 AM
Heh, that BS call will have absolutely no bearing on the outcome of the game. You're delusional if you think it cost the team the game.

MIAdragon
10-04-2009, 11:53 AM
LMAO yea thats why were gonna get smashed

DJay23
Unbelievable call.

Absolutely unbelievable.

MichaelH
You can't blame the refs for winning or losing games. It was a bad call but that's part of the game.

Reerun_KC
Heh, that BS call will have absolutely no bearing on the outcome of the game. You're delusional if you think it cost the team the game.

This...

We are a team with terrible talent...

No amount of Hall of Fame coaching is going to improve on the shit Herm left...

DaFace
10-04-2009, 11:55 AM
Some people crack me up. BS call? Definitely. The reason we're going to lose the game? C'mon now.

kcpasco
LOL, that won't affect the outcome of the game.

I just wish the NFL would move to flag football already.

keg in kc
We lost the game when Jamaal Charles fumbled the opening kickoff inside the 20. That call was horrible but utterly meaningless in the grander scheme.

DaneMcCloud
10-04-2009, 11:56 AM
This...

We are a team with terrible talent...

No amount of Hall of Fame coaching is going to improve on the shit Herm left...

Yeah, Herm really fucked all that Vermeil talent

:rolleyes:

MikeMaslowski
You can't blame the refs for winning or losing games. It was a bad call but that's part of the game.

wha? you drank the kool-aid

wild1
I thought we were going to lose because it was the worst team in the NFL against the best team in the NFL

Easy 6
10-04-2009, 11:59 AM
Maybe we should politley say 'mother may i' before hitting someone.

smoothkg
10-04-2009, 12:00 PM
Carls horrible drafting cost us this game.
:thumb:

Reerun_KC
Yeah, Herm really ****ed all that Vermeil talent

:rolleyes:

Yep and ****ing Marty shit ****ed this franchise for the next ten years....

Now you defending Herm and the fact he couldnt draft, game plan or coach on the lack of talent left here from him by DV? Yet Herm never improved the talent ont he team and made it worse when he left?

Okay... Fucking Levy!

Bearcat
You don't need NHL season pass... just go to justin.tv and ustream.com.

ElGringo
10-04-2009, 12:02 PM
I think they figured out how to tackle, wait for the guy to fall down, then touch (don't hit, that would be a foul) him down.

BigMeatballDave
10-04-2009, 12:02 PM
Shitty call, but I think our horrible offense is costing us this game...LMAO

DaneMcCloud
10-04-2009, 12:06 PM
i'm not even gonna bother to watch the rest of the game, i already turned it off

no ****ing way the giants score on the next play if that personal foul call is correct, what a bullshit call, someone check these refs' bank accounts.. its not even ****in football anymore, **** this shit, ill just get the NHL season pass, at least its still played by men

LMAO

Pablo
10-04-2009, 12:11 PM
No. That call was justified. Check Mecca's responses in the game thread.

Bearcat
10-04-2009, 12:12 PM
Oh, and there aren't any hockey games on today, so be ready for that...

Inspector
10-04-2009, 12:29 PM
Yeah, the refs scored 7....Still not enough to effect the final outcome.

teedubya
10-04-2009, 12:32 PM
Im pretty sure that the reason we will lose this game vs Giatns... is because they are the team we are scheduled to play this week.

LaChapelle
10-04-2009, 12:34 PM
n00b

Buck
10-04-2009, 12:35 PM
So what happened?

Mecca
10-04-2009, 12:36 PM
Cmon now a bit of realism I don't think the score is reflective of a bad call...

The Chiefs also may have the worst 2 minute defense in history.

Reerun_KC
10-04-2009, 12:37 PM
Cmon now a bit of realism I don't think the score is reflective of a bad call...

The Chiefs also may have the worst 2 minute defense in history.

Maybe you should ask the Chiefs defense how JaMarcus's ass taste?

Agent V
10-04-2009, 12:38 PM
We've been through this. Shitty calls are NOT the reason the Chiefs suck. If you believe otherwise, you need a fucking reality check.

RNR
10-04-2009, 12:39 PM
So what happened?

A big hit on a reciever in the shoulderpads, ref called personal foul. It was a clean hit and a bullshit call that will have nothing to do with KC losing this game

Buck
10-04-2009, 12:41 PM
A big hit on a reciever in the shoulderpads, ref called personal foul. It was a clean hit and a bullshit call that will have nothing to do with KC losing this game

Yeah, shit happens. That happens to every team at least 4-5 times each season.

reiko57
10-04-2009, 11:26 PM
i disagree, you never know how the ebb and flow of a game is going to pan out, i know i would much rather have watched a game where they didn't blow that call than the game we got...

DRU
10-05-2009, 12:34 AM
What I'm still confused about is whether or not they actually did blow the call or if this new "defenseless receiver" rule is actually going to be called that way..??

I always just assumed it meant only on plays where the ball was un-catch-able or out-of-play. But when you really think about it he was indeed defenseless whether it's catch-able or not.

So if they really did call it "correctly" because of the new rule then that's really going to suck because an entire aspect of the game will be taken away. That hit was absolutely perfect. The ball hit the receiver's hands and he buried his shoulder directly into his chest separating the receiver from the ball. Absolutely perfect...but...he was defenseless.

So is that how they're calling it or did the ref's think he hit him in the head? If they consider that the new rule then they need to not let receivers run "defenseless" routes anymore.

Mecca
10-05-2009, 12:36 AM
I think they thought he hit him in the head, the NFL is aware of all of the brain damage studies on former players, they are cracking down on that.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-05-2009, 12:39 AM
There's always an excuse with Chiefs fans, except for the only one that's actually true: the other team was better.

blazzin311
10-05-2009, 01:34 AM
i disagree, you never know how the ebb and flow of a game is going to pan out, i know i would much rather have watched a game where they didn't blow that call than the game we got...

Agreed.

philfree
10-05-2009, 02:41 AM
Didn't cost the Chiefs the game but it did have effect on the game. Pus.s.ified version of the NFL....it's making it where it's not worth the money to watch.

PhilFree:arrow:

Bwana
10-05-2009, 03:48 AM

Bingo

Skip Towne
10-05-2009, 05:49 AM
Shut up, n00b

beach tribe
10-05-2009, 06:07 AM
From what I have seen, and I know this is crazy, and i don't really believe it, just one of my conspiracy theories, is that the refs do NOT like Haley. He talks to them like dogs, and they hate him, and will never give him a call. I know these refs talk to each other. They hate him.

beach tribe
10-05-2009, 06:10 AM
What I'm still confused about is whether or not they actually did blow the call or if this new "defenseless receiver" rule is actually going to be called that way..??

I always just assumed it meant only on plays where the ball was un-catch-able or out-of-play. But when you really think about it he was indeed defenseless whether it's catch-able or not.

So if they really did call it "correctly" because of the new rule then that's really going to suck because an entire aspect of the game will be taken away. That hit was absolutely perfect. The ball hit the receiver's hands and he buried his shoulder directly into his chest separating the receiver from the ball. Absolutely perfect...but...he was defenseless.

So is that how they're calling it or did the ref's think he hit him in the head? If they consider that the new rule then they need to not let receivers run "defenseless" routes anymore.

No way. That's just how you play safety, and if it would have been Bob Sanders, they would never have called that a penalty.

Mr. Arrowhead
10-05-2009, 06:24 AM
it didnt cost us the game, but i will say, that was the worst call i have ever seen

Hydrae
10-05-2009, 06:43 AM
My thought after that horrible call was that they should just change the league to the NHL - the No Hitting League.

Easy 6
10-05-2009, 09:10 AM
IIRC, the guys on the halftime show were in unanimous agreement...terrible call.

Trent Dilfer especially, was very vocal & passionate about it, 'They're protecting players to the point that its hurting the game'.

Lzen
10-05-2009, 10:07 AM
There's always an excuse with Chiefs fans, except for the only one that's actually true: the other team was better.

I didn't see the game so I can't comment on the call. But that sure seems to be a broad stroke of the generalization brush. Seems to me that most Chiefs fans on this thread admitted the call was bad but had nothing to do with the Chiefs loss.

SenselessChiefsFan
10-05-2009, 10:19 AM

I agree in the fact that I think the Chiefs lose anyways to the Giants.

But, if this were a game against the Redskins or the Raiders.... this is the kind of call that can make the difference in a game. I don't think it is any coincidence that the Giants got a TD on the very next play.

I am not saying it is 'right'.... but these guys are human and if you have EVER had a call go against you that was BS.... you know how you stew about it...and you lose focus.

Especially when it is a big play and would give your team some momentum.

Especially when you are in a losing season and it feels like everything goes wrong every week anyways.

Again, did it make a big difference this week? Not in my opinion.

But, it is still a BS call that had an effect on the point differential.

Radar Chief
10-05-2009, 12:04 PM

No no, it isn’t because the Chiefs couldn’t score if they were shoved over the goal line, it’s because of one crap call by the referee.
What are you, new here or something?