PDA

View Full Version : Life Who didn't you like when you first started posting?

El Jefe
10-23-2009, 07:18 AM
I was reading a thread that had a n00b poster taking a little heat, all in good fun, but it had me thinking. I was curious to see when you originally started posting who did you bump heads with or just flat out not like? I know some of you guys live near each other, and some carried over from the first board. I had a few tiffs with people when I first started, and stuck my foot in my mouth a few times, and learned that sometimes it's best to just shut up. I had a couple people I had a difference of opinion with, and now I don't have a problem with any of them, actually they have given me some great help and information. I would say my top three posters I didn't like starting off was (no particular order):
1. Frazod (because he hates Ohio State)
2. MoHillbilly (something about my dogs pedigree)
3. Dane (probably me just being a noob)
Frazod is a really nice dude, he was just razzing me a little,which I took as an epic insult and blow to my pride. Doesn't help that everyone and their brother hates the Buckeyes around here anyway lol. MOhillbilly, I didn't know he knew so much about dogs, I essentially inserted my foot into my mouth. Big_Daddy told me I should just shut up, because MoHillbilly was a wealth of knowledge. Boy was he right, I've learned a ton from him, he's a good dude. Dane was probably the guy I least liked on the entire board, and went out of my way to target him a few times. He is probably one of the nicest guys on here, and I flipped a full 360 with him. He has went out of his way to give me information or help me more than a few times. What say you CP, any old rivalries that have been tamed?

BigMeatballDave
10-23-2009, 07:46 AM
A lot of people dislike OSU. I'm not happy with them myself right now, even tho I AM a fan. Honestly, I wish Tressel would just go away. The single most irritating thing about most Buckeye fans to me is its more important to them that they beat Michigan than win a National Championship.

Skip Towne
10-23-2009, 07:54 AM
All n00bs hate that Skip Towne prick.

MOhillbilly
10-23-2009, 07:55 AM
i toed the e-mark so many times on this BB i cant remember. I only really dislike one member here, one guy id just like to beat to death w/ fire and brimstone fists.

seclark
10-23-2009, 07:56 AM
i toed the e-mark so many times on this BB i cant remember. I only really dislike one member here, one guy id just like to beat to death w/ fire and brimstone fists.

you'll never ketch me!
sec

NewChief
10-23-2009, 07:57 AM
Logical (Jim) was one of the members that I really disliked back in the day, specifically during his conservative days. I ended up really liking him before it was all said and done, though.

Skip Towne
10-23-2009, 08:00 AM

Redrum?

MOhillbilly
10-23-2009, 08:01 AM
you'll never ketch me!
sec

sec, when the fuck are you gonna be my way? dont you yanks ever come to the hill country?

MOhillbilly
10-23-2009, 08:02 AM
Redrum?

i could give a shit about that dude.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-23-2009, 08:03 AM
Redrum?

Gochiefs.

Skip Towne
10-23-2009, 08:12 AM
ROR?

seclark
10-23-2009, 08:16 AM
sec, when the **** are you gonna be my way? dont you yanks ever come to the hill country?

my sister & her family have lived 25 years down there and i've only been twice.
i'm an asshole.
sec

El Jefe
10-23-2009, 08:23 AM
A lot of people dislike OSU. I'm not happy with them myself right now, even tho I AM a fan. Honestly, I wish Tressel would just go away. The single most irritating thing about most Buckeye fans to me is its more important to them that they beat Michigan than win a National Championship.

I would take JT everyday of the week and twice on Sunday then have John Cooper back. You want to loose every Bowl game and loose to Michigan each year again? I do understand what you mean though, Im not happy with Tress either, but did you really expect anything more this year? I would agree with you though, for the most part most bandwagon Buckeye fans only care if we beat Michigan. Around Columbus where I am, I can count on one hand the amount of people who would rather beat Michigan than win a NC. Anybody who is a real fan would rather win the Championship than beat a rival and not get a NC.

burt
10-23-2009, 08:24 AM
Adept Havelock and Patteeu.... but most of that was because I wasn't communicating well in a certain theread. We actually had similar viewpoints but I wasn't expressing myself well. I can't stay away from anything they post now.

Oh, and now I tend to stay away from DC!

Buehler445
10-23-2009, 08:25 AM
Nobody gave me too much crap here when I started. well, except DaFace. That fucker had told me to check the site out and lurk some. So I sign up and make a fairly innocuous post and he goes all n00b nazi on me. I thought that was a little funny.

Probably the closest thing I had was Reerun_kc. When I still pretty n00bish, he was in FULL Herm hate mode while most of the rest of us were still optomistic. For the most part I thought he was full of hate. But we got to talking about my dad's farm and he actually ended up going to help with harvest a couple times. Great guy.

For the most part, I don't try to to come on here and pretend like I know much of anything about anything. I've been wrong about so damn many things in my life that I've come to the understanding that I'm a fucking dumbshit and about everybody here knows something that I can learn. And I appreciate it.
Posted via Mobile Device

El Jefe
10-23-2009, 08:26 AM

Didn't you and Frazod have/had a spat?

MOhillbilly
10-23-2009, 08:26 AM
kcchiefsfangolj, you been doin your homework? bitch i owned, had inbred sons and daughters through 'hardcore' & 'retard'.

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=110649

seclark
10-23-2009, 08:28 AM
For the most part, I don't try to to come on here and pretend like I know much of anything about anything. I've been wrong about so damn many things in my life that I've come to the understanding that I'm a ****ing dumbshit and about everybody here knows something that I can learn. And I appreciate it.
Posted via Mobile Device

that a piss poor attitude to have around here.
sec

DaFace
10-23-2009, 08:28 AM
I didn't really have any problems with anyone when I started. I still don't for the most part, but I definitely get annoyed at some people more now that I have to pay more attention.

MOhillbilly
10-23-2009, 08:29 AM
Didn't you and Frazod have/had a spat?

zod is so uptight in the ass he can turn coal into diamonds.

El Jefe
10-23-2009, 08:30 AM
Nobody gave me too much crap here when I started. well, except DaFace. That ****er had told me to check the site out and lurk some. So I sign up and make a fairly innocuous post and he goes all n00b nazi on me. I thought that was a little funny.

Probably the closest thing I had was Reerun_kc. When I still pretty n00bish, he was in FULL Herm hate mode while most of the rest of us were still optomistic. For the most part I thought he was full of hate. But we got to talking about my dad's farm and he actually ended up going to help with harvest a couple times. Great guy.
For the most part, I don't try to to come on here and pretend like I know much of anything about anything. I've been wrong about so damn many things in my life that I've come to the understanding that I'm a ****ing dumbshit and about everybody here knows something that I can learn. And I appreciate it.Posted via Mobile Device

That's pretty cool about Reerun_kc, and the second bolded part I completely agree with.

MOhillbilly
10-23-2009, 08:30 AM
sec, you sumbitch how the fuck are we gonna get drunk and shoot things if you never come down to the hills?

Dartgod
10-23-2009, 08:31 AM
I think you're all assholes.
Posted via Mobile Device

Buehler445
10-23-2009, 08:31 AM
that a piss poor attitude to have around here.
sec

Fuck off bitch! :D

Jesus. That's all I can freaking come up with? I need more coffee before I talk any trash.
Posted via Mobile Device

kindra68
10-23-2009, 08:33 AM

hmmm really? :hmmm:

Fraz? what are you doing for dinner, sweetness???

Mr. Plow
10-23-2009, 08:36 AM
As a n00b....Frazod is the only one I can think of. But in time, I quickly realized that he is a closet KU fan and simply jealous of our National Championship & Orange Bowl victories.

big nasty kcnut
10-23-2009, 08:40 AM
I got along with almost everybody. The people i don't like i try to avoid.

seclark
10-23-2009, 08:40 AM
sec, you sumbitch how the **** are we gonna get drunk and shoot things if you never come down to the hills?

gonna just have to plan it and go through w/it. seems like any free weekends are spent going to okc to see kids, or omaha to see mom. then there's old grandma in columbia nursing home, and uncle ernie who's had a piss-bag strapped to his leg.
i'll probably die the day after i retire.

you do know that my place is easy to find, bro?
sec

Gonzo
10-23-2009, 08:46 AM
I think you more or less have to prove yourself around here. Thin skinned, need not apply. This place isn’t for everyone and I wouldn’t want to guess how many have been butthurt, after a few posts, never to return again. I learned not to take anything personal when the first post went something like:

Me: Hi CP

CP: Shutup n00b!

It also helps not to post a bunch of stupid crap...

STFU n00b...

;)

MOhillbilly
10-23-2009, 08:50 AM
gonna just have to plan it and go through w/it. seems like any free weekends are spent going to okc to see kids, or omaha to see mom. then there's old grandma in columbia nursing home, and uncle ernie who's had a piss-bag strapped to his leg.
i'll probably die the day after i retire.

you do know that my place is easy to find, bro?
sec

if you are goin to OKC im 10 minutes from 44 when you hit springtown. And the land of flatlanders and yanks scares this ol' hillbilly.

kstater
10-23-2009, 08:50 AM
I think you more or less have to prove yourself around here. Thin skinned, need not apply. This place isn’t for everyone and I wouldn’t want to guess how many have been butthurt, after a few posts, never to return again. I learned not to take anything personal when the first post went something like:

Who the fuck are you?

seclark
10-23-2009, 08:54 AM
if you are goin to OKC im 10 minutes from 44 when you hit springtown. And the land of flatlanders and yanks scares this ol' hillbilly.

most of my dads family live in the zarks(farther east).
i'm no yank.
sec

patteeu
10-23-2009, 08:56 AM
Mr. Blonde. He told me this message board wasn't big enough for the two of us.

wild1
10-23-2009, 08:57 AM
I have trouble remembering things about who is who. Especially if they change their avatars. That's the main way I keep track of people.

MOhillbilly
10-23-2009, 09:00 AM
i'm no yank.
sec

this made me grin.

MMXcalibur
10-23-2009, 09:02 AM
I never have any problems with people online to the point where I get pissed off or anything like that...I mean, it's on the computer. WTF am I going to do? Punch the computer screen?

But the biggest annoyance in the past year I've been here has been around the NFL Draft. Everyone thinks they know what's best for the franchise and overreact to every stupid mock draft and 7th round pick. (Nobody gives a fuck that you think some little known defensive end from some D-III school deserves a 6th round selection.) I purposely didn't come here (and I probably won't next NFL Draft) because of the constant asshattery.

Only time I stopped in was to check the topic list for any rumors or news not reported through the major sports news chains.

HotRoute
10-23-2009, 09:09 AM
I never have any problems with people online to the point where I get pissed off or anything like that...I mean, it's on the computer. WTF am I going to do? Punch the computer screen?

But the biggest annoyance in the past year I've been here has been around the NFL Draft. Everyone thinks they know what's best for the franchise and overreact to every stupid mock draft and 7th round pick. (Nobody gives a fuck that you think some little known defensive end from some D-III school deserves a 6th round selection.) I purposely didn't come here (and I probably won't next NFL Draft) because of the constant asshattery.

Only time I stopped in was to check the topic list for any rumors or news not reported through the major sports news chains.

Rep.

I agree. . . complete ass hattery

El Jefe
10-23-2009, 09:11 AM
kcchiefsfangolj, you been doin your homework? bitch i owned, had inbred sons and daughters through 'hardcore' & 'retard'.

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=110649

Your bloodline and pedigree knowledge is unmatched in my interactions with this breed. I did finish both of Stratton's books, but I need to brush up on my pedigree knowledge for sure.

El Jefe
10-23-2009, 09:14 AM

Butthurt, LMAO

Frazod
10-23-2009, 09:16 AM

You sure do whine a lot for somebody who's supposed to be so big and burly.

MOhillbilly
10-23-2009, 09:16 AM
Your bloodline and pedigree knowledge is unmatched in my interactions with this breed. I did finish both of Stratton's books, but I need to brush up on my pedigree knowledge for sure.

i just got an h.s. education in bulldogs. game-dogs.com is a great place to learn.
i like the place cause i can talk dog whenever i want with people who know wtf they are talkin about.

my family and friends say i have a sickness. love that shit.

El Jefe
10-23-2009, 09:18 AM

But the biggest annoyance in the past year I've been here has been around the NFL Draft. Everyone thinks they know what's best for the franchise and overreact to every stupid mock draft and 7th round pick. (Nobody gives a **** that you think some little known defensive end from some D-III school deserves a 6th round selection.) I purposely didn't come here (and I probably won't next NFL Draft) because of the constant asshattery.

As long as we take Okung or Suh in the draft we will be alright :banghead:

Buck
10-23-2009, 09:19 AM
Well when I started nearly everyone hated me, at least it seemed like it.

The only ones who stand out though are Iowanian and Dane.

Dont have a problem with either anymore.

El Jefe
10-23-2009, 09:19 AM
That one guy

You're dat dude.

El Jefe
10-23-2009, 09:20 AM
Well when I started nearly everyone hated me, at least it seemed like it.

The only ones who stand out though are Iowanian and Dane.

Dont have a problem with either anymore.

Gee whiz, you have quadrupled my post output, what a post whore :D

Frazod
10-23-2009, 09:22 AM
I still hate the Suckeyes, BTW. :Poke:

Buck
10-23-2009, 09:22 AM
Gee whiz, you have quadrupled my post output, what a post whore :D

Yup.

I also complained a lot when I first got on.

The Chargers were pretty much badass for the first time in a while and when they lost in the playoffs it really hurt.

I didn't have thick skin yet.

Now I am just used to losing big games.

MOhillbilly
10-23-2009, 09:23 AM
You sure do whine a lot for somebody who's supposed to be so big and burly.

pot - kettle

didnt you shoot your house up in a fit of rage?

El Jefe
10-23-2009, 09:26 AM
i just got an h.s. education in bulldogs. game-dogs.com is a great place to learn.
i like the place cause i can talk dog whenever i want with people who know wtf they are talkin about.

What do you find so interesting in the bloodlines? Do you breed and sell, or breed for fun?

blaise
10-23-2009, 09:31 AM

But the biggest annoyance in the past year I've been here has been around the NFL Draft. Everyone thinks they know what's best for the franchise and overreact to every stupid mock draft and 7th round pick. (Nobody gives a **** that you think some little known defensive end from some D-III school deserves a 6th round selection.) I purposely didn't come here (and I probably won't next NFL Draft) because of the constant asshattery.

Yes, the draft does seem to bring out the most douche-baggery. If you don't agree with what someone wants to do with the pick it's just "you God damn stupid asshat dumbass asshat idiot retard asshat."

L.A. Chieffan
10-23-2009, 09:31 AM
you ever see last action hero where the bad guy says 'you flipped a 180, if you flipped a 360 you'd be back where you started from' in that english accent?

yeah

Frazod
10-23-2009, 09:33 AM
pot - kettle

didnt you shoot your house up in a fit of rage?

Pot - kettle? I didn't start bitching about you out of the blue, Jethro.

And no, I didn't "shoot up my house in a fit of rage." You've been here long enough that you should know that story by now. Try using the search function. Or you could just shut the fuck up.

El Jefe
10-23-2009, 09:34 AM
Yup.

I also complained a lot when I first got on.

The Chargers were pretty much badass for the first time in a while and when they lost in the playoffs it really hurt.

I didn't have thick skin yet.

Now I am just used to losing big games.

I am a Buckeye fan, need I say anymore? LMAO

MoreLemonPledge
DCS/RoR/some other acronym. He's still got his moments, though.

El Jefe
Yes, the draft does seem to bring out the most douche-baggery. If you don't agree with what someone wants to do with the pick it's just "you God damn stupid asshat dumbass asshat idiot retard asshat."

:LOL:

gblowfish
10-23-2009, 09:36 AM

This.

He nOObed me good.

I got over it though...

Warrior5
10-23-2009, 09:43 AM
I first started posting on the old KC Star Chiefs board (talk about drama), and there was a guy named Jason Ernzen who pissed just about everyone off. He was a Cowboys fan who'd fling extremely weak smack and just generally spam the board.

The upside of this was that Gaz would absolutely spank this guy; I'm talking pee-your-pants smack-downs that eventually ran the guy off. Classic hilarity.

Alas, Gaz has since departed...

Chief Pote
10-23-2009, 09:45 AM
I didn't really have any problems with anyone when I started. I still don't for the most part, but I definitely get annoyed at some people more now that I have to pay more attention.

Don't lie...you know you hated Rainman.

MOhillbilly
10-23-2009, 09:45 AM
What do you find so interesting in the bloodlines? Do you breed and sell, or breed for fun?

i just like em dude. havent done but a few breedings.

El Jefe
10-23-2009, 09:47 AM
you ever see last action hero where the bad guy says 'you flipped a 180, if you flipped a 360 you'd be back where you started from' in that english accent?

yeah

Heh, that's true, good catch.:doh!:

El Jefe
10-23-2009, 09:52 AM
i just like em dude. havent done but a few breedings.

Thats cool. There's this guy who stops in at our shop every once in a while asking if we will let him post some of his flyers on our wall, to help him sell his dogs. Of course these pit's are "Of Great Bloodlines", "fighting machines", "100% game" lol. More like inbred mongrels, that he sells for $20 a dog, ohh and he knows all the tricks to fighting them, never lost a match LMAO.

boogblaster
10-23-2009, 09:57 AM
Well the Herm lovers kinda pissed me off ... but most have since opened their eyes .........

ziggysocki
10-23-2009, 09:57 AM
Bwana hit me with my first neg rep. I kinda thought he was a dick, but after re-reading my post, I realized that I deserved it. I haven't talked to him much, but if I were in his neck of the woods, I would stop in and see if he would show me some of the amazing scenery he has posted pics of.

COchief
10-23-2009, 10:02 AM
The upside of this was that Gaz would absolutely spank this guy; I'm talking pee-your-pants smack-downs that eventually ran the guy off. Classic hilarity.

Did Gaz go by Tkarlin or something like that back in the day on the star board? Either way it was fun to watch Tkarlin put educated beatdowns on clowns back in the day.

TEX
10-23-2009, 10:05 AM
I first started posting on the old KC Star Chiefs board (talk about drama), and there was a guy named Jason Ernzen who pissed just about everyone off. He was a Cowboys fan who'd fling extremely weak smack and just generally spam the board.

Man - I remember Jason Ernzen. What a dousche.

burt
10-23-2009, 10:14 AM
Mr. Blonde. He told me this message board wasn't big enough for the two of us.

He was right!ROFL

Skip Towne
10-23-2009, 10:14 AM
Man - I remember Jason Ernzen. What a dousche.

Who was the guy Phobia was going to meet at the airport?

MOhillbilly
10-23-2009, 10:15 AM
Pot - kettle? I didn't start bitching about you out of the blue, Jethro.

And no, I didn't "shoot up my house in a fit of rage." You've been here long enough that you should know that story by now. Try using the search function. Or you could just shut the **** up.

how far you gotta stick that lump of coal?

MOhillbilly
10-23-2009, 10:17 AM
Thats cool. There's this guy who stops in at our shop every once in a while asking if we will let him post some of his flyers on our wall, to help him sell his dogs. Of course these pit's are "Of Great Bloodlines", "fighting machines", "100% game" lol. More like inbred mongrels, that he sells for $20 a dog, ohh and he knows all the tricks to fighting them, never lost a match LMAO.

are they 'rednosed x gatermoufs'?

burt
10-23-2009, 10:18 AM

Like MY new puppy?

patteeu
10-23-2009, 10:23 AM
This place is filled with all kinds. Take Mr. Kotter and Lurch for example. One is a huge dumbass and the other one is brilliant.

Frazod
10-23-2009, 10:24 AM
how far you gotta stick that lump of coal?

Are you hungry?

Simply Red
10-23-2009, 10:26 AM
Endelt, Skip, Iowanian.

all three towered above any others, I made it right though. E-fightz are a waste of energy. lol

the most welcoming was Dart God, he never talks to me anymore, though.

El Jefe
10-23-2009, 10:26 AM
are they 'rednosed x gatermoufs'?

Yep rednosed, and he feeds em gun powder!!

CoMoChief
10-23-2009, 10:28 AM
Frazod. He's still a fat lil turd too.

Frazod
10-23-2009, 10:30 AM
Frazod. He's still a fat lil turd too.

You should list everybody else who hates your stupid inbred ass, too.

Oh, I forgot - you can only count to 20.

keg in kc
10-23-2009, 10:31 AM
I'll sometimes cycle people onto ignore temporarily when they get too annoying, but packfan and proctor were the only two on here that I've ever really actively disliked.

burt
10-23-2009, 10:32 AM
Endelt, Skip, Iowanian.

all three towered above any others, I made it right though. E-fightz are a waste of energy. lol

the most welcoming was Dart God, he never talks to me anymore, though.

Yeah.....I forgot good ole Endelt. I still don't care for him.

Simply Red
I'll sometimes cycle people onto ignore temporarily when they get too annoying, but packfan and proctor were the only two on here that I've ever really actively disliked.

proctor? who dat?

Inspector
Had a run in with someone on the Star board way back when but since then all's cool. I like everyone.

Heck, if I wasn't such a tightwad cheapskate, I'd buy everyone here a beer. As it is, all I can afford is buying beer for the girls. A lot of beers. Until they can't stand up anymore. Or remember what happened.

Yeeeeaaah....yeah.

Simply Red
Yeah.....I forgot good ole Endelt. I still don't care for him.

yeah, he's WAY overrated.:eek::D

Inspector
10-23-2009, 10:33 AM
proctor? who dat?

KCJohnny

seclark
10-23-2009, 10:41 AM

packfan...he's the first one i thought of when this thread started.
what a peckerhead.
sec

Frazod
10-23-2009, 10:46 AM

I made peace with Johnny a long time ago. I don't agree with him on pretty much any subject, but he walks the walk and I believe he is a good and sincere person.

Simply Red
10-23-2009, 10:48 AM
I made peace with Johnny a long time ago. I don't agree with him on pretty much any subject, but he walks the walk and I believe he is a good and sincere person.

i totally agree with that.

burt
10-23-2009, 10:49 AM
i totally agree with that.

seconded

Frazod
10-23-2009, 10:49 AM
I remember when I first started posting back on the Star BB Russ (KCWolfman) and I got into it over that Browns player that got hit in the eye by the referee's flag. We're both rather obnoxious, so it wasn't pretty. :D Of course, we ended up becoming good friends and I've even slept in his house.

Brock
10-23-2009, 10:50 AM
Did Gaz go by Tkarlin or something like that back in the day on the star board? Either way it was fun to watch Tkarlin put educated beatdowns on clowns back in the day.

That's tk13.

keg in kc
10-23-2009, 10:51 AM
I made peace with Johnny a long time ago. I don't agree with him on pretty much any subject, but he walks the walk and I believe he is a good and sincere person.I have him permanently on ignore, that's as peaceful as it's going to get. I don't like him philosophically, I don't like him personally. I just don't like him, period. Which is fine, you're never going to get along with everybody...

Stewie
10-23-2009, 10:52 AM
I didn't really dislike anyone when I first joined, but CrazyCoffey joined shortly after I did. That guy was the Tasmanian Devil of posters. It got really annoying, really fast. He seems like a righteous dude now.

MOhillbilly
10-23-2009, 10:54 AM
Like MY new puppy?

mastif?

burt
10-23-2009, 10:55 AM
mastif?

yep. 6 months old and 80 lbs.

MOhillbilly
10-23-2009, 10:56 AM
Are you hungry?

you serve on a plate?

Mr. Kotter
10-23-2009, 10:57 AM
This place is filled with all kinds. Take Mr. Kotter and Lurch for example. One is a huge dumbass and the other one is brilliant.

That or we are, each, simultaneously....both.

keg in kc
10-23-2009, 11:01 AM
I often wonder how many of these posters are dupes of some schizophrenic overmind. Like you say you like poster w and y, hate posters x and z, and it turns out it's all the same douchenozzle.

Frazod
10-23-2009, 11:03 AM
you serve on a plate?

Sure, why not? :D

Reaper16
10-23-2009, 11:03 AM
I hated the shit out of Vailpass when I first started posting. Now that I've been here for a number of years I can safely say that I have good intuition.

Brock
10-23-2009, 11:07 AM
I often wonder how many of these posters are dupes of some schizophrenic overmind. Like you say you like poster w and y, hate posters x and z, and it turns out it's all the same douchenozzle.

Don't know about overmind, but Kotter's a weirdo with a bunch of dupes.

burt
10-23-2009, 11:07 AM
Oh, and at first, I didn't mind Rapper16, but I was wrong.............now I'd just like to buy him for what he's worth and sell him for what he thinks he's worth. I'd be able to move into Dane's neighborhood!

Simply Red
10-23-2009, 11:08 AM
oh and how is 'bootlegged' gonna take credit for 'nuthooks'? a quick GS will tell you he DID NOT invent that phrase.

Simply Red
10-23-2009, 11:09 AM

WTF is Lachapelle, or whatever?

Reaper16
10-23-2009, 11:12 AM
Oh, and at first, I didn't mind Rapper16, but I was wrong.............now I'd just like to buy him for what he's worth and sell him for what he thinks he's worth. I'd be able to move into Dane's neighborhood!
hi5!

Baby Lee
10-23-2009, 11:18 AM
Can't say I've disliked anyone, Burn@Stake was pretty irritating, and Teej could be irritating at times too. Particularly around his 'Hai Guyz!! I just changed my neighbor's entire worldview with my big brain' phase.

But as I 'first started posting' when the Planet first started existing, they weren't here yet.

niblet
10-23-2009, 11:19 AM
All of you.

FishingRod
10-23-2009, 11:23 AM
what a peckerhead.
sec

Yep what you said.

burt
10-23-2009, 11:39 AM
STFU n00b!

mult!

dallaschiefsfan
10-23-2009, 11:50 AM
I don't have thousands of posts, but I actually came over from the old kcstar board purge several years ago when CP was just getting started. Hands down the most irritating poster from my perspective was Denise...or whatever she posted as over here. I have no clue.

Radar Chief
10-23-2009, 11:51 AM
Ironically, the people I didn’t get along with when I first showed up I still don’t get along with. Weird, huh?
Thankfully, that is an incredibly small group, in every sense of the word “small”.

dallaschiefsfan
10-23-2009, 12:02 PM
I don't have thousands of posts, but I actually came over from the old kcstar board purge several years ago when CP was just getting started. Hands down the most irritating poster from my perspective was Denise...or whatever she posted as over here. I have no clue.

Ha! That's funny...I had no clue there was a favicon made for her. Apparently I'm not alone...

Dartgod
10-23-2009, 12:04 PM
Who was the guy Phobia was going to meet at the airport?Mike Keck

Radar Chief
10-23-2009, 12:05 PM
Ha! That's funny...I had no clue there was a favicon made for her. Apparently I'm not alone...

No, you’re not alone.

Radar Chief
10-23-2009, 12:07 PM
Mike Keck

Heh, I remember that. Claimed to be a mercenary with DinoCorp or some such :BS:.

PunkinDrublic
10-23-2009, 12:29 PM
One of the reasons I've tried to stay out of the DC forum is because some of the most batshit insane posters who post a lot of garbage there are otherwise seemingly cool people.

El Jefe
10-23-2009, 12:29 PM

That's blueballs new account I heard.

Mr. Kotter
10-23-2009, 12:30 PM

Not for a long time now....get over it, butthead.

kstater
10-23-2009, 12:30 PM

I'd
Tell You
But I'd
Have To
Kill You

HemiEd
10-23-2009, 12:32 PM
Heh, funny thread.

Look at my join date, the day after the Chiefs 2004 season came to an end, or maybe the evening of. A high percentage of this board, was somewhat dissapointed.

Did a google search, and found this place. I didn't lurk for a minute, just a blind ass homer, jumping into a pool of freshly blood chummed sharks. I had never really spent any time on any other message board, to much extent either.

What the ****?

Shane069 and Taco John come to mind.

**edit**, I forgot about Saulbadguy, damn I hated that fucker for a long time. Then when I met him, I understood.

Now, if someone joins here, that is as big of a homer as I was, it pisses me off also.

JohninGpt
10-23-2009, 12:32 PM
No, you’re not alone.

Not even close to being alone.

dallaschiefsfan
10-23-2009, 12:37 PM
Not even close to being alone.

Yeah...well it was a long time ago and I just figured that many posters simply didn't go back that far to have a frame of reference. Still cracks me up that she was given a favicon. Pretty clever of whoever did that.

HemiEd
10-23-2009, 12:39 PM
Ironically, the people I didn’t get along with when I first showed up I still don’t get along with. Weird, huh?
Thankfully, that is an incredibly small group, in every sense of the word “small”.

I can't fathom anyone that can't get along with Radar Chief, unless they are just full retart. :eek:

Bwana
10-23-2009, 12:46 PM
Bwana hit me with my first neg rep. I kinda thought he was a dick, but after re-reading my post, I realized that I deserved it. I haven't talked to him much, but if I were in his neck of the woods, I would stop in and see if he would show me some of the amazing scenery he has posted pics of.

Really? :hmmm: I don't recall having any beefs with you. In any event, I just hit you with a positive rep to make up for it.

bowener
10-23-2009, 12:47 PM
Then: All of you fuckers.

Now: Most of you fuckers..

Simply Red
10-23-2009, 12:48 PM
I'd
Tell You
But I'd
Have To
Kill You

no, incorrect, or maybe BB has two dupes, i'll rep you w/ details.

Bwana
10-23-2009, 12:55 PM

That wasn't the only thing that was made for her.

The_Doctor10
10-23-2009, 12:55 PM
I originally wanted GoChiefs/Claythan to die in a fire, honestly... I thought he was a jackass in the large majority of his posts, brought questionable football knowledge to the table, and on top of everything else, I thought he was a neo-Nazi when he had Nazi WW2 medals on either side of a no-smoking style picture of Herm.

I now know, however, that he's not a Nazi. So that's good.

Hammock Parties
10-23-2009, 12:58 PM
I'm an acquired hatred.

burt
10-23-2009, 12:59 PM
Really? :hmmm: I don't recall having any beefs with you. In any event, I just hit you with a positive rep to make up for it.

Oh, wait a minute.....you jumped on me too.........:harumph:

LMAO

mlyonsd
10-23-2009, 01:00 PM
what a peckerhead.
sec

That was my first thought.

burt
10-23-2009, 01:00 PM
I'm an acquired hatred.

Natural.....but not acquired.

Radar Chief
10-23-2009, 01:03 PM
I can't fathom anyone that can't get along with Radar Chief, unless they are just full retart. :eek:

Pretty much. They went full retard.

ziggysocki
10-23-2009, 01:06 PM

No, it was no beef... I said something stupid, you negged me, I got mildly butthurt, then realized I probably had it coming... I don't remember what the post was, but I remember thinking I should probably not have posted drunk... But thanks for the pos rep in any case! :D

burt
10-23-2009, 01:26 PM
No, it was no beef... I said something stupid, you negged me, I got mildly butthurt, then realized I probably had it coming... I don't remember what the post was, but I remember thinking I should probably not have posted drunk... But thanks for the pos rep in any case! :D

Yes.....I am still sad about the mean things that he said about me.

HemiEd
10-23-2009, 01:30 PM

This place has gotten so mellow, you used to get negged, just for mentioning rep. Now you got people that start threads begging for the stuff.

It used to take a couple years to become an Icon, unless you had tits, now it must only be 30 days.

This place has gone to hell since Phil and Brian left.

wildcat09
10-23-2009, 01:31 PM
I got neg repped by Stevieray and BigRedChief back in the day........I stay pretty low-key unless I just have to say something about a topic....

Bwana
Yes.....I am still sad about the mean things that he said about me.

ROFL

seclark
This place has gotten so mellow, you used to get negged, just for mentioning rep. Now you got people that start threads begging for the stuff.

It used to take a couple years to become an Icon, unless you had tits, now it must only be 30 days.

2rd
sec

burt
10-23-2009, 01:32 PM

Iconage has passed.

burt
10-23-2009, 01:34 PM
ROFL

damn........didn't work...............

CoMoChief
10-23-2009, 01:35 PM
I miss Marlboro Chief and Midnight Vulture

Frazod
10-23-2009, 01:36 PM
I miss Marlboro Chief and Midnight Vulture

You'll see them at Thanksgiving, won't you?

Reerun_KC
10-23-2009, 01:38 PM
I would have to say Hitsmaqe, Saulbadguy and The Bad Guy. Those 3 and I used to go at it like a bunch of drunk pooh flinging monkeys... after awhile they all turned into some pretty cool cats.

Skip Towne, well Skip, Skip, Skip. He is just an 1800's douche. Never changed. But everyone board has to have an old guy to yell at people who get on the lawn.

But then you have guys like

Buehler_445 and his family... They are great great people. Lucky to have him as a friend.

Dunit35 Cool cat, blast to watch games with.

All my Jayhawk brethern! yeah Rock Chalk!

Then the MU guys! At first I didnt care for them, but you have guys like Frazod, KCMizzou and good ol surrendering Petegz28.... You cant go wrong with those guys in your corner. Even if they are slavers... LMAO

Fritz88
10-23-2009, 01:40 PM
Let's see.

When I first started I came all in. I was called n00b countless times which made me really enjoy the board. The previous Chiefs boards would probably ban me a day for using the F word.

duncan_idaho neg repped me for dissing Mizzou. He said At least attempt to address the thread topic, beaker punk.

'Hamas' Jenkins for dissing Mizzou again speak only when spoken to, n00b.

Brock neg repped me for a Shit post..

I once hot linked and image then some douche changed the actual image from his website and it displayed some wicked vomit BJ so Iowanian neg repped me then said this "Maybe you should start with the JV, shitbrick."

It was all good and I still look at these neg reps and laugh at them.

morphius
10-23-2009, 01:41 PM
I didn't like that morphius...

...I'm still not a big fan of his.

mlyonsd
10-23-2009, 01:41 PM
I remember the first time I got rep from redrum. I'm like, WTF?

CoMoChief
10-23-2009, 01:45 PM

Not exactly sure where you are going with that.

Simply Red
10-23-2009, 01:46 PM

oh, pls do share.

Frazod
10-23-2009, 01:46 PM
Not exactly sure where you are going with that.

I'm not surprised. It was a "smart person" joke.

JohninGpt
10-23-2009, 01:48 PM

Me too, I negged him back cussing up a storm.

Reerun_KC
10-23-2009, 01:49 PM
I'm not surprised. It was a "smart person" joke.

Then how could you be telling it?

Frazod
10-23-2009, 01:50 PM
Then how could you be telling it?

You sticking up for your boyfriend again? How noble. :evil:

Reerun_KC
10-23-2009, 01:54 PM
You sticking up for your boyfriend again? How noble. :evil:

You said "smart joke" and I questioned you on how you could tell anyone a smart joke....

HemiEd
10-23-2009, 01:55 PM
Iconage has passed.

The point is the same though.

mlyonsd
10-23-2009, 01:58 PM
oh, pls do share.

It was so long ago it's gone but it had something to do with my mother, the banana seat of a bicycle, and a monkey.

I had never even heard of redrum and for the longest time I thought he was drunk and had neg repped the wrong guy.

Too funny.

HemiEd
10-23-2009, 01:58 PM

Damn, that made my side hurt! ROFL

I have no beef with CoMoChief, but that is some funny shit right there. ROFL

crazycoffey
10-23-2009, 01:59 PM

word, I've said some mean things to you in my time here. But mostly it was all in good zest, even if it didn't appear that way.

Goatboy, need to meet him in real life sometime, but on this board he can go full on retard, and the grandpa thing was completely blown out of proportion, but that blame can go on Zach too.

Simplex3 and I butted heads some, I think we became as good as friends as you can on the internet (or something like that) Seems like a swell fellow and would like to meet him someday.

OTWP to, but now we're pretty darn good friends. Have lunch sometimes, drinks others, and road trip to arrowhead a few times.

I dug up this old thread, probaly one of my firsts, definetly within my first couple weeks. Love the comment where I called Skip a "resident 13 year old".....

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=155325

The 10pm thread got me some hate rep too.

burt
10-23-2009, 02:03 PM
Me too, I negged him back cussing up a storm.

My first redrum rep was when he still didn't post yet. It was a badge of honor!

HemiEd
10-23-2009, 02:09 PM
word, I've said some mean things to you in my time here. But mostly it was all in good zest, even if it didn't appear that way.

Goatboy, need to meet him in real life sometime, but on this board he can go full on retard, and the grandpa thing was completely blown out of proportion, but that blame can go on Zach too.

Simplex3 and I butted heads some, I think we became as good as friends as you can on the internet (or something like that) Seems like a swell fellow and would like to meet him someday.

OTWP to, but now we're pretty darn good friends. Have lunch sometimes, drinks others, and road trip to arrowhead a few times.

I dug up this old thread, probaly one of my firsts, definetly within my first couple weeks. Love the comment where I called Skip a "resident 13 year old".....

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=155325

The 10pm thread got me some hate rep too.

:LOL: Well to be honest, you did enter this place like an elephant jumping into a mop bucket. :D

Reerun_KC
10-23-2009, 02:11 PM
:LOL: Well to be honest, you did enter this place like an elephant jumping into a mop bucket. :D

You think?

CC is awesome... The guy at one time had posted in every thread on the front page and he was listed as the last guy posted...

Dude was hitting an average of 100 posts a day for a while... He was like a chipmunk strung out on Mt Dew and crack...

HemiEd
10-23-2009, 02:14 PM
You think?

CC is awesome... The guy at one time had posted in every thread on the front page and he was listed as the last guy posted...

Dude was hitting an average of 100 posts a day for a while... He was like a chipmunk strung out on Mt Dew and crack...

Yeah, he made the ROR triplets, look like pikers when they showed up.

Hammock Parties
10-23-2009, 02:17 PM

Oh, fuck you. You still haven't learned your lesson.

I don't ever want to meet you. I'm sure you're just as much of a slack-jawed drunkard meathead as you let on around here....

rad
10-23-2009, 02:17 PM
Nobody in particular......maybe chiefaroo...but that may have been a n00b to n00b thing....I dunno.

I mostly saw all the Bronco fans here and was like "WTF...go to your own board".....LMAO

JimNasium
10-23-2009, 02:18 PM
I never cared for Tom C@sh or Goatboy. I can tolerate Goatsy now but wouldn't go as far as to say I like him. I don't waste my time worrying about Tom C@sh. I also mixed it up a time or two with Big Daddy but we made our peace.

burt
10-23-2009, 02:18 PM
I don't ever want to meet you. I'm sure you're just as much of a slack-jawed drunkard meathead as you let on around here....

Are you getting me and CC confused?

Simply Red
10-23-2009, 02:22 PM
I never cared for Tom C@sh or Goatboy. I can tolerate Goatsy now but wouldn't go as far as to say I like him. I don't waste my time worrying about Tom C@sh. I also mixed it up a time or two with Big Daddy but we made our peace.

you told me i excel at obnoxiousness, one time, when I started on here. Thank god we're practically blood-brothers now.

HemiEd

Hi Jim, I think you must be one of those that lost some post count, DeFace was addressing the other day.

crazycoffey

That's pretty funny. I was just trying to be me, didn't realize how it came off to everyone else. Now I know though.

You think?

and now, the multiquote is my friend....
I still owe you a bet. I have your address in my PMs and WILL be paying up shortly. Sorry it's taken so long.

PS - I still want to share a sip of that bourbon and smoke a stoogie with ya someday.

Yeah, he made the ROR triplets, look like pikers when they showed up.

Phobia broke the mold, there will never be another as obnoxious me.

Oh, fuck you. You still haven't learned your lesson.

I stand corrected.....

JimNasium
10-23-2009, 02:23 PM
you told me i excel at obnoxiousness, one time, when I started on here. Thank god we're practically blood-brothers now.

You do excel at obnoxiousness but it's grown on me over time.

JimNasium
10-23-2009, 02:23 PM
Hi Jim, I think you must be one of those that lost some post count, DeFace was addressing the other day.

They probably just removed all of the times I've posted "WTF is going on here?"

Reerun_KC
10-23-2009, 02:30 PM
You know and there is one guys I really like... Mr Simply Red... He is kinda cute...

ROFL

Is that better SR? Jerk!

CoMoChief
10-23-2009, 02:45 PM
You know and there is one guys I really like... Mr Simply Red... He is kinda cute...

ROFL

Is that better SR? Jerk!

I think I just ReeRunned in my pants.

Rausch
10-23-2009, 03:00 PM
Same gunt that's still on my iggy...

Iowanian
10-23-2009, 03:02 PM
I didn't like packfan or sofisty.

Pablo
10-23-2009, 05:00 PM
Then: Most regular DC posters.

Now: Most regular DC posters.

Jilly
10-23-2009, 05:15 PM
Iowanian hated me at first, he may still, but I think I'm growing on him. Mer didn't like me either until we realized we were more poweful together than apart

vailpass
10-23-2009, 05:16 PM
Right at first Pineapple Boy used to irritate me until I realized dude was a world-class smack bringer and also knew his football inside and out even if he was a Raider.

Tribal Warfare
10-23-2009, 05:25 PM
Kenny or also known as Packfan

badgirl
10-23-2009, 05:26 PM
everyone, most still don't.:D

vailpass
10-23-2009, 05:31 PM
Kenny or also known as Packfan

Was that Ken Dienberg? Dude used to crack me up with his "special" brand of posting.

Bwana
10-23-2009, 05:36 PM
Was that Ken Dienberg? Dude used to crack me up with his "special" brand of posting.

Special indeed.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_fTT9xlgZ9CU/SAeUK7I_EkI/AAAAAAAAFho/Hz-8uCPBQ5s/s400/CartmanRetarded.jpg

Tribal Warfare
10-23-2009, 05:41 PM

Yes, and his holy bible of the Chiefs media guide :rolleyes:

vailpass
10-23-2009, 05:45 PM
Special indeed.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_fTT9xlgZ9CU/SAeUK7I_EkI/AAAAAAAAFho/Hz-8uCPBQ5s/s400/CartmanRetarded.jpg

ROFL Yeah that was him alright.

Skip Towne
10-23-2009, 05:46 PM
Iowanian hated me at first, he may still, but I think I'm growing on him. Mer didn't like me either until we realized we were more poweful together than apart

I thought everyone liked Jilly.

ziggysocki
10-23-2009, 07:19 PM

Speaking of mer, anyone talked to her? Havent seen any Katipan posts for quite a while.

Simply Red
10-23-2009, 07:38 PM
Speaking of mer, anyone talked to her? Havent seen any Katipan posts for quite a while.

no. She's supposed to call me when she gets back.

Skip Towne
10-23-2009, 07:40 PM
no. She's supposed to call me when she gets back.

Back from where? Where did she go?

Easy 6
10-23-2009, 08:56 PM
I've had varying intensity flare-ups with various people, over various subjects in my time here, and honestly, 9 out of 10 times...i learn more about me, some good, mostly bad, than the other guy...i've had many a good laugh at my own, childish, expense.

But, Rowdy people & rowdy arguments are what made me choose the Planet over the other boards that my early google searches revealed...at the same time, it can only go so far before 'it' (intense personal bickering & attacks), becomes a minus...thoughthe Planet does seem to police itself pretty well when thats the case.

'This bickering is pointless, Vader release him...'

Chiefaholic
10-23-2009, 09:31 PM
Denise...

Easy 6
10-23-2009, 09:45 PM
You think?

...:clap:LMAOROFL

Reerun_KC
10-23-2009, 09:47 PM
...:clap:LMAOROFLp

There for a while about 3 years ago, you and I never got along on here.... If I remember correctly we had some pretty heated battles...

Redrum_69
10-23-2009, 09:51 PM
I never could stand Ghostof

Redrum_69
10-23-2009, 09:56 PM
I was curious to see when you originally started posting who did you bump heads with or just flat out not like?

werent you the same #uck-knuckle who sent me countless private messages on how to build a pond, only I replied with "who needs a pond when you can lay your mom down and spread her legs for the biggest mudhole in Ohio"

Reerun_KC
10-23-2009, 10:09 PM
werent you the same #uck-knuckle who sent me countless private messages on how to build a pond, only I replied with "who needs a pond when you can lay your mom down and spread her legs for the biggest mudhole in Ohio"

ROFL

Easy 6
10-23-2009, 11:08 PM
p

There for a while about 3 years ago, you and I never got along on here.... If I remember correctly we had some pretty heated battles...

As a very close relative used to say...'its all part of the experience'.

Your Germ hatred clashed with my 'I want to win so ****ing bad' mentality...on that count, Re 1 - Free 0.

Pioli Zombie
10-24-2009, 05:17 AM
I used to dislike Bugeater until I got to know him better. Now that he's been over a few times and I know the story about the Priest I have more compassion for him.
Posted via Mobile Device

Chief Pote
10-24-2009, 06:19 AM
This tread is making my eyes all watery.

ChiTown
10-24-2009, 07:14 AM
I hated all of you, and I still do.

I aim for consistency...........oh, and somehow, I've lost over 6,000 posts. LOL!

Reerun_KC
10-24-2009, 08:13 AM

I aim for consistency...........oh, and somehow, I've lost over 6,000 posts. LOL!

No you dont, you dont hate all of us.... :D

Reerun_KC
10-24-2009, 08:15 AM
As a very close relative used to say...'its all part of the experience'.

Your Germ hatred clashed with my 'I want to win so ****ing bad' mentality...on that count, Re 1 - Free 0.

Water under the bridge my friend, I am back in the "I want to turn this thing around and win so frucking badly boat paddling right along with ya crowd"

Redrum_69
10-24-2009, 09:03 AM
Chiefs will turn this thing around in 2012......they will be Super Bowl bound...

BUT...after 12/21/12 no one will care....

SLAG
10-24-2009, 09:04 AM
id have to say that DOGPISS fella

Raiderhater
10-24-2009, 10:30 AM
I can't think of anyone I hated in the past that I still don't hate. Generally if I don't like you there is a good reason for it.

Bowser
10-24-2009, 12:31 PM

We would like you more if you would sack up and get a bj from the gal that cuts your hair.

And way to lose your post count, n00b!