PDA

View Full Version : Life Sooo, my girl shattered the tail light on my Charger.

El Jefe
10-14-2009, 09:32 AM
So a girl I have been casual dating for a few months needed to have her car worked on. So I let her drive my car, and I drove hers into work so we could fix it. Well the second morning she had it, she backed it into a tree in her yard :doh!:. So my first new car ever, I bought it less than a year ago, has a broken rear tail light, and scratches on the bumper. It was at her house, but im not gonna make them pay for it, because the deductible from his home owners insurance is probably at least $500, and it will probably cost me 3-400 depending. It's funny because I am pretty OCD about my cars, but in these situations you can do nothing but laugh. I did get a kick out of how scared she was to tell me, she felt really bad, but hey that's life.

Fish
10-14-2009, 09:34 AM
Kick yourself in the balls for letting a woman drive your car....

That sucks man...

Frazod
10-14-2009, 09:35 AM
You should milk this for multiple quality blowjobs.

Demonpenz
homeowners would cover that, if anything your insurance company would pay for the tree if it was damaged

Buck
Antifreeze.

The Franchise
10-14-2009, 09:36 AM

This.

L.A. Chieffan
10-14-2009, 09:37 AM

this x 2

wild1
10-14-2009, 09:38 AM

this

BY1401
10-14-2009, 09:38 AM
...but in these situations you can do nothing but laugh.

False.

Chief Pote
10-14-2009, 09:40 AM
It's just a Charger.

El Jefe
10-14-2009, 09:44 AM
False.

Whats false?

milkman
10-14-2009, 09:45 AM

You might hold off on the blow jobs till your balls heal up.

El Jefe
10-14-2009, 09:45 AM
Antifreeze.

No, I checked that when I changed the oil yesterday, and it's still full.

booyaf2
10-14-2009, 09:47 AM
It's just a Charger.

This times infinity

El Jefe
10-14-2009, 09:48 AM
This is my car FWIW.

BY1401
10-14-2009, 09:49 AM
Whats false?

The idea that you can do nothing but laugh.

Demonpenz
10-14-2009, 09:50 AM
do you have any steps? Give her a big ole ass punch next time she is walking up. Just be careful if she had kids her unit may hang low and you may give her a reverse box punch

DJ's left nut
10-14-2009, 09:52 AM
this x 2

Agreed.

So I guess 'this x 4' is appropriate.

Hell, you can probably PIIHB after this episode. Afterall, she ruined your car's rear end. Turnabout is fair play...

El Jefe
10-14-2009, 09:53 AM
The idea that you can do nothing but laugh.

What should I do? Have her dad let her homeowners insurance cover it? His deductible is $500, my repairs wont come to $500. So I will bite the bullet and pay for it myself, im not going to make him pay for it.

MIAdragon
10-14-2009, 09:57 AM
http://www.geocities.com/landon86/KangarooBullwhip.jpg

you know what to do.

Demonpenz
10-14-2009, 09:57 AM
What should I do? Have her dad let her homeowners insurance cover it? His deductible is $500, my repairs wont come to $500. So I will bite the bullet and pay for it myself, im not going to make him pay for it.

Homeowners insurance isn't going to pay for it. Homeowners insurance is for protection for wind, fire, hail etc. Homeowners also have a liability coverage for if someone gets injured on your property or if you cause damage to another persons property. She backed into a tree. her fault your insurance for a car

Frazod
10-14-2009, 10:00 AM

I'm telling you, bite the bullet (look good in her dad's eyes) and go the blowjob route. You'll also be establishing precedent for future mistakes. Gotta train 'em up right. Women fuck shit up all the time, too. Better to get quality head than spend your life angry.

Sofa King
10-14-2009, 10:00 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_yPPuIqnx_Bo/R2mmwAKQyvI/AAAAAAAAADU/apLmLuXuaMw/s400/Cunt%2BPunt.JPG

El Jefe
10-14-2009, 10:01 AM

This.

this x 2

this

Agreed.

So I guess 'this x 4' is appropriate.

Hell, you can probably PIIHB after this episode. Afterall, she ruined your car's rear end. Turnabout is fair play...

http://www.geocities.com/landon86/KangarooBullwhip.jpg

you know what to do.

Yea, all of these are not even remotely a possibility.

Garcia Bronco
So a girl I have been casual dating for a few months needed to have her car worked on. So I let her drive my car, and I drove hers into work so we could fix it. Well the second morning she had it, she backed it into a tree in her yard :doh!:. So my first new car ever, I bought it less than a year ago, has a broken rear tail light, and scratches on the bumper. It was at her house, but im not gonna make them pay for it, because the deductible from his home owners insurance is probably at least $500, and it will probably cost me 3-400 depending. It's funny because I am pretty OCD about my cars, but in these situations you can do nothing but laugh. I did get a kick out of how scared she was to tell me, she felt really bad, but hey that's life.

Get on ebay....buy the light casing....replace it yourself and live with the scratches.

bevischief
do you have any steps? Give her a big ole ass punch next time she is walking up. Just be careful if she had kids her unit may hang low and you may give her a reverse box punch

ROFL

manchambo
10-14-2009, 10:02 AM

Screw the BJ. She shattered your tail, you need to shatter her tail.

alpha_omega
10-14-2009, 10:03 AM
...So I let her drive my car...

I figured you as smarter than that.

Well....lesson learned.

Frazod
10-14-2009, 10:05 AM

In that case, dump her and file a lawsuit.

Hammock Parties
Shatter her tail with your man charger.

Reerun_KC
Does that thing have a Hemi...

AndChiefs
10-14-2009, 10:07 AM
Probably mistook it for a San Diego Charger. This ones a keeper.

BY1401
10-14-2009, 10:07 AM

You could yell.
You could cry.
You could call her names.
You could get depressed.
You could go out for ice cream.
You could ask for her hand in marriage.
You could guilt her into baking you a pie.
You could guilt her into the buttseqz.
You could guilt her into a three-way with her sister/friend/mother/cousin/etc.
You could punch a small animal/child/wall/etc.
You could take off running and not return home for six months.
You could whistle an upbeat tune.

There are any number of things you could do. Don't pigeon-hole yourself into thinking that there is only one thing you can do. Get those creative juices flowing.

Hog's Gone Fishin
10-14-2009, 10:10 AM
Thats what you get for dating a 14 year old.

El Jefe
10-14-2009, 10:11 AM
Get on ebay....buy the light casing....replace it yourself and live with the scratches.

Yep.

seclark
10-14-2009, 10:11 AM
It's funny because I am pretty OCD about my cars, but in these situations you can do nothing but laugh. I did get a kick out of how scared she was to tell me, she felt really bad, but hey that's life.

few years ago, i loaned my pickup to my daughter-in-law to haul some stuff to st.joe while they were in school. she hit a deer w/it. i'd only had the truck for a few weeks. she called and was crying so much i could hardly understand what she was saying. felt worse for her than the damn truck.

then they brought it back a week later, and the thing was still covered with deer shit, blood and hair. wtf? guess they didn't feel bad enough to wash it.

and yes, i paid to have it fixed. they'll get theirs though...they've got 3 kids of their own now.
sec

El Jefe
10-14-2009, 10:12 AM
I'm telling you, bite the bullet (look good in her dad's eyes) and go the blowjob route. You'll also be establishing precedent for future mistakes. Gotta train 'em up right. Women **** shit up all the time, too. Better to get quality head than spend your life angry.

Yea, I thought "hey this will look good to her dad if I take care of it".

El Jefe
10-14-2009, 10:14 AM
You could yell.
You could cry.
You could call her names.
You could get depressed.
You could go out for ice cream.
You could ask for her hand in marriage.
You could guilt her into baking you a pie.
You could guilt her into the buttseqz.
You could guilt her into a three-way with her sister/friend/mother/cousin/etc.
You could punch a small animal/child/wall/etc.
You could take off running and not return home for six months.
You could whistle an upbeat tune.

There are any number of things you could do. Don't pigeon-hole yourself into thinking that there is only one thing you can do. Get those creative juices flowing.

Rep for creative thoughts.

Thats what you get for dating a 14 year old.

Nah she's legal.

Al Bundy
10-14-2009, 10:26 AM
Well if you aren't going to get many and I mean MANY quality BJ's out of it you should just can her.

DumbHillbillies
10-14-2009, 10:26 AM

So, you loaned your new car to a girl ur not sleeping with. What was the motivation ? The hope of sleeping with her I guess. Anyway, just going to have to suck it up that will go along way into getting all those things in the future. You should have waited for the camaro anyway.

L.A. Chieffan
10-14-2009, 10:27 AM
Well if you aren't going to get many and I mean MANY quality BJ's out of it you should just can her.

this. in fact if you arent going to get bjs for any reason you should can her

LaChapelle
10-14-2009, 10:34 AM
Somethin's fishy, and it ain't your finger.

Buehler445
10-14-2009, 10:44 AM
ROFL @ thread.

Looks like all you can do is live with it.
Posted via Mobile Device

El Jefe
10-14-2009, 10:54 AM
So, you loaned your new car to a girl ur not sleeping with. What was the motivation ? The hope of sleeping with her I guess. Anyway, just going to have to suck it up that will go along way into getting all those things in the future. You should have waited for the camaro anyway.

I was waffling on wether or not I would answer the first part of this question. I will answer it after lunch, it's an interesting situation.

4th and Long
10-14-2009, 11:02 AM
That's what you get for driving a Sandy Eggo Charger!

DJ's left nut
10-14-2009, 11:04 AM
I was waffling on wether or not I would answer the first part of this question. I will answer it after lunch, it's an interesting situation.

Ah, I get it.

Herpes.

Sorry dude.

DumbHillbillies
10-14-2009, 11:13 AM

:popcorn:

DumbHillbillies
10-14-2009, 11:15 AM
Ah, I get it.

Herpes.

Sorry dude.

Ah, the gift that keeps giving, hope that's not the case.

HemiEd
10-14-2009, 11:24 AM
Sorry to hear about the damage, that sucks. You might check out this board, www.chargerforumz.com for adds. I have seen several selling their stock stuff, including tail lights on there. This board is made up primarily of owners that modify their Chargers.

Bugeater
10-14-2009, 11:24 AM
I find it hard to believe it would only cost 3-400 to fix that damage. Just repainting the bumper alone should be close to that amount.

Hog's Gone Fishin
10-14-2009, 12:27 PM
Damn dude, sorry to hear your girlfriend has herpes.

L.A. Chieffan
10-14-2009, 12:32 PM
Damn dude, sorry to hear your girlfriend has herpes.

and she refuses to give head...

seclark
10-14-2009, 12:34 PM

and can't drive worth a f@ck.
sec

El Jefe
10-14-2009, 12:34 PM

No she doesn't have an STD, but my stance toward sexual relations is to wait till marriage. I may go further, but I am sure I will get flamed enough. I dont judge those who do, but these are my beliefs.

BY1401
10-14-2009, 12:40 PM
No she doesn't have an STD, but my stance toward sexual relations is to wait till marriage. I may go further, but I am sure I will get flamed enough. I dont judge those who do, but these are my beliefs.

That's cool, man. Be who you are.

El Jefe
10-14-2009, 12:42 PM
I find it hard to believe it would only cost 3-400 to fix that damage. Just repainting the bumper alone should be close to that amount.

The tail light is only $95 from the dealer if I buy it through our shop, and I will install it myself. The scratches arent horribly deep either, so our body shop Im sure can buff them out.

L.A. Chieffan
10-14-2009, 12:42 PM
its nice you have your beliefs and everything but you gotta test drive before you purchase man

DJ's left nut
10-14-2009, 12:43 PM

I'm disappointed.

In the future; "interesting situations" need to be interesting.

This is merely anti-climactic. I was sitting here hoping for an MTG#10 story and I get "I choose to wait..."?

Blah. Make something up. Entertain me dammit!

Bwana
10-14-2009, 12:44 PM
Ouch :shake:

sedated
10-14-2009, 12:45 PM

if a former president says BJs aren't sex, that would be good enough for me.

allen_kcCard
10-14-2009, 12:47 PM
So...if your girlfriend was driving and it was at her house, who is the "him" you keep referring to as far as not making "him" pay for it?

And...if there is no sex before marriage, then you should at the very least get constant bewb action or dry boinking, or whatever it could be that she would hold out on you...(hand holding?)

El Jefe
10-14-2009, 12:48 PM
I'm disappointed.

In the future; "interesting situations" need to be interesting.

This is merely anti-climactic. I was sitting here hoping for an MTG#10 story and I get "I choose to wait..."?

Blah. Make something up. Entertain me dammit!

Well she is my pastors daughter, does that make it better?

El Jefe
10-14-2009, 12:49 PM
So...if your girlfriend was driving and it was at her house, who is the "him" you keep referring to as far as not making "him" pay for it?

And...if there is no sex before marriage, then you should at the very least get constant bewb action or dry boinking, or whatever it could be that she would hold out on you...(hand holding?)

Im talking about her father lol.

allen_kcCard
10-14-2009, 12:50 PM

Sure...will make confession a hell of a lot more interesting to hear about.

Make her do the suggestions above, go to confession, and let us know how it went after you are done saying your 1 millionth hail mary for pennance.

DJ's left nut
10-14-2009, 12:50 PM

Getting warmer. (I hear tell that this could work out VERY well for you down the road...)

I'd attempt to introduce you to the concept of technical virgins, but you appear fairly headstrong in your current course, so I'll simply wish you good luck and Godspeed.

El Jefe
10-14-2009, 12:51 PM
its nice you have your beliefs and everything but you gotta test drive before you purchase man

I honestly understand that sentiment and if that's what you think then its what you think, I wont try and change what you think.

DumbHillbillies
10-14-2009, 12:52 PM

Are handjobs sex in your book ? If not she owes you about 75 HJs. ROFL
I couldn't resist, I tried.

El Jefe
Sure...will make confession a hell of a lot more interesting to hear about.

Make her do the suggestions above, go to confession, and let us know how it went after you are done saying your 1 millionth hail mary for pennance.

Well I am not Catholic so the confession part shouldn't be an issue. Lol at 1 millionth hail mary though.

DJ's left nut

Wait...have you gone to college yet?

Just sayin'...damn near everyone I've known that plans to 'wait until marriage' really just meant 'wait until college'.

Okay, I'll leave you alone for real this time.

El Jefe
10-14-2009, 12:54 PM
Getting warmer. (I hear tell that this could work out VERY well for you down the road...)

I'd attempt to introduce you to the concept of technical virgins, but you appear fairly headstrong in your current course, so I'll simply wish you good luck and Godspeed.

I'm always interested in things I dont know about, so if you want to expound a little more, then feel free.

DJ's left nut
10-14-2009, 12:55 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cG-6AP8DIOU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cG-6AP8DIOU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

El Jefe
10-14-2009, 12:57 PM
Are handjobs sex in your book ? If not she owes you about 75 HJs. ROFL
I couldn't resist, I tried.

It's no problem, some people find it hilarious, some people find it old fashion, and that's ok with me.

Wait...have you gone to college yet?

Just sayin'...damn near everyone I've known that plans to 'wait until marriage' really just meant 'wait until college'.

Okay, I'll leave you alone for real this time.

I'm 22, and she is 18, and both of us are in college.

DumbHillbillies
10-14-2009, 01:02 PM
It's no problem, some people find it hilarious, some people find it old fashion, and that's ok with me.

I'm 22, and she is 18, and both of us are in college.

Cool dude. Carry on. You think she's the one or too early to tell ?

Buehler445
10-14-2009, 01:03 PM

That's very cool. I had a friend do the same thing.

So anyway, my suggestion is you start a ledger of IOU sex for when you guys get married. It's like accrual accounting. You keep track of the value of services owed and record it as an asset.

For instance, she broke your cau, you book an accounts receivable for 50 whenever you want sexes. She invites her mother over to watch the Chiefs game, 5 Steak and blowjob nights. She makes you watch a chick flick, 2 whenever you want sexes and so on and so forth.

The correct answer is accrual accounting. Thank me later.
Oh and you should develop a currency exchange so the accounts payable can be paid off with cash in the event that you break up.
Posted via Mobile Device

Donger
10-14-2009, 01:03 PM

That's actually an honorable position, but doggy-style is more fun.

The Franchise
10-14-2009, 01:05 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cG-6AP8DIOU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cG-6AP8DIOU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

ROFL

tooge
10-14-2009, 01:08 PM
Shatter her tail with your man charger.

It's a her gochiefs. That would be a womancharger. You can call yours a mancharger though.

Great Expectations
10-14-2009, 01:12 PM
If she is a PK and you aren't doing her somebody else is.

El Jefe
10-14-2009, 01:42 PM
Cool dude. Carry on. You think she's the one or too early to tell ?

It's still pretty early to tell, but she is definitely marriage material for me. It will be interesting to see how we progress, but that would be awesome.

El Jefe
10-14-2009, 01:43 PM
That's very cool. I had a friend do the same thing.

So anyway, my suggestion is you start a ledger of IOU sex for when you guys get married. It's like accrual accounting. You keep track of the value of services owed and record it as an asset.

For instance, she broke your cau, you book an accounts receivable for 50 whenever you want sexes. She invites her mother over to watch the Chiefs game, 5 Steak and blowjob nights. She makes you watch a chick flick, 2 whenever you want sexes and so on and so forth.

The correct answer is accrual accounting. Thank me later.
Oh and you should develop a currency exchange so the accounts payable can be paid off with cash in the event that you break up.
Posted via Mobile Device

Oh man that really made me LMAO, REP to you.

El Jefe
10-14-2009, 02:05 PM
If she is a PK and you aren't doing her somebody else is.

I can gurantee this isn't true.

rtmike
10-14-2009, 02:12 PM
This is my car FWIW.

No wonder she wrecked it. How on earth can she even fit in it.

Hog's Gone Fishin
10-14-2009, 02:16 PM

Thats usually the stand people with small penises take because they're afraid the woman will run away laughing never to be seen again!

El Jefe
10-14-2009, 02:18 PM
No wonder she wrecked it. How on earth can she even fit in it.

Thats funny, I didnt have a clue what you were talking about, until I clicked on the pic. I have no idea why it's so small lol.

TIED5573
10-14-2009, 02:24 PM

Evidently, you are not familiar with CP protocol. I'm pretty sure you can't be a CP member if you don't condone premarital sex.

teedubya
10-14-2009, 02:57 PM

Frazod is a wise, wise man. Heed his words.

teedubya
10-14-2009, 03:05 PM
This thread is good for several laughs.

http://joebrower.com/PHILE_PILE/PIX/FR/awesome_thread.jpg

El Jefe
06-16-2010, 09:24 AM
This just in, I traded my Charger in broken tail light and all. Traded it in two weeks ago for a 2000 buick Lesabre. I love Buicks, but it's not the same, although the lower insurance and wayyyy lower monthly payment is awesome. With a wedding in the future, I figured it was the best thing to do financially. I was able to eat the negative and get out of it thank goodness. I will never buy a new car again unless I can pay cash, or am rich. As I see that never happening, used cars for me for the rest of my life.

seclark
06-16-2010, 09:28 AM
used cars for me for the rest of my life.

used cars
used women
used toothbrushes

the only way to go for me.
sec

kepp
06-16-2010, 09:29 AM
This just in, I traded my Charger in broken tail light and all. Traded it in two weeks ago for a 2000 buick Lesabre. I love Buicks, but it's not the same, although the lower insurance and wayyyy lower monthly payment is awesome. With a wedding in the future, I figured it was the best thing to do financially. I was able to eat the negative and get out of it thank goodness. I will never buy a new car again unless I can pay cash, or am rich. As I see that never happening, used cars for me for the rest of my life.

Yeah, she'll break that one too.

El Jefe
06-16-2010, 09:36 AM
used cars
used women
used toothbrushes

the only way to go for me.
sec

Yuck

El Jefe
06-16-2010, 09:36 AM

Probably ROFL

DJ's left nut
06-16-2010, 09:38 AM

If he's lucky.

You're a 23 yr old dude driving a Buick LeSabre?

You couldn't have at least found an eclipse or something? Cheap and runs ain't hard to find, a Buick LeSabre was what did it for ya?

Cheap, domestic, mediocre and driven by my grandmother (literally)....it's a good thing you're already engaged.

InChiefsHeaven
06-16-2010, 09:38 AM
I too will probably never buy a new car again. I really like not making payments and this way I get to drive a different car more often. It's actually pretty cool, but then again I don't really give a crap about the kind of car I drive.

BTW, kudos to you for your no sex till marriage stance. I truly hope that works out for you two. That honeymoon will ROCK like none other...

KCChiefsMan
06-16-2010, 09:39 AM
I know that I'm not a typical guy here, but if a girl drives any car into a tree in her own driveway, I'm breaking up with her, because that shit is just too stupid.

El Jefe
06-16-2010, 09:45 AM
If he's lucky.

You're a 23 yr old dude driving a Buick LeSabre?

You couldn't have at least found an eclipse or something? Cheap and runs ain't hard to find, a Buick LeSabre was what did it for ya?

Cheap, domestic, mediocre and driven by my grandmother (literally)....it's a good thing you're already engaged.

Hahah I know, I know, it's a grandma car. This is the 7th Buick I have owned, I freakin love them. I would have preferred a Regal, but I got a very good deal on this car. I still have my 79 Cutty 455 and my other 63 Buick Lesabre I can rock if I need some power. I would rather drive an old lady car than any rice burner foreign crap (all just MO).

stumppy
06-16-2010, 09:45 AM
I know that I'm not a typical guy here, but if a girl drives any car into a tree in her own driveway, I'm breaking up with her, because that shit is just too stupid.

You say too stupid. I'm thinking might be just dumb enough to be a keeper.

El Jefe
06-16-2010, 09:49 AM
I too will probably never buy a new car again. I really like not making payments and this way I get to drive a different car more often. It's actually pretty cool, but then again I don't really give a crap about the kind of car I drive.

BTW, kudos to you for your no sex till marriage stance. I truly hope that works out for you two. That honeymoon will ROCK like none other...

Thanks mane, I appreciate that!

Hahah, I guess that's what love does to you.

Reerun_KC
06-16-2010, 09:51 AM
This is my car FWIW.

Hemi, SRT or SRT8? Super bee package?

Other wise... Kill it with fire.

CoMoChief
06-16-2010, 09:52 AM
Cars depreciate and depreciate fast. I just want something reliable that gets me from point A to point B, and is not a POS.

I've had a 2002 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4 door for quite sometime now. Besides a replaced radiator, I've had no problems w/ it. I'll prob drive it till it quits on me.....whenever that is. I would hate to have a car payment.

El Jefe
06-16-2010, 09:53 AM
Hemi, SRT or SRT8? Super bee package?

Other wise... Kill it with fire.

Hahaha what made you assume I was rich lol? No I'm kidding I couldn't afford a Hemi let alone an SRT8. If I could have got my choice I would take a Sublime Daytona :drool:

Reerun_KC
06-16-2010, 09:54 AM
Hahaha what made you assume I was rich lol? No I'm kidding I couldn't afford a Hemi let alone an SRT8. If I could have got my choice I would take a Sublime Daytona :drool:

dont blame you.

Wife wants an SRT8 Super Bee....

El Jefe
06-16-2010, 10:34 AM
dont blame you.

Wife wants an SRT8 Super Bee....

Hot dang brother, she has some expensive taste. That'd be one sweet ride though.

soopamanluva
06-16-2010, 11:09 AM

Dude I feel you. My wife flipped over our envoy. Came out without a scratch. Still to this day don't know how she did that

brorth
06-16-2010, 11:10 AM
Cars depreciate and depreciate fast.

Name another thing that you buy that depreciates by more than 20% (in many cases), just by the act of ownership.

Did you (understood you, not just you CoMo=)ever stop to think that if it depreciates by $5000 just by "leaving the lot", isn't it maybe more likely that it was never worth the money, and that driving out into the real world just set the true market value for your car?

Dave Lane
06-16-2010, 11:32 AM
Home owners won't pay for car damage period. Her car insurance would though or yours.