PDA

View Full Version : Football This whole Denver Bronco lovefest makes me want to f'n puke.

MMXcalibur
10-07-2009, 04:42 PM
That is all.

Reerun_KC
10-07-2009, 04:42 PM
Well if we do anything worth reporting....

WildTurkey
10-07-2009, 04:49 PM
It's just like those Donkey ****s to start out 4-0 when we're sitting here in chiefs hell :banghead:

milkman
10-07-2009, 04:51 PM
Well if we do anything worth reporting....

When we go 0-16, that'll be news.

But then, of course, we'll only be remembered as the second team to do it, and no one remembers who came in second.

Gonzo
10-07-2009, 04:52 PM
Meh... They'll come crashing down soon. their defense does look much improved so far though.
Posted via Mobile Device

WildTurkey
10-07-2009, 04:52 PM

But then, of course, we'll only be remembered as the second team to do it, and no one remembers who came in second.

yeah we can't even win at sucking :doh!:

ChiefsCountry
10-07-2009, 04:53 PM
You live in Colorado, what the hell do you expect?

LaChapelle
10-07-2009, 04:56 PM
The Bronco's seasons are always like Missouri weather.

Donger
10-07-2009, 05:04 PM
One day, you'll actually watch the Broncos' games and find yourself rooting for them (when they aren't playing the Chiefs, of course).

WildTurkey
10-07-2009, 05:05 PM
One day, you'll actually watch the Broncos' games and find yourself rooting for them (when they aren't playing the Chiefs, of course).

I've tried before... it just doesn't work.... too much hatred developed over the years

LaChapelle
10-07-2009, 05:06 PM

Maybe you can start a thread about those Bronco chaps and they'll fall apart like Sanchise j/k

KcMizzou
10-07-2009, 06:53 PM
One day, you'll actually watch the Broncos' games and find yourself rooting for them (when they aren't playing the Chiefs, of course).Unlikely.

BigMeatballDave
10-07-2009, 06:54 PM

But then, of course, we'll only be remembered as the second team to do it, and no one remembers who came in second.ROFL

Ebolapox
10-07-2009, 07:03 PM

not this.

gblowfish
10-07-2009, 08:13 PM
It's just business.

The players don't care about rivalries.
Why should you?
It's just entertainment!

There's no reason to hold onto bad feelings
about a Donk or a Raider player.
That's just mean and hateful.

We should just love them and accept them.
Appreciate them for trying to make a gosh darned honest living.
Put them in our ring of honor too.

It's just a game, silly grudge holding Chiefs fans.
Hey, maybe we'll win a game someday!
Excuse me, a chick flick is on.
Gotta go get in touch with my feelings now...

boogblaster
10-07-2009, 09:19 PM
F the Donks .. and no I won't be rootin' for them ....................

nstygma
10-07-2009, 09:25 PM
you should all of their home games with a giant PAMŽ sign

Saccopoo
10-07-2009, 09:35 PM
I don't know what you are worried about. They did this last year. Started off gangbusters and went right into the crapper at the end. They've had an easy schedule, including Dallas, whose right behind/in front of the Titans and Chargers in terms of the best team whose playing the worst ball in the league.

And, in all honesty, if Stokely doesn't hit the proverbial lottery on his catch and Marshall doesn't make his, they are not even being discussed other than on Denver AM radio with the fans calling for McPuberty's head. Two plays. Two lousy plays and that's the only thing separating them from being 2-2 going into the difficult part of their schedule.

Personally, I hope that they win three/four more, just miss the playoffs and get stuck in the late middle round of the draft.

The only thing that they've got going for them is Dumervil, whose found a home as the rush backer in the 3-4, which plays to his strengths.

DumbHillbillies
10-07-2009, 09:44 PM
Fck the donks they'll run out of luck soon enough.