PDA

View Full Version : Football NOW do you believe me? Oakland is the NFL's worst...

Ugly Duck
10-11-2009, 02:24 PM
I tried to tell you guyz & you just laughed at me. But now there is no question about it... Oakland is the worst team in the league. KC does not even compare - no way are the Chiefs as bad as the Raiders. Don't be so bullheaded... you know I'm right - admit it!!

wild1
10-11-2009, 02:27 PM
You beat us.

Delano
10-11-2009, 02:29 PM
You beat us.

WinRAR

Go ahead and lock this thread.
Posted via Mobile Device

R8RFAN
10-11-2009, 02:38 PM
Raiders are by far the worst team in football, how we beat the Chiefs is beyond me....
Yall got beat today but you atleast compete....

Ugly Duck
10-11-2009, 04:19 PM
Raiders are by far the worst team in football, how we beat the Chiefs is beyond me....
Yall got beat today but you atleast compete....

The ONLY reason we even scored today was after the Giants muffed the punt return deep in their own territory. Fargas promptly fumbled the ball & NY ran it back for yet another TD. But the refs said they had blown the whistle before Fargas was down & disallowed the Giants TD. Otherwise the score would have been 51-0 instead of 44-7.

Dr. Johnny Fever
10-11-2009, 04:24 PM
The Rams are the worst. I've seen parts of all of their games where I live. They are truly horrendous. The Raiders have a win.

Bowser
10-11-2009, 04:25 PM
Now is about the time when the "experts" start talking about how bad coaches lose on bad teams lose their team. In this case, I think it goes higher. I think Al Davis has lost his team. Yeah, he may be feared as an owner (by his employees and players) and respected for his past, but nobody takes him seriously anymore. Derrius Heyward-Bey? Playing JaMarcus and letting Garcia walk? Nobody wants to play for the guy. Exhibit A: The look of pure relief on Michael Crabtree's face when Oakland didn't chose him in the draft.

The Raiders aren't going to be relevant again until Al gives up calling ALL the shots and gets a competent football man in there to ressurect the team.

Ugly Duck
10-11-2009, 04:33 PM
The Raiders aren't going to be relevant again until Al gives up calling ALL the shots and gets a competent football man in there to ressurect the team.

The silver lining in this black cloud is that this team is so horrible coming on the heels of so many horrible seasons that even Al Davis might recognize the futility of continuing on & retire.

Dave Lane
10-11-2009, 04:39 PM
Really its Russell I've never seen anything like him ever. Period. There is talent there but it is entirely negated by JR

Over-Head
10-11-2009, 04:49 PM
Really its Russell I've never seen anything like him ever. Period. There is talent there but it is entirely negated by JR
He's a perfect example of Agents conviencing these brain dead money grubing idots coming out of school that their WORTH a gazillion bucks for UNPROVEN tallent, then having retarded team owners giving it to them.

JR's a bust plain and simple. If Al gives him a new contract the fucker should have a hit placed on him.
Now I will say this, NO QB get's sacked this many times if his front line is even AWAKE.
We have talent like Nandi, (who for god only knows why stayed here) being wasted with an ofence this fucken horrible.

WE SUCK!!!!

Over-Head
10-11-2009, 04:51 PM
The silver lining in this black cloud is that this team is so horrible coming on the heels of so many horrible seasons that even Al Davis might recognize the futility of continuing on & retire.
Hell No Mr.Duck, he'll just draft some new speedster or 5 next season:rolleyes:

Over-Head
10-11-2009, 04:51 PM
You beat us.
You bunch had a bad day

Mama Hip Rockets
10-11-2009, 09:02 PM
the rams are the worst. chiefs are probably second. raiders are third.

Coach
10-11-2009, 09:04 PM
UD, I'd have to say you're probably in the 2nd or 3rd in terms of epic suckage in the NFL.

The Rams are just flat out awful.

RJ
10-11-2009, 09:18 PM
I BELIEVE!!!!!!

RealSNR
10-11-2009, 09:45 PM
You guys would be in 2nd place in the AFC West right now with Garcia at QB. Why'd you get rid of him?

The_Doctor10
10-11-2009, 11:36 PM
You guys would be in 2nd place in the AFC West right now with Garcia at QB. Why'd you get rid of him?

He can't throw the deep ball, ergo he sucks the penis?

Pitt Gorilla
10-11-2009, 11:57 PM
Um, scoreboard.

Crush
10-12-2009, 12:17 AM

Because Al refused to bench the Billion Dollar Bust in favor of a competent QB.

teedubya
10-12-2009, 12:22 AM
The Rams beat the Chiefs in the Preseason... and the Raiders beat the Chiefs week 2.

What does that say?

Crush
10-12-2009, 12:26 AM
The Rams beat the Chiefs in the Preseason... and the Raiders beat the Chiefs week 2.

What does that say?

That we suck crab-infested balls.

kysirsoze
10-12-2009, 01:15 AM
The Raiders are not as good as the Chiefs. I agree. But the Rams are a special kind of bad.

I also agree that Russell is like 87% of what sucks about Oakland. I think Al Davis died and is being puppeteered by JR's agent, 'Weekend at Bernie's' style. No other explanation.

Ultra Peanut
10-12-2009, 02:27 AM
it is amazing what we've all been reduced to

Red Dawg
10-12-2009, 05:16 AM
We are still the worst. We lost to the Faiders. Can't say they are worse until our draft position changes in the standings. You are what your record says you are and we are worse.

InChiefsHeaven
10-12-2009, 05:42 AM
it is amazing what we've all been reduced to

Indeed. We are arguing about which of us is the worst of the worst...I think I'll take up watching golf...

...this shit is depressing...

R8RFAN
10-12-2009, 05:51 AM
iT'S A DAMN SHAME...
I long for the days we could argue every day of the week up to the game...

I can't stand the Chiefs and have always been a Raiders fan but the Chiefs are far better than the Raiders.... Hell we can't put 3 good plays together 90% of the time....

I don't like to give many compliments to the Chiefs team, but Haley will get you guys respectable again real soon, you are competitive and until you are able to compete, you can't win.... Chiefs compete, Raiders don't compete.

We are gonna have a coach in jail that will probably be fired soon as well and we will start at square one again.

Delano
10-12-2009, 08:33 AM
Hell No Mr.Duck, he'll just draft some new speedster or 5 next season:rolleyes:

It might work out for you this time if the old greaseball gets a half-chub over Taylor Mays.

RippedmyFlesh
10-12-2009, 08:47 AM
I tried to tell you guyz & you just laughed at me. But now there is no question about it... Oakland is the worst team in the league. KC does not even compare - no way are the Chiefs as bad as the Raiders. Don't be so bullheaded... you know I'm right - admit it!!
Nope oakland beat kc at home. If we were both good again and you guys won kc wouldn't have a good argument that they were better really. So it times of suckage the same applies and thus far has been settled on the field. Oak 1-0 Kc 0-1

DJ's left nut
10-12-2009, 08:53 AM
In fairness - the Rams are the worst team in football.

We're in 2nd. The Chiefs have this edge until they prove it on the field. Should they go into Oakland and win one, we'll talk.

But it's the Rams by a nose at the moment.

RippedmyFlesh
10-12-2009, 08:59 AM
You put a slightly better than average qb on the raiders and they are close to a 500 team and unless denver keeps playing lights out would put you in contention. 1 player doesn't improve the chiefs that much.

TEX
10-12-2009, 09:02 AM

Sorry Duck - It's gonna take more convincing to make a believer out of me. Scoreboard says otherwise. We "out - Raidered" you at Arrowhead...

R8RFAN
10-12-2009, 09:36 AM
Obviously you people haven't watched a single Raider game except the one against KC.
They suck so bad I am not defending them at all anymore, when I said that quote the Raiders will have a far superior team than the Chiefs this year, it was one of the most ignorant statements I have ever said as a fan....

I was looking over all the monday morning QB articles on the internet as I usually do when I came across one that said Cable never had any thought of pulling JR and says that he is not the only problem... Well hell, I know he is not the ONLY problem but this dude is a bigger bust than Leaf, he has zero pocket presence, has no touch on the ball, accurate on one throw only and that's to a TE running straight up the middle, will fumble the ball if a player even swats at it and misses, has no foot work, slow release and is dare I say just not smart enough to play QB in the NFL.
The Raiders probably would still not win with this simplistic offense and man to man 24/7 defense all the time but any QB on our roster would be an upgrade over what we have now.

brent102fire
10-12-2009, 10:14 AM
I disagree. Both teams are 0-5 and the Raiders managed to beat the Chiefs in Arrowhead. I would have to say the Chiefs are worse because they manage to let 3 of 5 games slip away at the end. At least the Raiders just go out and get their asses kicked and don't give their fans any hope only to kick the fans in the nuts at the end. :shake:

Chiefnj2
10-12-2009, 10:54 AM
Friends of mine were at the game yesterday and they all agreed that Jamarcus is the worst NFL QB they had EVER seen in 30+ years of season tix.

HC_Chief
10-12-2009, 11:06 AM
Friends of mine were at the game yesterday and they all agreed that Jamarcus is the worst NFL QB they had EVER seen in 30+ years of season tix.

And he is 2-0 versus KC.

R8RFAN
10-12-2009, 11:06 AM
who wants to bet me 5 bucks the Chiefs will have a better record at the end of the year than the Raiders?
I bet you guys win 3 or 4 ... I bet the Raiders don't win another game this yr
Raiders barely beat you and got pummeled by the Texans and the worst D in the NFL

HC_Chief
10-12-2009, 11:07 AM
who wants to bet me 5 bucks the Chiefs will have a better record at the end of the year than the Raiders?
I bet you guys win 3 or 4 ... I bet the Raiders don't win another game this yr
Raiders barely beat you and got pummeled by the Texans and the worst D in the NFL

LOL awesome... KC and Oakland fans betting on which team sucks more, and they're betting on their own team!

wild1
10-12-2009, 11:17 AM

There is talent, you're right. I thought Heyward-Bey looked good when I saw him this year. McFadden's got talent, Bush kind of, Fargas is not a superstar but a decent contributor. Miller's not bad. Their offense should be able to do SOMETHING.

Their defense is not bad either. I'd pick 5 or 6 players off their defense if I could.

The miracle is not us losing to the Raiders, it's how they lose so many games. It's just a culture of failure there.

svuba
10-12-2009, 11:18 AM
LOL awesome... KC and Oakland fans betting on which team sucks more, and they're betting on their own team!

These threads used to be a voodoo psyche-out festival, but now we are all 100% serious that our team is the worst.. awesome

HC_Chief
10-12-2009, 11:22 AM
Okay, granted, Russell is the frigging worst... one of the worst evar, but top this: he has won 2 games against KC (one a road victory), and KC just set a new record for suckitude: 2-28 over their last 30 games. Yes folks, that is a new record!

R8RFAN
10-12-2009, 11:43 AM
Okay, granted, Russell is the frigging worst... one of the worst evar, but top this: he has won 2 games against KC (one a road victory), and KC just set a new record for suckitude: 2-28 over their last 30 games. Yes folks, that is a new record!

Dude he is only 2-0 against the Chiefs because he happened to be the starting QB.

The only way any team will lose to my hapless Raiders this year is if they do something totally stupid.... The only way the Raiders can win is if they pick off a few passes a game and run them back to the 20 so Jano can kick a field goal.

JR is a big problem for Oakland, thats a given but the defense being on the field 7 mins at a time is worse especially when our offense goes back out and goes 3 and out.

The Raiders can't stop anyone, the Raiders don't win the field position game because they always start at about the 20 because the only time they ever get the ball is after a team has scored.

who wants to bet me that 5 bucks?

R8RFAN
10-12-2009, 11:44 AM

talk to me when you have double digit losses for 7 or 8 yrs and then I will feel your pain

SenselessChiefsFan
10-12-2009, 01:19 PM
Do I think that the Raiders are worse? Sure. So, the Chiefs lost to a worse team at home. Doesn't make me feel any better.

Chiefnj2
10-12-2009, 01:42 PM
Dude he is only 2-0 against the Chiefs because he happened to be the starting QB.

The only way any team will lose to my hapless Raiders this year is if they do something totally stupid.... The only way the Raiders can win is if they pick off a few passes a game and run them back to the 20 so Jano can kick a field goal.

JR is a big problem for Oakland, thats a given but the defense being on the field 7 mins at a time is worse especially when our offense goes back out and goes 3 and out.

The Raiders can't stop anyone, the Raiders don't win the field position game because they always start at about the 20 because the only time they ever get the ball is after a team has scored.

who wants to bet me that 5 bucks?

You guys have a decent chance that Goodell suspends Cable for assaulting his coach. With a new head coach, Russell could get benched.

DMAC
10-12-2009, 01:56 PM
Obviously you people haven't watched a single Raider game except the one against KC.
They suck so bad I am not defending them at all anymore, when I said that quote the Raiders will have a far superior team than the Chiefs this year, it was one of the most ignorant statements I have ever said as a fan....

I was looking over all the monday morning QB articles on the internet as I usually do when I came across one that said Cable never had any thought of pulling JR and says that he is not the only problem... Well hell, I know he is not the ONLY problem but this dude is a bigger bust than Leaf, he has zero pocket presence, has no touch on the ball, accurate on one throw only and that's to a TE running straight up the middle, will fumble the ball if a player even swats at it and misses, has no foot work, slow release and is dare I say just not smart enough to play QB in the NFL.
The Raiders probably would still not win with this simplistic offense and man to man 24/7 defense all the time but any QB on our roster would be an upgrade over what we have now.Most of us watched the first game against the Chargers. I remember thinking, "whoa, not bad...".

Everything has been downhill since then. They definately showed potential in that first game. More potential than the chefs have shown.

Since then???? Holy shit...absolute suckage.

Ugly Duck
10-12-2009, 02:07 PM
Most of us watched the first game against the Chargers. I remember thinking, "whoa, not bad...".

Everything has been downhill since then. They definately showed potential in that first game. More potential than the chefs have shown.

I don't think they're even trying. Just kinda going through the motions out on the field, waiting for the game clock to wind down so they can get their paychecks & go home.

The only guy that acts like he gives a crap is rookie WR Louis Murphy. He be jumpin around on the sidelines jawing at players on the bench - they just look at him funny & turn away....

R8RFAN
10-12-2009, 02:19 PM
Most of us watched the first game against the Chargers. I remember thinking, "whoa, not bad...".

I did too, I said who cares, we lost a close one to SD, I said we would beat the hell outta the chiefs the next week and all would be good, after seeing that game I realized we were marginally at best better than the Chiefs, but after watching the last two games, I think the Chiefs are easily better than the Raiders are and they are buying into what Haley is selling, I wish we had an in your face coach that will look you in the face and cuss you out.... Hell I wouldn't mind Cable punching a player or two.

The Chiefs are win less, and I know that sucks but at least your team is improving each week even if it's slow, I still see improvement in the Chiefs every week and see the Raiders getting worse....
I seriously think Haley will make them players perform or they will be gone, no way in hell Haley would have let JR run this offense so long if he were the coach.
I would rather see them go to the second string and start everyone of them and pick players from the practice squad to play that will at least give an effort.

I now believe the way of a team starts with the staff and the coach, we have done nothing since Gruden left Callahan ran Grudens game and Gruden killed him in the SB.

Al has done some great things over the years but he is so afraid that someone will expose the great secret of the Raiders (whatever that may be) that he will only bring in either former Raiders or people only he has heard of.

The Raiders will never start going in a different direction until Al steps down, the old dude is cool in my book and would love for him to live to 100 and be in the luxury box seats every game, but the game has long passed him by, and he will never hire another coach he feels is more popular or could over shadow him.

I will be a Raider fan for life.... But I am not blind nor do I expect or want sympathy, it is what it is... Al has to step down

This team lacks coaching and discipline