PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs We haven't wore white jerseys all year...

NIUhuskies
10-16-2009, 01:13 PM
i was just thinking, we've wore red every single week this season so far, and will most likely wear red again this week since the skins wear white at home. maybe its the red jerseys that are jinxing us!!! haha probably not, but still strange to see we will go to week 9 before we white unis

Dante84
10-16-2009, 01:17 PM
Yeah!

no.

Slainte
10-16-2009, 01:17 PM
Oh yeah. It's the uniforms. That's what's wrong...

EyePod
10-16-2009, 01:20 PM
It can't be that we have a rookie HC who bit off more than he could chew when he got hired late, implemented his system late, fired his OC late, implemented a new offense late, and had an injured qb who has no chemistry with his receivers start behind a terrible o-line... or you may be right and it's the jerseys...

DJ's left nut
10-16-2009, 01:23 PM
I don't believe NIU was actually postulating that the jerseys were the reason for our poor play.

Some people get really touchy when their team sucks...

NIUhuskies
10-16-2009, 01:24 PM
whoa, obviously its not the uniforms, i never said that it was strictly that, i just said its odd to wear home jerseys for 9 straight weeks. sarcasm people...

Detoxing
10-16-2009, 01:25 PM
It can't be that we have a rookie HC who bit off more than he could chew when he got hired late, implemented his system late, fired his OC late, implemented a new offense late, and had an injured qb who has no chemistry with his receivers start behind a terrible o-line... or you may be right and it's the jerseys...

jeez, you need some vagina dude

Red Brooklyn
10-16-2009, 01:28 PM
I appreciate your sarcasm and I like boobs. You get symbolic rep. (Symbolic, only because it looks like your rep is turned off.)

And I'm going to laugh for days if we really do win our first game this season wearing white.

MahiMike
They should turn them inside out - Rally style.

KCUnited
It was the white jerseys Herm broke out in his Chiefs coaching debut that began the downfall of this organization.

KCChiefsMan
10-16-2009, 01:38 PM
we are too hot in those jersey's, we need to switch to cotton

OctoberFart
10-16-2009, 02:19 PM
Yep Queeefs 5-0 if they were wearing the whites.

jAZ
10-16-2009, 02:24 PM

Yeah, I'm going to have to ask you to cancel your account and leave. We don't allow rational discussion here.

Fish
10-16-2009, 02:29 PM
They should turn them inside out - Rally style.

The helmets... yes they should turn those inside out... then we'd get somewhere...

Pink Paradise 2010
10-20-2009, 10:49 PM
i have noticed that too, its kind of weird....

DBoweFoSho
10-20-2009, 11:56 PM
Some people on these boards get really bent outta shape ... they have NO imagination hahah.. o and I do agree its strange we havent wore white...I'd like to seem on. theyre not bad. although IMHO I would like an upgrade to both jerseys in this time of sadness... nothing DRASTIC jus some minor adjustments to the design.

ChiefsCountry
10-21-2009, 12:03 AM
Some people on these boards get really bent outta shape ... they have NO imagination hahah.. o and I do agree its strange we havent wore white...I'd like to seem on. theyre not bad. although IMHO I would like an upgrade to both jerseys in this time of sadness... nothing DRASTIC jus some minor adjustments to the design.

Watch on Sunday they will be different.
Posted via Mobile Device

DBoweFoSho
10-21-2009, 12:14 AM
Watch on Sunday they will be different.
Posted via Mobile Device

oh im sure. gotta love your chiefs.. thats why no matter how disappointed I am, I keep tellin myself what 'IF' ... we'll be better quicker now that we have Haley and Pioli... Pioli's resume isnt a joke. he'll build this team. give it some TIME... play some Madden its a great way to open your imagination and kick someones ass who has the Patriots ...reality is if you are a true fan you are gonna be a fan forever so shut up, and buckle up.