PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Is it humanly possible for ROR to hate Mark Castle even more?

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-14-2009, 12:29 PM
It seems the well shall be deep and never-ending...

Hammock Parties
10-14-2009, 12:31 PM
Stupid, hot-air-filled thread that is made even more retarded by the fact that Cassel made like John Elway at the end of regulation Sunday.

FAIL

MTG#10
10-14-2009, 12:32 PM
Over 10,000 posts since April? Damn dude.

Mile High Mania
10-14-2009, 12:33 PM
Stupid, hot-air-filled thread that is made even more retarded by the fact that Cassel made like John Elway at the end of regulation Sunday.

FAIL

:spock:

SAUTO
10-14-2009, 12:35 PM
i, for one, am glad that you dont like the guy. maybe you will cease to be a chiefs fan. AGAIN. then maybe the board wont have to deal with you anymore

L.A. Chieffan
10-14-2009, 12:36 PM
uh, who cares?

Hammock Parties
10-14-2009, 12:37 PM
To answer your poll, you have reached the Zenith. You are hating on him during his finest moment as a Chief yet. Congratulations.

Sure-Oz
10-14-2009, 12:38 PM
:spock:

You know, the whole comeback thing

Bugeater
10-14-2009, 12:38 PM
i, for one, am glad that you dont like the guy. maybe you will cease to be a chiefs fan. AGAIN. then maybe the board wont have to deal with you anymore
Agreed, go on over to jetsinsider.com and ruin their board.

BY1401
10-14-2009, 12:42 PM
You can come over to my board, ROR.

salame
10-14-2009, 12:44 PM
I'm glad you are back

Reerun_KC
10-14-2009, 12:51 PM
Agreed, go on over to jetsinsider.com and ruin their board.
Only if he takes Mecca and GoChiefs with him...

Rooster
10-14-2009, 12:57 PM
Only if he takes Mecca and GoChiefs with him...

ROFL:clap:

milkman
10-14-2009, 01:01 PM
I have to say, as useless threads go, this one is right at the top.......errrrr......bottom.

Pablo
10-14-2009, 01:13 PM
Is it humanly possible for me to give a shit less about how RoR feels about our QB?

Pablo
10-14-2009, 01:14 PM
Only if he takes Mecca and GoChiefs with him...GC is fine. After having met the guy I understand his antics a little better. I don't think he means any harm with most of the shit he posts and he at least posts .gifs for us.

Titty Meat
10-14-2009, 01:30 PM
This thread is pretty fucking stupid

BY1401
10-14-2009, 01:34 PM
There's a guy over on PP who hates him even more than ROR does. Maybe the two of them should talk.

Pablo
10-14-2009, 01:35 PM
There's a guy over on PP who hates him even more than ROR does. Maybe the two of them should talk.Is the guy over at PP a Sanchezologist as well?

BY1401
10-14-2009, 01:39 PM
Is the guy over at PP a Sanchezologist as well?

I don't know. I have not been over there much this season.

rad
10-14-2009, 01:55 PM
I have nothing to add.......Hey, let's turn this into a random pic thread. Here's my invisible WWII replica double-barrel snatchback scope-mounted feather cannon:

kysirsoze
10-14-2009, 01:59 PM
Is it humanly possible for me to give a shit less about how RoR feels about our QB?

poll?

Inspector
10-14-2009, 02:03 PM
Mr. rad, are you sure that's a replica? Looks like an authentic invisible WWII double barrel snatchback scope-mounted feater cannon to me..

Thig Lyfe
10-14-2009, 02:08 PM
You say "zenith" when I think you mean "nadir."

Halfcan
10-14-2009, 02:27 PM

FAIL

Exactly! He is not the problem with this team-not even close.

Pablo
10-14-2009, 02:30 PM
Exactly! He is not the problem with this team-not even close.Yep. the problem with the team is the team.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-14-2009, 05:03 PM
His performance Sunday sucked big ballz. It was just horrible. Playing it safe on passing the ball at all costs in an effort to protect the ball is getting this team nowhere.
Take a chance. Do something.
Keeping the int. count low means jack-shit if it isn't producing results. Man-up. Throw a Romoception or a Sanchezception for fuck's sake, but at least fucking TRY.

orange
10-14-2009, 05:16 PM

FAIL

ROFL

Actually, it was Matt Cassel making like Matt Cassel.

He already has a record of 4th quarter comebacks leading to overtime losses.

In fact, he was MADE by one.

Matt Cassel Became a Very Rich Man by Losing to the Jets
Posted Nov 15, 2008 2:00PM By Tom Mantzouranis

Unless you prominently work for one of the major oil companies, chances are that -- especially in this economy -- you might look at Matt Cassel's 2008 salary of $520k and consider him rich as it is. To which I say: Yes, but, with Obama's tax plan, the wealthy will actually have to pay more, if you can believe that. Ahhhh, the plight of the physically gifted and financially secure.

So it wouldn't surprise me if, upon completing the game-tying, last-second touchdown pass to Randy Moss last night, Cassel thought not of the impressive comeback he'd just led, but of the thirsty teams who will line up in 2009 to make him something he's not accustomed to being -- a legitimate starter.

Oh, and let's not forget obscenely rich.

Because Cassel made himself a name last night, even in a loss. And it couldn't have come at a better time, as his rookie contract with the Pats expires this year. But he's not the first to recently parlay a limited starting sample size into a big-money deal. The success rate? A little spotty. Where might Cassel go, and for how much? And how will we look back on the deal years from now?

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2008/11/15/matt-cassel-became-a-very-rich-man-by-losing-to-the-jets/

Cassel has a well-established platteau, now. I think he needs to rise above that before you start with the Elway comparisons.

|Zach|
10-14-2009, 05:18 PM
Who?

SAUTO
10-14-2009, 05:42 PM
His performance Sunday sucked big ballz. It was just horrible. Playing it safe on passing the ball at all costs in an effort to protect the ball is getting this team nowhere.
Take a chance. Do something.
Keeping the int. count low means jack-shit if it isn't producing results. Man-up. Throw a Romoception or a Sanchezception for fuck's sake, but at least fucking TRY.

ROFL now you are trying to justify sanchez and romo's ints because they are "trying"? damn this place becomes more comical by the day. some very smart individuals have turned into drooling morans in 6 months

LOCOChief
10-14-2009, 05:51 PM
You're a wierd dude ROR and I don't give 2 shits what you think.

LOCOChief
10-14-2009, 05:55 PM
I guess I should clarifyI meant weird, my dyslexiagot the better of me but you get the point.

milkman
10-14-2009, 05:56 PM
ROFL now you are trying to justify sanchez and romo's ints because they are "trying"? damn this place becomes more comical by the day. some very smart individuals have turned into drooling morans in 6 months

While I think RoR goes a little overboard, I do think he has a legitmate concern wrapped up in there.

Playing it as safe as Cassel has is not helping this team.

Sometimes he needs to take a shot, attempt to fit the ball in tght spaces in order to make a play, because it's not really all that often that you get receivers as wide open as those he work with in New England.

The TD pass to Bowe is an example of just that.

Bowe had defenders there, but in the NFL, that is an open receiver, and that ball has to be delivered, not only in the waning minutes of a game, but in the first second, third quarters.

SAUTO
10-14-2009, 06:02 PM
While I think RoR goes a little overboard, I do think he has a legitmate concern wrapped up in there.

Sometimes he needs to take a shot, attempt to fit the ball in tght spaces in order to make a play, because it's not really all that often that you get receivers as wide open as those he work with in New England.

Bowe had defenders there, but in the NFL, that is an open receiver, and that ball has to be delivered, not only in the waning minutes of a game, but in the first second, third quarters.

the plays called have an effect also. he's thrown great passes to bowe that both put us in a position to win, they were also both into tight coverage. cassel isnt scared to throw that ball IMO. the plays calle dictate the routes(and i know you know that MM, but maybe some dont get that)

SAUTO
10-14-2009, 06:04 PM
and another thing milky, the two ints cassel did throw had this place melting down. "he HAS GOT yo learn to not throw the ball to the other team" is one quote that i can remember offhand. sdchief and bane 58 both were all over that and some of the "usual suspects" also i'm sure

Pasta Little Brioni
10-14-2009, 06:06 PM

He's played very well in the 4th quarter this year. QB Rating over 100 and 5 TD's. That was one of his knocks before the season as well his play in the redzone and he's done pretty good in those aspects so far. An even decent running game would help sooo much. Cassel gets about 20 rushing yards a week, so when you deduct that you have a unit averaging about 75 yards a game.

milkman
10-14-2009, 06:08 PM
and another thing milky, the two ints cassel did throw had this place melting down. "he HAS GOT yo learn to not throw the ball to the other team" is one quote that i can remember offhand. sdchief and bane 58 both were all over that and some of the "usual suspects" also i'm sure

I've read some, even the guys that are bashing Cassel say that the second int to Huff was a great play by Huff.

I disagree.

I thought both ints were poor decisions by Cassel.

He has to be able to put the ball into tight spots, but you don't throw to a midget with coverage in front and behind that midget.

SAUTO
10-14-2009, 06:10 PM
I've read some, even the guys that are bashing Cassel say that the second int to Huff was a great play by Huff.

I disagree.

He has to be able to put the ball into tight spots, but you don't throw to a midget with coverage in front and behind that midget.

well to be fair that midget was sent on the route. that was the play called and the pass wasnt too far off line. a game of inches. cassel took the shot though

milkman
10-14-2009, 06:14 PM
well to be fair that midget was sent on the route. that was the play called and the pass wasnt too far off line. a game of inches. cassel took the shot though

Yes it was the route he was sent on, but when Cassel sees that coverage in front and behind, he has to come off that pass and find the open receiver.

Not even Drew Brees, who probably is the most accurate passer in the game right now, would have attempted that pass.

It was a bad decision.

SAUTO
10-14-2009, 06:17 PM
Yes it was the route he was sent on, but when Cassel sees that coverage in front and behind, he has to come off that pass and find the open receiver.

Not even Drew Brees, who probably is the most accurate passer in the game right now, would have attempted that pass.

It was a bad decision.

yep it was, every qb will do that sometimes. the discussion was about him taking chances and he did. it just didnt work out. ROR said he wished that cassel would pull a romoception or a sanchezeption he did and i pointed it out

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-17-2009, 03:52 AM

It was a bad decision.

Man look; the thing that pissed me off more than anything else in the Dallas game were the opportunities Cassel created by evading the pass rush, having plenty of time to look down field, and then doing not a damned thing to capitalize on those opportunities.
Don't tell me that our receivers are so piss-poor that the QB can't take a shot and work something out win or lose. At some point, if you care about winning, you have to tune everything out and just play the game.

BossChief
10-17-2009, 04:43 AM

I disagree.

To be completely fair, when the ball was released Cassel had Savage with a step on a linebacker and never saw Huff.

I think Savage not fighting for the ball in the air is a big reason he hasn't played much since.

I would like to see us come out with Savage and Charles in the backfield together more often and LJ on the sideline.

keg in kc
10-17-2009, 07:26 AM
Is it humanly possible for me to care any less?

Reerun_KC
10-17-2009, 07:45 AM
Is it humanly possible for me to care any less?

I dont know you posted in the thread about it, so you cared enough to either read it or open it up to post how much you really dont care about it..

:shrug:

Slainte
10-17-2009, 07:52 AM
You say "zenith" when I think you mean "nadir."

Correct. As in, "Every time I think I seen the nadir of ChiefsPlanet threads, someone grabs a shovel and digs for China."...

Silock
10-17-2009, 11:03 AM
Trick question. ROR is not human.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-18-2009, 12:25 PM
I dont know you posted in the thread about it, so you cared enough to either read it or open it up to post how much you really dont care about it..

:shrug:

LMAO