PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Cowboys discussion...

Hammock Parties
10-04-2009, 05:37 PM
That team is in total disarray. Romo looks awful. Arrowhead is going to be their second straight road game and they are NOT the Giants. Christ, I saw Vonnie Holliday beat Flozell Adams for a sack today. Don't tell me Hali can't get around that corner if Holliday can.

The Chiefs showed some improvement today. Just a little. I know, I know, I'm going to get roasted but I have this gut feeling next week is our first win. It's the NFL. Shit happens.

Pablo
10-04-2009, 05:38 PM
I just hope we're bring the same ref crew back in for the Dallas game.

DaFace
10-04-2009, 05:38 PM
No, not really.

Coach
10-04-2009, 05:39 PM
Goddamn, how much crack have you snorted today already?

Jesus Christ, Claythan. Snap the fucking rock away!

Jesus Christ!

Mecca
Are Barber and Jones both not going to play? Is the Chiefs defense half as good as Denver's?

Yea we're gonna lose.

Agent V
I'm going to the game. I'll carry this far-reaching optimism with me as I always do.

sportsman1
Yes as I said in another thread... 9-6 KC. It seems that they got their head up their ass pretty far.

Gonzo
I had a gut feeling after that game today. I took a shit, now I feel better. It kinda looked like Pioli.
Posted via Mobile Device

MIAdragon
never gonna happen

Red Dawg
They looked like shit but Denver has talent and we don't so absolutely not. They also have a real good DC and we have a bad one.

LaChapelle
10-04-2009, 05:40 PM
Jerry Jones will buy a win somehow, someway.
Are they dressed up all retro?

ChiefsCountry
I think its a possibilty mainly bc its going to be the Chiefs Super Bowl this year. You know the Hunt's want this one more than anything, not to mention Haley used to coach them and its going to be the biggest crowd of the year by far. And no I don't believe its bc we have gotten better either.

BigMeatballDave
If Romo plays like he did today we have a shot.

Agent V
10-04-2009, 05:41 PM
Jerry Jones will buy a win somehow, someway.
Are they dressed up all retro?

I don't think the Cowboys are (not sure) but the Chiefs are wearing the Texans throwbacks. I'm kind of excited to see them since we never vary our uniforms at all.

Dr. Johnny Fever
10-04-2009, 05:42 PM
Not even a little bit. I just want to know if anyone still gets any enjoyment out of the "best offseason ever."

Mecca
10-04-2009, 05:42 PM
I think its a possibilty mainly bc its going to be the Chiefs Super Bowl this year. You know the Hunt's want this one more than anything, not to mention Haley used to coach them and its going to be the biggest crowd of the year by far. And no I don't believe its bc we have gotten better either.

Yea half the crowd is gonna be Dallas fans...even that old guy with his flag!

DaFace
10-04-2009, 05:43 PM
Not even a little bit. I just want to know if anyone still gets any enjoyment out of the "best offseason ever."

Well, as I mentioned in another thread, if Cutler were still in Denver, they could be a legitimate contender with their defense fixed. That's worth something.

OnTheWarpath15
10-04-2009, 05:43 PM
That feeling is indigestion.

Take some TUMS, you'll be fine.

Hammock Parties
10-04-2009, 05:44 PM
Plus, we're undefeated at Arrowhead when I attend.

BALLGAME!

Mecca
The Chiefs have a chance if Barber and Jones both don't play or play with very little effectiveness.

But I'm still not sure how the Chiefs will score much.

Mecca
Plus, we're undefeated at Arrowhead when I attend.

BALLGAME!

All streaks must come to an end.

Marcellus
I always think we have a chance to win. I don't count on it but as they say, any given Sunday.

I would love for the Cowboy's to be the first win though. The epic meltdown in Cowboyland would be awesome to behold and would slightly distract from our awesome suckage.

Bane
I hope so cause I called the Dallas game to be our first win!!!

4th and Long
10-04-2009, 05:45 PM
I just hope we're bring the same ref crew back in for the Dallas game.
Oh, absolutely!
http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/3742/refereeblindmdwht.gif

orange
10-04-2009, 05:45 PM
You better hope the Chiefs DON'T win. If they do, they may keep Texas on their helmets all season!

Bane
10-04-2009, 05:46 PM
You better hope the Chiefs DON'T win. If they do, they may keep Texas on their helmets all season!

If that helps us any,Im all for it!!!ROFL

ChiefsCountry
10-04-2009, 05:47 PM
Like I said before - its going to be the Chiefs Super Bowl. I expect to get our ass beat but who knows. I would love to see the meltdown from it though, I bet Jones fires Phillips on the plane ride back to Texas if it happens.

Mecca
10-04-2009, 05:47 PM
Losing to Denver probably hurts the Chiefs that is now a must win game for them.

orange
10-04-2009, 05:49 PM
Like I said before - its going to be the Chiefs Super Bowl. I expect to get our ass beat but who knows. I would love to see the meltdown from it though, I bet Jones fires Phillips on the plane ride back to Texas if it happens.

I don't think so - Shanahan isn't quite ready to go back to work yet.

WilliamTheIrish
10-04-2009, 05:52 PM
No.

philfree
10-04-2009, 05:52 PM
No.

This here!

PhilFree:arrow:

Mr. Flopnuts
10-04-2009, 05:53 PM
Losing to Denver probably hurts the Chiefs that is now a must win game for them.

That's it. They're going to be incredibly focused next week and are probably going to beat us by a couple dozen.

notorious
10-04-2009, 05:54 PM
That's it. They're going to be incredibly focused next week and are probably going to beat us by a couple dozen.

This changes the final from 7-24 to 7-34. Call your local bookies!

TEX
10-04-2009, 05:55 PM
That team is in total disarray. Romo looks awful. Arrowhead is going to be their second straight road game and they are NOT the Giants. Christ, I saw Vonnie Holliday beat Flozell Adams for a sack today. Don't tell me Hali can't get around that corner if Holliday can.

The Chiefs showed some improvement today. Just a little. I know, I know, I'm going to get roasted but I have this gut feeling next week is our first win. It's the NFL. Shit happens.

Nope, the Chiefs are pathetic. Dallas will be even more focused now. The Chiefs defense is exactly what Romo needs.

chiefs1111
10-04-2009, 05:57 PM
If the Chiefs can score 20 points ill be happy

Hammock Parties
10-04-2009, 05:57 PM
Changed the thread title.

One thing that probably won't be pretty is Jay Ratliff completely OWNING Rudy Niswanger. That guy is ridiculously quick...

DumbHillbillies
10-04-2009, 05:58 PM
I've had that gut feeling for 4 weeks now. Eternal optimist.

Mecca
10-04-2009, 05:58 PM
If the Cowboys have Barber/Jones they're the best running team in the league but we'll see if they have them or not.

Bob Dole
10-04-2009, 05:59 PM
I always think we have a chance to win. I don't count on it but as they say, any given Sunday.

I would love for the Cowboy's to be the first win though. The epic meltdown in Cowboyland would be awesome to behold and would slightly distract from our awesome suckage.

It sure would be a lot easier for Bob Dole to go back to the office Tuesday morning...

ArrowheadMagic
10-04-2009, 06:02 PM
If the Cowboys have Barber/Jones they're the best running team in the league but we'll see if they have them or not.

Jones will miss at least 2 more weeks. Be Barber and Choice. Either way, they are better than us, and would take a perfect game to beat them. heh, a Pats asst. beat them, so the Cowboys cant be that good.

Mecca
10-04-2009, 06:02 PM
Jones will miss at least 2 more weeks. Be Barber and Choice. Either way, they are better than us, and would take a perfect game to beat them. heh, a Pats asst. beat them, so the Cowboys cant be that good.

They seem to have hired a competent defensive coordinator unlike us.

Spott
10-04-2009, 06:04 PM
If we go 1-15, I want that 1 to be next week. I hate the Cowboys and their fans more than any other team in the NFL.

Gadzooks
10-04-2009, 06:06 PM
They seem to have hired a competent defensive coordinator unlike us.

Their D has preformed way above expectations.:shake:

Marcellus
10-04-2009, 06:07 PM
Nope, the Chiefs are pathetic. Dallas will be even more focused now. The Chiefs defense is exactly what Romo needs.

I find this kind of thing funny.

They will be even more focused now.

You think they took the Broncos lightly? Maybe they did I don't know but good teams don't need to be refocused by losses.

As an ex Cowpoke coach said, you are what you are. Dallas is a very talented team that is incredibly inconsistent.

They may whoop our ass but I don't think losing to Denver will play any part in it.

Marcellus
10-04-2009, 06:09 PM
Their D has preformed way above expectations.:shake:

Yea I was trying to figure that out too.

I am guessing he is referring to Denver hiring Mike Nolan but in context it makes it sound like he is giving props to Dallas who doesn't have that good of a defense. Better than ours but not good.

Simplex3
10-04-2009, 06:10 PM

Yeah, because this level of epic suck was brought to you by this one offseason. You know, where Pioli and Haley traded all the pro-bowl players from the team for a bunch of scrubs.

Gadzooks
10-04-2009, 06:12 PM
I find this kind of thing funny.

They will be even more focused now.

You think they took the Broncos lightly? Maybe they did I don't know but good teams don't need to be refocused by losses.

As an ex Cowpoke coach said, you are what you are. Dallas is a very talented team that is incredibly inconsistent.

They may whoop our ass but I don't think losing to Denver will play any part in it.

I think losing to Denver will play a huge part in their motivation for next week. Had they won this would have been a perfect "trap" game but now it's going to be a trickle down effect from the Owner to the Coaches to Players to the Concession stands. They'll want blood.

bigbucks24
10-04-2009, 06:17 PM
Yeah, because this level of epic suck was brought to you by this one offseason. You know, where Pioli and Haley traded all the pro-bowl players from the team for a bunch of scrubs.

Ahh. But you do have an extra 2nd round pick next year to draft a player better than the Pro Bowl tight end.

Simplex3
10-04-2009, 06:20 PM
Ahh. But you do have an extra 2nd round pick next year to draft a player better than the Pro Bowl tight end.

Who will be sitting on a beach the next time the Chiefs have a shot at being relevant.

DeezNutz
10-04-2009, 06:29 PM
The Chiefs are a wonderful tonic for a struggling opponent.

Marcellus
10-04-2009, 06:30 PM
I think losing to Denver will play a huge part in their motivation for next week. Had they won this would have been a perfect "trap" game but now it's going to be a trickle down effect from the Owner to the Coaches to Players to the Concession stands. They'll want blood.

Sorry, I just don't buy it. The Cowboys are better than us but they are what they are, terribly inconsistent. Granted that may mean they play better next week but I don't know that that has anything to do with losing to Denver.

Pittsburgh has lost 2 in a row, why, because they have issues running the ball, the offense hasn't gotten going and they miss TP.

They are what they are. Don't think they were motivated after losing to Chicago? Wanted to go 1-2?

LaChapelle
10-05-2009, 05:37 PM
Haley's Chiefs have not lost to a dome team at home!!!!!!!!!!11111111222

The Franchise
10-05-2009, 05:41 PM
We have a better chance of beating them then we did the Giants. That chance is still slim to fucking none.....but at least there is a chance.

We won't have a chance until we face Washington.

"Bob" Dobbs
10-05-2009, 05:47 PM
Not even a little bit. I just want to know if anyone still gets any enjoyment out of the "best offseason ever."Well, to be fair, it was a LOT better than the season, so far.

Galileo Humpkins
10-05-2009, 05:50 PM
We win if Pioli kidnaps Jessica Simpson and holds her for ransom.

RippedmyFlesh
10-05-2009, 06:04 PM
PRO BOWL PLAYERS???? Who outside of gonzo? I suppose you are counting thigpen as a pro bowler:spock:

Deberg_1990
10-05-2009, 06:05 PM
Cowboys 28

Chiefs 10

chefsos
10-05-2009, 06:25 PM
PRO BOWL PLAYERS???? Who outside of gonzo? I suppose you are counting thigpen as a pro bowler:spock:

Wow...

http://www.idratherbecrawling.ca/temp/Sarcasm.jpg

Quesadilla Joe
10-05-2009, 06:30 PM
Ware ALMOST beat Clady once yesterday. They actually gave up rushing Ware to Clady's side and put him against the RT. Ndukwe is doomed.

Warrior5
10-05-2009, 06:32 PM
If Romo plays like he did today we have a shot.

Romo won't be playing against the Donks' defense...

Mecca
10-05-2009, 06:34 PM
All they have to do is feed their RB's and Witten the ball, I don't even think they need a WR to win the game.

RippedmyFlesh
10-05-2009, 07:34 PM
All they have to do is feed their RB's and Witten the ball, I don't even think they need a WR to win the game.
Dallas has the talent level to compete with nyg and philly but the bad coaching brings them to the middle of the pack. They could do an oakland and be coached bad enough to keep us in the game.

RJ
10-05-2009, 07:42 PM

I was just thinking the same.

RJ
10-05-2009, 07:49 PM
Dallas has the talent level to compete with nyg and philly but the bad coaching brings them to the middle of the pack. They could do an oakland and be coached bad enough to keep us in the game.

I think their "talent" is way over rated. The D is probably league average. Romo would seem like a nice find if the media hadn't anointed him so quickly. They have some talent at RB and Witten is a stud for his position.

But they certainly have enough talent to beat our Chiefs.

Still, this could be an "Any Given Sunday". Please, let it be so.

RJ
10-05-2009, 07:52 PM

I hope they do just that. Chiefs could make a game of it.

alanm
10-05-2009, 07:57 PM
They looked like shit but Denver has talent and we don't so absolutely not. They also have a real good DC and we have a bad one.We could of had Nolan but nooooooo
Haley had to bring his butt buddy from Arizona. :banghead:

Mecca
10-05-2009, 08:18 PM
I hope they do just that. Chiefs could make a game of it.

You do know this team basically can't cover TE's right? And they have a mammoth OL that just engulfs people usually when they fuck up it's when they get pass happy and stop running the ball.

OnTheWarpath15
10-05-2009, 08:20 PM
I think their "talent" is way over rated. The D is probably league average. Romo would seem like a nice find if the media hadn't anointed him so quickly. They have some talent at RB and Witten is a stud for his position.

But they certainly have enough talent to beat our Chiefs.

Still, this could be an "Any Given Sunday". Please, let it be so.

"They have some talent at RB" might be the mother of all understatements.

If Haley doesn't clean some shit up after allowing 150+ rushing to the Giants, Barber and Choice will go for 200 plus.

Mecca
10-05-2009, 08:22 PM
We have no one to cover their TE oh not to mention Ware is the best pass rusher in the league...

MGRS13
10-05-2009, 08:24 PM
I don't know how any one who claims to watch this team play could possibly say we have a chance to win on sunday. When we do win this year it will be to an awful team or a fluky win that no one could see coming. We will have to win the turn over battle by at least 5 to beat most teams we play. Even at plus 5 we will be lucky to win by 3.