PDA

View Full Version : Prayer Request No hunting for Gonzo.

Lumpy
10-14-2009, 03:06 PM
Well friends, last night was a busy night for the Gonzo clan...

It was a rainy night. We had just finished eating at a restaurant and decided it was time to leave. On our way to our vehicle, Gonzo, (w/ Gonzo Jr in his arms), slipped and fell on the wet blacktop. In order for him to keep Gonzo Jr from getting hurt on the way down, he lifted his arm to catch Jr's head from hitting the concrete. I rushed him and Jr to the ER, where we waited for 7 fuggin' hours to find out that Gonzo suffered a broken hand, bruised ribs, and torn muscles. The doc says that surgery is imminent to repair the broken hand. Gonzo Jr had no injuries.

Many of u know that Gonzo is an avid hunter. Well, it looks like due to his injuries, his season is over. He is extremely devastated.

Any thoughts/prayers for his speedy recovery is greatly appreciated.

TIA

Buck
10-14-2009, 03:07 PM
Did you have to put him down?

L.A. Chieffan
10-14-2009, 03:08 PM
are you sure a deer didnt trip him?

The Franchise
10-14-2009, 03:08 PM
I guess this is a bad time to tell him that he needs to play his Arcade games? :D

Hope he has a speedy recovery.....

burt
10-14-2009, 03:09 PM

It was a rainy night. We had just finished eating at a restaurant and decided it was time to leave. On our way to our vehicle, Gonzo, (w/ Gonzo Jr in his arms), slipped and fell on the wet blacktop. In order for him to keep Gonzo Jr from getting hurt on the way down, he lifted his arm to catch Jr's head from hitting the concrete. I rushed him and Jr to the ER, where we waited for 7 fuggin' hours to find out that Gonzo suffered a broken hand, bruised ribs, and torn muscles. The doc says that surgery is imminent to repair the broken hand. Gonzo Jr had no injuries.

Many of u know that Gonzo is an avid hunter. Well, it looks like due to his injuries, his season is over. He is extremely devastated.

TIA

He stepped up......sorry about his injuries!!!! Wishes and prayers to him you and Jr. But then again, I send those daily!!!!!!

BY1401
Wow. That sucks, but nice catch.

All my best.

teedubya
Prayers his way... + good job saving Gonzo Jr.

Since his hand is hurting... no masturbating for awhile... so be a good wife. :-)

Im sure he is devastated about not hunting... but he saved the baby... so he is a hero... better to miss one hunting season than to have your child be messed up as a result...

Good man, Gonzo. I think this is worth about 50 BJ's

Reaper16
The beauty of nature at work: a paternal sacrifice by the wild Gonzo to protect his young Gonzo cub.

Hog's Gone Fishin
10-14-2009, 03:10 PM
Wow, And deer season approaching .

Kudos to gonzo for saving the little one from injury!

Get well soon Brother!

DumbHillbillies
10-14-2009, 03:11 PM
Those wild squirrels and rabbits must be happy. Great save(Jr.) by him.

burt
10-14-2009, 03:13 PM
Wow. That sucks, but nice catch.

All my best.

Can't wait to see it on ESPN!!!!!!!!!

Bwana
10-14-2009, 03:13 PM
Humm? Nice save on Gonzo jr for sure but the no hunting is horse dung! Tell him Bwana told you to tell him to tape it up, throw a little dirt on it, cowboy up and get the hell out there and make a kill!

Oh yeah, also tell him I hope he also gets well soon. He's one of the good guys. :)

Jilly
10-14-2009, 03:14 PM
Thank God Jrs not hurt! But I am sorry about your man. Prayers that you'll keep your sanity and that he'll heal quickly!

Lumpy
10-14-2009, 03:14 PM
ROFL Yeah, didn't see the "take care of ur hubby :wink: :wink:" comments coming. No problem there fellas. He's in good hands.

Luckily this didn't happen before last weekend. He and his dad were drawn for Antelope and that would have royally pissed him off had he missed that hunt! BTW, he did shoot one... very tasty. I was surprised b/c I've heard that Antelope taste very gamy.

Demonpenz
10-14-2009, 03:16 PM
That's why I just take the kids in with a car carrier.

booger
10-14-2009, 03:17 PM
Tell him coach Haley is sending Jamaal Charles for tips on securing the football.

In all seriousness it could be much worse. Glad he was instinctive enough and acted quickly so the little fella was safe.

Missing 1 hunting season isn't the end of the world.

To take its place you can use the moneys you win when you sue the place to install a firemans pole in the bedroom. That always makes a man happy.

Get well soon.:)

burt
10-14-2009, 03:17 PM
ROFL Yeah, didn't see the "take care of ur hubby :wink: :wink:" comments coming. No problem there fellas. He's in good hands.

amongst other things...........ROFL

Jerm
10-14-2009, 03:19 PM
Great story. Awesome that he saved the young one.

I will just have to shoot an extra deer for him now. :)
Posted via Mobile Device

DJ's left nut
10-14-2009, 03:22 PM
C'mon.

It's been raining for something like 27 straight days.

Are you really telling me Gonzo couldn't have found a nice patch of soft ground somewhere to sling Jr. prior to impact? Poor form.

But seriously, hope he gets to feeling better.

Jilly
10-14-2009, 03:22 PM

He really is, at least that's what he told me this morning.

Radar Chief
10-14-2009, 03:23 PM
Good save with Jr. Here’s hoping he’s up and terrorizing the fauna soon. :toast:

Sofa King
10-14-2009, 03:24 PM
a real hunter doesnt need 2 hands!

nice work gonzo! it was worth it!

Lumpy
10-14-2009, 03:25 PM
He really is, at least that's what he told me this morning.

ROFL

burt
Good save on Jr. Here’s hoping he’s up and terrorizing the fauna soon. :toast:

they are afraid alright........very afraid............

burt
a real hunter doesnt need 2 hands!

nice work gonzo! it was worth it!

according to lumpy, neither does Gonz!!!!

RJ
Did you have to put him down?

ROFL

seclark
best of luck to gonzo. sounds like things could have been a lot worse.
take care,
sec

RJ
10-14-2009, 03:27 PM
Nice catch, Gonz, hope you get better soon. Always remind the kid that he owes you one, maybe he'll return the favor when you're an old man.

Sofa King
10-14-2009, 03:27 PM
http://www.streetlessons.com/images/jc/Siteidea27.jpg

http://www.disclife.com/imgs/lt01_ice_cleats.jpg

Simply Red
10-14-2009, 03:29 PM

TIA

DUCK HUNT! FIRST IN!!

booger
10-14-2009, 03:29 PM
strap on

:D

Sofa King
10-14-2009, 03:30 PM
http://peepo.co.uk/temp/icon-test.jpg

kepp
Here you go: http://www.thepinballstore.com/bbh_os_details.html

Lumpy
Thx for the kind wishes guys! :D

(Now all he needs is to watch the Chiefs win a game. /sigh)

Sofa King
10-14-2009, 03:31 PM
should make him use this one for his avatar...

it's JUST about cheesy enough...

http://rlv.zcache.com/safe_in_his_hands_original_artwork_by_d_boggs_poster-p228966052273076804trma_400.jpg

tooge
10-14-2009, 03:32 PM
Man, that would wreck me. I hope you have a speedy and full recovery Gonzo. I'm also an avid hunter and missed a year when I was overseas and it sucked. The game will still be there when you get back. Sure you wont be able to at least rifle hunt?

RJ
10-14-2009, 03:33 PM

That would make a good poll question for you to post - which happens first, Gonzo heals up or Chiefs win a game?

booger
10-14-2009, 03:33 PM
chiefs games will keep him from laughing. He should probably take it easy on the comedy til the ribs heal. Laughing can make them sore.

Otter
10-14-2009, 03:34 PM
Damn, that sucks Gonzo but I'm sure Gonzo Jr was thankful for the quick reflexes. PA just legalized crossbows, I'm sure you can handle one of them after a week or two even with a bad set of digits.

It's always amazing how fast it happens no matter how many times I've had a case of the ouchies.

Get well soon bro.

DaneMcCloud
10-14-2009, 03:35 PM
I hope you get well soon, Gonzo and I'm glad to hear that Gonzo jr. is well.

(Milk this for blowjobs, Bro! :D)

Iowanian
10-14-2009, 03:38 PM
Good catch, tough break.

If you live in iowania and still want a deer, I'll take a doe for him....so he can still get his jerky and summer sausage.

Fritz88
10-14-2009, 03:41 PM
I missed that sucker and I was about to nuke his profile page with gifs..

glad Gonzo jr is fine.

Phobia
10-14-2009, 03:43 PM
I've been there before. Think I even posted about it here. Didn't injure myself badly but was pretty darn sore for a few days from absorbing most of the momentum to shield the kid's head.

Buehler445
10-14-2009, 03:44 PM
Glad to hear Gonzo has Gonzo-like hands.

At least he got his antelope when he was out here. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Posted via Mobile Device

Buck
10-14-2009, 03:44 PM
I missed that sucker and I was about to nuke his profile page with gifs..

glad Gonzo jr is fine.

Speaking of gifs, how the hell did I get included in this practice? Some of those are freaky.

Bwana
10-14-2009, 03:55 PM
At least he got his antelope when he was out here.

Yeah, he sent me a PM and was fired up about dropping a speed goat. :thumb:

Gonzo
10-14-2009, 03:58 PM
Thx all...

My dad and I are trying to devise a way that I can carry a little 20 gauge for phesant this year.
My hand hurts like a mofo but drugs are good.
Morphine makes me puke btw.
Tough to type with left hand only but I"m getting better.

Lumpy was really sweet yesterday and helped out a lot.
Going to see surgeon tomorrow, hopefully I won't need to get cut on. My ER doctor was a real tool so I'm hoping he was wrong about needing surgery.
I'll try to post some pics of my antelope this week. At least I got to do that. Been waiting 6 years to finally get drawn for a tag. It was a lot of fun.

Jilly
10-14-2009, 04:00 PM
Thx all...

My dad and I are trying to devise a way that I can carry a little 20 gauge for phesant this year.
My hand hurts like a mofo but drugs are good.
Morphine makes me puke btw.
Tough to type with left hand only but I"m getting better.

Lumpy was really sweet yesterday and helped out a lot.
Going to see surgeon tomorrow, hopefully I won't need to get cut on. My ER doctor was a real tool so I'm hoping he was wrong about needing surgery.
I'll try to post some pics of my antelope this week. At least I got to do that. Been waiting 6 years to finally get drawn for a tag. It was a lot of fun.

resisting "stranger" joke

Lumpy
10-14-2009, 04:03 PM

ROFL

Mind. In. Gutter.

Gonzo
10-14-2009, 04:03 PM

My right hand is fairly numb from the injury...

If i numbed lefty I'd be walking around here like a seal with parkinsons.

The Franchise
10-14-2009, 04:04 PM
My right hand is fairly numb from the injury...

If i numbed lefty I'd be walking around here like a seal with parkinsons.

Umm.....did you just score a 50 in Archery using your left hand?

teedubya
10-14-2009, 04:04 PM
I've been there before. Think I even posted about it here. Didn't injure myself badly but was pretty darn sore for a few days from absorbing most of the momentum to shield the kid's head.

Hey, this is NOT your moment. Thunder thief!!! lmao

Jilly
10-14-2009, 04:05 PM
ROFL

Mind. In. Gutter.

You could have a lot of fun with this. Man, I wish I lived in Nebraska

Gonzo
10-14-2009, 04:06 PM

Yeah... Not too shabby.

I has mad archery skills.

Whats it feel like being the bitch of a cripple?

burt
10-14-2009, 04:07 PM
You could have a lot of fun with this. Man, I wish I lived in Nebraska

would you lend a helping hand?.......

The Franchise
Yeah... Not too shabby.

I'm not facing you this round. I on the other hand have branched out to other games and that has royally screwed my timing in Archery. I probably won't make it out of the 1st round.

Jilly
would you lend a helping hand?.......

hands, and I would

Buck
Do you have the power to kill a yak....with mind bullets?

burt
10-14-2009, 04:08 PM
Yeah... Not too shabby.

In archery.....there are lots of us Gonzo Bitches.......

burt
10-14-2009, 04:08 PM
hands, and I would

semi.....that is all.......

burt
10-14-2009, 04:09 PM
I'm not facing you this round. I on the other hand have branched out to other games and that has royally screwed my timing in Archery. I probably won't make it out of the 1st round.

ROFLROFL

Gonzo
10-14-2009, 04:09 PM

ROFL

The Franchise
10-14-2009, 04:11 PM
ROFLROFL

Like that did yah? :D

Buck
10-14-2009, 04:11 PM
Damn I just lost to Gonzo in archery.

Radar Chief
10-14-2009, 04:12 PM
hands, and I would

Am I the only guy that just doesn't get much of a thrill from that?

Gonzo
10-14-2009, 04:12 PM
One thing i"ve noticed is that my posting ability has decreased when in extreme pain, high on percoset and only using my left hand...

This may explain Pioli Zombie...

:)

Gonzo
10-14-2009, 04:13 PM
Damn I just lost to Gonzo in archery.

theres mah bitch

burt
10-14-2009, 04:15 PM
Am I the only guy that just doesn't get much of a thrill from that?

I have to think Jilly would be great with her hands......just from her posts.

Reaper16
10-14-2009, 04:16 PM
Gonzo -- you need to learn to hunt deer with a javelin. One hand will do you with sufficient arm strength.

Kerberos
10-14-2009, 04:17 PM
"Unofficially" The American thing to do would be to sue the piss out of the restaurant for having slippery blacktop.

J/K

BTW any dad out there can appreciate the sacrifice for your child. :thumb: My hat is off to you. I couldn't imagine doing anything less for my son.

Radar Chief
10-14-2009, 04:18 PM
I have to think Jilly would be great with her hands......just from her posts.

Good point. She does have a way of tickling the keyboard.:D

BigMeatballDave
10-14-2009, 04:20 PM
Wow. Glad the baby didnt get hurt.

Jilly
10-14-2009, 04:20 PM
I'm just offering to help Lumpy and Gonzo, man you all are pervs.

Jilly
10-14-2009, 04:23 PM
This isn't my story, so I wasn't going to offer this, but I rocked a full arm bruise, as well as thigh, a few months back cuz I got tripped up by the dog on my way into the hall, not as bad as Gonzo, but managed to keep my baby girl from having a single scratch. Just scared the hell out of her when I started crying after it was all over.

It's amazing the mind set of protecting your child, even in a split second like that.

burt
10-14-2009, 04:24 PM
I'm just offering to help Lumpy and Gonzo, man you all are pervs.

Gee.....thats what I meant.......get yer mind out of the gutter......

Jilly
10-14-2009, 04:28 PM
Gee.....thats what I meant.......get yer mind out of the gutter......

:redface:

Radar Chief
10-14-2009, 04:30 PM

That's OK, you were totally right about me. ;)

burt
10-14-2009, 04:30 PM

oh...and....um....semi.....meant.......um.....I was semi impressed by your gracious thoughts?......yeah, that's it.........:D

SAUTO
10-14-2009, 06:21 PM
sorry to hear gonzo

bevischief
10-14-2009, 06:23 PM
http://peepo.co.uk/temp/icon-test.jpg
ROFL

That is so wrong it is funny...

Get better soon and good catch.:clap:

bevischief
10-14-2009, 06:24 PM

We can't help out to much there...

Go watch one of the classic games...

bevischief
10-14-2009, 06:26 PM
Yeah... Not too shabby.

ROFL

bevischief
10-14-2009, 06:28 PM
One thing i"ve noticed is that my posting ability has decreased when in extreme pain, high on percoset and only using my left hand...

This may explain Pioli Zombie...

:)

That was me the month of Sept... High on pain killers...

DeezNutz
10-14-2009, 06:29 PM

Luckily this didn't happen before last weekend. He and his dad were drawn for Antelope and that would have royally pissed him off had he missed that hunt! BTW, he did shoot one... very tasty. I was surprised b/c I've heard that Antelope taste very gamy.

Good "hands"? Disappointing news for Gonzo.

Hope that one-armed bandit feels better soon. Glad the youngen wasn't hurt.

bevischief
10-14-2009, 06:30 PM
This isn't my story, so I wasn't going to offer this, but I rocked a full arm bruise, as well as thigh, a few months back cuz I got tripped up by the dog on my way into the hall, not as bad as Gonzo, but managed to keep my baby girl from having a single scratch. Just scared the hell out of her when I started crying after it was all over.

It's amazing the mind set of protecting your child, even in a split second like that.
:clap:

Rain Man
10-14-2009, 06:34 PM
Sorry to hear, especially since his absence on the hunting range will likely result in the survival of the deer who will learn to use guns and will lead the revolution against humanity that will eventually result in a Planet of the Apes-type scenario except with deer, and those of us without antlers will become servants and slaves.

bevischief
10-14-2009, 06:36 PM
Sorry to hear, especially since his absence on the hunting range will likely result in the survival of the deer who will learn to use guns and will lead the revolution against humanity that will eventually result in a Planet of the Apes-type scenario except with deer, and those of us without antlers will become servants and slaves.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Gonzo
10-14-2009, 06:53 PM

Get your filthy hooves off me you damn dirty whitetail... ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

bevischief
10-14-2009, 06:55 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

Where is my bazooka when I need it...

Gadzooks
10-14-2009, 07:39 PM

Nice... At least you 'Brian' ain't injured. Get well soon.

Chaunceythe3rd
10-14-2009, 07:50 PM
should make him use this one for his avatar...

it's JUST about cheesy enough...

http://rlv.zcache.com/safe_in_his_hands_original_artwork_by_d_boggs_poster-p228966052273076804trma_400.jpg

ROFLROFL

Mecca
10-14-2009, 07:52 PM
I guess he should be happy he wasn't blessed with the "Bowe hand".

Gonzo
10-15-2009, 07:25 AM

I can't play RT for those of you wondering. ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

JD10367
10-15-2009, 07:29 AM
Good save on the child.

As for the hunting.... switch to pistols, hunt left-handed, and switch game from deer to people. There are plenty who deserve it. Hunt downtown, late at night. Keep a tally. :)

bevischief
10-15-2009, 07:30 AM

ROFL

kepp
10-15-2009, 07:36 AM
Thx all...

http://www.therawfeed.com/2006/02/helicopter-robot-armed-with-shotgun.html

Sofa King
10-15-2009, 07:43 AM

he did that crap in the tourney against me! took me all 5 trys to beat it...

now i'm off to post some creepy gifs on buckings wall...

big nasty kcnut
10-15-2009, 07:47 AM
Get better. Lumpy he save the kid so you owe him something good. Like a gun safe or extra ammo. Here the obligatory sexy thing dress up like a hooter girl except really short skirt but everything else the same including hosiery and no panty. If it goes good he'll return the fun.

Lumpy
10-15-2009, 08:21 AM
Get better. Lumpy he save the kid so you owe him something good. Like a gun safe or extra ammo. Here the obligatory sexy thing dress up like a hooter girl except really short skirt but everything else the same including hosiery and no panty. If it goes good he'll return the fun.

He definitely deserves a "Father of the Year" award for what he did for our little guy. I offered to stop by and p/u a naughty nurse outfit last night, but I had the baby w/ me. :doh!:

Sofa King
10-15-2009, 08:28 AM
He definitely deserves a "Father of the Year" award for what he did for our little guy. I offered to stop by and p/u a naughty nurse outfit last night, but I had the baby w/ me. :doh!:

:doh!::doh!:ROFL

Gonzo
10-15-2009, 11:17 AM

The boys at daycare today sooo....

Get on it.

The Franchise
10-15-2009, 11:23 AM

Get on it.

ROFL

Lumpy
10-15-2009, 11:41 AM

Get on it.

Yes, sir. :D

ziggysocki
10-15-2009, 12:12 PM

That's telekinesis Gonzo!

Excellent catch btw... Im sure you would take 2 broken wrists and a kick in the nuts to avoid pain for your little one. Get well, there will be plenty of shit left to kill.

Gonzo
10-15-2009, 07:05 PM
Well, some good news today. It was a clean break. the doc said no surgery needed if I take care of it. I'm in a half cast and the trigger finger is free. He said I could be off the PUP in as little as three weeks. I'll need x-rays every week until then but this makes me a happy Gonzo. No hunting for a bit but at least it's not season ending.
Posted via Mobile Device

Bwana
10-15-2009, 07:25 PM
Well, some good news today. It was a clean break. the doc said no surgery needed if I take care of it. I'm in a half cast and the trigger finger is free. He said I could be off the PUP in as little as three weeks. I'll need x-rays every week until then but this makes me a happy Gonzo. No hunting for a bit but at least it's not season ending.
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm telling you dude take 4 Advil, duct tape it the hell up and go blast something!

http://www.pentictontoday.com/pictures/92200955111P.jpg

Groves
10-15-2009, 07:31 PM
Maybe he's just trying to get in on one of those handicap persons deer tag?

Gonzo
10-15-2009, 08:31 PM
I'm telling you dude take 4 Advil, duct tape it the hell up and go blast something!

http://www.pentictontoday.com/pictures/92200955111P.jpg

I asked the doc if that was cool. He said sure if I wanna really screw that hand up so... Meh, 3 weeks aint to bad.
Posted via Mobile Device

Rausch
10-15-2009, 08:37 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

You landed on the IR for protecting your son.

WTF could you shoot this weekend that would make you more of a man?...

Gonzo
10-19-2009, 11:09 AM
Hey all,

I wanted to thank all of you for the well wishes.
When I first started lurking/posting on this site I honestly didn't know what kind of community we had here. I eventually started to get to know some of you and I consider many of you my friends, (even though we've never met).

I have received pm's and other messages from several of you guys just checking in on me and I really appreciate it. I am healing up ok and should be back on the practice squad soon. (typing with only one hand is a bitch btw!)
You guys are awesome, thank you!!!

Gonzo
11-13-2009, 10:05 AM
UPDATE:

The cast is off, going through a little PT right now but should be 100% by this time next week.

PBJ PBJ PBJ PBJ PBJ PBJ

gblowfish
11-13-2009, 10:08 AM
Hope you're back to normal (or as normal as you can get) real soon!

CaliforniaChief
11-13-2009, 10:08 AM
UPDATE:

The cast is off, going through a little PT right now but should be 100% by this time next week.

PBJ PBJ PBJ PBJ PBJ PBJ

Glad to hear, Gonzo!

NY CHIEF
11-13-2009, 10:23 AM
I guess this is a bad time to tell him that he needs to play his Arcade games? :D

Hope he has a speedy recovery.....

ROFL

Gonzo
11-13-2009, 10:38 AM
Hope you're back to normal (or as normal as you can get) real soon!

Glad to hear, Gonzo!

Thanks guys...

I should be able to shoot again by the 21st...

I miss opening day of deer season but hopefully I'll be able to go next weekend.

Buehler445
11-13-2009, 11:27 AM
Good to hear, glad all is well.

You going to try to do any pheasant hunting?
Posted via Mobile Device

Gonzo
11-13-2009, 11:34 AM
Good to hear, glad all is well.

You going to try to do any pheasant hunting?
Posted via Mobile Device
Hell yeah. That's my passion. I love getting out there and watching the dogs work.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mr. Plow
11-13-2009, 11:42 AM
UPDATE:

PBJ PBJ PBJ PBJ PBJ PBJ

Animals everywhere run in fear.

Mr. Plow
11-13-2009, 11:43 AM
Hell yeah. That's my passion. I love getting out there and watching the dogs work.
Posted via Mobile Device

Trying.....to........resist.......joke about........wife. :D

DaneMcCloud
11-13-2009, 11:44 AM
Glad to hear you're doing well, Bro! Enjoy pheasant season!

MOhillbilly
11-13-2009, 11:49 AM
I asked the doc if that was cool. He said sure if I wanna really screw that hand up so... Meh, 3 weeks aint to bad.
Posted via Mobile Device

my right hand looks like a swollen bladder with fat knuckles, missing knuckles, & dents to the bone when i make a fist.
:)sissy.

Gonzo
11-13-2009, 12:00 PM
my right hand looks like a swollen bladder with fat knuckles, missing knuckles, & dents to the bone when i make a fist.
:)sissy.

If my scanner was working I'd post the X-Ray...

This will have to suffice, (Demonpenz is jealous of my paint skills btw)...

Otter
11-13-2009, 12:04 PM
UPDATE:

You'll enjoy the sex after such a long hiatus. :D

MOhillbilly
11-13-2009, 12:07 PM
If my scanner was working I'd post the X-Ray...

This will have to suffice, (Demonpenz is jealous of my paint skills btw)...

lol. had one of these. where the thumbnail is touched the back of my wrist on the pinky finger side.

http://www.techcoastrehab.com/library/a51a.gif

Gonzo
11-13-2009, 12:12 PM
lol. had one of these. where the thumbnail is touched the back of my wrist on the pinky finger side.

http://www.techcoastrehab.com/library/a51a.gif

The break I had was on the hand below the pinky. The bone broke diagonally so any impact would worsen it.

The damn pinky is almost a half inch shorter now. This impairs my abillity to deliver the shocker.

I wonder if I can get disabillity for that?

Mr. Plow
11-13-2009, 12:19 PM
The break I had was on the hand below the pinky. The bone broke diagonally so any impact would worsen it.

The damn pinky is almost a half inch shorter now. This impairs my abillity to deliver the shocker.

Give this a try.....

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=reverse+shocker

MOhillbilly
11-13-2009, 12:24 PM

id be more worried about gettin a good grip when tug time arrives.

edit- my thumb is maybe a 1/4 in shorter. I used to be the 'Jr. birdman' champ of the world. not anymore.