PDA

View Full Version : Football Which is worse?

notorious
10-04-2009, 06:05 PM
Which is worse?

Kansas City

Train wreck of a team. Horrible defense and possibly one of the worst offensive lines in NFL history. This team has little direction and it may be years before they can get the talent to be competitive.

Dallas

All the talent in the world at almost every position. Expectations are high but they have a coach that will never be a winner. Owner that will do/pay anything to win. QB always crumbles when it is most important.

Dr. Johnny Fever
10-04-2009, 06:33 PM
Cleveland.

But between those 2 its KC by a mile.

banyon
10-04-2009, 06:34 PM
KC/STL is a toss up

At least we've started our rebuild, they just started tearing it down.

Dr. Johnny Fever
10-04-2009, 06:35 PM
I'd take the fairly recent Super Bowl's and one ring in St. Louis over KC's recent history any day.

kcpasco
10-04-2009, 06:36 PM
KC/STL is a toss up

At least we've started our rebuild, they just started tearing it down.

I'm really beginning to question if its a rebuild or just a bad franchise

notorious
10-04-2009, 06:36 PM
Life is about expectations. We don't have any with the Chiefs while Dallas has the talent (QB is questionable) to win a SB.

Makes it a little harder to choose than at first sight.

kcpasco
10-04-2009, 06:37 PM
Thank God I have the Cardinals in baseball or I might never watch sports again

TEX
10-04-2009, 06:40 PM
It's far worse to be in the Chiefs situation because we have no hope and have been pathetic going on 3 seassons now. Usually a team will make some improvements during that time, but we're worse because of the "Herm Era."

Dallas isn't really "that" good. I don't know anyone who picked them to win their division. A few picked them to be the last WC team in the NFC. They're 2-2 which is where I figured they would be after 4 games.

Bearcat
10-04-2009, 06:41 PM
Life is about expectations. We don't have any with the Chiefs while Dallas has the talent (QB is questionable) to win a SB.

Makes it a little harder to choose than at first sight.

Apparently nobody got your point. LMAO

I'd rather have no expectations, or set them low, than have a ton of hype and crash/burn... like the Titans.

gblowfish
10-04-2009, 06:43 PM
I'd be willing to bet we draft in the top four this year, maybe as high as second. I think St. Louis is worse, even though they beat us in pre-season.

Reerun_KC
10-04-2009, 06:44 PM
I'm really beginning to question if its a rebuild or just a bad franchise

ROFL

question the rebuild about 2 years ago with the so called youth movement...

At least these guys have a plan, yes it is failing at this moment (just like we all knew it would with these players) but they have a plan and are trying to implement it...

Hell this is the first time in 3 years we have had leadership and direction...

4th and Long
10-04-2009, 06:44 PM
Which is worse?

1. Falling off a 100 story building and exploding when you hit the pavement.

2. Falling off a 100 story building, catching your eye lid on a nail at about the 40th floor and then exploding when you hit the pavement.

notorious
10-04-2009, 06:48 PM
Which is worse?

1. Falling off a 100 story building and exploding when you hit the pavement.

2. Falling off a 100 story building, catching your eye lid on a nail at about the 40th floor and then exploding when you hit the pavement.

Pretty much the jist of it ROFL

4th and Long
10-04-2009, 06:49 PM
Pretty much the jist of it ROFL
That was kind of my point, yeah. :D

kcpasco
10-04-2009, 06:50 PM
ROFL

question the rebuild about 2 years ago with the so called youth movement...

At least these guys have a plan, yes it is failing at this moment (just like we all knew it would with these players) but they have a plan and are trying to implement it...

Hell this is the first time in 3 years we have had leadership and direction...

I don't get the whole whole youth thing, these guys have been playing football most of their lives. Its not like they get to the NFL and realize making stupid penalties and being out of position almost every play makes them bad players. Most of these young guys just don't have the talent to play in the NFL.