PDA

View Full Version : Football Tom Cable should be thrown in jail immediately

The Bad Guy
10-11-2009, 07:21 AM
I can't imagine any other organization allowing this scumbag to continue as head coach. The assistant he hit finally came forward.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=A9G_XJaT2NFKi0gAyRQ5nYcB?slug=ms-hansonspeaks101009&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

big nasty kcnut
10-11-2009, 07:30 AM
This guy a asshat. I hope he run into a aids tree while drinking antifreeze and die in a fire.

Pioli Zombie
10-11-2009, 07:32 AM
"You're tuck-ruling me". I love that the Raiders are still obsessed with the Patriots. That makes my day.
Posted via Mobile Device

reschief
10-11-2009, 08:02 AM
So, will the legal system "run its course" for Roger Goodell to take some action against a COACH, as he does against a player?

Interesting that the article states it's Agg. Battery, but Cable used no weapon (supposedly). If Cable cops a plea to simple battery, he may just get probation with anger management - no justice here, move along.

teedubya
10-11-2009, 08:04 AM
rep to reschief... and BOOM he is full. something may need to be adjusted on teh rep. heh

mikey23545
10-11-2009, 08:15 AM
This cowardly cocksucker could only keep a job in Al Davis' organization.

Hog's Gone Fishin
10-11-2009, 08:52 AM
I can't imagine any other organization allowing this scumbag to continue as head coach. The assistant he hit finally came forward.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=A9G_XJaT2NFKi0gAyRQ5nYcB?slug=ms-hansonspeaks101009&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

Are you insenuating He's "The Bad Guy" ROFL

CaliforniaChief
10-11-2009, 09:00 AM
Could anything top a sideline arrest in the middle of the game?

mikey23545
10-11-2009, 09:06 AM
Could anything top a sideline arrest in the middle of the game?

Yes.

If Davis was hauled away in cuffs as well for obstructing justice.

dtebbe
10-11-2009, 09:21 AM
The blame for this whole incident lies squarely at the top with Davis. This is what happens when a meddlesome owner hires staff that the head coach should be hiring. Plain and simple. On the other hand Cable knew exactly what he was getting into when he took the job.

DT

MaxFects
10-11-2009, 09:45 AM
sounds like he's leaning on suing

milkman
10-11-2009, 10:00 AM
Yes.

If Davis was hauled away in cuffs as well for obstructing justice.

Can the undead be arrested?

InChiefsHeaven
10-11-2009, 10:01 AM
The blame for this whole incident lies squarely at the top with Davis. This is what happens when a meddlesome owner hires staff that the head coach should be hiring. Plain and simple. On the other hand Cable knew exactly what he was getting into when he took the job.

DT

I will grant you that Al Davis is a moron, and hires thugs and cretins to run his organization. That said, Cable is a fucking buffoon and an idiot, and assaulting someone like this is nobody's responsibility but his.

I feel for Hansen. He's a Raider fan from childhood, and he's been pretty quiet about this. He's loyal to that organization and look how they have treated him.

I hope he sticks it too them good.

milkman
10-11-2009, 10:04 AM
I will grant you that Al Davis is a moron, and hires thugs and cretins to run his organization. That said, Cable is a ****ing buffoon and an idiot, and assaulting someone like this is nobody's responsibility but his.

I feel for Hansen. He's a Raider fan from childhood, and he's been pretty quiet about this. He's loyal to that organization and look how they have treated him.

I hope he sticks it too them good.

If he does sue, he won't be suing the Raiders.
He'll sue Tom Cable.

So he won't be sticking it to the Raiders.

Pioli Zombie
10-11-2009, 10:05 AM
Two Raider coaches had a fight. Who gives a shit?
Posted via Mobile Device

1ChiefsDan
10-11-2009, 10:50 AM
If he does sue, he won't be suing the Raiders.
He'll sue Tom Cable.

So he won't be sticking it to the Raiders.He CAN sue the Raiders. They have the obligation to provide a safe work place, which they obviously didn't.

If his attorney is good he will convince him to take emotion out of the equation and go for the deep pockets of the Raiders in addition to Cable.

Rain Man
10-11-2009, 03:07 PM

DT

Agreed. A coach should be able to pick his staff. The meddlesome owner is clearly at fault. But like you said, Cable should've known and accepted that reality when he took the job. He's a moron if he thought he could fire a guy that Al liked, or a guy that Al picked, or a guy that Al thought looked like Warren Wells or Daryl Lamonica.

RNR
10-11-2009, 03:14 PM
I would think at this point he is ready to plead guilty and is more than willing to go to jail. It has to be better than coaching the Raiders. BTW no he will be hanging out with Raiders fans soon jokes? Man you guys are slipping :shake:

Buck
10-11-2009, 03:18 PM
Wow. How this guy is still coaching baffles me.

The Coaches don't have a union. Goodell should take immediate action.