PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Haley needs help....SOON

ChiefJustice
10-04-2009, 02:15 PM
I am now convinced that the Todd needs a hand calling plays.

He seems undecided and unsure of what he wants to accomplish.

Hire a coordinator you stubborn bastard!

P.S. Why were we running a wildcat with Thig in Miami and Chan fetching water?

Fritz88
10-04-2009, 02:17 PM
okay..i'll help him out..thanks for letting us now

teedubya
10-04-2009, 02:18 PM
Maybe he just needs a different 22 players off of perhaps a different street?

chiefzilla1501
10-04-2009, 02:18 PM
Agreed. You don't need an o-coordinator. Just a young guy to help you with game prep. And you need a QBs coach. Why the FUCK do the Chiefs not have a QBs coach right now?

CoMoChief
10-04-2009, 02:29 PM
I have a super idea!!! Let's run a bunch of fucking draw plays from the shotgun formation, because like the HC before him, if something doesn't work.....you keep doing it over and over again even if it continues not to work.

ChiefJustice
10-04-2009, 02:53 PM
I have a super idea!!! Let's run a bunch of ****ing draw plays from the shotgun formation, because like the HC before him, if something doesn't work.....you keep doing it over and over again even if it continues not to work.

Hey,It might fool them the next time....they totally won't be expecting it.

MichaelH
10-04-2009, 02:57 PM
I have a super idea!!! Let's run a bunch of ****ing draw plays from the shotgun formation, because like the HC before him, if something doesn't work.....you keep doing it over and over again even if it continues not to work.

To do otherwise is Arena League.

Easy 6
10-04-2009, 03:05 PM
WE GOT NO CHOICE! CALL IT!!!...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NK7sgZ3oh7g&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NK7sgZ3oh7g&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>