PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs It's all about talent...and we have little

petegz28
10-04-2009, 02:34 PM
Bitch about Haley's playcalling all you want, but I can assure you he didn't call plays that don't involve the O-line not blocking. This offensive line is just that, offensive. They suck. I mean the suck the suck out of suck they suck so bad. On top of that you have a weak, weak D line and fairly weak LB Corps.

Cassel is not impressing but I will continue to cut him some slack but he has to quit overthrowing guys that are open. Our TE is useless. The guy can't block, can't catch, ok he caught 1 pass for a TD but BFD.

I don't care who the coach is or what plays get called, if you don't have the talent to execute then it really doesn't matter.

What you have seen for the first 4 games is going to get a little better because of our schedule but not much. Haley probably opened his mouth too soon about the 2 with 22 comment. But I have never seen an O-line allowing the RB to get tackled as the ball ashanded off by 2 and 3 guys so much in my life. This line sucks ass. Waters included. Niswanger, the lot. Even Albert. Hopefully Albert improves as he is still young but the rest are junk. Until we get some talent, and it won't happen in 1 or 2 off-seasons, we will continue to suck.

It's that simple. So blame Haley's calling, blame the penalties, blame Pioli, blame whoever you want. The fact is, we are so lacking in talent no one was going to make a winner out of this team this year.

RustShack
10-04-2009, 02:35 PM
Taylor Mays will fix the talent on this team.

The Bad Guy
10-04-2009, 02:36 PM
Thanks, genius.

We know we have little talent.

But I'm tired of waiving the white flag. This is the NFL. Not fucking CFL. Not high school football. THe NF fucking L.

RustShack
10-04-2009, 02:36 PM
USC's RB didn't drop a weight on his throat, Mays tackled him in practice and if just felt like that.

chiefs1111
10-04-2009, 02:37 PM
saying we have little talent is an understatement.

kstater
10-04-2009, 02:37 PM
Welcome to 6 weeks ago Pete.

-King-
10-04-2009, 02:38 PM

No, he makes hard hits. Mecca said that's a no-no after Page's hit. So, I'll pass on him.

Skip Towne
10-04-2009, 02:38 PM

It's a Gunther excuse

RustShack
10-04-2009, 03:33 PM
No, he makes hard hits. Mecca said that's a no-no after Page's hit. So, I'll pass on him.

erm..

DaneMcCloud
10-04-2009, 03:45 PM
Water is wet.

:rolleyes:

petegz28
10-04-2009, 03:51 PM

Agreed, though some here think otherwise during the game. They will come in here and say "no shit" but during the game they cry like we should expect something different.

FloridaMan88
10-04-2009, 03:54 PM
Give me 3 new WRs (one of those being a starting WR), a new left tackle, a new right guard, a center, move Albert to right tackle, a legit nose-tackle who can devour 2-3 blockers and that would be a nice start.

chiefzilla1501
10-04-2009, 04:02 PM

Actually, a playmaking safety would really do wonders for the defense. The Steelers aren't nearly the same defense without Polamalu.

They're active in the run game, they can be a real nuisance as blitzers... personally, I think when the Ravens moved to a 3-4, Ed Reed became a lot more valuable than Ray Lewis.

RustShack
10-04-2009, 04:02 PM
That RB is only alive because Mays let him live.

Mecca
10-04-2009, 04:03 PM

Just so you know I actually read a take on Mays that said the NFL will ruin him because of that.

TEX
10-04-2009, 04:20 PM
Actually, a playmaking safety would really do wonders for the defense. The Steelers aren't nearly the same defense without Polamalu.

They're active in the run game, they can be a real nuisance as blitzers... personally, I think when the Ravens moved to a 3-4, Ed Reed became a lot more valuable than Ray Lewis.

Pollard started for the Texans today and played very well. Go figure. Course he was playing against Oakland.