PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs The ONLY good thing about this season is the Pure Comedy Show this Site Becomes!

chris
10-11-2009, 07:32 PM
After every game, after listening to the post game show, I make a BIG bowl of popcorn and start reading the threads...

Pure Comedy:

The Players

!) In one camp, the geniuses who KNOW how to fix the team and take us to the Super Bowl. Fire all the players, shoot LJ, and bring Jimmy Johnson in to coach the team

2) in the other camp, the Titanic could be sinkng, and they see progress once morning comes. We are 0-5 and getting better every week.

The Attacks begin!! "I know how to fix the Team"! "No, you suck! I KNOW how to fix it"

ROFL ROFL

I can't wait for the Chiefs to dominate again; but will always miss the silliness of these current times.

BTW, neg reps only add to the comic relief.

Pablo
10-11-2009, 07:38 PM
Doom and Gloom Group

vs.

Cotton Candy Crew

EPIC BATTLE.

DaneMcCloud
10-11-2009, 07:40 PM
After every game, after listening to the post game show, I make a BIG bowl of popcorn and start reading the threads...

Pure Comedy:

The Players

!) In one camp, the geniuses who KNOW how to fix the team and take us to the Super Bowl. Fire all the players, shoot LJ, and bring Jimmy Johnson in to coach the team

2) in the other camp, the Titanic could be sinkng, and they see progress once morning comes. We are 0-5 and getting better every week.

The Attacks begin!! "I know how to fix the Team"! "No, you suck! I KNOW how to fix it"

ROFL ROFL

I can't wait for the Chiefs to dominate again; but will always miss the silliness of these current times.

Urine idiot

bevischief
10-11-2009, 07:40 PM
Doom and Gloom Group

vs.

Cotton Candy Crew

EPIC BATTLE.

This sounds about right.

chris
10-11-2009, 07:43 PM
Urine idiot

Urine? Urine?

Dane, Very creative. Hadn't seen that one before. ROFL.

Thanks for making my paperwork much more enjoyable to do.

Pablo
10-11-2009, 07:45 PM
Urine? Urine?

Dane, Very creative. Hadn't seen that one before. ROFL.

Thanks for making my paperwork much more enjoyable to do.I see you haven't recieved your 'Official CP Lexicon Guidebook' in the mail yet. It's on the way. Promise.

chris
10-11-2009, 07:49 PM
I see you haven't recieved your 'Official CP Lexicon Guidebook' in the mail yet. It's on the way. Promise.

:)

CHENZ A!
10-12-2009, 08:21 AM
I'm on neither side. I just think everyone is and idiot.
Posted via Mobile Device

gblowfish
10-12-2009, 08:27 AM
The guy who started this thread is what I like to call a "Rep Masochist."

Delano
10-12-2009, 08:27 AM
Doom and Gloom Group

vs.

Cotton Candy Crew

EPIC BATTLE.

http://i36.tinypic.com/2h3d8bt.jpg

Delano
10-12-2009, 08:28 AM

How BIG is BIG?

What kind of popcorn?

HC_Chief
10-12-2009, 08:32 AM
I can't wait for the Chiefs to dominate again...

When did they ever dominate? Seriously? They were great at home in the 90s. They were great before I was born... and I'm pushing 40.

At no point in time have I seen this as a dominant team. Dominating, defensively, at home with ~80k rabid fans, yes, but that was nearly 2 decades ago.

Reerun_KC
10-12-2009, 08:34 AM

Pure Comedy:

The Players

ROFL ROFL

It is becoming quite funny....

Worst part it is so predicatable. Same people creating threads about this or that, SAME people talking about talent or lack there of, sitting on hands in offseason, blah blah blah.. But they KNOW how to fix the team... Then bitch relentlessly in every thread about not making progress... When they have zero clue to how Pioli and Haley are approaching the season...

maybe winning will change things, but the site is going full retard at times...

LaChapelle
10-12-2009, 08:40 AM
The baiting isn't working anymore for any side. Fished out.

chris
10-12-2009, 09:24 AM
http://i36.tinypic.com/2h3d8bt.jpg

Cool. Such app exist; or did you create this?

TEX
10-12-2009, 09:44 AM

Pure Comedy:

The Players

ROFL ROFL

It didn't take a "genius" to fix the most broken part of the Chiefs in one off season. All it took was for one to open his eyes and begin with the OL.