PDA

View Full Version : EA Sports Online Franchises

The Franchise
10-22-2009, 03:17 PM
Maybe it's me but a Madden 2010 online franchise with all 32 teams would take FOREVER to complete because everyone would have to work around everyone else's schedules. An NCAA 2010 online franchise that changes the schedule to play everyone else does the same thing.

Madden 2010 - Since there would only be around 5-7 people in this franchise....it gives everyone the opportunity to get the games in on their own schedule. Really the only times that we would play each other is if we're in the same division/conference or once the playoffs start. I'm thinking that for now it would start on All Pro with 10 minute quarters/accelerated clock. We could start our own thread somewhere off the beaten path where we could bid on free agents and complete trades.

Anyways....if this sounds like a good idea....send me a PM and I'll get the invite outs. If you have any suggestions or changes....copy everyone on the PM.

Madden 2010:

Mr. Flopnuts / USHLAGRANADA / Chiefs
trinsmash / trinsmash / Titans
BuckinKaeding/BuckinKaeding/ Chargers
Pestilence / pestilenceaf23 / Eagles
OTWP58 / JustMuckIt / Cardinals
kcrockaholic4life / kcrockaholic / Falcons
not on this board / Carpetman / Ravens

Buck
10-22-2009, 03:22 PM
Just to be clear, this is for PS3.

The Franchise
10-22-2009, 03:23 PM
Yeah....correct. I only invited people that were already in the PS3 thread.

The Franchise
10-22-2009, 03:23 PM
Oh....and just because I invited you to both of the Franchises....you don't have to partake in both. I don't know if Tiny has NCAA 2010....but I know Buckin, Flopnuts and trinsmash do.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-22-2009, 03:49 PM
I'm in. I just want to play.

The Franchise
10-22-2009, 04:39 PM
There has been a suggestion to allow trading with the computer. Everyone cool with that?

The Franchise
10-22-2009, 04:41 PM
I was also thinking about having some sort of a waiver wire list for free agents. Worst to best with scoring breaking tie-breakers.

At the beginning of the week....whomever is first on the waiver wire list can come in here and state whether they want to pick someone up. You can only pick up one player at a time. If you don't want anyone....then you would just post "pass".

The Franchise
10-22-2009, 04:46 PM
If people want to change from the teams in the header......then let me know and I'll edit it.

The Franchise
10-22-2009, 05:32 PM
Since Nebraska is kind of off on their own.....I'll be changing maybe 2 of Trin's games to play either USC, Notre Dame or Washington. It could be only 1 game depending on his SOS.

The Franchise
10-22-2009, 10:20 PM
Madden 2010:

Invites have been sent. The password is eleventyone

TinyEvel
10-22-2009, 11:24 PM
I will play I will be the Vikings.

I am out of town right now and cannot sign up/play until late Friday night or Sunday night.

KCrockaholic
10-22-2009, 11:27 PM
I will take the Falcons...I think. I cant decide between the Saints or Falcons... Chit.

BTW, for Buckin's sake. His PSN doesnt have a 'g' at the end of Buckin.

My PSN is kcrockaholic

KCrockaholic
10-22-2009, 11:32 PM
If we do accelerated clock, please set it to 20 seconds, not 15. Either this or 7 mins, 15 sec like they have it set for ranked matches.

10 mins with acc clock at 15 would last forever. I can deal with it if that is what everybody wants, but im just sayin from experience.

The Franchise
10-22-2009, 11:36 PM
Ok...so i'll put you guys down for the vikings and falcons. I'll go in tomorrow and update the accelerated clock to 20. So starting this weekend....if you aren't playing a human game....go ahead and play your game against the computer. I'll give everyone until tuesday to join and play their games.

KCrockaholic
10-22-2009, 11:52 PM
Ok...so i'll put you guys down for the vikings and falcons. I'll go in tomorrow and update the accelerated clock to 20. So starting this weekend....if you aren't playing a human game....go ahead and play your game against the computer. I'll give everyone until tuesday to join and play their games.

Cool. Ill be joined on Monday. I have Monday off, so that is my day to play online.

I'll stick with the Falcons...

The Franchise
10-23-2009, 09:09 AM
Ok....with Madden I'm thinking that we're going to set the deadline at 5 days.....with extensions up to 7 days.

I'll make it so as of right now.....we're moving forward on Tuesdays. If it ends up being sooner....cool. If it goes longer....it's up to everyone else.

NCAA 2010 invites have been sent out. I changed up the schedules a little bit. It looks like most of us were playing each other already. I changed a couple of games around. We now play at least 2 of each other....and they're usually towards the beginning of the season. Everyone should have at least an A for strength of schedule. So go ahead and go in and do your pre-season tasks....and then we'll start the season.

I'll post everyone's schedules tonight when I get back on. I know for sure that I play Nebraska (trinsmash) in the 1st week of the season. Washington (Flopnuts)...you play LSU in week 1. USC (Buckin)...I can't remember who you play the first week. I'll post them tonight.

The Franchise
10-26-2009, 09:57 AM
I'm still looking to advance on Tuesday night.....for both games. I'll be on tonight to check all of the progress but I'm pretty sure that the following people have completed their games in Madden.

Carpetman, Flopnuts, trinsmash and myself

KCrockaholic
10-26-2009, 07:15 PM
I'm still looking to advance on Tuesday night.....for both games. I'll be on tonight to check all of the progress but I'm pretty sure that the following people have completed their games in Madden.

Carpetman, Flopnuts, trinsmash and myself

I did my game today...Check the stats/score.

Be afraid, lol.

The Franchise
10-27-2009, 09:52 AM
I'll be advancing tonight. Is everyone joined?

The Franchise
10-27-2009, 02:40 PM
Oh....and I'll be advancing NCAA as well.

KCrockaholic
10-27-2009, 03:16 PM
I'll be advancing tonight. Is everyone joined?

I think so.

The Franchise
10-28-2009, 09:11 AM
Alright....so Madden has been advanced. Buckin and Tiny still aren't signed up....so they'll be getting a PM from me.

NCAA will be advanced tonight.

KCrockaholic
10-28-2009, 06:05 PM
Alright....so Madden has been advanced. Buckin and Tiny still aren't signed up....so they'll be getting a PM from me.

NCAA will be advanced tonight.

Well I think they both dropped out of the other league, so maybe they just arent gonna do one at all.

The Franchise
10-29-2009, 09:11 AM
Well I think they both dropped out of the other league, so maybe they just arent gonna do one at all.

Well I talked to both.....and Tiny is in.....he should already be joined or joining today. Buck is in as well.....I sent him a reminder and he told me that he'd sign up.

KCrockaholic
10-29-2009, 08:41 PM
Well I talked to both.....and Tiny is in.....he should already be joined or joining today. Buck is in as well.....I sent him a reminder and he told me that he'd sign up.

Cool. I will do my next game on Monday. Lets see if I can score 100 this time.

trinsmash
10-31-2009, 12:49 PM
Whats the name of this franchise I accidently deleted it from my list

The Franchise
11-02-2009, 11:02 AM
Since I work in Elections.....and we have one this Tuesday......the two online franchise's probably won't be advanced until Wednesday night. This should give everyone time to complete their tasks and games.

KCrockaholic
11-02-2009, 07:35 PM
I didnt do to well in my last game. I won by 25, but after Turner got injured, I abandoned the run and just passed all game.

The Franchise
11-05-2009, 12:03 PM
Ok....it's been advanced. Tiny and Buck still haven't joined. They can join whenever they want.....but I'm going to keep advancing.

How does everyone want to handle trades? I'm looking to get a LB but I'm trying to trade the computer. Should we post trades here first so that people can vote on whether its fair or not?

KCrockaholic
11-05-2009, 07:15 PM
Ok....it's been advanced. Tiny and Buck still haven't joined. They can join whenever they want.....but I'm going to keep advancing.

How does everyone want to handle trades? I'm looking to get a LB but I'm trying to trade the computer. Should we post trades here first so that people can vote on whether its fair or not?

This sounds good. I dont know how much of a vote it will be though. Im not sure how many people actually check back in this thread. I would be for it, but if the CPU will accept a trade then just go for it. Its better than waiting weeks for everyone in our league to see your post.

The Franchise
11-06-2009, 08:52 AM
This sounds good. I dont know how much of a vote it will be though. Im not sure how many people actually check back in this thread. I would be for it, but if the CPU will accept a trade then just go for it. Its better than waiting weeks for everyone in our league to see your post.

I don't see a section where the computer accepts or denies it. All I see is two options: Accept Trade or Reject Trade.

Oh...and we're on week 3.

Buck
11-06-2009, 11:18 AM
Yo, i forgot about this thread.

Did you talk to your friend about starting the game 5 times?

If you are going to lose take the loss, thats how I see it anyways.

The Franchise
11-06-2009, 11:25 AM
Yo, i forgot about this thread.

Did you talk to your friend about starting the game 5 times?

If you are going to lose take the loss, thats how I see it anyways.

I sent him a message and asked him about it. I'm waiting to hear back from him. If he's restarting games because he's losing....then he's not going to be in this franchise.

Buck
11-06-2009, 12:08 PM
By the way in my computer game against the Dolphins last night I almost broke my controller it was so aggravating.

I was up by 12 at half and was receiving the 2nd half kickoff.

On 3rd and 4 from my 26 I threw a pick on a curl route. Miami got the ball ran 3 plays for -1 yards and kicked a field goal.

I rec'd the kickoff and on the first play I ran slants and they picked it off again. Another 3 plays, - 1 yards and a Field Goal.

Ronnie Brown broke like 4 tackles on both of his TDs (over 60 yards each). The final score was 35-22 (I won) but I felt like I could have shut them out if I played just a little better.

The Franchise
11-06-2009, 12:22 PM
By the way in my computer game against the Dolphins last night I almost broke my controller it was so aggravating.

I was up by 12 at half and was receiving the 2nd half kickoff.

On 3rd and 4 from my 26 I threw a pick on a curl route. Miami got the ball ran 3 plays for -1 yards and kicked a field goal.

I rec'd the kickoff and on the first play I ran slants and they picked it off again. Another 3 plays, - 1 yards and a Field Goal.

Ronnie Brown broke like 4 tackles on both of his TDs (over 60 yards each). The final score was 35-22 (I won) but I felt like I could have shut them out if I played just a little better.

I had a problem in my first game against the Panthers. I ended up winning 16-6....but I probably should've lost. My offense was playing like complete shit.

Buck
11-06-2009, 12:59 PM
What level is it on Pro? All-Pro?

The Franchise
11-06-2009, 01:02 PM
It's on All-Pro....10 minute quarters with 20 second run off.

I talked to my friend and he said that he kept getting server errors like 2 minutes into the 1st quarter. He finally got it to work.

If it happens again....then I'll push the issue with him.

Buck
11-06-2009, 01:28 PM
Okay cool.

KCrockaholic
11-07-2009, 12:14 AM
I don't see a section where the computer accepts or denies it. All I see is two options: Accept Trade or Reject Trade.

Oh...and we're on week 3.

Ok, we should try to do votes then...

KCrockaholic
11-09-2009, 07:41 PM
LOL, I lost. My team is falling apart. First Turner is injured last week, this week Ryan goes down, so I played with Norwood and Chris Redman the entire game. Just terrible...

Redman SUCKS BTW

The Franchise
11-10-2009, 10:09 AM
LOL, I lost. My team is falling apart. First Turner is injured last week, this week Ryan goes down, so I played with Norwood and Chris Redman the entire game. Just terrible...

Redman SUCKS BTW

ROFL

The Franchise
11-19-2009, 02:54 PM
If anyone is still check this thread.....I've advanced Madden to the next week.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-21-2009, 12:14 PM
I'll get my game in today.

OnTheWarpath15
11-21-2009, 06:09 PM
Guys-

Thought I had enough time to get my game in, only to find out it takes a hour to play a half.

Have dinner plans and had to quit leading Houston 28-20.

Won't happen again.

How long does it normally take to finish a game?

The Franchise
11-21-2009, 09:45 PM
it usually takes me around an hour to an hour and fifteen minutes to complete a game.

The Franchise
11-24-2009, 10:29 AM
I'm advancing tonight.

KCrockaholic
12-01-2009, 06:44 PM
Ive been really busy lately. Sorry for not being able to participate more often so far. I'll do my next game soon. I almost never have time anymore.