PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Grade the Chiefs Performance against the Giants...

Mr_Tomahawk
10-04-2009, 07:06 PM
...I have been out of town since Thursday and have not had access to internet or TV...I just got home an hour ago and wanted to know how everyone looked. I can read stats and what not....but I was unable to see the game.

Sorry if there is a similar 45 page thread already...

How would you grade Cassel's play...RB's...line...etc..etc...

Reerun_KC
10-04-2009, 07:07 PM
C- to D+ range....

kcpasco
10-04-2009, 07:08 PM
Beat in every phase of the game

chiefbowe82
10-04-2009, 07:08 PM
Cassel=D
RBS=B-
LINE=D-
WRS=D-
DE-D
NT-D
LBS-D
CBS-C-
Safetys-D-
KR/PR-D-
Colquitt-A

Mr_Tomahawk
10-04-2009, 07:09 PM
Phuq.

chiefbowe82
10-04-2009, 07:10 PM
i'm gonna change o-line to F

banyon
10-04-2009, 07:10 PM
Cassel=D
RBS=B-
LINE=D-
WRS=D-
DE-D
NT-D
LBS-D
CBS-C-
Safetys-D-
KR/PR-D-
Colquitt-A

That's pretty good. Give me RB = C and I agree.

JohninGpt
10-04-2009, 07:12 PM
Is ROFL a grade?

Bane
10-04-2009, 07:12 PM
Is ROFL a grade?

:thumb:

ArrowheadMagic
10-04-2009, 07:13 PM
We were in the game until Charles fumbled that KO.

keg in kc
10-04-2009, 07:13 PM
Offense gets an F. They didn't do anything until the 4th quarter.
O-line would get an F. They were obliterated the whole day, run or pass.
Cassel would get a C-. He had no time to throw 90% of the time, at one point he was sacked 3 times in 5 pass attempts, but when he did have a fraction of a second to throw he was off. But he didn't turn it over and did throw two late scores, hence the non-failing grade.

Special teams would get an F. Charles lost the game on the opening kickoff, fumbled (and recovered) another kick, although he did redeem himself slightly with a long return late, and Colquitt had maybe the worst game I can remember.

Defense in general gets an F.
Pass rush would be a D. They got some pressure, hitting Manning several times and forcing a fumble that led to points, but he had way too much time to throw the majority of the time.
Inside linebacker and safety play would be an F. They were eaten up against the pass again, and the Giants just ran over them as the game progressed.
Corners would get a C. They got burned a few times, but made some plays too. Clearly the best unit on the defense.

boogblaster
10-04-2009, 07:55 PM
Didn't look professional till the 4th quarter ...

Noss
10-04-2009, 07:58 PM
F for FAIL.

Smed1065
10-04-2009, 08:02 PM
Offense gets an F. They didn't do anything until the 4th quarter.
O-line would get an F. They were obliterated the whole day, run or pass.
Cassel would get a C-. He had no time to throw 90% of the time, at one point he was sacked 3 times in 5 pass attempts, but when he did have a fraction of a second to throw he was off. But he didn't turn it over and did throw two late scores, hence the non-failing grade.

Special teams would get an F. Charles lost the game on the opening kickoff, fumbled (and recovered) another kick, although he did redeem himself slightly with a long return late, and Colquitt had maybe the worst game I can remember.

Defense in general gets an F.
Pass rush would be a D. They got some pressure, hitting Manning several times and forcing a fumble that led to points, but he had way too much time to throw the majority of the time.
Inside linebacker and safety play would be an F. They were eaten up against the pass again, and the Giants just ran over them as the game progressed.
Corners would get a C. They got burned a few times, but made some plays too. Clearly the best unit on the defense.

So a A over all? - LOL

I rate it better than a dirty Sanchez..

I like soup!
Here we go.