PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs DaJuan Morgan

el borracho
10-13-2009, 07:28 PM
Is this guy even on the team anymore? He was a third round pick. There were at least a few around here that thought he could be good. Why are we not seeing it?

Mecca
10-13-2009, 07:29 PM
Because they'd rather play Mike Brown, so go ask the coaches.

Guys like Brown and Goff get to fuck up all the time and keep playing.

Reaper16
10-13-2009, 07:29 PM
Because they'd rather play Mike Brown, so go ask the coaches.

Guys like Brown and Goff get to **** up all the time and keep playing.
/thread

DeezNutz
10-13-2009, 07:31 PM
Brown's level of play is here: -------------------------------------------------

Guys like Morgan and DJ are here: --------------------------------------------

KCUnited
10-13-2009, 07:34 PM
Haley hates when people take tradionally Spanish names and alter them to fit their liking.

Red Coater
Lets talk about #30, not Morgan. He played his A** off. ROFL

el borracho
Seriously, I haven't even noticed him on the field. Has Morgan gotten playing time at all?

Mecca
10-13-2009, 07:35 PM
Things like Morgan not playing make no sense to me at all.

el borracho
Haley hates when people take tradionally Spanish names and alter them to fit their liking.

Well, sure, who doesn't?

Mecca
Seriously, I haven't even noticed him on the field. Has Morgan gotten playing time at all?

He pretty much doesn't play, I've seen him on special teams that's it.

DeezNutz
10-13-2009, 07:37 PM
The fact that Brown is still on the team is a complete ****ing joke on so many levels that it's ricockulous.

LaChapelle
10-13-2009, 07:38 PM
With Pollard gone maybe he'll be more focused on tackling than dancing.

el borracho
10-13-2009, 07:39 PM
I hate Herm with the intensity of one thousand suns but the one area where I will give him credit is playing the youngsters. This season is lost. We might as well get a look at everybody.

Mr. Laz
10-13-2009, 07:39 PM
DaJuan Morgan is awesome!! /GoChief

Red Coater
10-13-2009, 07:40 PM
When will they start letting these younger players play. It is not like we are going to the playoffs. all these old f***ers can go already.

Mecca
DaJuan Morgan is awesome!! /GoChief

He can't be any worse than Mike Brown and he should probably be given a chance to play before we decide he sucks.

Mecca
When will they start letting these younger players play. It is not like we are going to the playoffs. all these old f***ers can go already.

Right 53 dude, this team appears to be all about playing vets over young players regardless.

Also the guys that were signed in FA seem to be treated differently than the guys already here, when they fuck up they don't get benched.

KCUnited
10-13-2009, 07:41 PM
Didn't I see Donald Washington last week?

Mr. Laz
10-13-2009, 07:42 PM
Didn't I see Donald Washington last week?
you saw him sucking ass last week......

Rausch
10-13-2009, 07:43 PM
He can't be any worse than Mike Brown and he should probably be given a chance to play before we decide he sucks.

Brown has clearly proven he has none of the ability that made him a stud in ChiTown.

Over, done, gone.

Mecca
That's right a rookie CB sucked in his 5th game, cut him.

Red Coater
Right 53 dude, this team appears to be all about playing vets over young players regardless.

Also the guys that were signed in FA seem to be treated differently than the guys already here, when they **** up they don't get benched.

Is it because they are not Haley's players?

KCUnited
10-13-2009, 07:44 PM
you saw him sucking ass last week......
He was on the field, kinda blows the Haley doesn't want to play the young guys thing up.

Mecca
10-13-2009, 07:47 PM
He was on the field, kinda blows the Haley doesn't want to play the young guys thing up.

All of the Chiefs CB's are young guys, if he's playing it's over Leggett who is a UDFA in his 2nd year.

el borracho
10-13-2009, 07:51 PM

For the record, I don't think there's any conscious conspiracy against playing the young guys. Haley plays whoever he thinks will win. That said, this season is done. Without going full retard (running the option with a 5'9" practice squad QB) we should be playing young guys like Morgan a lot more, IMO.

HemiEd
10-13-2009, 07:52 PM

Also the guys that were signed in FA seem to be treated differently than the guys already here, when they **** up they don't get benched.

It sure appears to be that way, disturbing.

CoMoChief
10-13-2009, 07:56 PM
That Jared Allen trade sure worked out.

el borracho
10-13-2009, 08:06 PM
That Jared Allen trade sure worked out.

Well, that's really a separate issue now. A valid complaint- but a separate issue. At this point, it would probably be best to look at what we can do to fix the mess.

stlchiefs
10-13-2009, 08:20 PM
Ditto on all the comments here. Play the damn young guys. What's the direction of the team right now? Youth movement? or not, because adding a few vets sure isn't going to win us a Super Bowl. I don't understand how we are building this team right now.

Sully
10-13-2009, 08:21 PM
The little I've seen amorgan play made me think longingly of the angles to the ball taken brown and wesley.

FRCDFED
10-13-2009, 08:31 PM
For the record, I don't think there's any conscious conspiracy against playing the young guys. Haley plays whoever he thinks will win. That said, this season is done. Without going full retard (running the option with a 5'9" practice squad QB) we should be playing young guys like Morgan a lot more, IMO.The sad part is that I felt we coulda/shoulda won the Balt game to open the season and that blocked FG attempt followed by a TD woulda gave us a win against Dallas and saved us from OT.

With those two we would be at 2-2 and giving praise. At the end of the day the players just have to make plays. Blocked FG's by fatasses that leap over your fatasses is just unacceptable!

I know this is all irrelevant because it is not reality but at least we haven't been getting dominated like the scRams and Raiders!:popcorn:

Red Coater
10-13-2009, 08:34 PM
The sad part is that I felt we coulda/shoulda won the Balt game to open the season and that blocked FG attempt followed by a TD woulda gave us a win against Dallas and saved us from OT.

With those two we would be at 2-2 and giving praise. At the end of the day the players just have to make plays. Blocked FG's by fatasses that leap over your fatasses is just unacceptable!

I know this is all irrelevant because it is not reality but at least we haven't been getting dominated like the scRams and Raiders!:popcorn:

Do you see how our O-line dropps their head?

Mecca
10-13-2009, 08:36 PM
Um the Chiefs have been thoroughly dominated in 2 games....

BigMeatballDave
10-13-2009, 08:40 PM
I don't understand why Morgan doesn't play. How could he possibly any worse that Leggitt or Brown?

Reaper16
10-13-2009, 08:42 PM
I don't understand why Morgan doesn't play. How could he possibly any worse that Leggitt or Brown?
Its likely that he'd be an awful lot worse than Leggitt as the nickleback, yes. Seeing as how he's a safety.

I'm confident that he's better than Brown right now and Morgan is a guy who will develop. The thing about upside players is that you need to actually play them to see that upside come to fruition.

Brock
10-13-2009, 08:43 PM
They're probably waiting until they're eliminated from playoff contention.

FRCDFED
10-13-2009, 08:49 PM
Do you see how our O-line dropps their head?Those fatasses would be running wind sprints at the next practice until they turned in their retirement papers!

ChiefsCountry
10-13-2009, 08:51 PM

Then opening day Baltimore he should have started.

HemiEd
10-13-2009, 09:08 PM

Dammit, I came back to this thread to make that exact post.