PDA

View Full Version : Football Pollard just torched for a TD...

AZChief
10-11-2009, 03:36 PM
by Fitzgerald. Big surprise, slow and took a terrible angle...

Hootie
ROR!

Bowser
BONEWHIFFER

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-11-2009, 03:38 PM
Getting torched by Fitz > Getting torched by Miles Austin.

WilliamTheIrish
10-11-2009, 03:39 PM
Pollard would have missed those tackles just like Brown.

AZChief
10-11-2009, 03:43 PM

lol, wasn't comparing the two just making an observation...didn't even know it was Pollard until the announcer said "Bernard Pollard way too slow getting over"...and i automatically started cussing and throwing things even though I don't give two sh!ts about Houston...

Mama Hip Rockets
10-11-2009, 09:07 PM
troy polamalu gets torched by fitzgerald. everybody gets torched by fitzgerald.

ziggysocki
10-11-2009, 09:09 PM
troy polamalu gets torched by fitzgerald. everybody gets torched by fitzgerald.

THIS. Pollard had 8 tackles today. Isnt that more than the Chiefs defense combined?

Coach
10-11-2009, 09:11 PM
THIS. Pollard had 8 tackles today. Isnt that more than the Chiefs defense combined?

Wrong. Mays got 9.

googlegoogle
10-12-2009, 02:18 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1faJXkyavH4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1faJXkyavH4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Ultra Peanut
10-12-2009, 02:49 AM
Oh wow, no one has ever been torched by Fitzjesus before.

EyePod
10-12-2009, 06:16 AM
At least it wasn't fucking Miles Austin. I'd rather Larry Fitz torching my ss than fucking Miles Austin.

beach tribe
10-12-2009, 06:31 AM

Stop this crap already. If Pollard was on our team you would say he's not even worth a roster spot. Now that he's on the Texans he's good all of a sudden?

He plays EXACTLY like Wesley, and Warfield. Talented, but could give up an 80 yard TD on any play. I'm glad he's gone, he's a liability any time he's on the field, and if he still played for us, you would say the exact same thing.

He's gone, because if you go back, and look at the tape, it's evident, that even though he's more talented than anyone else we have, he cannot be trusted to be in position, and do his fucking job.

beach tribe
10-12-2009, 06:32 AM
At least it wasn't ****ing Miles Austin. I'd rather Larry Fitz torching my ss than ****ing Miles Austin.

If he would have been playing for us, it would have been Miles Austin.

beach tribe
10-12-2009, 06:33 AM
Wrong. Mays got 9.

PWNED

beach tribe
10-12-2009, 06:37 AM
We need a REAL safety. Not Pollard. We need Mays, or Berry.

SenselessChiefsFan
10-12-2009, 08:46 AM
Sorry, but if Pollard was playing, Austin doesn't go off. Austin would have gotten lit up at least once, and probably isn't as fearless the rest of the day.

Pollard was the best safety on the team. It was stupid to cut him. Hey, he isn't 'great'.... but when a guy is the best you have... why get rid of him?

I am trying to focus on the big picture. I know the Chiefs cut more talented guys in order to send a message, and to build a total oranization and chemistry.

But, when I see a game like that... and know how close we were.... it just p!sses me off.

jidar
10-12-2009, 08:50 AM
I'm not saying Pollard doesn't suck, but everyone gets torched by Fitz so that really isn't a very good way to illustrate your point.

jidar
10-12-2009, 08:52 AM
Sorry, but if Pollard was playing, Austin doesn't go off. Austin would have gotten lit up at least once, and probably isn't as fearless the rest of the day.

Pollard was the best safety on the team. It was stupid to cut him. Hey, he isn't 'great'.... but when a guy is the best you have... why get rid of him?

I am trying to focus on the big picture. I know the Chiefs cut more talented guys in order to send a message, and to build a total oranization and chemistry.

But, when I see a game like that... and know how close we were.... it just p!sses me off.

I disagree that Pollard was the best safety. Page has always been better than Pollard in coverage. Pollard is the bigger hitter and probably a bit better at stopping the run but Page wraps up more consistently. In space Page has a better shot at making a tackle than Pollard as well because he just moves better.

LaChapelle
10-12-2009, 08:55 AM
I'd rather have Wesley, he at least got turnovers.

the Talking Can
10-12-2009, 08:56 AM
pollard is a piece of crap who gets clowned by every WR wearing a god damn jersey in this league.....

yeh, let's pine for that...

DJ's left nut
10-12-2009, 09:11 AM
I presume it's been pointed out that Mike 'the annointed one' Brown got his ass smoked for 2 TDs yesterday?

Cutting Pollard because they didn't feel like coaching him was horseshit. He's far more talented than Brown and has a SS attitude. Coach him up a little and you may have a player.

Instead we're watching Mike Brown's old ass get burned.

Today was not the day to go beating your chest about Bernard Pollard. Mike Brown is just an older, slower and less effective version of him.

TEX
10-12-2009, 09:37 AM
by Fitzgerald. Big surprise, slow and took a terrible angle...

Just like Brown on both Austin's TD's. He was so late and S-L-O-W...:shake:

TEX
10-12-2009, 09:38 AM
I presume it's been pointed out that Mike 'the annointed one' Brown got his ass smoked for 2 TDs yesterday?

Cutting Pollard because they didn't feel like coaching him was horseshit. He's far more talented than Brown and has a SS attitude. Coach him up a little and you may have a player.

Instead we're watching Mike Brown's old ass get burned.

Today was not the day to go beating your chest about Bernard Pollard. Mike Brown is just an older, slower and less effective version of him.

This X 10.

SenselessChiefsFan
10-12-2009, 10:11 AM
I disagree that Pollard was the best safety. Page has always been better than Pollard in coverage. Pollard is the bigger hitter and probably a bit better at stopping the run but Page wraps up more consistently. In space Page has a better shot at making a tackle than Pollard as well because he just moves better.

Page gets run over. Neither is great.... I am just comparing Pollard relative to what else the Chiefs had. Page has been out of place trying to make arm tackles a lot this year and he and Mike Brown are two scoops of fail in every game.