PDA

View Full Version : Football Ron hates Todd Haley

T-post Tom
10-14-2009, 08:07 PM
Glenn Dorsey and Derrick Johnson On Trading Block? Take Haley too

by Ron Tepper

According to the NFL Network, with the NFL trading deadline ending October 20th, both Glenn Dorsey and Derrick Johnson are on the trading block.

Is anyone shocked? Does anyone care?

Yes, it seems that the current "REGIME" is not happy with the progress of Dorsey. You know, the man who 1 year ago had the fans dancing in the streets as the "Steal" of the greatest Chief Draft of all time and Cornerstone of the Franchise.

Yea that guy. The guy who is being forced to play a position he's never played before and has done so with maximum effort and no complaining. The consumate "TEAM" player who would do whatever is asked because the team comes "first".

Sounds familiar doesn't it? Has a nice ring to it.

Derrick Johnson may be out the door as well. You see he also is not performing well because HE TOO doesn't fit the system.

DJ is a guy who is meant to play in space to take advantage of his athleticism. Instead he's being forced to play inside and be a run stuffer. Hasn't worked out so I guess he can go as well. How I miss Tony Gonzalez and Jared Allen.

Well what I have to say is that maybe its time for Todd to go too.

He hasn't won a game. "Its only been 5 games have patience'? Its only been 5 games for Dorsey and Johnson in this new defense too isn't it?

Maybe Haley is not a good fit. EVERYONE IS RESPONSIBLE. Point the finger at the players? Fine. Maybe that finger should be pointed at everyone in this organization.

How many more top draft picks does this REGIME have to cut before management is happy. By the looks of things, how about all of them. Bernard Pollard. Turk McBride.

Does anyone notice a pattern here?

I think its time to give Carl Peterson and Herm Edwards a call and apoligize for asking them both to step down. Little did fans know they hired Attila The Hun to replace them.

Some guys are happy though. Scott and Todd are very rich men. So is Tyson Jackson. They paid Jackson 3x what he's worth. He's got a grin ear to ear. Matt Cassel too. It seems like this is an exclusive party that only a select few get to attend. Even the fans are left out, except when they are needed to be the 12th man on the field.

Management knows how lucky they are. Kansas City is not a stressful venue. Who cares about the fans. Who cares about the press. Who cares about winning? For most of these players they haven't experienced winning since they've been in the Pros. Old habits die hard.

Now if this team played in New York well maybe things would be a little different. Maybe expectations would be higher. Maybe the press and fans would DEMAND MORE

Am I out of line here? Well give me the benefit of the doubt on this one. Chief fans are witnessing first hand the total and inexcusable acts of a couple of tyrants that like to play god. That's probably not true however because god is not this senile.

I can't think of another team that thinks their fans are so stupid that subtracting every player with any potential or god given talent is a step in the right direction.

And what would they get in return for Dorsey and Johnson. Draft picks? What if they have a bad draft?

Excuse me, I need to get out the Aspirin.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/271884-are-glenn-dorsey-and-derrick-johnson-on-trading-block-why-not-haley

chiefzilla1501
10-14-2009, 08:19 PM
Glenn Dorsey and Derrick Johnson On Trading Block? Take Haley too

by Ron Tepper

According to the NFL Network, with the NFL trading deadline ending October 20th, both Glenn Dorsey and Derrick Johnson are on the trading block.

Is anyone shocked? Does anyone care?

Yes, it seems that the current "REGIME" is not happy with the progress of Dorsey. You know, the man who 1 year ago had the fans dancing in the streets as the "Steal" of the greatest Chief Draft of all time and Cornerstone of the Franchise.

Yea that guy. The guy who is being forced to play a position he's never played before and has done so with maximum effort and no complaining. The consumate "TEAM" player who would do whatever is asked because the team comes "first".

Sounds familiar doesn't it? Has a nice ring to it.

Derrick Johnson may be out the door as well. You see he also is not performing well because HE TOO doesn't fit the system.

DJ is a guy who is meant to play in space to take advantage of his athleticism. Instead he's being forced to play inside and be a run stuffer. Hasn't worked out so I guess he can go as well. How I miss Tony Gonzalez and Jared Allen.

Well what I have to say is that maybe its time for Todd to go too.

He hasn't won a game. "Its only been 5 games have patience'? Its only been 5 games for Dorsey and Johnson in this new defense too isn't it?

Maybe Haley is not a good fit. EVERYONE IS RESPONSIBLE. Point the finger at the players? Fine. Maybe that finger should be pointed at everyone in this organization.

How many more top draft picks does this REGIME have to cut before management is happy. By the looks of things, how about all of them. Bernard Pollard. Turk McBride.

Does anyone notice a pattern here?

I think its time to give Carl Peterson and Herm Edwards a call and apoligize for asking them both to step down. Little did fans know they hired Attila The Hun to replace them.

Some guys are happy though. Scott and Todd are very rich men. So is Tyson Jackson. They paid Jackson 3x what he's worth. He's got a grin ear to ear. Matt Cassel too. It seems like this is an exclusive party that only a select few get to attend. Even the fans are left out, except when they are needed to be the 12th man on the field.

Management knows how lucky they are. Kansas City is not a stressful venue. Who cares about the fans. Who cares about the press. Who cares about winning? For most of these players they haven't experienced winning since they've been in the Pros. Old habits die hard.

Now if this team played in New York well maybe things would be a little different. Maybe expectations would be higher. Maybe the press and fans would DEMAND MORE

Am I out of line here? Well give me the benefit of the doubt on this one. Chief fans are witnessing first hand the total and inexcusable acts of a couple of tyrants that like to play god. That's probably not true however because god is not this senile.

I can't think of another team that thinks their fans are so stupid that subtracting every player with any potential or god given talent is a step in the right direction.

And what would they get in return for Dorsey and Johnson. Draft picks? What if they have a bad draft?

Excuse me, I need to get out the Aspirin.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/271884-are-glenn-dorsey-and-derrick-johnson-on-trading-block-why-not-haley

Who the fuck is Ron?

Lemming much?

milkman
10-14-2009, 08:23 PM
Who the hell is Ron Tepper?

And all he's going on is some dumbass report that's based on old news as it relates to Dorsey.

And DJ has never performed to the level of hpope and expectation.

the Talking Can
10-14-2009, 08:24 PM
sounds exactly like onthewarpath....

L.A. Chieffan
10-14-2009, 08:26 PM
needs an editor

Bugeater
10-14-2009, 08:26 PM
Why people keep posting garbage from that site is beyond me.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-14-2009, 08:27 PM
http://www.funny-potato.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/lolcano.gif

Reerun_KC
10-14-2009, 08:27 PM

This guy can go fuck himself... Carl is the main reason, assisted by his band of queen banana loving monkeys that we are in the shit hole...

Call Carl and Herm?

Only to fucking watching them slowly die in a burning flaming bucket of aids...

Dave Lane
10-14-2009, 08:29 PM
This guy can go **** himself... Carl is the main reason, assisted by his band of queen banana loving monkeys that we are in the shit hole...

Call Carl and Herm?

Only to ****ing watching them slowly die in a burning flaming bucket of aids...

This...

Times 10 trillion billion million gazillion!!

Reerun_KC
10-14-2009, 08:30 PM
This...

Times 10 trillion billion million gazillion!!

:eek:

Warrior5
10-14-2009, 08:34 PM
Piss on Ron, and piss on Bleacher Report.

tyler360
10-14-2009, 08:53 PM
This guy did not say anything ground breaking just repeating all the same old stuff only worse.

LaChapelle
10-14-2009, 08:56 PM
If the Chiefs being 0-5 has you nodding in agreement with this Ron. Seek medical attention. For the sake of humanity. Seek medical attention.

BigRock
10-14-2009, 08:59 PM
I like how he lower-cases god and capitalizes Aspirin.

TheGuardian
10-14-2009, 09:05 PM
What a dumb shit of an article. It's hard to explain in words how stupid this asshole comes across as and isn't even keeping up with current events, much less qualified to write an opinion piece on them.

Garcia Bronco
10-14-2009, 09:20 PM
He makes a good point though. If Dorsey doesn't fit then surely the Chiefs could have gotten something for him in the offseason. Why? Because he doesn't fit your system. Or look at it from another angle. He's Glen Dorsey. He's good. I've seen....you better find a way for him to be used properly. I'll bet this...send him elsewhere...where they will use his talents and he'll perform. There is no way to win for the Chiefs.

T-post Tom
10-14-2009, 09:43 PM
Seriously folks, quit being so reserved and tell us how you really feel about Ron. :D

Deberg_1990
10-14-2009, 09:45 PM
If you dont have talent, you dont fit any system.....