PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Clean Slate With The Draftubators

Pages : [1] 2

philfree
10-14-2009, 07:19 PM
I didn't make up the term but it's an easy reference. I just want to clear my own personal air with you guys. Mecca, chief redeyes, Dane ect.....I just want to say I value you guy's opinions.

PhilFree:arrow:

milkman
10-14-2009, 07:21 PM
Why do I feel like I'm standing over a trap door?

Braincase
10-14-2009, 07:22 PM
You're lucky. I'm standing on plastic.

philfree
10-14-2009, 07:24 PM
Why do I feel like I'm standing over a trap door?

No man. It's gonna be a long offseason......OMG. It's from here going forward though.

Chiefs=Champions
10-14-2009, 07:30 PM
http://img2.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/080715/Death-scenes/Star-Wars-Darth-unmask_l.jpg

You were right. You were right...

Chiefs=Champions
10-14-2009, 07:31 PM
About time these guys got some credit... IMHO

Reaper16
Who the fuck is chief redeyes?

milkman
No man. It's gonna be a long offseason......OMG. It's from here going forward though.

I'm just kidding Phil.

I'm not even sure I'm one those considered to be a "drafturbator", though I find myself on the same page as the "draftorbators" more often than not.

I do think the "Chief redeyes" is referencing me though, since I did use the name Redeyes on the Star board.

Damn we've been posting a hell of a long time.

But I believe that we've always gotten along okay.

milkman
10-14-2009, 07:32 PM
Who the **** is chief redeyes?

I think I just answered your question.

Reaper16
10-14-2009, 07:35 PM
I think I just answered your question.
If you're who the fuck chief redeyes is than I'm glad to know chief redeyes.

philfree
10-14-2009, 07:36 PM
I'm just kidding Phil.

I'm not even sure I'm one those considered to be a "drafturbator", though I find myself on the same page as the "draftorbators" more often than not.

I do think the "Chief redeyes" is referencing me though, since I did use the name Redeyes on the Star board.

You get lumped in and that's not accurate. We all want he same result though and I'm serious about the clean slate thing. I'm sure I get lumped in too, and I don't like it.

RustShack
10-14-2009, 07:40 PM
Where do I fall?

Rooster
10-14-2009, 07:40 PM
:spock::spock::spock:

DaneMcCloud
10-14-2009, 07:41 PM
You get lumped in and that's not accurate. We all want he same result though and I'm serious about the clean slate thing. I'm sure I get lumped in too, and I don't like it.

Phil, I've never harbored ill-will towards you, so no apology is necessary.

For the record, I don't think you're lumped in with the "Drafturbaters" because I don't think anyone construes your posts as "negative", which seems to be a prerequisite.

Accurate nor not.

philfree
10-14-2009, 07:41 PM
Where do I fall?

Where you choose I guess? :shrug:

Mr. Laz
10-14-2009, 07:46 PM
I didn't make up the term but it's an easy reference. I just want to clear my own personal air with you guys. Mecca, chief redeyes, Dane ect.....I just want to say I value you guy's opinions.

PhilFree:arrow:good for you phil but it's a futile effort imo

if the guys you are referring to ever gave anyone any respect or even just shut the fuck about their own draft opinions for 2 seconds the draft war would of never started in the first place.

bring up a draft issue, ANY draft issue and it will be right back to it again.

good luck to ya though

Mecca
10-14-2009, 07:48 PM
Laz hates us all, makes me laugh.

DaneMcCloud
10-14-2009, 07:48 PM
good for you phil but it's a futile effort imo

if the guys you are referring to ever gave anyone any respect or even just shut the fuck about their own draft opinions for 2 seconds the draft war would of never started in the first place.

good luck to ya though

Every 2 seconds? Really?

When was the last time that any of the so-called "Drafturbaters" started a thread about draft?

Mecca
10-14-2009, 07:50 PM
I'm gonna go start one right now!

RustShack
Taylor Mays or Bust!!?11!!1!!!!11111!!1!!!

philfree
good for you phil but it's a futile effort imo

if the guys you are referring to ever gave anyone any respect or even just shut the **** about their own draft opinions for 2 seconds the draft war would of never started in the first place.

good luck to ya though

I am sincere in my efforts.....

dirk digler
10-14-2009, 07:58 PM
Quit being a pussy Phil and fuck the draftubators. I am starting a mission to kick all of their asses. First stop is to the local homeless shelter to beat down NoNutz and then it is on to Nashville to kick Travis Tritt's ass and cut his faggy air. After that I haven't decided who is next OTWP or Dane McDouchebag

Reaper16
10-14-2009, 08:00 PM
Quit being a pussy Phil and **** the draftubators. I am starting a mission to kick all of their asses. First stop is to the local homeless shelter to beat down NoNutz and then it is on to Nashville to kick Travis Tritt's ass and cut his pillowbitergy air. After that I haven't decided who is next OTWP or Dane McDouchebag
You're like Michael Chiklis in The Shield.

DaneMcCloud
10-14-2009, 08:02 PM

He's more like Mr. Lopart on "Handy Manny".

dirk digler
10-14-2009, 08:04 PM

I know and that is bad news for the draftubators

dirk digler
10-14-2009, 08:08 PM
He's more like Mr. Lopart on "Handy Manny".

Oh looky it is Dane McDouchebag and his band of hollywood fairies

Where is your girlfriends Travis Tritt and NoNutz?

Mecca
10-14-2009, 08:08 PM
If he shows up and my place I'll just drafturbate all over his face.

L.A. Chieffan
10-14-2009, 08:10 PM
drafturbator or not its pretty easy to see when your team is fucking up.

dirk digler
10-14-2009, 08:13 PM
If he shows up and my place I'll just drafturbate all over his face.

Is my name Luv Travis? Ummm..no so you need to stuff your pencil back up in your skin

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-14-2009, 08:20 PM
Phil, I can sense the sincerity in how you dotted your I's in that post.

Apology accepted.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-14-2009, 08:23 PM

Apology accepted.

ROFL He may take it back now

philfree
10-14-2009, 08:26 PM

Apology accepted.

I have poor grammer. "HJ", I am serious.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-14-2009, 08:28 PM
I have poor grammer. "HJ", I am serious.

Phil, I know. I was using some old cross-thread humor.

Reerun_KC
10-14-2009, 08:31 PM
so do the "true quest for 9-7 fans" get a clean slate also?

dirk digler
10-14-2009, 08:35 PM
JFC Phil grow some balls. You can't trust Hamas because the next thing you know he will be dropping a bag of shit on your door.

Reerun_KC
10-14-2009, 08:37 PM
JFC Phil grow some balls. You can't trust Hamas because the next thing you know he will be dropping a flaming bag of shit on your door.

FYP LMAO

philfree
10-14-2009, 08:38 PM
so do the "true quest for 9-7 fans" get a clean slate also?

I'm not sure I understand what you mean. We just went 2 and 30-something or whatever? 9-7 is bad compared to what we've had lately? OMG.....there's some dots......What's your point?

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-14-2009, 08:38 PM
I have come to the conclusion that until proven wrong, draftubating from here on out while Snott Pissboyoli helms this franchise is akin to being a Yakuza gang member who fucks up big time once a year until he has no fingers left with which to draftubate.

In short, getting bent out of shape about a future prospect of the ultra-talented variety is utterly pointless. Unless he is as dull as mayonnaise and fits in to this absurd "no sizzle allowed/winning without stars"-horseshit; we ain't getting him.

Reaper16
10-14-2009, 08:40 PM
I for one welcome this new persona for Dirk Digler.

Reerun_KC
10-14-2009, 08:42 PM
I'm not sure I understand what you mean. We just went 2 and 30-something or whatever? 9-7 is bad compared to what we've had lately? OMG.....there's some dots......What's your point?

Well you have your Draftubators, wanting to build a championship team, Franchise QB, using the draft, making solid moves to better the team... Score lots of points, crush your opponent type of team.

Then you have your True Fan 9-7 crowd, they just want enough to re-live the glory years of Marty, a Game manager QB, good defense and a first round ass whipping/embarrasement... squeak by with a 9-6 win, 3 yards and a cloud of shit offense...

So you have your draftubators vs the true fan crowd...

dirk digler
10-14-2009, 08:45 PM
I have come to the conclusion that until proven wrong, draftubating from here on out while Snott Pissboyoli helms this franchise is akin to being a Yakuza gang member who fucks up big time once a year until he has no fingers left with which to draftubate.

In short, getting bent out of shape about a future prospect of the ultra-talented variety is utterly pointless. Unless he is as dull as mayonnaise and fits in to this absurd "no sizzle allowed/winning without stars"-horseshit; we ain't getting him.

I have come to the conclusion you are flaming dumbass. Now go get your lover Zombie and draftubate each other and don't make me sick Skip on you either.

philfree
10-14-2009, 08:49 PM
Well you have your Draftubators, wanting to build a championship team, Franchise QB, using the draft, making solid moves to better the team... Score lots of points, crush your opponent type of team.

Then you have your True Fan 9-7 crowd, they just want enough to re-live the glory years of Marty, a Game manager QB, good defense and a first round ass whipping/embarrasement... squeak by with a 9-6 win, 3 yards and a cloud of shit offense...

I don't think this is true at this point. The Chiefs are on new ground and all the things you reference are nothing but irrelevant. The Chiefs are 2 and infinity......."True Fan" means nothing to me.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-14-2009, 08:50 PM

Yes.
This.
Rep.

I have come to the conclusion you are flaming dumbass. Now go get your lover Zombie and draftubate each other and don't make me sick Skip on you either.

He's still not speaking to me for pissing on the toilet seat.

Reerun_KC
10-14-2009, 08:51 PM
I don't think this is true at this point. The Chiefs are on new ground and all the things you reference are nothing but irrelevant. The Chiefs are 2 and infinity......."True Fan" means nothing to me.

So? They mean nothing to me either... Either side of this little clic... Could care less... Just calling it as I see it...

So I guess were even then... :D

dirk digler
10-14-2009, 08:55 PM

That is the biggest load of crap I have read on here...well except the one that said Thigpen < McNabb. But I digress.

The only thing the draftubators care about is scoring with each other. They wouldn't know a good draft choice if it sat on their lap and spun. Heck you had NoNutz in the draft thread make fun of certain people for wanting to draft O-Line by saying "OH noes Cassel is going to get killed now." :spock: Dumbass.

dirk digler
10-14-2009, 08:56 PM
Yes.
This.
Rep.

That is because most female tranny's haven't learned how to squat and piss

Reaper16
10-14-2009, 08:57 PM
That is the biggest load of crap I have read on here...well except the one that said Thigpen < McNabb. But I digress.

The only thing the draftubators care about is scoring with each other. They wouldn't know a good draft choice if it sat on their lap and spun. Heck you had NoNutz in the draft thread make fun of certain people for wanting to draft O-Line by saying "OH noes Cassel is going to get killed now." :spock: Dumbass.
LMAO

Reerun_KC
10-14-2009, 08:58 PM

Theres a lot of love in the air.... ROFL

Regardless, JMO on it...

See the same thing every year here during the months leading up to the draft.

ChiefsCountry
10-14-2009, 08:59 PM
I still would like to know how a term by the biggest douche on the Planet has stuck.

philfree
10-14-2009, 09:00 PM
I still would like to know how a term by the biggest douche on the Planet has stuck.

'True Fan' or 'Daftubator'?

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-14-2009, 09:01 PM
That is because most female tranny's haven't learned how to squat and piss

You will wash your mouth out and say five Hail Castle's young man.

Reaper16
10-14-2009, 09:03 PM
'True Fan' or 'Daftubator'?

Carl Peterson isn't on the planet and he came up with 'True Fan.'

milkman
10-14-2009, 09:03 PM

That's a sticky question.

Skip Towne
10-14-2009, 09:04 PM

Who is the biggest douche on the Planet? I mean there are a lot of them. I thought ROR had the lead.

ChiefsCountry
'Draftubator'?

Its a freaking Hooter the Rapist creation.

dirk digler

Does it hurt your stinky vagina? Or are you going to leave again for months so you can draftubate alone with a picture of Travis?

I also don't understand why you called yourself ChiefsCountry. The Chiefs don't play in the country they play in the city. :spock: Dumbass

dirk digler
10-14-2009, 09:06 PM
You will wash your mouth out and say five Hail Castle's young man.

I am not one of your little boys Father John

Reerun_KC
Does it hurt your stinky vagina? Or are you going to leave again for months so you can draftubate alone with a picture of Travis?

I also don't understand why you called yourself ChiefsCountry. The Chiefs don't play in the country they play in the city. :spock: Dumbass

Damn dude, who poured a cup of sand into your vagina today?

Run out of vagisil?

ChiefsCountry

ROFL I like the new dirk.

RJ
10-14-2009, 09:07 PM
Is there a Draftubator list posted anywhere? I'm interested in knowing whether there might be a correlation between Draftubators and politics. I'd appreciate any reference material that might be available.

dirk digler
10-14-2009, 09:09 PM
Damn dude, who poured a cup of sand into your vagina today?

Run out of vagisil?

Was Reerun the retard in Good Times? Or was that Fat Albert?

soundmind
10-14-2009, 09:10 PM
If this is a Drafturbator love forum, where does one get a catch-rag around here? ...or do we just throw it on the floor wherever...?

Herm & Carl are all that needs to be said concerning the current state of the Chiefs franchise, especially in terms of Draft efficacy. The record speaks for itself...in volumes. As much as I liked the guy, I don't even start the QB conversation at Sanchez....not making a move on Matt Ryan was one of the most ridiculous things this franchise never did.

Reerun_KC
10-14-2009, 09:11 PM

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff102/Slimtiger/When%20in%20Despair/dynomite.jpg (javascript:void(0);)

Mecca
10-14-2009, 09:11 PM
Now lets be fair no one likes the Zombie guy just the same as no one likes Retardian or Passin By.

dirk digler
10-14-2009, 09:12 PM
If this is a Drafturbator love forum, where does one get a catch-rag around here? ...or do we just throw it on the floor wherever...?

Herm & Carl are all that needs to be said concerning the current state of the Chiefs franchise, especially in terms of Draft efficacy. The record speaks for itself...in volumes. As much as I liked the guy, I don't even start the QB conversation at Sanchez....not making a move on Matt Ryan was one of the most ridiculous things this franchise never did.

Since your name is Soundmind I know you are not a draftubator. If you do decide to switch sides you most likely have to catch instead of pitch being the new guy and all

ChiefsCountry
10-14-2009, 09:13 PM
Now lets be fair no one likes the Zombie guy just the same as no one likes Retardian or Passin By.

Or Buster Hymen

Reerun_KC
10-14-2009, 09:13 PM

No one likes me Mecca? :(

Mecca
10-14-2009, 09:14 PM
Or Buster Hymen

Oh cmon you have to love a poster who has no real take other than to call people dumbasses.

dirk digler

Whatever Trav, Here's a Quarter call someone who cares

Reaper16
Zombie guy = Pioli Zombie
Retardian = TheGuardian
Passin By = Just Passin By

Mecca
10-14-2009, 09:15 PM

You see your name on that list somewhere, I dont.

Reaper16
Damn; the direct song reference.

Mecca

I'm going to call your ex now.

Reerun_KC
You see your name on that list somewhere, I dont.
:doh!:

dirk digler
10-14-2009, 09:16 PM
Oh cmon you have to love a poster who has no real take other than to call people dumbasses.

No wonder no one likes you

Mecca
10-14-2009, 09:19 PM
What are you talking about, everyone loves me.

HemiEd
10-14-2009, 09:19 PM

Amotherfuckingmen!

Saccopoo
10-14-2009, 09:21 PM

Taylor Mays hasn't wrapped up on a tackle in four years and would be a complete waste of any pick in the top three rounds. You can get the same player with better fundamentals and technique in the fourth round and lower.

If the Chiefs don't draft an offensive tackle with the first pick, we are going to be put into a hole for another season, perpetuating the train wreck that is the offense. I don't care if he's a left tackle or right tackle. The position needs to be addressed.

Reerun_KC
10-14-2009, 09:22 PM
Taylor Mays hasn't wrapped up on a tackle in four years and would be a complete waste of any pick in the top three rounds. You can get the same player with better fundamentals and technique in the fourth round and lower.

If the Chiefs don't draft an offensive tackle with the first pick, we are going to be put into a hole for another season, perpetuating the train wreck that is the offense. I don't care if he's a left tackle or right tackle. The position needs to be addressed.

ROFL

milkman
10-14-2009, 09:22 PM

What's Happening!

I'm cramping....

Mecca
10-14-2009, 09:23 PM

I'd love to see you as a GM your team would lose close games every week because it has no playmakers.

dirk digler
10-14-2009, 09:23 PM
What are you talking about, everyone loves me.

You, Dane and Hamas in a 3-way doesn't count sorry

ChiefsCountry
10-14-2009, 09:24 PM
I'd love to see you as a GM your team would lose close games every week because it has no playmakers.

And a bunch of Mormons as well. :D

milkman
10-14-2009, 09:24 PM

He's Carl?

dirk digler
10-14-2009, 09:26 PM
What's Happening!

I'm cramping....

Cramping ususally occurs after heavy anal sex. You should hold off on the milk bottles for awhile

milkman
10-14-2009, 09:30 PM
Cramping ususally occurs after heavy anal sex. You should hold off on the milk bottles for awhile

Just in case you aren't aware, there was a character "Shirley" on the show "What's Happening!" in which "ReRun" was a featured character, whose catch phrase was "I'm cramping".

If you did know that already, and was just running with the new stchick, then carry on.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-14-2009, 09:33 PM

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ssC77hapv0g&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ssC77hapv0g&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

dirk digler
10-14-2009, 09:34 PM
Just in case you aren't aware, there was a character "Shirley" on the show "What's Happening!" in which "ReRun" was a featured character, whose catch phrase was "I'm cramping".

If you did know that already, and was just running with the new stchick, then carry on.

Of course I knew that :moon:

dirk digler
10-14-2009, 09:35 PM
Oh look The Matrix is back.

Sam Hall
10-14-2009, 09:38 PM
I have confidence that Eric Berry will be the consensus choice on this board.

Time and free agency will prove this to be true.

We're not gonna argue about this like we did last off-season:)

dirk digler
10-14-2009, 09:41 PM

I always heard that Nebraska fans are dumb but now I see it is true

DeezNutz
10-14-2009, 09:43 PM
It's charming to see that Dirk's balls have finally dropped.

I thought the new avi was foretelling a change.

DaneMcCloud
10-14-2009, 09:46 PM

I'll bet you 10,000 in casino cash that he can't keep this persona up for 7 more days.

No lapsing, even in the DC.

DeezNutz
10-14-2009, 09:49 PM
I'll bet you 10,000 in casino cash that he can't keep this persona up for 7 more days.

In DC?

People still venture into that fucking pit?

Yeah, if you need casino cash, just ask. I understand that you live in fly-over country, and I'm not opposed to helping the little people.

dirk digler
10-14-2009, 09:49 PM

I bet you have alot of experience with Dane's ball dropping in your mouth

DaneMcCloud
10-14-2009, 09:50 PM
In DC?

Yeah, if you need casino cash, just ask. I understand that you live in fly-over country, and I'm not opposed to helping the little people.

LMAO

OnTheWarpath15
10-14-2009, 09:50 PM
In DC?

LMAO

dirk digler
10-14-2009, 09:52 PM

Casino cash? Seriously? You hollywood types are so cheap.

DeezNutz
10-14-2009, 09:53 PM
I bet you have alot of experience with Dane's ball dropping in your mouth

Hmm....hadn't mentioned them. But they did just come out of your figurative mouth. Ironic.

I look forward to unpacking more moments of your homoerotic diction.

I like the more forceful, dirk, though, with bigger tits to boot. He's throwing in the floor mats, ladies and gentlemen.

Sam Hall
10-14-2009, 09:53 PM
I don't see as much controversy this year with our first round pick.

I'm more interested in our second round picks and third round pick.

DeezNutz
10-14-2009, 09:55 PM

Because of battered-fan syndrome.

Two nights before the draft, I'll begin researching middle-of-the-first talent to put together my "official" mock.

DaneMcCloud
10-14-2009, 09:56 PM

I'm more interested in our second round picks and third round pick.

Says the guy who wanted us to draft Sanchez only to see him fail, all to spite Dane McCloud.

You're a SuperFan.

dirk digler
10-14-2009, 09:56 PM
Hmm....hadn't mentioned them. But they did just come out of your figurative mouth. Ironic.

I look forward to unpacking more moments of your homoerotic diction.

I like the more forceful, dirk, though, with bigger tits to boot. He's throwing in the floor mats, ladies and gentlemen.

It is kind of hard to mention them when you are still gurgling on them. Does she shave them for you?

Saccopoo
10-14-2009, 09:58 PM
And a bunch of Mormons as well. :D

Andy Reid is my head coach, Dave Campo is my assistant coach, Haoli Ngata my NT, Paul Kruger (Ravens) and Ryan Denney (Bills) my DE's, John Beck my QB, Chris Cooley (Redskins) and Todd Heap (Ravens) my TE's; Kevin Curtis (Eagles) and Austin Collie (Colts) my WR, Aaron Francisco (Cardinals) and Eric Weddle (Chargers) at S; Eric Heitman (49ers), Duece Lutui (Cardinals), Shawn Murphy (Dolphins), Samson Satele (Raiders) and Cory Procter (Cowboys) on the OL, Bryan Kehl (Giants) and Brady Poppinga (Packers) at LB, Spencer Larsen (Broncos) at FB...

Oh my heck!

Mormons are everywhere!

Sam Hall
10-14-2009, 09:59 PM
Because of battered-fan syndrome.

Two nights before the draft, I'll begin researching middle-of-the-first talent to put together my "official" mock.

I'd like to think it's because this year's draft has more talent and we have already identified some elite prospects.

milkman
10-14-2009, 10:00 PM
Says the guy who wanted us to draft Sanchez only to see him fail, all to spite Dane McCloud.

You're a SuperFan.

Hey....Fuck you.

I don't know. It sounded good and was cathartic.

DaneMcCloud
10-14-2009, 10:00 PM
I'd like to think it's because this year's draft has more talent and we have already identified some elite prospects.

"We"?

Is this the Royal "We"?

Or do you work in the Chiefs front office now?

DaneMcCloud
10-14-2009, 10:01 PM
Hey....Fuck you.

I don't know. It sounded good and was cathartic.

Can you believe that dickbag, Sam Hall?

JFC.

To spite ME.

Saccopoo
10-14-2009, 10:02 PM

You don't pick a safety in the top five!!!!!! Ever.

Waste, waste, waste, waste.

You don't want to piss this guy off:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/newsok-photos/527106/w280.jpg

DaneMcCloud
10-14-2009, 10:03 PM

Orange is teh ghey

DeezNutz
10-14-2009, 10:04 PM

That's a more hopeful approach.

But we're all taking over-the-counter creams to stop the Tyson Jackson burn because of the fear that he wouldn't make it past the single biggest dipshit in the league who holds sway in Cleveland.

So, we can dream all we want about guys like Berry, Mays, etc., but if people can't see the metaphoric 5 tech. coming down the pike, they're blind.

dirk digler
10-14-2009, 10:06 PM

Great now you have done it. The draftubators are going to be on you like flies on shit

DaneMcCloud
10-14-2009, 10:07 PM

But we're all taking over-the-counter creams to stop the Tyson Jackson burn because of the fear that he wouldn't make it past the single biggest dipshit in the league who holds sway in Cleveland.

So, we can dream all we want about guys like Berry, Mays, etc., but if people can't see the metaphoric 5 tech. coming down the pike, they're blind.

Franchise right tackle.

FRANCHISE RIGHT TACKLE!

DeezNutz
10-14-2009, 10:09 PM
Franchise right tackle.

FRANCHISE RIGHT TACKLE!

50-50.

If I'm betting, it's either RT or Cody. And I'm going to be television shopping.

Reaper16
10-14-2009, 10:11 PM
50-50.

If I'm betting, it's either RT or Cody. And I'm going to be television shopping.
Hawkins? I know we need a QB but that's stretching it a bit.

dirk digler
10-14-2009, 10:13 PM
50-50.

You never know they may surprise you. If I was to guess it would be OL than either Berry or Mays.

DaneMcCloud
10-14-2009, 10:16 PM
Casino cash? Seriously? You hollywood types are so cheap.

Anti-Semitism is alive and well

DeezNutz
10-14-2009, 10:16 PM
Hawkins? I know we need a QB but that's stretching it a bit.

I just came from the Hali thread to an even more impressive level of suck.

Fucking Cody and Dan Hawkins...ROFL

dirk digler
10-14-2009, 10:17 PM
Anti-Semitism is alive and well

LMAO That is a first

Saccopoo
10-14-2009, 10:19 PM
Franchise right tackle.

FRANCHISE RIGHT TACKLE!

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2009/0824/recruit_g_rokung1_600.jpg

Whoops. The above is going to be our new franchise left tackle. Here is your new franchise left guard:

http://cdn.picapp.com/ftp/Images/2/1/b/1/PicImg_Tampa_Bay_Buccaneers_9202.jpg

And this my good friends, is your new FRANCHISE RIGHT TACKLE:

http://www.nationalchamps.net/2009/sub/pics/small/utah_zane_beadles.jpg

DaneMcCloud
10-14-2009, 10:19 PM
LMAO That is a first

Hey Bro, you wanna play my game?

LMAO

You're dealing with the Master.

:D

milkman
10-14-2009, 10:23 PM

LMAO

Wait, this is the drafterbator thread

Masterbators are directed to the girlie thread.

dirk digler
10-14-2009, 10:26 PM

LMAO

BULLSHIT...BULL MOTHERFUCKING SHIT

DaneMcCloud
10-14-2009, 10:27 PM
BULLSHIT...BULL MOTHERFUCKING SHIT

Copying the Master is the same as paying homage to the Master.

Thanks you, young Padawan.

DaneMcCloud
10-14-2009, 10:28 PM
Wait, this is the drafterbator thread

Masterbators are directed to the girlie thread.

I guess you missed the part about "Dirk" being an Anti-Semitic and hating all Hollywood Jews.

dirk digler
10-14-2009, 10:29 PM
Copying the Master is the same as paying homage to the Master.

Thanks you, young Padawan.

At least I am not paying with Casino Cash cheap ass

DaneMcCloud
10-14-2009, 10:32 PM
At least I am not paying with Casino Cash cheap ass

I'd like you to know that the Jewish Holiday of The Festival of Booths just ended, where many Jewish Hollywood folks slept in tents in the backyards of their sprawling mansions for an entire week to memorialize their holiday.

In addition, the Day of Atonement was Monday.

Got something on your mind, "Dirk"?

milkman
10-14-2009, 10:32 PM
I guess you missed the part about "Dirk" being an Anti-Semitic and hating all Hollywood Jews.

I miss that kind of stuff religiously.

DaneMcCloud
10-14-2009, 10:33 PM
I miss that kind of stuff religiously.

LMAO

dirk digler
10-14-2009, 10:37 PM
I'd like you to know that the Jewish Holiday of The Festival of Booths just ended, where many Jewish Hollywood folks slept in tents in the backyards of their sprawling mansions for an entire week to memorialize their holiday.

In addition, the Day of Atonement was Monday.

Got something on your mind, "Dirk"?

I bet they got their tents from a Samaritan Center cheap asses

Simply Red
10-14-2009, 10:39 PM
Who the **** is chief redeyes?

thith

DaneMcCloud
10-14-2009, 10:40 PM
I bet they got their tents from a Samaritan Center cheap asses

Dude...

Simply Red
10-14-2009, 10:42 PM
I'm just kidding Phil.

this is the only real reason i like you, you have roots, other wise, well...... I'm just really mad at you right now.

dirk digler
10-14-2009, 10:43 PM
Dude...

haha got you back I win

DaneMcCloud
10-14-2009, 10:43 PM
haha got you back I win

No

Saccopoo
10-14-2009, 10:44 PM
Oh, I also forgot to include a pic of the new franchise center:

http://multimedia.heraldinteractive.com/images/644913f421_bc07272009.jpg

and your new franchise right guard:

http://www.nfldraftdog.com/draftdogimages/2010%20prospects/ciron-black.jpg

Also the franchise ILB:

http://www2.baylor.edu/baylorproud/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/joe-paw-2007.jpg

The franchise edge rusher:

http://media.scout.com/Media/Image/48/483533.jpg

And franchise tight end:

http://cdn3.sbnation.com/photo_images/28487/29211_Dennis_Pitta__Reggie_Rembert.jpg

It's going to be a glorious new era after the 2010 draft!

dirk digler
10-14-2009, 10:46 PM
No

no what?

philfree
10-14-2009, 10:55 PM
Leave you kids alone for a minute and this is what you do? LOL

Saccopoo
10-14-2009, 11:24 PM
And soon our new franchise center...

http://mvn.com/horsecollar/pimp.jpg

That dude is too fat and doesn't have the athleticism to play center.

Hootie
10-15-2009, 03:58 AM
I shall chime in:

As a "true fan" who was extremely frustrated with that term being thrown around by the "know-it-alls" who considered the Willie Roaf trade a terrible trade for this franchise...users who valued 6th round picks more than established, veteran players...those who thought 7th round picks should be a hit every time...those who knew everything about anything...those who took Vernon Gholston over Matt Ryan for a team with no QB...those who took Mark Sanchez #3 overall when the team they were drafting for had already traded #34 overall for a QB that very season...

I figured...boy, these dudes sure love the draft as much as I love tits...and when I see tits...I sure like to masturbate...so I assumed when they talked draft, naturally...they were masturbating...so why not put the two together?

Drafturbating. Drafturbators. It's catchy! The only problem is...a lot of people seem to miss the 'r' and they call them draftubators...which isn't quite as catchy.

And I consider these people to be the TRUE drafturbators (don't worry, they have their leaches just like us "true fans")...

Drafturbators: Hamas, Mecca, OTWP, Dane

Those are the leaders. By far...they follow one another around in Chiefs related threads, pos rep each other countlessly...basically turn every Chiefs thread into a love fest amongst one another and they all agree with every single point the other makes so any "true fan" that has ANY DIFFERENT OPINION or take gets blasted in the chin by their large drafturbating buhkakke shots. I mean...I'm pretty sure those four guys might be the same person...and if they aren't...I'm pretty sure they've all at least have had sex (except for maybe mecca...I don't think anyone would have sex with that guy.)

They also have leaches...guys who follow them around and PRAY they are accepted into their circle jerk once or twice a week...like, I'm pretty sure if Hamas told ROR to suck his dick, he would do it, no questions ask...and if Hamas told him he preferred his cock suckers not to have gag reflexes...he'd try his darndest to get every inch...even if he had the biggest gag reflex...of all time.

He's the big leach...other include Reaper and ChiefsCountry...those guys are awful.

Now...some members who ARE NOT DRAFTURBATORS...NOT TRUE FANS...just overall great football posters...those include:

tk13, Milkman, hitsmaque, the talking can

These guys are totally, 100% objective and form their own opinions and stick to them, and don't change them because they don't get approval from the first wives club...err the Drafturbators.

Hootie
10-15-2009, 04:03 AM
I will say...I do enjoy talking to Dane during the games in the chatroom...and Mecca and Hamas are cool in non-football threads...

I just wish there would be some sort of function that would merge all of their posts into one post...since they all say the same thing, insults included...well, hamas gets a little creative with his insults when he doesn't have a point or rebuttal...to deflect someone else's post to make him still appear to be super witty even though he's really just totally ignoring any sort of counter claim to his constant know-it-all draft Vernon Gholston over Matt Ryan bullllshit.

If Carl took Gholston over Ryan #1 overall last year...and Gholston was still riding pine this year...he wouldn't shut up about it...it would be even worse around here than it already is.

Pioli Zombie
10-15-2009, 05:40 AM
Yes.
This.
Rep.

I know it wasn't you. It was Sanchez when he crapped himself.
Posted via Mobile Device

dirk digler
10-15-2009, 07:49 AM
Hootie good job coming up with the name and don't take no shit off the draftubators. If you need my help just PM me and I will put them in their place like I did last night especially that NoNutz guy.

SenselessChiefsFan
10-15-2009, 07:56 AM
It is funny, because most in here are wrong on occasion and right on occasion. No matter how 'informed' we are, we never have the full story, and can never form an accurate opinion of the situation.

Even with King Carl and Herm, there were secrets. And now, there are even more.

The whole 'I know I'm right and will insult anyone who dissagrees with me' thing is pretty tired.

The whole board, especially guys like Mecca and Dane talked about how horrible Hali would be. And yet, he is the best guy on the defense right now.

Hey, I said Sanchez would be average at best, and he is on course to prove me wrong.

No one on this board is without a stupid or wrong opinion from time and again.

I just don't understand the name calling and hostility.

DaneMcCloud
10-15-2009, 09:37 AM
The whole board, especially guys like Mecca and Dane talked about how horrible Hali would be. And yet, he is the best guy on the defense right now.

This is patently false.

I;ve said on several occasions that Hali has the heart of a champion and would work his ass off. He's the classic overachiever. I said just last night that he's the only guy that's really worth a crap in the linebacking corp (and have said that in the past as well).

Urine idiot.

SenselessChiefsFan
10-15-2009, 09:42 AM
This is patently false.

I;ve said on several occasions that Hali has the heart of a champion and would work his ass off. He's the classic overachiever. I said just last night that he's the only guy that's really worth a crap in the linebacking corp (and have said that in the past as well).

Urine idiot.

You also said that he would be a total failure at linebacker. I was one of very few who said this will be a great thing for Hali, that he will play his best in this system. I explained how it works to his strengths and masks his weaknesses.

But, you and Mecca told me how ignorant I was.

There were several others as well. You guys spun tales of Hali blowing coverage after coverage.

Hey we are all wrong... but your self opinion is ridiculous.

DaneMcCloud
10-15-2009, 09:44 AM
You also said that he would be a total failure at linebacker. I was one of very few who said this will be a great thing for Hali, that he will play his best in this system. I explained how it works to his strengths and masks his weaknesses.

There were several others as well. You guys spun tales of Hali blowing coverage after coverage.

I don't believe so, Champ.

And let's not get ahead of ourselves here. No one's talking All-Pro.

He may be the best player on a shit defense but in another city, he'd be a complimentary player at best.

dirk digler
10-15-2009, 09:50 AM
I see Dane McDouchebag is back and talking out his ass again while wearing his penny loafers.

SenselessChiefsFan
10-15-2009, 09:51 AM
I don't believe so, Champ.

And let's not get ahead of ourselves here. No one's talking All-Pro.

He may be the best player on a shit defense but in another city, he'd be a complimentary player at best.

On another defense, he would have help and better sack numbers and be known as one of the better players in the league. Not 'great'... but more than 'complimentary'. Even now, you are chewing the edges trying to play both sides... not really admit you were wrong, but act like you are big enough to give the guy credit.

When you have only one good pass rusher, it is pretty easy to neutralize him. Especially when the guy on the other side has no hope of getting there.

DaneMcCloud
10-15-2009, 09:52 AM

You're fucking stupid. And wrong. And just plain dumb.

I went through 4 pages of replies using the Advanced Search. NO WHERE did I state that Hali would "suck" or that he'd be "terrible" or anything of the sort.

Some of other guys were very hard on him but hell, I even got into it with Sauto when defending Hali as an average player.

Please pull your deformed head out of your oversized ass.

And then shut the fuck up.

DaneMcCloud
10-15-2009, 09:54 AM
On another defense, he would have help and better sack numbers and be known as one of the better players in the league. Not 'great'... but more than 'complimentary'. Even now, you are chewing the edges trying to play both sides... not really admit you were wrong, but act like you are big enough to give the guy credit.

When you have only one good pass rusher, it is pretty easy to neutralize him. Especially when the guy on the other side has no hope of getting there.

I wasn't "wrong", FUCKSTICK.

He's pretty easy to "neutralize" due to his flat-feet and not so nimble moves.

Again, Dumbass, he's not a fucking Pro Bowl player. He's just someone you have to account for each week.

Unlike the other 10 guys on the field.

dirk digler
10-15-2009, 10:02 AM

I went through 4 pages of replies using the Advanced Search. NO WHERE did I state that Hali would "suck" or that he'd be "terrible" or anything of the sort.

Some of other guys were very hard on him but hell, I even got into it with Sauto when defending Hali as an average player.

You are wrong as usual

Who's going to get the sacks? Hali? LMAO

Hali is awesome.

Herm old me.

SenselessChiefsFan
10-15-2009, 10:03 AM
I wasn't "wrong", ****STICK.

He's pretty easy to "neutralize" due to his flat-feet and not so nimble moves.

Again, Dumbass, he's not a ****ing Pro Bowl player. He's just someone you have to account for each week.

Unlike the other 10 guys on the field.

Why do you think the other team has to account for him?

Cuz he's just 'complimentary'.....

Bringing up his flat feet and not so nimble moves....lol.

Funny, he was in on a three man rush that actually got pressure on Romo. Amazing, what with his flat feet and not so nimble moves.

He gets doubled and he still has to play his coverage responsibilities in base defense. And, he still gets pressure regularly.

I don't go through threads to prove what other people said. Frankly, I don't have the time.

But, even now, you don't give him the credit that he is due.

SenselessChiefsFan
10-15-2009, 10:03 AM
You are wrong as usual

Big surprise.... color me shocked.

dirk digler
10-15-2009, 10:08 AM
Big surprise.... color me shocked.

The draftubators have never been right about anything except guessing each other's colored underwear

L.A. Chieffan
10-15-2009, 10:11 AM
The draftubators have never been right about anything except guessing each other's colored underwear

They (me) weren't right about Jackson being a stupid fucking pick at #3?

Wait for it.....

''THERE WASN'T ANYBODY ELSE THERE FOR US!"

"IT'S TOO EARLY TO TELL!"

''THIS DRAFT SUXED!"

Mr. Laz
10-15-2009, 10:11 AM
blasted in the chin by their large drafturbating buhkakke shots.ROFLROFL

jidar
10-15-2009, 10:13 AM
Is that what a drafturbator is? Someone who argues about the draft?

I've been using the term to mean someone who overvalues draft picks, usually at the expense of current players.

SenselessChiefsFan
10-15-2009, 10:14 AM

I see why guys are just so annoyed with them. They are a bunch of self important jerks who take turns dutch ruddering each other on a pointless fan message board.

Even still, they have had good points at times. They just really have an inflated opinion of themselves and devalue any opinion that is not in line with their own.

jidar
10-15-2009, 10:14 AM
They (me) weren't right about Jackson being a stupid ****ing pick at #3?

Wait for it.....

''THIS DRAFT SUXED!"

So it's established that Jackson was a stupid pick?

L.A. Chieffan
10-15-2009, 10:15 AM
That's established that Jackson was a stupid pick?

you think it was a good pick?

dirk digler
10-15-2009, 10:17 AM
I see why guys are just so annoyed with them. They are a bunch of self important jerks who take turns dutch ruddering each other on a pointless fan message board.

Even still, they have had good points at times. They just really have an inflated opinion of themselves and devalue any opinion that is not in line with their own.

They rudder each other all right. They each take turns with each other except for NoNutz he is the designated catcher I am sure you can guess why.

SenselessChiefsFan
10-15-2009, 10:19 AM
They (me) weren't right about Jackson being a stupid ****ing pick at #3?

Wait for it.....

''THIS DRAFT SUXED!"

Okay, I have not been 'enamored' with the Jackson pick.

The difference is that I at least try to understand where the team is going, and why they do what they do.

Is he who I would have chosen? No. But, do I understand why they did it? Do I think they had better options? Yes. Do I think he is a huge mistake? No. A huge bust? No.

The thing about Herm and Pioli... they would rather draft guys that like football over a guy that has more talent who isn't as motivated.

A guy like DJ or Ryan Sims will never be drafted by Pioli. Now, Jackson may never be a superstar... but he is a high effort player.

You have to draft guys that love the game, and it is even better if you can draft guys that love to work at the game. There is a difference.

And, there are many guys who only play for the money and fame. And, IF those guys don't have success, they are more likely to put less into it rather than more.

The other kind of kid is determined. If they don't have success they work harder.

DaneMcCloud
10-15-2009, 10:21 AM
You are wrong as usual

Hey, Fuck you, Asswipe.

How many sacks does Hali have through 5 games?

TWO.

TWO through 5 games.

Wow, that's amazing.

Go fuck yourself.

DaneMcCloud
10-15-2009, 10:23 AM
They rudder each other all right. They each take turns with each other except for NoNutz he is the designated catcher I am sure you can guess why.

Yeah, and you're such a contributor around here.

You're fucking more worthless than that sack of shit you just quoted.

Go back to the DC and spew some more of your patented bullshit, okay?

Leave the football talk to those who actually know something about the game.

Cockbreath.

NTTATWWT.

dirk digler
10-15-2009, 10:26 AM
Hey, Fuck you, Asswipe.

How many sacks does Hali have through 5 games?

TWO.

TWO through 5 games.

Wow, that's amazing.

Go fuck yourself.

I know it hurts to be wrong just send me some of your penny loafers and some Casino Cash and will call it even steven

Tiger's Fan
10-15-2009, 10:26 AM
You think that people who felt that Tamba Hali (and the rest of the Chiefs linebacking corp) weren't good needed two games to come to that conclusion?

I thought Hali was a bad pick in 2005 and I think he's a bad pick in 2009. He was chosen because of Carl's relationship with LJ's father and because he was "NFL Ready".

He was maxed out in college and was a poor draft decision.

Much like nearly every draft decision made by Carl Peterson during his 20 year reign of terror.

This is a ****ing stupid article.

The Chiefs drafts sucked until 2008 under Kuharich. Tamba Hali? Are you ****ing kidding me?

Between Hali's selection and the Chiefs next selection, Santonio Holmes, DeAngelo Williams, Nick Mangold, Joseph Addai, Mathias Kiawanuka, Sinorice Moss, Marcus McNeil and ****ing DeMeco Ryans were all chosen.

So in essence, Billy "K" pass on Pro-Bowl and near Pro Bowl level players and chose Tamba Hali.

That in itself is grounds for firing.

You're ****ing stupid. And wrong. And just plain dumb.

And then shut the **** up.

You are the single biggest liar on this board. Some people are just full of shit, but you are dishonest, a character flaw that I'm sure makes you fit in very well where you live.

DaneMcCloud
10-15-2009, 10:28 AM
I know it hurts to be wrong just send me some of your penny loafers and some Casino Cash and will call it even steven

Penny-loafers? WTF?

I've never owned a pair of those ghastly motherfuckers in my entire life.

Penny-loafers?

L.A. Chieffan
10-15-2009, 10:29 AM
I can see Jackson becoming just like another Sims. Get credit for playing on an outstanding defense in college, comes to pros and just looks 'lost', doesnt get it. He's not gonna get fat but he could have the same, or lack thereof, impact of a Sims

dirk digler
10-15-2009, 10:29 AM
Yeah, and you're such a contributor around here.

You're fucking more worthless than that sack of shit you just quoted.

Go back to the DC and spew some more of your patented bullshit, okay?

Leave the football talk to those who actually know something about the game.

Cockbreath.

NTTATWWT.

The only thing you know about the game of football is what channel it comes on. You don't even have a NFL team in gaywood\LA because you guys are so fucking stupid.

DaneMcCloud
10-15-2009, 10:30 AM
You are the single biggest liar on this board. Some people are just full of shit, but you are dishonest, a character flaw that I'm sure makes you fit in very well where you live.

First off, cocksucker, we were talking about Hali in the 3-4.

Secondly, please point out where I'm actually WRONG in my observation of Hali, his draft selection, why he was selected, and so on.

Come on motherfucker, dispute the FACTS!

DaneMcCloud
10-15-2009, 10:32 AM

Where I live? You're the most arrogant, disingenuous piece of fucking dogshit in this forum. You constantly berate other members yet have no fucking opinion of your own. You act as judge and jury to everyone around you.

That's really GREAT character you're displaying you fucking asshole.

Break's over. Get back to cooking those french fries, "Buster"!

Brock
The only thing you know about the game of football is what channel it comes on. You don't even have a NFL team in gaywood\LA because you guys are so ****ing stupid.

What's up with your hostility level this morning?

Mr. Laz

I've been using the term to mean someone who overvalues draft picks, usually at the expense of current players.
it's not just arguing, it's the overall level of "prickness" that goes along with every argument. They enjoy being dicks and fighting so each and every post no matter how innocent turns into a dogpile shitfest with all the drafturbators sucking each other off and doing whatever they can to turn the whole thing into a shit flinging assfest that the monkeys at the local zoo would be envious of.

dirk digler
10-15-2009, 10:33 AM
First off, cocksucker, we were talking about Hali in the 3-4.

Secondly, please point out where I'm actually WRONG in my observation of Hali, his draft selection, why he was selected, and so on.

Come on motherfucker, dispute the FACTS!

The facts are you are stupid and cheap. Dispute that

L.A. Chieffan
10-15-2009, 10:33 AM
The only thing you know about the game of football is what channel it comes on. You don't even have a NFL team in gaywood\LA because you guys are so fucking stupid.

:shake:

L.A. Chieffan
10-15-2009, 10:35 AM

why is it whenever people get into fights with I or Dane it comes down to the where we live? I dont talk shit about where you live.

DaneMcCloud
10-15-2009, 10:36 AM

Dirk has converted to Anti-Semitism

DaneMcCloud
10-15-2009, 10:38 AM
why is it whenever people get into fights with I or Dane it comes down to the where we live? I dont talk shit about where you live.

That's because they really HAVE no argument.

And this motherfucker doesn't have a thing to say.

He just throws shit in people's faces.

Tiger's Fan
10-15-2009, 10:38 AM
First off, one who sucks the penis, we were talking about Hali in the 3-4.

Come on mother****er, dispute the FACTS!

As I said, you are a liar. Once again you prove it is so, even though the facts were right there in your face.

DaneMcCloud
10-15-2009, 10:39 AM

Come on, Cocksucker.

Dispute the facts.

We're waiting.

You're not getting out of this one.

dirk digler
10-15-2009, 10:40 AM
Dirk has converted to Anti-Semitism

LMAO Not this shit again

SenselessChiefsFan
I can see Jackson becoming just like another Sims. Get credit for playing on an outstanding defense in college, comes to pros and just looks 'lost', doesnt get it. He's not gonna get fat but he could have the same, or lack thereof, impact of a Sims

Yeah, and I can see Jackson being the next great female comic... which is based as much in reality as your vision of him.

DaneMcCloud
As I said, you are a liar. Once again you prove it is so, even though the facts were right there in your face.

What "facts" cocksucker?

DISPUTE MY QUOTES.

Come on, Fuckbag.

'Hamas' Jenkins

It's his new schtick.

Mr. Laz
10-15-2009, 10:41 AM
cuz california is full of a bunch lying, commie bastiges ... everyone knows this except for all the lying,commie bastiges.

:)

dirk digler
10-15-2009, 10:43 AM
It's his new schtick.

Oh look The Matrix is back. Now we just need OTWP and Mecca to complete the force

Tiger's Fan
10-15-2009, 10:43 AM

You and I don't make location an issue in every other post we make. Dane tries to legitimize his own self importance by refering to his residence in the Hollywood hills.

L.A. Chieffan
10-15-2009, 10:44 AM
Yeah, and I can see Jackson being the next great female comic... which is based as much in reality as your vision of him.

oh ok, so you have no response to the fact that he put up underwhelming statistics despite playing for a loaded defense and one of the biggest knocks going into the combine was he "can't rush the passer" AND "lacks good run-awareness".

Let's see can't rush the passer. Check.
Can't stop the run. Check.
Played for LSU. Check. WOOOOHOOOO LETS MAKE HIM OUR #3 PICK BAYBEE!

Tiger's Fan
10-15-2009, 10:48 AM
What "facts" one who sucks the penis?

DISPUTE MY QUOTES.

Come on, ****bag.

Your quotes dispute what you're saying now. Do you mean to tell me that you even lie to yourself?

dirk digler
Ok I will come clean and apologize. I was just trying to have some fun but Dane wins I couldn't last 7 days because I am too nice of a guy.

But it was fun. :D

SenselessChiefsFan
oh ok, so you have no response to the fact that he put up underwhelming statistics despite playing for a loaded defense and one of the biggest knocks going into the combine was he "can't rush the passer" AND "lacks good run-awareness".

Let's see can't rush the passer. Check.
Can't stop the run. Check.
Played for LSU. Check. WOOOOHOOOO LETS MAKE HIM OUR #3 PICK BAYBEE!

First, as I stated above... didn't 'love' the pick.

Second, you are going off of scouting reports. Not to sound like a d!ck, but the guys who go off scouting reports either don't watch the players or don't know what they are looking at.

As a Georgia resident, the SEC is a pretty big deal around here. The guy was a very good college player that has a good combination of size and speed. He 'fits' the 3-4. He isn't a good 4-3 end. He would probably be a pretty good under tackle, but I like under tackles to be a little shorter to get better leverage.

Anyways, the point isn't that I am saying he is going to be a 'stud'. The point is to claim that he will be less than that based on some scouting report you read is pretty funny.

And, lot's of guys don't get it five games into their NFL career. Predicting that he will be a Ryan Sims type of bust is silly.

DaneMcCloud
10-15-2009, 10:50 AM
You and I don't make location an issue in every other post we make. Dane tries to legitimize his own self importance by refering to his residence in the Hollywood hills.

You're a fucking moron.

Seriously, a drooling, stuttering moron.

And ONCE AGAIN, you haven't disputed ANYTHING you quoted.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-15-2009, 10:51 AM
Ok I will come clean and apologize. I was just trying to have some fun but Dane wins I couldn't last 7 days because I am too nice of a guy.

But it was fun. :D

http://i41.tinypic.com/2lbcbap.jpg

L.A. Chieffan
First, as I stated above... didn't 'love' the pick.

Second, you are going off of scouting reports. Not to sound like a d!ck, but the guys who go off scouting reports either don't watch the players or don't know what they are looking at.

As a Georgia resident, the SEC is a pretty big deal around here. The guy was a very good college player that has a good combination of size and speed. He 'fits' the 3-4. He isn't a good 4-3 end. He would probably be a pretty good under tackle, but I like under tackles to be a little shorter to get better leverage.

Anyways, the point isn't that I am saying he is going to be a 'stud'. The point is to claim that he will be less than that based on some scouting report you read is pretty funny.

And, lot's of guys don't get it five games into their NFL career. Predicting that he will be a Ryan Sims type of bust is silly.

what it comes down to is, was it a good pick at #3?

the answer is no.

DaneMcCloud
Your quotes dispute what you're saying now. Do you mean to tell me that you even lie to yourself?

YOU pulled the quotes.

DISPUTE where I was wrong.

Otherwise, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

SenselessChiefsFan
10-15-2009, 10:52 AM
You're a ****ing moron.

Seriously, a drooling, stuttering moron.

And ONCE AGAIN, you haven't disputed ANYTHING you quoted.

The point was that you said that you didn't say that Hali sucked, or anything like that, when I called you and Mecca out for being wrong about him.

And, yet, it sure seems like you posted those things.... I mean, you are DaneMcCloud, correct?

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-15-2009, 10:54 AM

the answer is no.

Any time you can pay a guy 60 million dollars to be a complimentary guy, you've gotta do it.

L.A. Chieffan
10-15-2009, 10:55 AM
the only reason Hali gets attention from other teams is because theres nobody else. literally. nobody on this defense is worth even mentioning when it comes to other teams scouting the chiefs.

DaneMcCloud
10-15-2009, 10:56 AM

Come on, Asshole.

Break it down. Dispute where I was wrong.

Do it, Motherfucker.

Otherwise, I'm going to be on your fucking ass in every thread and every post to fucking man up.

Quite honestly, you are the biggest fucking asshole piece of shit this forum has ever seen.

I'd take Marlboro Chief and even Tom fucking Cash over your worthless ass.

SenselessChiefsFan
10-15-2009, 10:56 AM

the answer is no.

It wasn't the 'best' pick. But, I don't see a huge problem with it. I think DE in the 3-4 is one of the hardest positions to fill in that defense.

NT is probably a little harder, but I think the Chiefs, mistakenly, thought that Ron Edwards and Tank Tyler could do the job.

I don't think they saw anyone that could be an end.

Tiger's Fan
10-15-2009, 10:58 AM
The point was that you said that you didn't say that Hali sucked, or anything like that, when I called you and Mecca out for being wrong about him.

And, yet, it sure seems like you posted those things.... I mean, you are DaneMcCloud, correct?

A compulsive liar seldom recognizes himself as being what he is.

SenselessChiefsFan
10-15-2009, 10:59 AM
Any time you can pay a guy 60 million dollars to be a complimentary guy, you've gotta do it.

I bet a lot of teams would think Richard Seymour is worth 60 million dollars.

I find myself defending a pick I didn't love..... but the reality is that it is only five games in....and the calling of him to be a bust is at the very least, premature.

DaneMcCloud
10-15-2009, 10:59 AM

You have no balls.

Seriously.

You're like a Ken Doll.

All smooth in front.

SenselessChiefsFan
10-15-2009, 11:00 AM

He does seem to miss the point. I am sure he is just sitting back in his Hollywood Hills mansion counting his millions and doesn't have time to pay attention to the contradictions he posts.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-15-2009, 11:04 AM
I bet a lot of teams would think Richard Seymour is worth 60 million dollars.

I find myself defending a pick I didn't love..... but the reality is that it is only five games in....and the calling of him to be a bust is at the very least, premature.

Now you're ventriloquizing me, I said nothing about him being a bust, because your only defense is to say that he could be Dick Seymour.

Tiger's Fan
10-15-2009, 11:07 AM
He does seem to miss the point. I am sure he is just sitting back in his Hollywood Hills mansion counting his millions and doesn't have time to pay attention to the contradictions he posts.

Being a longtime member, I guess people just accept him for what he is without calling him on his shit. It's easy enough to disprove his tripe, I'm suprised more don't call it like it is.

DaneMcCloud
10-15-2009, 11:10 AM
Being a longtime member, I guess people just accept him for what he is without calling him on his shit. It's easy enough to disprove his tripe, I'm suprised more don't call it like it is.

And what is that, Cocksucker?

You're a fucking fool.

Speak to ME, Motherfucker.

SenselessChiefsFan
10-15-2009, 11:11 AM
Now you're ventriloquizing me, I said nothing about him being a bust, because your only defense is to say that he could be Dick Seymour.

Sorry, unfair generalization. I thought you were implying that.

SenselessChiefsFan
10-15-2009, 11:12 AM
And what is that, one who sucks the penis?

You're a ****ing fool.

Speak to ME, Mother****er.

Given your luxurious lifestyle and obvious importance, it is amazing you take so much time to curse at people who dissagree with you.

Tiger's Fan
10-15-2009, 11:14 AM
And what is that, one who sucks the penis?

You're a ****ing fool.

Speak to ME, Mother****er.

Theres a fool being exposed here, and it certainly isn't me.

Your list of defenders will be a short one, and very predictable.

DaneMcCloud
10-15-2009, 11:15 AM

Alright you fucking stupid motherfucker. I've had you on ignore for the past six months for a reason but I'll tell you what. I'll play your little fucking game and then I want you shut the FUCK UP.

--------------------------------------------------------

FWIW, I don't disagree with needing upgrades at all of our LB positions, and hopefully within the next year or two, the whole unit will be replaced. However, it is what it is. What's the point in continually beating this dead horse? Is this one of those "I told you so threads?" If so, congrats guys. You were all right after two games. Props to all of you.

You think that people who felt that Tamba Hali (and the rest of the Chiefs linebacking corp) weren't good needed two games to come to that conclusion?

How is this factually incorrect? Are you somehow disputing the fact that the linebacking corp hasn't been poor this season? If so, please explain.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I thought Hali was a bad pick in 2005 and I think he's a bad pick in 2009. He was chosen because of Carl's relationship with LJ's father and because he was "NFL Ready".

He was maxed out in college and was a poor draft decision.

Much like nearly every draft decision made by Carl Peterson during his 20 year reign of terror.

So, this is incorrect? That Carl DIDN'T have a relationship with Tali's position coach? That Hali wasn't maxed out?

You know, it's not a negative if it's the fucking truth.

----------------------------------------------------------

This is a fucking stupid article.

The Chiefs drafts sucked until 2008 under Kuharich. Tamba Hali? Are you fucking kidding me?

Between Hali's selection and the Chiefs next selection, Santonio Holmes, DeAngelo Williams, Nick Mangold, Joseph Addai, Mathias Kiawanuka, Sinorice Moss, Marcus McNeil and fucking DeMeco Ryans were all chosen.

So in essence, Billy "K" pass on Pro-Bowl and near Pro Bowl level players and chose Tamba Hali.

That in itself is grounds for firing.

Okay Buster and CockbagChiefsfan, please go ahead and tell us that Holmes, Williams, Mangold, Addai, Kiawanuka, Moss, McNiel and Ryans would have been WORSE selections than Hali.

Again, DUMBFUCKS, it's not a NEGATIVE comment if it's fact.

And no, Ken Doll, in no way did you dispute this quote BECAUSE ONCE A AGAIN, IT'S NOT A FUCKING NEGATIVE IF IT'S FACT.

Now, both of you run along and go fist fuck each other.

DaneMcCloud
10-15-2009, 11:16 AM
Theres a fool being exposed here, and it certainly isn't me.

Your list of defenders will be a short one, and very predictable.

Really?

Well since you've had ample time to dispute ANYTHING that I said in ANY of those quotes as a "negative", I'd say you don't have a fucking thing to add to the conversation, once again, proving that YOU are a complete fucking tool bag.

ChiefGator
10-15-2009, 11:18 AM

Hamas, I like you. You are a class act. Good looking guy too...

You owe me $60 mil.

MOhillbilly
10-15-2009, 11:18 AM
It smells like someone pissed on a campfire in here.

Tiger's Fan
10-15-2009, 11:19 AM
Alright you ****ing stupid mother****er. I've had you on ignore for the past six months for a reason but I'll tell you what. I'll play your little ****ing game and then I want you shut the **** UP.

--------------------------------------------------------

How is this factually incorrect? Are you somehow disputing the fact that the linebacking corp hasn't been poor this season? If so, please explain.

So, this is incorrect? That Carl DIDN'T have a relationship with Tali's position coach? That Hali wasn't maxed out?

You know, it's not a negative if it's the ****ing truth.

----------------------------------------------------------

Okay Buster and CockbagChiefsfan, please go ahead and tell us that Holmes, Williams, Mangold, Addai, Kiawanuka, Moss, McNiel and Ryans would have been WORSE selection than Hali.

Again, DUMB****S, it's not a NEGATIVE comment if it's fact.

And no, Ken Doll, in no way did you dispute this quote BECAUSE ONCE A AGAIN, IT'S NOT A ****ING NEGATIVE IF IT'S FACT.

Now, both of you run along and go fist **** each other.

LOL I can see the drool running down your face as you type.

You are as big of an idiot as I, and many others thought you were if you don't see the madness in your post.

PS: When you lie as often as you do, it's best to write these things down so you don't look like you do right now.

DaneMcCloud
10-15-2009, 11:21 AM
LOL I can see the drool running down your face as you type.

You are as big of an idiot as I, and many others thought you were if you don't see the madness in your post.

PS: When you lie as often as you do, it's best to write these things down so you don't look like you do right now.

Lying? Where did I lie?

You're fucking retarded.

You should really see someone about that.

And once again, you CANNOT and WILL NOT dispute ANYTHING I've written.

You're the LOSER.

I'm the WINNER.

Now, kindly FUCK OFF.

L.A. Chieffan
10-15-2009, 11:22 AM
Im not seeing where dane is lying. can you please point it out?

HemiEd
10-15-2009, 11:25 AM
the only reason Hali gets attention from other teams is because theres nobody else. literally. nobody on this defense is worth even mentioning when it comes to other teams scouting the chiefs.

That is kind of my take on it, doubt they are going to start game planning or hyping Flowers yet. The Chiefs traded the biggest impact player since DT.

Lumpy
10-15-2009, 11:30 AM
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j275/McLumpy78/Funny%20Stuff/300cruisetomtropicthunderlc12110-1.jpg

Dane makes Les Grossman look tame.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-15-2009, 11:31 AM

I'm inclined to agree. Berry and Mays make Pissboyoli's "Sizzle Meter" jump to dangerous, exciting levels; they must be avoided at all costs!

I shall chime i-

%(/

No you shan't. Back to the rubber room, rape-boy.

salame
10-15-2009, 11:33 AM
drafturbators?

DaneMcCloud
10-15-2009, 11:35 AM

He won't because he can't.

Like I said earlier, he's a living, breathing Ken Doll.

And he's fucking full of shit.

Tiger's Fan
10-15-2009, 11:41 AM

Dane proclaimed to sensible that NOWHERE had he ever said that Hali sucked or was a terrible player. In a few short minutes I pulled up several posts that contradicted him. Scroll up and you can read those posts. He's a liar. Get over it. I did.

DaneMcCloud
10-15-2009, 11:42 AM
Dane proclaimed to sensible that NOWHERE had he ever said that Hali sucked or was a terrible player. In a few short minutes I pulled up several posts that contradicted him. Scroll up and you can read those posts. He's a liar. Get over it. I did.

You're fucking stupid.

Seriously, FUCKING STUPID.

The words "sucked", "terrible" or any other extremely negative connotations were NOT used to describe Hali's play.

I factually pointed out that he was a bad draft pick, considering a half a dozen Pro Bowlers went behind him, that he's struggled along with the rest of the linebacking corp and that Carl chose him because of his relationship with LJ's father, Hali's position coach.

You proved NOTHING.

Expect that you're a hateful, spiteful, stupid, naive motherfucker.

Tiger's Fan
10-15-2009, 11:47 AM
You're ****ing stupid.

Seriously, ****ING STUPID.

The words "sucked", "terrible" or any other extremely negative connotations were NOT used to describe Hali's play.

I factually pointed out that he was a bad draft pick, considering a half a dozen Pro Bowlers went behind him, that he's struggled along with the rest of the linebacking corp and that Carl chose him because of his relationship with LJ's father, Hali's position coach.

You proved NOTHING.

Expect that you're a hateful, spiteful, stupid, naive mother****er.

Denial based on semantics is still just denial.

DaneMcCloud
10-15-2009, 12:05 PM
Denial based on semantics is still just denial.

I'm done with you.

You're truly are a fucking idiot.

Have fun with that.

Tiger's Fan
10-15-2009, 12:10 PM
I'm done with you.

You're truly are a ****ing idiot.

Have fun with that.

Congrats on looking like your usual self yet again today.

I'm sure we'll be seeing you being yourself again tomorrow.

philfree
10-15-2009, 12:12 PM
Well that thread went well. :D

Chiefnj2
10-15-2009, 12:12 PM
drafturbators?

A group of guys who every year get behind a certain player (last year Sanchez, year before Gholston) and basically refuse to discuss any other potential draft pick except to say someone is an idiot for mentioning the other player, or they don't understand draft value, or they are afraid to build a team the right way, or they are happy going 8-8. There is also a certain level of inconsistency and hypocrisy in their positions that they refuse to recognize.

DaneMcCloud
10-15-2009, 12:15 PM
Congrats on looking like your usual self yet again today.

I'm sure we'll be seeing you being yourself again tomorrow.

Look, Asshole: You "proved" nothing.

Even YOU can't point out where I supposedly "lied".

You're just another dumbfuck that think they matter.

You don't. You're absolutely irrelevant.

DaneMcCloud
10-15-2009, 12:16 PM
A group of guys who every year get behind a certain player (last year Sanchez, year before Gholston) and basically refuse to discuss any other potential draft pick except to say someone is an idiot for mentioning the other player, or they don't understand draft value, or they are afraid to build a team the right way, or they are happy going 8-8. There is also a certain level of inconsistency and hypocrisy in their positions that they refuse to recognize.

Would you put yourself in that category?

Just an honest question, not an indictment.

BigCatDaddy
10-15-2009, 12:33 PM

Is Taylor Mays this years choice? Dane?........Mecca?.......Hamas?

Brock
10-15-2009, 12:36 PM
I'd guess Eric Berry.

L.A. Chieffan
10-15-2009, 12:37 PM
we all know who mecca is going to want

DaneMcCloud
10-15-2009, 12:38 PM
Is Taylor Mays this years choice? Dane?........Mecca?.......Hamas?

I like Berry better than Mays.

Others will certainly disagree.

Either would be a fine choice, if those two players are the only choice.

Chiefnj2
10-15-2009, 12:46 PM
Would you put yourself in that category?

Just an honest question, not an indictment.

I didn't want Gholston. I tried to bring up his inconsistency in college and was told I was a retard, which may be true - but for other reasons. I didn't want Sanchez because I thought it was pretty clear that Pioli was going to go with Cassel come hell or highwater.

I would have drafted Curry. I understood why some people wanted Smith or Monroe.

I gave KC a draft grade of C-. I didn't like ignoring the OL and thought rounds 3-7 were pretty bad. I can rationalize the Jackson pick now that I see Pioli wanted to move into a 3-4 immediately rather than transition slowly through a 43 under. I still think Curry's a better LB than Jackson a 34 DE. I would have went with OL and pass rushers for most of the 2nd day of the draft.

DeezNutz
10-15-2009, 12:50 PM
I would have drafted Curry.

Oops, here's another ****ing idiot who doesn't understand positional value.

Pablo
10-15-2009, 12:51 PM
Haha. This thread is hilarious. How can anyone get this angry over a football message board? Dane, you need to take a break before you stroke out.

Srsly. Take a chill pill, brah.

Simply Red
10-15-2009, 12:53 PM
Well that thread went well. :D

ROFL love 'dem internetz fightz. I won't do it anymore.

CaliforniaChief
10-15-2009, 12:54 PM
I would readily admit inconsistencies in my positions. I'm sure I've said something one day and completely contradicted myself a few weeks later.

Pablo
10-15-2009, 12:55 PM
I'd guess Eric Berry.Yeah, the board will be buzzing about the two safeties all off-season. I'm down with Berry; but I'm not gonna be upset about grabbing Mays at all.

Hell, certain posters will fall in love with one guy and clamor and cry if we don't draft him. God knows I was all aboard the Vernon Gholston bandwagon 2 years ago, but was pretty stoked when Dorsey fell to us. Ah...the offseason is fast approaching.

Hootie
10-15-2009, 01:20 PM

it all lumps together...

Hootie
10-15-2009, 01:23 PM
Oops, here's another ****ing idiot who doesn't understand positional value.

LMAO

DaneMcCloud
10-15-2009, 01:25 PM
Haha. This thread is hilarious. How can anyone get this angry over a football message board? Dane, you need to take a break before you stroke out.

Srsly. Take a chill pill, brah.

I'm good. :D

I just seriously dislike that motherfucking piece of shit known as "Buster Hymen".

Besides the fact that he has one of THE most immature and asinine member names, he brings absolutely nothing to this forum other than his complete and utter hatred of the "Drafturbaters".

He's not funny, charming or witty. He's got absolutely zero insight. He's just an asshole.

He's a worthless prick.

Hootie
10-15-2009, 01:33 PM
I realize I have many of the same flaws as the drafturbators...

I absolutely hate when people don't agree with my takes...it's true. Of course, I do respect their football opinions...and a lot of the time, I do reference those very opinions as my own when talking to friends about the draft/current Chiefs players.

For instance, I absolutely blasted Hali on another board I'm on (a madden sim league) when asked about his value heading to the 3-4...talking about how "stiff his hips were" (don't even know what that means) and how he'd probably be cut because he'd be worthless in the 3-4...

I also pimped Gholston two years ago to a bunch of friends who said "who?" when he was drafted.

The fact of the matter is...these guys aren't "draft gurus"...they DO pay more attention to the draft than many of us...but the fact of the matter is...all they do is cherry pick their favorite scouting reports from their favorite draft experts...they don't REALLY break down tape...like I said...

I would LOVE TO SEE Mecca's draft board if we were to lock him in a room with thousands of tapes and then combine tapes...with no expert commentary...just mecca breaking down tapes and then getting a list of names for everyone who declares...

I bet you his draft board would be SO OFF, it wouldn't even be funny.

I mean...king shit himself HAMAS JENKINS drafted for the Dolphins two years ago and took Vernon Gholston over the likes of Jake Long, Glenn Dorsey AND Matt Ryan...the Dolphins...a team who turned to Chad "noodle arm" Pennington (who ended up being 2nd in the MVP race - even though the drafturbators referred to him as a Damon Huard clone)...yep, Vernon Gholston.

Hamas is just a witty deflector...I make point after point after point to that guy...and all he does is deflect it with some witty insult saying something about how I belong in a compost pile behind planned parenthood with all of my brothers and sisters or something stupid like that...just to get a few high fives from the drafturbators while deflecting any sort of rebuttal he may or may not have had to a point I may have or may not have made.

I made him look like a total asshole in a thread last year where everyone ganged up on him about it Hamas Jenkins style...what did he do? Gave me one last insult and then "cpiggy'd" me because he can't handle when he can't outwit his way around everything...

That guy is a classic example of "all talk"...I guarantee he has a lot of issues.

Hootie
10-15-2009, 01:35 PM
and lets all be honest...it's QUITE clear the best pick we could have made aftet Pioli traded for Cassel HAS GOT TO BE either A) Aaron Curry, B) Michael Oher or C) Michael Crabtree (remains to be seen)...

and had any of those three been drafted, the drafturbators would have had the same reaction as they did to Jackson...it was Sanchez or MELTDOWN...even though we knew for 2 god damn months it wasn't going to be Sanchez (Cassel).

DaneMcCloud
10-15-2009, 01:41 PM
and lets all be honest...it's QUITE clear the best pick we could have made aftet Pioli traded for Cassel HAS GOT TO BE either A) Aaron Curry, B) Michael Oher or C) Michael Crabtree (remains to be seen)...

and had any of those three been drafted, the drafturbators would have had the same reaction as they did to Jackson...it was Sanchez or MELTDOWN...even though we knew for 2 god damn months it wasn't going to be Sanchez (Cassel).

Don't forget Percy Harvin, Knowshon Moreno or even Vontae Davis.

And I think you're wrong: If a skill position player or Oher would have been chosen at #3 overall, there are people that would have been angry at first but the results on the field would have quieted most people.

It's hard to argue against Crabtree, Harvin, Moreno or Oher, considering all of those players fill a serious position of need.

The Chiefs could have just as easily signed Olshansky or Canty to fill TJ's spot and no one would even say a word.

Hootie
10-15-2009, 01:44 PM
if we drafted Oher and started him at RT like the Ravens...people would have shit a monkey NO MATTER HOW well he played...or if we moved Albert to guard...same thing.

I think they fugged up the Jackson pick...but not because they didn't take Sanchez...we knew for a LONG time before the draft Pioli chose Cassel...Sanchez was out of the picture.

That's what so frustrating about the friggin' Sanchez bullshit. In the MNF thread I was comparing Cassel to Brady (and how the Pats were better last year with Cassel than they are this year with Brady - mostly tongue in cheek) and someone told me that was an idiotic comparison? Really? It's idiotic to compare the 2008 starter of the Pats to the 2009 starter to the Pats...but it's totally logical to compare Cassel and Sanchez?

Jesus.

DaneMcCloud
10-15-2009, 01:54 PM
if we drafted Oher and started him at RT like the Ravens...people would have shit a monkey NO MATTER HOW well he played...or if we moved Albert to guard...same thing.

Yeah, I don't buy that, simply because if Oher were on this squad, we'd see a completely different offense on the field right now. The Chiefs would be able to run and pass far more effectively. They may have the same record as today and they may not.

But one thing's for certain: They'd have bookend tackles locked up for the next 5 years at minimum. And Chiefs fans LOVE a good offensive line.

I think they fugged up the Jackson pick...but not because they didn't take Sanchez...we knew for a LONG time before the draft Pioli chose Cassel...Sanchez was out of the picture.

Sanchez aside, there were several other players that would have had an immediate impact on the Chiefs offense. TJ hasn't had an immediate impact on the defense which makes his selection a poor decision. I'm not stating he's a poor player. I'm stating that at #3 overall, the Chiefs had a chance to get an impact, game-changer and chose not to do that.

That's the difficult part to deal with as a fan.

That's what so frustrating about the friggin' Sanchez bullshit. In the MNF thread I was comparing Cassel to Brady (and how the Pats were better last year with Cassel than they are this year with Brady - mostly tongue in cheek) and someone told me that was an idiotic comparison? Really? It's idiotic to compare the 2008 starter of the Pats to the 2009 starter to the Pats...but it's totally logical to compare Cassel and Sanchez?

Jesus.

Dude, I'm not touching that one. That's the same as OTWP58's stats that clearly show the Chiefs haven't improved in the overwhelming majority of categories over the first four games as last year.

Some take that as fact, some dismiss it as irrelevant.