PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs How many draft picks for 2010 so far?

Goshma Ballsich
10-19-2009, 08:17 PM
I think we've acquired extras so far for Thigpen and Tyler...is that it?

doomy3
10-19-2009, 08:19 PM
And we traded picks for the two linemen from Miami and Jake O'Connel.

RustShack
10-19-2009, 08:19 PM
I think we have eight now.. and none after the 5th round.

milkman
10-19-2009, 08:20 PM
I bet if you actually took the time to read a thread about today's trade, you might actually have found the answer to this question.

WhitiE
10-19-2009, 08:38 PM
Top 5 1st
2nd that's practically at the bottom of the 1st
late 2nd
early 3rd
early-to-mid-3rd
4th
5th
5th

Kyle DeLexus
10-19-2009, 08:38 PM
I bet if you actually took the time to read a thread about today's trade, you might actually have found the answer to this question.

You'd think so.

Direckshun
10-19-2009, 08:58 PM
Top 5 1st
2nd that's practically at the bottom of the 1st
late 2nd
early 3rd
4th
5th
early-to-mid-5th
mid 5th

FYP

GoHuge
10-19-2009, 09:12 PM
I doubt Pioli is done, but I like the way he stockpiles picks........the new Chief's way. Hopefully these dudes can draft a little better than the previous dipshits running the show.

WhitiE
10-19-2009, 09:16 PM
FYP

you were my post

Direckshun
10-19-2009, 09:17 PM
you were my post

I was speculating a page or two before the news actually came out.

Jethopper
10-19-2009, 09:19 PM
At least it is fun to hold hope for the future for once.

BigChiefFan
10-19-2009, 09:27 PM
2010 draft has some elite prospects. I think this is definitely one of the better draft class prospects seen in several years. The QBs seem to be a little weak at the top of the class, but there's some really good defensive players, that could help us immensely. I'm certain we'll see quite a few underclassmen declare.

DaWolf
10-19-2009, 10:11 PM
Between the draft, free agency, and coaches who should be available, this team should be in a position to transform itself overnight now that these guys have witnessed firsthand what they have here. Pioli has stated that he'd rather do things right than do it quickly, and he's shown he can be very decisive once he has the info he wants, so I suspect we're going to see a really agressive front office this offseason...

kcpasco
10-19-2009, 10:14 PM
Between the draft, free agency, and coaches who should be available, this team should be in a position to transform itself overnight now that these guys have witnessed firsthand what they have here. Pioli has stated that he'd rather do things right than do it quickly, and he's shown he can be very decisive once he has the info he wants, so I suspect we're going to see a really agressive front office this offseason...

Lets just hope Clark opens up the wallet

chiefzilla1501
10-19-2009, 10:16 PM

While true, Pioli looked at tape of what he had and decided it was okay to enter the season with McIntosh and Goff and Niswanger penciled in as his starters without bringing anyone in to compete against them for a starting position. It took an injured Cassel to finally realize that the o-line had become a problem.

DaneMcCloud
10-19-2009, 10:16 PM

It's looking like there's going to be an uncapped year in 2010 so there's not going to be many players available in free-agency.

DaWolf
10-19-2009, 10:22 PM

I don't think Pioli takes this job if he felt he was going to be asked to be cheap. I don't think spending money has been an issue for the Chiefs, but spending money on good players has. We've spent it on crap more often than not. We need to make smart signings, and as the Donx have shown, it doesn't need to be on big names. I think the coaching is more important. I really hope we bring in someone other than Pendergast to run the D next year...

wazu
10-19-2009, 10:22 PM

What kind of a worthless loser with no life would do that?

Red Coater
10-20-2009, 09:23 AM
What kind of a worthless loser with no life would do that?

ROFL milkman

PhillyChiefFan
10-20-2009, 09:27 AM

yep. exactly.

CoMoChief
10-20-2009, 09:31 AM

if it's an uncapped season you can forget that.