PDA

View Full Version : Life UFO's.. I'm a little less skeptical now !

Hog's Gone Fishin
10-24-2009, 10:48 AM
I've never been a believer in UFO's but I must say Imay have witnessed one.

Last Saturday night as I left the farm and was headed to town I saw a bright light in the sky. It was just getting dark enough out that the first couple of stars were now visible. The light ,to describe it looked just like a headlight from an automobile. Same color and just a bright light. I was traveling west about 65 MPH and it was moving right along with me I'm guessing about 5 miles out. It was moving just a little faster than I was and then slowed down to where I was passing it. I really didn't think much of it. I just figured a chopper or something even though I've never remembered seeing that type of light on an aircraft.

So I focus back on the highway for a second and take a glance out the passenger side window. When I look back to the left looking for the light it was about a mile ahead of where I viewed it 10 seconds earlier. It just sat there and I caught back up to it. I thought jesus christ, that ain't right. All of the sudden that thing took off away from me at about a 45 degree angle and was gone. I watched it as it got farther and farther away the light grew smaller and dissapeared. This thing had to have gone 50 miles within 10 seconds. This was NOT a regular aircraft with a distorted view or something . This was SOMETHING! Military ? I don't know? There was no sound or vapor trail. I will remember this the rest of my life.

Bwana
10-24-2009, 11:05 AM
Are you sure you didn't just get a shot of boar jiz in your eye on a bad jerk? I bet that would mess with your vision!

http://www.killsometime.com/pictures/images/Pic1192.jpg

seclark
10-24-2009, 11:13 AM
Are you sure you didn't just get a shot of boar jiz in your eye on a bad jerk? I bet that would mess with your vision!

looks like #3 tried to back through a barbed wire fence.
sec

Johnny Vegas
10-24-2009, 11:23 AM
thats funny. I actually, no shit, saw something similar when I was in Missoula, MT. I know they have helicopters that fly around there because of the hospital, but I know how high one can get and the lights are always flashing. Well this object light I saw had headlight glow. No blinking of any sorts. Just a bright light. It moved steady, but was really high in the sky. To high for a helicopter. I've never seen aircraft that have a light constantly on unless they're landing otherwise they blink when they're that high in the sky. The object just kept moving till it disappeared. Real creepy. But what can I do? lol I just kept that to myself till now.

LaChapelle
10-24-2009, 11:33 AM
Were your windows rolled up? You'll have a dead battery in the morning.

Hog's Gone Fishin
10-24-2009, 11:45 AM
thats funny. I actually, no shit, saw something similar when I was in Missoula, MT. I know they have helicopters that fly around there because of the hospital, but I know how high one can get and the lights are always flashing. Well this object light I saw had headlight glow. No blinking of any sorts. Just a bright light. It moved steady, but was really high in the sky. To high for a helicopter. I've never seen aircraft that have a light constantly on unless they're landing otherwise they blink when they're that high in the sky. The object just kept moving till it disappeared. Real creepy. But what can I do? lol I just kept that to myself till now.

Yeah. Exactly. This light was solid. No blinking. But whatever it was ,it was way faster than any aircraft I've ever seen. And it took off from a stand still and was in warp 12 immediately. Also I used to live right outside fort Bragg and have seen tons of military stuff and nothing close to this.

Hog's Gone Fishin
10-24-2009, 11:46 AM
Were your windows rolled up? You'll have a dead battery in the morning.

No ,I had the drivers side down when it took off and it was a week ago, no dead battery !

Hog's Gone Fishin
10-24-2009, 11:48 AM

No, That couldn,t be it. I've had boar jizz in my eye several times and it never made me see anything similar to this. :D

Silock
10-24-2009, 11:53 AM
No, That couldn,t be it. I've had boar jizz in my eye several times and it never made me see anything similar to this. :D

You have successfully made me ill.

Bwana
10-24-2009, 11:58 AM

<O:p
Well hell, I will have to defer to your expertise on this matter HF. If it wasn’t a rouge jerk resulting in getting boar goo in your eye’s, I don’t know what the hell to tell you, other than to carry the Glock when you’re in the area. :hmmm:<O:p

Saccopoo
10-24-2009, 12:26 PM
I've posted this somewhere around here before, but this past spring, I was heading down I-25 north of Denver (five miles above Loveland) and as I was coming up to the 392/I25 interchange, I noticed something hovering about 250 feet above the buildings on the SE corner of the exit/interchange. As I got closer, it was like a "WTF is that?!" moment. The object had rectangular silver metal beams in a cross/addition sign configuration that was encircled by a tube/circle of the same type of material on the outside edges of the center cross section. There was a large white light in the direct center of the cross section and four smaller, white lights on the ends of the cross sections just before they met with the tube section. There was a darker section above the cross section. There were no landing skids, no props/propellers, and the object, which measured about 75' across was perfectly still while it hovered. As I drove by it, and past it, it tilted at an approximate 30 degree angle and slowly began to move to the west. It was slightly before dusk and I wasn't the only guy on the road and the object was sitting above some businesses/retail shops on the SE corner of that interchange. I couldn't have been the only one to see it, but I have yet to find anyone else's account of the sighting.

Archie F. Swin
10-24-2009, 12:32 PM
where does Hog Farmer live?

oldandslow
10-24-2009, 12:35 PM
I don't really believe in them either. However, if they were real, I would imagine that we are totally screwed.

It's always been my argument against SETI (search for extraterristrial intelligence). A stronger culture meets a weaker one - what happens?

One should never poke a rattlesnake, imo.

BigMeatballDave
10-24-2009, 12:36 PM
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vVRHOhLP-aA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vVRHOhLP-aA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object> Here's a movie for ya, Hog...

Fish
10-24-2009, 12:36 PM
Was your ass sore the next morning?

GoHuge
10-24-2009, 12:56 PM
Some of this stuff is beyond explanation. I don't know if there are little people with bug eyes that are a 1000 years more advanced than we are, but your stupid if you believe that Earth is the only planet in the entire universe that sustains intelligent life. The universe is too big and we're only able to see a tiny bit. I just don't believe that we are that lucky to be the only life sustaining planet. The odds say there are many, many, more. We just don't have the means to find out and explore. Hell we're still blasting away at our own moon trying to find water. With that said alot of these stories are a load of horse (hog if you prefer) shit.

Rain Man
10-24-2009, 12:56 PM
It was probably just a star guiding you east to Washington to adore the new president.

JuicesFlowing
10-24-2009, 12:59 PM
I love the fact that UFO's and Aliens have eluded humankind for thousands of years. No technology can capture them, but grainy footage and farmer's reports. Bleh. Whatever. I guess that's why ghosts are so popular. .01% of the entire earth have seen them, so they must be real!

Hog's Gone Fishin
10-24-2009, 01:39 PM
<O:p
Well hell, I will have to defer to your expertise on this matter HF. If it wasn’t a rouge jerk resulting in getting boar goo in your eye’s, I don’t know what the hell to tell you, other than to carry the Glock when you’re in the area. :hmmm:<O:p

For this I think I'd need to carry my Model 95 Barrett.

bowener
10-24-2009, 02:25 PM
I don't really believe in them either. However, if they were real, I would imagine that we are totally screwed.

It's always been my argument against SETI (search for extraterristrial intelligence). A stronger culture meets a weaker one - what happens?

One should never poke a rattlesnake, imo.

I used to think this, too.

But then I realized that our only reference for this belief is our selves. We can only refer to what one HUMAN culture has done to another HUMAN culture.

Let's face it, historically as a whole, we are pretty fucking shitty creatures to those of our own that are "different" or "weaker".

In this case, let us assume that they exist (ET's). If a species of them exists, and we exist, then it is plausible and likely that at least one other intelligent species exists as well. So, let us assume now that there are at least 2 intelligent life forms that can watch us whenever they want. Why would they destroy us, what have they to gain? Odds are that one of those 2 other life forms is weaker than the other, and we are weaker than the weaker of the two, so if they wipe us out, then the weaker of the 2 doesn't have anything to point at laugh to feel better about themselves.

Kind of like how in my hometown us lower class people make fun of the hill billy type people. Without them, we would feel pretty bad about our lives.

Hog's Gone Fishin
10-24-2009, 08:15 PM
After seeing what I saw you would defenitley become a believer.

djrcmay
10-24-2009, 08:34 PM
It's called space junk! Things that are left in outer space and comes back in this atosphere, after years of rotating in outer space. I saw some years ago, and was shocked until i did some research on it.

Hog's Gone Fishin
10-24-2009, 08:39 PM
It's called space junk! Things that are left in outer space and comes back in this atosphere, after years of rotating in outer space. I saw some years ago, and was shocked until i did some research on it.

You dipshit ! This was not space junk. space junk doesn't sit in one place and then take off like a bat out of hell. I have night vision goggles and watch satelites and shit all the time. This was not space junk!!!!! Idiot!!!!

Braincase
10-24-2009, 08:58 PM
I believe you saw something you couldn't identify. It may have been experimental military aircraft, it may have been something else.

djrcmay
10-24-2009, 09:13 PM
Someone is telling a Whopper!

KC_Connection
10-24-2009, 09:20 PM
http://msp130.photobucket.com/albums/p258/suzieshea/foxmulder.jpg

ChiefJustice
10-24-2009, 09:36 PM
http://top10kid.com/wp-content/uploads/t10neuralizer.jpg

Easy 6
10-24-2009, 09:48 PM
Your thread starter sounds just like a million other interviews i've watched & read...avowed skeptic says 'never thought i'd say this...'

The best part, is that so many of those observers are eminently qualified observers...pilots military & civilian, astronauts, police, foreign defense ministry officials, American defense officials of the highest rank, air-traffic controllers, ad finitum.

You know it when you see it...

CosmicPal
10-24-2009, 09:53 PM
You dipshit ! This was not space junk. space junk doesn't sit in one place and then take off like a bat out of hell. I have night vision goggles and watch satelites and shit all the time. This was not space junk!!!!! Idiot!!!!

I agree with you HF. What you described sounds precisely like what I saw years ago when I first moved to Denver. I was sitting at an intersection late one afternoon when I saw a bright light in the sky. It just hovered there for a moment and I first thought it was a helicopter off in the distance, but even the best pilot in the world couldn't keep that vehicle as stationary as this one was.

Just like that, it took off in some serious warp speed and disappeared into thin air. I sh*t you not, just as soon as it left, a Denver news chopper flew past me as though it saw the same thing I did and was investigating it.

What I saw wasn't a trick to the eye, it wasn't some natural light formation, or anything. I told a few people and they all reminded me that Colorado is home to a lot of military sites, so I just shrugged it off.

I honestly don't know if it was a UFO. I do know for a fact that it was something I've never seen in my lifetime, and that to me is about as close to a UFO I'll likely ever get.

scorpio
10-24-2009, 09:57 PM

u mad?

Otter
10-24-2009, 09:59 PM

If Alfred Hitchcock were a cyclopes that's what he would look like.

Lex Luthors
10-24-2009, 10:16 PM
In this case, let us assume that they exist (ET's). If a species of them exists, and we exist, then it is plausible and likely that at least one other intelligent species exists as well. So, let us assume now that there are at least 2 intelligent life forms that can watch us whenever they want. Why would they destroy us, what have they to gain?

There's an old Twilight Zone episode that answers that question.

http://www.grupo.org/peek/serve(l).jpg

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-24-2009, 10:17 PM
"UFO's do not exist".
-Donger and Mikey from deep within their underground Black Project stronghold.

Easy 6
10-24-2009, 11:06 PM
"UFO's do not exist".
-Donger and Mikey from deep within their underground Black Project stronghold.

...:Scanlon:

Raiderhater58
10-24-2009, 11:11 PM
I love the fact that UFO's and Aliens have eluded humankind for thousands of years. No technology can capture them, but grainy footage and farmer's reports. Bleh. Whatever. I guess that's why ghosts are so popular. .01% of the entire earth have seen them, so they must be real!

well thats .01% more than have seen god and look at all the idi..... oh wait thats another thread entirely, my bad.
Posted via Mobile Device

Fairplay
10-25-2009, 12:59 AM
Okay, PM me about getting some of that seriously grade A weed some of you guys have been smoking.

I want to see a UFO.

Ugly Duck
10-25-2009, 01:02 AM
I once saw a telephone pole melt like a wax candle. I saw all kinds of other weird stuff around San Francisco back in the 60's.

Rausch
10-25-2009, 01:03 AM
I once saw a telephone pole melt like a wax candle. I saw all kinds of other weird stuff around San Francisco back in the 60's.

Not a court in the country that lends a Raiderfan testimony any credibility at all...

Fairplay
10-25-2009, 01:03 AM

I bet you did.

Rausch
10-25-2009, 01:04 AM
I bet you did.

NTTAWWT...

Buck
10-25-2009, 01:10 AM
That's the acid Ugly Duck. But seriously Hog Farmer that's a pretty amazing story. Pretty cool.
Posted via Mobile Device

Fairplay
10-25-2009, 01:11 AM

Let me guess. It was on the corner of Haight and Ashbury street.

Rausch
10-25-2009, 01:13 AM
That's the acid Ugly Duck. But seriously Hog Farmer that's a pretty amazing story. Pretty cool.
Posted via Mobile Device

Just send him a pic and list of likes and dislikes already...

Buck
10-25-2009, 01:19 AM
Just send him a pic and list of likes and dislikes already...

Dislikes: People's Knees
Hobbies: Magnets
Posted via Mobile Device

Redrum_69
10-25-2009, 01:29 AM
Hogfarmers mom is like a U.F.O....her heavenly body transcends through the air but really shes just in a sex swing harness, from a distance her appearance is translucent but the closer you get you realize her sheer nightgown flowing in the breeze, and if you are really lucky she'll steal you into the night and perform sex acts that would make a sex addict's left eye twitch erractically.

Rausch
10-25-2009, 01:31 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

Sounds like a lot of work but if you try I think you can make something special happen...

LaChapelle
10-25-2009, 03:11 AM
The aliens realizing their movements were being monitored by a professional jerk, couldn't get away fast enough.

Hog's Gone Fishin
10-25-2009, 03:37 AM
The aliens realizing their movements were being monitored by a professional jerk, couldn't get away fast enough.

ROFL May be true.

kcfanXIII
10-25-2009, 05:18 AM
technically you did see an UFO. was it from space or not, thats the question. i had an experience when i was younger, saw a triangled shape object, with three white lights on the bottom. none of the standard flashing lights, a white light on each point of the triangle. the two rear lights were actually shining on the ground bright enough i could see them move past me on the ground as the object flew overhead. enough to scare the shit out of the little kid version of me.

Chief Pote
10-25-2009, 07:50 AM
Hogfarmers mom is like a U.F.O....her heavenly body transcends through the air but really shes just in a sex swing harness, from a distance her appearance is translucent but the closer you get you realize her sheer nightgown flowing in the breeze, and if you are really lucky she'll steal you into the night and perform sex acts that would make a sex addict's left eye twitch erractically.

ROFL

redsurfer11
10-25-2009, 07:53 AM
When Pigs fly..........

Earthling
10-25-2009, 08:30 AM
Hog Farmer....I had the same kind of experience and if I hadn't been with another person that also witnessed it I would have thought I had imagined it. Was it ET..?? Still not sure to this day but it does make one wonder about the implications and opens the door to "well maybe......"

Hog's Gone Fishin
10-25-2009, 08:41 AM
When Pigs fly..........

Hey, i've seen that too ! On more than one occasion.

Hog's Gone Fishin
10-25-2009, 08:43 AM
Hog Farmer....I had the same kind of experience and if I hadn't been with another person that also witnessed it I would have thought I had imagined it. Was it ET..?? Still not sure to this day but it does make one wonder about the implications and opens the door to "well maybe......"

What was it ? Describe.

Earthling
10-25-2009, 08:54 AM
What was it ? Describe.

We were on a cruise in the Atlantic...somewhere past Cuba. It was very early morning, maybe 3 am and we were sitting outside of our cabin just enjoying the night stars. We saw what I thought initially was a shooting star streak across the sky. I started thinking how cool it was that it was burning for so long, then it did an immediate change of direction, reversed itself mostly and zipped away at a phenomenal rate of speed. I am totally convinced it wasn't any kind of conventional aircraft.

TinyEvel
10-25-2009, 08:59 AM
One of my favorite shows as a kid.

"Hog Farmer saw the wheel...."

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yVVADz0Afss&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yVVADz0Afss&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Hog's Gone Fishin
10-25-2009, 09:01 AM
Cool ! This experience has really opened my eyes as I've always thought sightings were bullshit. People wanting attention or idiots with a huge imagination. But what I saw was really, really awesome. If it was military then we've got somebad ass stuff. This thing could have taken off from central U.S. flown over and bombed Iran, Russia and China and been back in 2 minutes.

Earthling
10-25-2009, 09:04 AM
Cool ! This experience has really opened my eyes as I've always thought sightings were bullshit. People wanting attention or idiots with a huge imagination. But what I saw was really, really awesome. If it was military then we've got somebad ass stuff. This thing could have taken off from central U.S. flown over and bombed Iran, Russia and China and been back in 2 minutes.

Yep...I'm one of the biggest skeptics on things but I don't discount this anymore.

Terribilis
10-25-2009, 09:06 AM
The Chiefs HAVE to win more games next year.

Terribilis
10-25-2009, 09:10 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xKRF9ztytOw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

BigVE
10-25-2009, 09:26 AM
I've posted this somewhere around here before, but this past spring, I was heading down I-25 north of Denver (five miles above Loveland) and as I was coming up to the 392/I25 interchange, I noticed something hovering about 250 feet above the buildings on the SE corner of the exit/interchange. As I got closer, it was like a "WTF is that?!" moment. The object had rectangular silver metal beams in a cross/addition sign configuration that was encircled by a tube/circle of the same type of material on the outside edges of the center cross section. There was a large white light in the direct center of the cross section and four smaller, white lights on the ends of the cross sections just before they met with the tube section. There was a darker section above the cross section. There were no landing skids, no props/propellers, and the object, which measured about 75' across was perfectly still while it hovered. As I drove by it, and past it, it tilted at an approximate 30 degree angle and slowly began to move to the west. It was slightly before dusk and I wasn't the only guy on the road and the object was sitting above some businesses/retail shops on the SE corner of that interchange. I couldn't have been the only one to see it, but I have yet to find anyone else's account of the sighting.

Did it look like this???? cool.

Hog's Gone Fishin
05-23-2010, 06:46 PM

Last Saturday night as I left the farm and was headed to town I saw a bright light in the sky. It was just getting dark enough out that the first couple of stars were now visible. The light ,to describe it looked just like a headlight from an automobile. Same color and just a bright light. I was traveling west about 65 MPH and it was moving right along with me I'm guessing about 5 miles out. It was moving just a little faster than I was and then slowed down to where I was passing it. I really didn't think much of it. I just figured a chopper or something even though I've never remembered seeing that type of light on an aircraft.

So I focus back on the highway for a second and take a glance out the passenger side window. When I look back to the left looking for the light it was about a mile ahead of where I viewed it 10 seconds earlier. It just sat there and I caught back up to it. I thought jesus christ, that ain't right. All of the sudden that thing took off away from me at about a 45 degree angle and was gone. I watched it as it got farther and farther away the light grew smaller and dissapeared. This thing had to have gone 50 miles within 10 seconds. This was NOT a regular aircraft with a distorted view or something . This was SOMETHING! Military ? I don't know? There was no sound or vapor trail. I will remember this the rest of my life.

Now that I have been introduced to this planet X information and have watched the "Ancient Aliens" episodes on the history channel I'm wondering if this really was something as it was over a Ranch that is about 900 square miles. After seeing on the "Ancient aliens " about all the cattle being found that appeared to be "genetic Harvesting" victims, it makes me wonder if this may have been what was going on here. I need to talk to the guy that owns the ranch. Uhhuh, yes I do.

teedubya
05-23-2010, 07:33 PM

Holy shit. That should be Hog Farmer's Avatar quote "Professional Jerk" lmao

Fat Elvis
05-23-2010, 08:25 PM
Ahgh. I'm reading this thread and my littlest one comes down stairs crying about dreaming about aliens in her bedroom.....

petegz28
05-23-2010, 08:29 PM
Now that I have been introduced to this planet X information and have watched the "Ancient Aliens" episodes on the history channel I'm wondering if this really was something as it was over a Ranch that is about 900 square miles. After seeing on the "Ancient aliens " about all the cattle being found that appeared to be "genetic Harvesting" victims, it makes me wonder if this may have been what was going on here. I need to talk to the guy that owns the ranch. Uhhuh, yes I do.

The "mutilated" animals are a very, very interesting topic. The precision of the injuries really negates the word "mutilated". Blood pumped from the animals? Precise removal of organs. Cauterized incisions. No animal is doing that to another animal. Either there are some poor scientists out there that are having to do this to animals to get materials for their research or something else we have no clue about is doing it. And I would think if it were indeed humans doing this there would be some trace evidence of their being there. Tire marks, footprints, etc, etc.

Saccopoo
05-23-2010, 08:31 PM
Did it look like this???? cool.

Actually, that's exactly how it looked - the blue part as it relates to the silver "undercarriage" of the craft I saw.

PRIEST
05-23-2010, 08:58 PM
They are saying it's real , was also caught from a airliner. I say it looks really fake

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hfy2JMcyMyA&feature=player_embedded#

petegz28
05-23-2010, 09:05 PM
They are saying it's real , was also caught from a airliner. I say it looks really fake

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hfy2JMcyMyA&feature=player_embedded#

The spirals almost look too perfectly formed.

bowener
05-23-2010, 09:30 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ee3bld4lTG0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ee3bld4lTG0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

petegz28
05-23-2010, 10:17 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ee3bld4lTG0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ee3bld4lTG0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

That's pretty weird. Not sure why the guy would be crying but the fact the call got knocked off the air is pretty spooky.

petegz28
05-23-2010, 10:22 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Zuiuxty1qyU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Zuiuxty1qyU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

ClevelandBronco
05-23-2010, 10:33 PM

That's strikingly similar to my "UFO" experience back in 1984 or so. I can describe how the light I saw moved but I sure as hell can't explain it.

petegz28
05-23-2010, 11:00 PM

Anti-gravity or gravity amplification are theoretical propulsion systems that UFO's allegedly use. This explains the silent travel as opposed to the controled explosions we use with chemical propulsion which are very noisy and leave a vapor trai.

Bump
05-23-2010, 11:06 PM
Anti-gravity or gravity amplification are theoretical propulsion systems that UFO's allegedly use. This explains the silent travel as opposed to the controled explosions we use with chemical propulsion which are very noisy and leave a vapor trail.

FYP

petegz28
05-23-2010, 11:07 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5kFnjqOUO64&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5kFnjqOUO64&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I think Lazar has been disproven but interesting nonetheless

joesomebody
05-23-2010, 11:23 PM
I don't believe in alien's and what not, but have seen some weird shit in the sky.

About 5 years ago while camping in Yellowstone national park, we were looking at the stars, drinking, and having a good time. All of a sudden, what looked like stars (stationary lights way the fuck up in th sky) suddenly began to move, approached each other, circled each other about 6 times, and then shot off so fast that you couldn't really track them and disappeared. A friend and I both saw this, and described it in the same way.

Strange as hell and a bit scary.

FAX
05-24-2010, 12:09 AM
I imagine that the Aliens are seeking contact with you, Mr. Hog Farmer. To, you know, pick your brain about the most efficient means of extracting semen from an uncooperative subject.

FAX

Pitt Gorilla
05-24-2010, 12:12 AM
I imagine that the Aliens are seeking contact with you, Mr. Hog Farmer. To, you know, pick your brain about the most efficient means of extracting semen from an uncooperative subject.

FAXIf the aliens are hot, I could teach them about the most efficient means for extracting semen from a, you know, cooperative subject.

Jerm
05-24-2010, 08:13 AM
I don't believe in alien's and what not, but have seen some weird shit in the sky.

About 5 years ago while camping in Yellowstone national park, we were looking at the stars, drinking, and having a good time. All of a sudden, what looked like stars (stationary lights way the **** up in th sky) suddenly began to move, approached each other, circled each other about 6 times, and then shot off so fast that you couldn't really track them and disappeared. A friend and I both saw this, and described it in the same way.

Strange as hell and a bit scary.

There's actually been quite a few encounters or observations similar to this...as in stationary lights suddenly moving and flying in all sorts of weird patterns.

Interesting.

Over-Head
05-24-2010, 09:01 AM
Here's the one thing I can't understand,
why is it that "Hollywood" always portrays "alians" (for the most part) to be big headded little body people who travel a gazillion light years to shove a probe up an earthlings azz?:shake:

Pants
05-24-2010, 09:03 AM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TXA8WmFnp8s&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TXA8WmFnp8s&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

boogblaster
05-24-2010, 09:05 AM
Hog Farmer has seen the hog-breedin' alien .. some call them hillbilly ....

Fish
05-24-2010, 09:06 AM
The "mutilated" animals are a very, very interesting topic. The precision of the injuries really negates the word "mutilated". Blood pumped from the animals? Precise removal of organs. Cauterized incisions. No animal is doing that to another animal. Either there are some poor scientists out there that are having to do this to animals to get materials for their research or something else we have no clue about is doing it. And I would think if it were indeed humans doing this there would be some trace evidence of their being there. Tire marks, footprints, etc, etc.

So the aliens are coming thousands of light years to secretly steal our beef now?

I can see it now... golden arches discovered just past Neptune...

Pants
05-24-2010, 09:07 AM
why is it that "Hollywood" always portrays "alians" (for the most part) to be big headded little body people who travel a gazillion light years to shove a probe up an earthlings azz?:shake:

Because we assume they're a lot more intelligent and developed than us to be able to travel through space. Since they're so advanced, it's probably safe to assume they haven't needed any sort of physical prowess to be able to survive for a long time so it's just evolution taking place.

Crush
05-24-2010, 09:09 AM
Because we assume they're a lot more intelligent and developed than us to be able to travel through space. Since they're so advanced, it's probably safe to assume they haven't needed any sort of physical prowess to be able to survive for a long time so it's just evolution taking place.

Also, since the Zeta-Reticulans have infiltrated Hollywood, this is their way of letting us know that they know that we know that they know that we know.

Rausch
05-24-2010, 09:10 AM

1) You can tell a lot about a species (or individual) by its feces.

2) As a society evolves brains become more important than braun.

3) NY to LA is a huge distance and problem to travel on foot but much less if you fly...

Rausch
05-24-2010, 09:11 AM
Also, since the Zeta-Reticulans have infiltrated Hollywood, this is their way of letting us know that they know that we know that they know that we know.

Wow.

The Jews will be pissed...

petegz28
05-24-2010, 09:15 AM
So the aliens are coming thousands of light years to secretly steal our beef now?

I can see it now... golden arches discovered just past Neptune...

Beef? Pay attention. They are leaving most of the animal intact. Whoever is doing this is draining the blood and removing organs. Nothing else. Very little if any meat is gone. And what does seem to be gone seems to be done after the fact by scavengers.

Donger
05-24-2010, 09:20 AM
Area 51 doesn't exist.

Neither do the Janet aircraft.

So, stop talking about it.

petegz28
05-24-2010, 09:20 AM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jtPhZVCKEhA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jtPhZVCKEhA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Crush
05-24-2010, 09:24 AM
Wow.

The Jews will be pissed...

However, we all know that the top dogs in charge are the Reptoids.

petegz28
05-24-2010, 09:26 AM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4_sxYWQzfZw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4_sxYWQzfZw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Rausch
05-24-2010, 09:32 AM
However, we all know that the top dogs in charge are the Reptoids.

When you don't have to worry about male pattern baldness I'm sure your government is much more efficient...

Hog's Gone Fishin
05-24-2010, 09:33 AM
Where I'm at there's cattle everywhere. Large ranches and sparse population. My sighting was in October of 2009. I'm guessing these aliens have figured out beef is pretty good. You would think they would have enough material by now to start their own herds or maybe they don't have hay or grass there and can't sustain a herd.

petegz28
05-24-2010, 09:37 AM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IyOhpMtZgEw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IyOhpMtZgEw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Fish
05-24-2010, 09:40 AM
Beef? Pay attention. They are leaving most of the animal intact. Whoever is doing this is draining the blood and removing organs. Nothing else. Very little if any meat is gone. And what does seem to be gone seems to be done after the fact by scavengers.

I'm not sure where you're getting this info, but I don't really believe it. There have been many investigations into livestock mutilation, and every legitimate one has concluded that there is absolutely no evidence of anything other than natural life and death processes. One of the more famous is from a fella named Ken Rommel, who was an ex FBI agent hired by New Mexico to investigate the issue. He investigated all sorts of mutilations that had been described as "laser cut incisions" and "total blood removal", and found that it was all a bunch of BS.

You should read some of the report. It goes into very specific detail about why these cases are generally overblown and exaggerated.

Here's the full report: http://dagmar.lunarpages.com/~parasc2/articles/0597/romindex.htm (http://dagmar.lunarpages.com/%7Eparasc2/articles/0597/romindex.htm)

It includes pics from animals he investigated that were claimed to be cut by lasers and other such craziness.

Here's a good excerpt:

In his report, Rommel painstakingly debunks many of the notions about "classic mutilations." In almost all of the cases he examined, a completely natural cause of death was established. The organs that disappear, he argues, are composed of just the sort of soft tissues that carnivorous scavengers are known to snack on. The "surgically precise" cuts that were so often reported were in fact quite jagged when viewed up close. As to the absence of blood, Rommel notes that "such a claim is rarely substantiated by a necropsy [animal autopsy] report." He discovered that it is common for the blood of deceased animals to settle into the lower parts of the corpse, and that "any blood on the carcass or on the ground is quickly consumed by scavengers."Rommel didn't find evidence of a criminal conspiracy, but he did identify some culprits. His chief suspect was the mute rumor mill, aided and abetted by some news outlets and law officers who put unfounded conclusions on the record. Rommel said that he found "a great deal of very creative writing on the part of the media and some law enforcement personnel and I found many statements made by others that were completely unsupported by factual data." His research, he asserted, had "clearly shown that the media has played a very important role in promoting both the livestock phenomenon and the lore surrounding it." Rommel concluded that misleading reports had bred "a classic case of mild hysteria" around the mute issue.

He recently remarked: "The problem is, you've got ranchers who see something they've never seen before or just ignored, and then you have law-enforcement officials getting carried away. You've got Sheriff Num-nutz up in some place where he can't even find his own police car, saying, 'It looks like laser surgery,' and the reporters love quotes like that, so they repeat it. Now, if I were a reporter, I would ask, 'Sheriff, how much do you know about laser surgery?'"

Donger
05-24-2010, 09:41 AM
Eat steak, eat steak eat a big ol' steer
Eat steak, eat steak do we have one dear?
Eat beef, eat beef it's a mighty good food
It's a grade A meal when I'm in the mood.

Cowpokes'll come from a near and far
When you throw a few rib-eyes on the fire
Roberto Duran ate two before a fight
'Cause it gave a lot of mighty men a lot of mighty might

Eat meat, eat meat, filet mignon
Eat meat, eat meat, ear it all day long
Eat a few T-bones till you get your fill
Eat a new york cut, hot off the grill

Eat a cow, eat a cow 'cuase it's good for you
Eat a cow, eat a cow it's the thing that goes &quot;Mooooo&quot;

Look at all the cows in the slaughterhouse yeard
Gotta hit'em in the head, gotta hit'em real hard
First you gotta clean'em then the butcher cuts'em up
Throws it on a scale throws an eyeball in a cup

Saw a big Brahma Steer standing right over there
So I rustled up a fire cooked him medium rare
Bar-B-Q'ed his brisket, a roasted his rump
Fed my dog that ol' Brangus Steer's hump

petegz28
I'm not sure where you're getting this info, but I don't really believe it. There have been many investigations into livestock mutilation, and every legitimate one has concluded that there is absolutely no evidence of anything other than natural life and death processes. One of the more famous is from a fella named Ken Rommel, who was an ex FBI agent hired by New Mexico to investigate the issue. He investigated all sorts of mutilations that had been described as "laser cut incisions" and "total blood removal", and found that it was all a bunch of BS.

You should read some of the report. It goes into very specific detail about why these cases are generally overblown and exaggerated.

Here's the full report: http://dagmar.lunarpages.com/~parasc2/articles/0597/romindex.htm (http://dagmar.lunarpages.com/%7Eparasc2/articles/0597/romindex.htm)

It includes pics from animals he investigated that were claimed to be cut by lasers and other such craziness.

Here's a good excerpt:

I say, BS. No pun intended.

ModSocks
Alright I'll add to this.

I do believe in Aliens...UFOs.....I don't know. Im on the fence. But, this itty bitty tidbit of information is still interesting.

My uncle, who is married into the family, is a NASA engineer. He has worked on military bases for the most part of his career. Now, I haven't spoken to him since....pff.....I dont know....the late 90's? He has pretty much much taken my aunt and segregated from the rest of the family, and he wasn't the nicest guy to begin with.

Anyhow, he predominatley worked at El Toro and Area 51. At Area 51, He was part of a small team who developed a radar jamming device for the Stealth bombers, he even has a picture of himself working under a Stealth Bomber...all you see in the background is desert.

My grandmother and I would constantly ask him what he saw there. He said that he was sworn to secrecy and was not allowed to divulge any information about anything that goes on there. Wouldn't even tell his wife. He claimed that if word got out, then he would be in serious trouble.

All he would tell us was that he saw stuff there that you would never, ever believe. That's all he would ever tell us. It always left me wondering.........

Donger
05-24-2010, 09:44 AM
He said that he was sworn to secrecy and was not allowed to divulge any information about anything that goes on there.

Except for radar jammer for the B-2, eh?

Fish
05-24-2010, 09:45 AM
It is useless to note that insects and animals often devour the vulnerable mucous membranes and the softer parts of dead animals such as the genitalia, instead of trying to burrow through the cowhide. It is pointless to note that incisions to a carcass by the teeth of predators or scavengers often resemble knife cuts. It is pointless to note that bloating often leads to skin splitting in straight lines resembling incision and exposing internal organs. It is of no use to point out that there is little or no blood oozing from the wounds because blood settles, the heart does not pump when an animal is dead, and insects devour the blood that does spill out. And it is certainly pointless to describe the experiment done by the Washington County (Arkansas) Sheriff's Department. They placed a dead cow in a field and had observers watch what happened over the next 48 hours. When they reported that bloating led to incision-like tears in the skin and that blowflies and maggots had cleaned out the soft tissue so that the carcass looked exactly like those that had been attributed to aliens or satanic cultists, they were generally ignored by the community of true believers.

http://www.skepdic.com/cattle.html

Fish
05-24-2010, 09:47 AM
I say, BS. No pun intended.

Yeah... it's much more likely that aliens come to Earth to carve out cow ass with lasers.......

BigRedChief
05-24-2010, 09:48 AM
It would be pretty arrogant and stupid for us to think we are the only beings capable of thought above animal level in the whole universe. And if thats the case its not such a great leap that some have visited at some point. There is just no way that every UFO sighting on earth throughout history was a weather ballon or some super secret military experimental plane.

petegz28
05-24-2010, 09:48 AM

I worked with a guy whose Dad worked at Area 51. Took the airplane to work everyday, etc. He said his Dad was never allowed to talk to anyone about anything he had worked on until it was already public knowledge. I guess he had slammed his front door on several investigators trying to get him to answer questions about Janet Airlines. All this guy could say is that he knows from his Dad that Area 51 is a very top secret military base and they allow and encourage all the "alien" chatter to keep eyes off of what is really going on.

petegz28
05-24-2010, 09:49 AM
Yeah... it's much more likely that aliens come to Earth to carve out cow ass with lasers.......

That's more believable than some predator with laser eyes.

petegz28
05-24-2010, 09:51 AM
It would be pretty arrogant and stupid for us to think we are the only beings capable of thought above animal level in the whole universe. And if thats the case its not such a great leap that some have visited at some point. There is just no way that every UFO sighting on earth throughout history was a weather ballon or some super secret military experimental plane.

Could you imagine how some in this world would react if the Fed Gov confirmed the existence of aliens and UFO's? It could potentially turn parts of this world upside down.

And when you have very legitimate people such as airline and military pilots reporting such sighting it is hard to chalk it up to some guy with a camcorder playing a hoax.

Fish
05-24-2010, 09:52 AM
I'm absolutely convinced there is extraterrestrial life out there. And I suspect that it's almost a certainty that they've visited here. But to go from there and say they're cutting out the asses of cows and building pyramids for the locals is a stretch I just can't make.

Frankie
05-24-2010, 09:53 AM

Did you check for any missing time after you saw the light in the sky? Maybe you were taken aboard and you don't remember. :hmmm:

ModSocks
05-24-2010, 09:53 AM

Pretty much, he could talk all day and night about the aircraft. At that time, everyone had already known about it, it was nothing to keep secret.

If you don't wanna believe me, that's on you. But, if you new this guy, you'd know he wasn't lying. Ivy league graduate, followed in the footsteps of his father (both engineers) and has pics of him working on the plane in the desert (which he said was Area 51) to prove it.

Jerm
05-24-2010, 09:54 AM
The abduction stories are what get me...creepy as hell. Many of them are eerily similar, too similar to be coincidence.

Hog's Gone Fishin
05-24-2010, 09:56 AM

It's pretty well known that our military aircraft ,ships etc..... have radar jammers.

Fish
05-24-2010, 09:57 AM
That's more believable than some predator with laser eyes.

Laser eyes? Ha.... yeah...

Have you ever seen the carcass of a bovine that's been laying in the sun for a few days? Have you ever seen first hand what predators and scavengers can do to a carcass? I think it's pretty obvious you never have.

Hog's Gone Fishin
05-24-2010, 10:00 AM
Did you check for any missing time after you saw the light in the sky? Maybe you were taken aboard and you don't remember. :hmmm:

Actually, I wish like hell they would beam me up. I'd love to kick some alien ass !

Donger
05-24-2010, 10:01 AM
Pretty much, he could talk all day and night about the aircraft. At that time, everyone had already known about it, it was nothing to keep secret.

If you don't wanna believe me, that's on you. But, if you new this guy, you'd know he wasn't lying. Ivy league graduate, followed in the footsteps of his father (both engineers) and has pics of him working on the plane in the desert (which he said was Area 51) to prove it.

Believe what? That there's a government base at Groom Lake?

Rausch
05-24-2010, 10:02 AM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IyOhpMtZgEw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IyOhpMtZgEw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Would hit it.

Despite the fact her wardrobe is from 1972...

Donger
05-24-2010, 10:02 AM
It's pretty well known that our military aircraft ,ships etc..... have radar jammers.

I'm pretty sure that the B-2 does not employ that kind of EW.

boogblaster
05-24-2010, 10:04 AM
All Area 51 is .. is a cover for Area 52 and 53 ....

petegz28
05-24-2010, 10:05 AM
Laser eyes? Ha.... yeah...

Have you ever seen the carcass of a bovine that's been laying in the sun for a few days? Have you ever seen first hand what predators and scavengers can do to a carcass? I think it's pretty obvious you never have.

Natural predators do not surgically remove organs and leave the meat.

ModSocks
05-24-2010, 10:05 AM

well, sorry you're wrong. The dude is RICH. He is an engineer and he built a piece of that plane. He built a jammer.

Donger
05-24-2010, 10:06 AM
well, sorry you're wrong. The dude is RICH. He is an engineer and he built a piece of that plane. He built a jammer.

Do you know what a radar jammer is and how it works?

Hog's Gone Fishin
05-24-2010, 10:06 AM

I guarantee you our military has more shit than YOU could ever imagine !

Hog's Gone Fishin
05-24-2010, 10:07 AM

And remove the blood and spinal fluid.

Donger
05-24-2010, 10:07 AM
I guarantee you our military has more shit than YOU could ever imagine !

LMAO

Fish
05-24-2010, 10:20 AM

Of course they do. I've seen it. The meat is too difficult to get to for most scavengers. They can't tear through the hide themselves to get to the meat. So they eat the softest parts of the carcass. Which includes the ass and tongue. And the laser precision aspect has never really been proven. Like I've said, plenty of carcasses that were reported as laser precise cuts have showed up as anything but when looked at by a trained professional. You can't post anything that could be definitively caused by something other than scavengers, insects, or decomposition.

ModSocks
05-24-2010, 10:26 AM
Do you know what a radar jammer is and how it works?

Nope. And never claimed to. But i know what he told me and I know what he does and I know what i've seen, and I doubt you know half the shit that he does.

Doubt all you want, but it doesn't make you right. I'll take the word of a US gov. engineer over yours any day and twice on sunday.

DJ's left nut
05-24-2010, 10:27 AM
People believe what they want to believe re: UFOs.

Pete clearly wants to believe it, so he continues to call these cuts 'surgical cuts' despite the fact that these have often been reviewed and debunked. The blood/spinal fluid thing has also been adressed. Folks that take this stuff as the gospel generally follow the works of cryptozoologists and other folks that have been discredited several times over.

Remember - the USAF had the Stealth at an operational level for nearly a decade before the public knew about it. Now think of how far out there some of the stuff we know about is; then consider how much other stuff is in development that we don't know about. Yeah, Area 51 probably exists and it's probably full of some seriously top-secret stuff, but I'd be willing to be the farm on the fact that it's our stuff.

Declassified documents show that the US Military hasn't been opposed to experimenting with very dangerous technologies (weather modification, invisibility, teleportation, phsycokenisis, cold fusion etc...) all of which would have major ramifications should a foreign enemy discover it. Yeah, we're gonna wanna keep that under wraps.

One has to conceptualize how big the universe actually is before they realize how infintesimally small the odds of an alien race happening upon us are. Hell, a course deviation by a trillionth of a degree from the nearest star puts that line millions of miles away from Earth by the time it gets here.

There could be a million different sentient beings out there and there is still so much empty space that the odds of them stumbling onto each other are exceptionally remote. Unless you're willing to take it to the level of 'omniscient' alien beings that are able to simply sense our presence and have taken to studying us for poops and giggles, I just don't see how one can truly buy the idea that aliens have steadily made their presence known here.

Donger
05-24-2010, 10:29 AM
Nope. And never claimed to. But i know what he told me and I know what he does and I know what i've seen, and I doubt you know half the shit that he does.

Doubt all you want, but it doesn't make you right. I'll take the word of a US gov. engineer over yours any day and twice on sunday.

Actually, I'd ask him (if I were you) to confirm that the B-2 has any radar jamming capability at all. Also, ask him if he worked on developing the RAM, instead.

Otter
05-24-2010, 10:33 AM

Hehe, I take it you don't work for the government.

Radar jamming is highly ineffective because the jamming mechanism can be rendered useless by changing the frequency by on the transmitter (the 'looking' side) by a decimal. Stealth technology is highly more effective.

An engineer who develops radar jammers post 1965ish if the equivalent of a typewriter repairman.

ModSocks
05-24-2010, 10:38 AM
Hehe, I take it you don't work for the government.

Radar jamming is highly ineffective because the jamming mechanism can be rendered useless by changing the frequency by on the transmitter (the 'looking' side) by a decimal. Stealth technology is highly more effective.

An engineer who develops radar jammers post 1965ish if the equivalent of a typewriter repairman.

Shrug, that's just what he called it. What it does or how it worked, I have no idea.

Otter
05-24-2010, 10:42 AM
Shrug, that's just what he called it. What it does or how it worked, I have no idea.

May have just been a mis-communication.

Engineers can't get a jammer to work effectively against the ones the police hold out their window and point at your car because of the instant on/off and subtle changes in frequency let alone military grade.

I'll shut up now.

ModSocks
05-24-2010, 10:53 AM
May have just been a mis-communication.

Engineers can't get a jammer to work effectively against the ones the police hold out their window and point at your car because of the instant on/off and subtle changes in frequency let alone military grade.

I'll shut up now.

Whatever it was, All I know is it was a small device, maybe the size of a large AC compressor designed to help the plane not be detected by Radar. How it works, the specific name of it, I dont know. All i know is the guy is a NASA engineer, he was the leader of a team of 3 people who designed it and has a picture of himself installing it under the plane.

Donger
05-24-2010, 10:54 AM
Whatever it was, All I know is it was a small device, maybe the size of a large AC compressor designed to help the plane not be detected by Radar. How it works, the specific name of it, I dont know. All i know is the guy is a NASA engineer, he was the leader of a team of 3 people who designed it and has a picture of himself installing it under the plane.

Are you sure it was the B-2 and not the F-117?

Otter
05-24-2010, 11:08 AM

Is jamming still used effectively?

Donger
05-24-2010, 11:14 AM

I don't know.

Otter
05-24-2010, 11:25 AM
I don't know.

I was under the impression it was deemed ineffective due to the simple countermeasures. I'm not electronic warfare specialist either so take with a grain of salt Detoxing.

petegz28
05-24-2010, 11:36 AM

If I understand things, jamming a radar basically gives away your position or at least lets the enemy know you are close enough to jam them. We may have passive jammers, I don't know.

But I know one of the latest toys with the F-22 was the ability to use the radar of other aircraft to lock onto enemies. Thus leaving their position quiet and stealthed while they tap into a radar from an E-2 or or I believe even other fighters.

So with that it seems we moved away from direct jamming to just hiding.

Although I know F-18's have tha ability to deploy a "jammer" of sorts in tow that will cause a missile fired at the aircraft to attack the towed jammer and not the airraft.

ModSocks
05-24-2010, 11:50 AM

You're right, it is the F-117. That looks identical to the plane in the pic he showed me.

BigRedChief
05-24-2010, 03:09 PM
Secret X-37B Space Plane Spotted by Amateur Skywatchers

<CITE class=vcard>Leonard David
SPACE.com's Space Insider Columnist
SPACE.com (http://us.rd.yahoo.com/dailynews/space/sc_space/byline/secretx37bspaceplanespottedbyamateurskywatchers/36276661/SIG=10m6rt8b7/*http://www.space.com) Leonard David
space.com's Space Insider Columnist
space.com (http://us.rd.yahoo.com/dailynews/space/sc_space/byline/secretx37bspaceplanespottedbyamateurskywatchers/36276661/sig=10m6rt8b7/*http://www.space.com) </CITE><ABBR class=timedate title=2010-05-24T07:31:50-0700>Mon May 24, 10:31 am ET</ABBR>
<!-- end .byline -->
While the U.S. Air Force is mum about the orbital whereabouts of its X-37B mini-space plane, a dedicated band of amateur skywatchers has got its cross-hairs on the spacecraft.

The unpiloted X-37B Orbital Test Vehicle 1 (http://us.rd.yahoo.com/dailynews/space/sc_space/storytext/secretx37bspaceplanespottedbyamateurskywatchers/36276661/SIG=12jlkea0j/*http://www.space.com/businesstechnology/x-37b-space-plane-orbital-spy-100519.html) was lofted on April 22 atop an Atlas launcher. It is being flown under the auspices of the U.S. Air Force Rapid Capabilities Office.

In U.S. military tracking parlance, when the space plane reached orbit it became identified as Catalog Number 36514, 2010-015A, OTV-1 (USA 212). [Video: X-37B space plane spotted (http://us.rd.yahoo.com/dailynews/space/sc_space/storytext/secretx37bspaceplanespottedbyamateurskywatchers/36276661/SIG=12bks8t4g/*http://www.space.com/common/media/video/player.php?videoRef=SP_100522_X37).]

From there it entered a cone of silence regarding any on-orbit duties.

[Related: World's largest airship inflated to create monster 'stratellite' (http://us.rd.yahoo.com/dailynews/space/sc_space/storytext/secretx37bspaceplanespottedbyamateurskywatchers/36276661/SIG=10n1uatdt/*http://yhoo.it/9gON7m)]

But thanks to a worldwide eyes-on-the-sky network of amateurs, the spacecraft is reportedly in a 39.99 degrees inclination, circling the Earth in an orbit 401 kilometers by 422 kilometers. This data may change slightly as the vehicle's orbit is better refined, said Greg Roberts of Cape Town, South Africa, a pioneer in using telescopic video cameras to track spacecraft, chalking up exceptional results over the years.

The Air Force has not said what the robotic ship is for, but analysts say the X-37B is likely a spy craft (http://us.rd.yahoo.com/dailynews/space/sc_space/storytext/secretx37bspaceplanespottedbyamateurskywatchers/36276661/SIG=12jlkea0j/*http://www.space.com/businesstechnology/x-37b-space-plane-orbital-spy-100519.html) and almost surely not a weapon. [X-37B spacecraft photos (http://us.rd.yahoo.com/dailynews/space/sc_space/storytext/secretx37bspaceplanespottedbyamateurskywatchers/36276661/SIG=1276t0b7f/*http://www.space.com/php/multimedia/imagegallery/igviewer.php?gid=396).]

Absolute confidence

Roberts said that those sighting the craft have "absolute confidence" in their observations, claiming no chance of it being anything else. "The fact that we have now seen it several times confirms that the orbit we have is very close to the real orbit -- perhaps an error of a few kilometers or so at most," he told SPACE.com.

"One of our North American members got a brief view of what was suspected to be the space plane under somewhat difficult circumstances before it was no longer visible in the evening sky from the United States," Roberts said.

That single observation was not enough to define the spacecraft's inclination as the skywatcher used binoculars, Roberts added. Video observers of the sky get "traces" when they record the object of interest, he continued, so it's possible to determine the angle of travel and hence an idea of the inclination.

Roberts said the space plane has been observed over the last week by several members and its orbit is properly tied down. "We now face a spell of a week to two weeks when there will be no optical visibility until it becomes a morning object in the southern hemisphere and an evening object in the northern hemisphere."

The degree of difficulty in finding the X-37B has been a product of not knowing its inclination and having limited optical visibility due to its low orbiting altitude. Amateur astronomers learn how to spot satellites (http://us.rd.yahoo.com/dailynews/space/sc_space/storytext/secretx37bspaceplanespottedbyamateurskywatchers/36276661/SIG=124trrnd5/*http://www.space.com/spacewatch/090619-how-to-find-satellites.html) by tracking spacecraft orbits and finding when they may fly over viewing areas on the ground.

"This means it spends most of its time in Earth's shadow during a pass," Roberts said. Also the ship's low inclination and altitude has meant that tracking has only been possible from mid-latitude, ruling out observations by some of the members of the team unless they are in position at very low elevations.

According to Ted Molczan, a leader in the satellite sleuthing business based in Toronto, the X-37B search was moderately challenging.

"It was the first launch of its kind, so we had only a rough idea of its altitude, inclination and plane. Its low altitude and inclination put it out of reach of several of our most skilled observers," he told SPACE.com.

Molczan said his role was estimating the range of possible orbits in which the space plane might be found, which was the basis for the searches.

"The object is moderately bright. Based on the limited tracking so far, I estimate that it will reach about magnitude 2.5 when observed at high elevation above the horizon, and well illuminated by the sun. That is similar to the brightest stars of the Big Dipper," Molczan said.
Nighttime fixation

What's behind the nighttime fixation on the X-37B (http://us.rd.yahoo.com/dailynews/space/sc_space/storytext/secretx37bspaceplanespottedbyamateurskywatchers/36276661/SIG=1276t0b7f/*http://www.space.com/php/multimedia/imagegallery/igviewer.php?gid=396)?

"Well the challenge is finding it without much data to go on," Roberts responded. "If the data were freely available we would probably not have bothered with it. I see little sense in tracking objects for which data is freely available. It's like re-inventing the wheel. So as long as there are missions with little or no information, I personally will be interested in the challenge of finding them."

Roberts said that the sky watching group has a pretty good record. "If memory is correct, we have found and are tracking every single object launched in the past five years or more. The only objects we are not able to track are those stationed over areas of the earth where we have no active observers…mainly the central Pacific Ocean area."

Next up on the Roberts "to-do" list is attempting to see if the space plane is emitting any radio signals on the frequency bands that he's able to monitor.

"That is going to be an even bigger challenge," Roberts concluded, "and I'm not really that keen on it as it's like looking for a needle in a haystack!"

Mystery manifest
Still, even with the ground observations, exactly what's tucked inside the X-37B's cargo hold -- about the size of a pickup truck bed -- remains a mystery (http://us.rd.yahoo.com/dailynews/space/sc_space/storytext/secretx37bspaceplanespottedbyamateurskywatchers/36276661/SIG=12ji0ntse/*http://www.space.com/missionlaunches/x-37b-robot-space-plane-blastoff-100422.html).
The X-37B signals a new way for the Air Force to conduct on-orbit experiments, said Gary Payton, Air Force deputy under secretary for space programs, during a pre-launch press briefing teleconference last month. "Actual on-orbit activities we do classify...for the experimental payloads that are on-orbit with the X-37," he noted.

Payton did indicate that there's enough payload room on the mini-space shuttle to house a couple of small satellites in the range of a few hundred kilograms each. There is growing speculation that the vehicle is likely toting Earth spying gear for the National Reconnaissance Office.

The reusable X-37B Orbital Test Vehicle 1 was built by Boeing Phantom Works. It is about 29 feet (9 meters) long and has a wingspan of just over 14 feet (4 meters) across. It stands just over 9 1/2 feet (3 meters) tall and weighs nearly 11,000 pounds (about 5,000 kg).

Big test ahead
The OTV 1 mission is also designed to test new technologies and develop ways to make space access more routine, affordable and responsive. The OTV is the first vehicle since NASA's shuttle orbiter capable of returning experiments to Earth for further inspection and analysis.

A second X-37B is now being fabricated for a test mission scheduled for 2011.
X-37B is being operated under the direction of Air Force Space Command's 3rd Space Experimentation Squadron, a space control unit located at Schriever Air Force Base in Colorado.
Capable of orbiting Earth for up to 270 days, a big test for the X-37B (http://us.rd.yahoo.com/dailynews/space/sc_space/storytext/secretx37bspaceplanespottedbyamateurskywatchers/36276661/SIG=1276t0b7f/*http://www.space.com/php/multimedia/imagegallery/igviewer.php?gid=396) is ahead: A "do-it-itself" guided entry and wheels down runway landing at Vandenberg Air Force Base in California, with Edwards Air Force Base as an alternate site.
If the incoming space plane strays off its auto-pilot trajectory over the Pacific Ocean, the craft is outfitted with a destruct mechanism.

Top 10 Most Dangerous Space Weapons (http://us.rd.yahoo.com/dailynews/space/sc_space/storytext/secretx37bspaceplanespottedbyamateurskywatchers/36276661/SIG=1224u7orc/*http://www.space.com/businesstechnology/top10_space_weapons.html)
Gallery - The Air Force's X-37B Space Plane (http://us.rd.yahoo.com/dailynews/space/sc_space/storytext/secretx37bspaceplanespottedbyamateurskywatchers/36276661/SIG=1276t0b7f/*http://www.space.com/php/multimedia/imagegallery/igviewer.php?gid=396)
Video - Secret X-37B Space Plane Revealed in Flight (http://us.rd.yahoo.com/dailynews/space/sc_space/storytext/secretx37bspaceplanespottedbyamateurskywatchers/36276661/SIG=12bks8t4g/*http://www.space.com/common/media/video/player.php?videoRef=SP_100522_X37)
Leonard David has been reporting on the space industry for more than five decades. He is past editor-in-chief of the National Space Society's Ad Astra and Space World magazines and has written for SPACE.com since 1999.

Original Story: Secret X-37B Space Plane Spotted by Amateur Skywatchers (http://us.rd.yahoo.com/dailynews/space/sc_space/storytext/secretx37bspaceplanespottedbyamateurskywatchers/36276661/SIG=130hl37ta/*http://www.space.com/news/secret-x-37-b-space-plane-spotted-by-amateur-astronomers-100522.html)
SPACE.com (http://us.rd.yahoo.com/dailynews/space/sc_space/storytext/secretx37bspaceplanespottedbyamateurskywatchers/36276661/SIG=10m6rt8b7/*http://www.space.com) offers rich and compelling content about space science, travel and exploration as well as astronomy, technology, business news and more. The site boasts a variety of popular features including our space image of the day (http://us.rd.yahoo.com/dailynews/space/sc_space/storytext/secretx37bspaceplanespottedbyamateurskywatchers/36276661/SIG=115egomhc/*http://www.space.com/imageoftheday/) and other space pictures (http://us.rd.yahoo.com/dailynews/space/sc_space/storytext/secretx37bspaceplanespottedbyamateurskywatchers/36276661/SIG=11j6beaob/*http://www.space.com/php/multimedia/imagegallery/),space videos (http://us.rd.yahoo.com/dailynews/space/sc_space/storytext/secretx37bspaceplanespottedbyamateurskywatchers/36276661/SIG=111i0so8e/*http://www.space.com/php/video/), Top 10s (http://us.rd.yahoo.com/dailynews/space/sc_space/storytext/secretx37bspaceplanespottedbyamateurskywatchers/36276661/SIG=10tm5p44d/*http://www.space.com/top10/), Trivia (http://us.rd.yahoo.com/dailynews/space/sc_space/storytext/secretx37bspaceplanespottedbyamateurskywatchers/36276661/SIG=112t85lr1/*http://www.space.com/quiztrivia/), podcasts (http://us.rd.yahoo.com/dailynews/space/sc_space/storytext/secretx37bspaceplanespottedbyamateurskywatchers/36276661/SIG=121ek0m1s/*http://feeds.space.com/SpacecomUniversalSpacePodcast?format=xml) and Amazing Images (http://us.rd.yahoo.com/dailynews/space/sc_space/storytext/secretx37bspaceplanespottedbyamateurskywatchers/36276661/SIG=115fh2k42/*http://www.space.com/amazingimages/) submitted by our users. Join our community (http://us.rd.yahoo.com/dailynews/space/sc_space/storytext/secretx37bspaceplanespottedbyamateurskywatchers/36276661/SIG=11fv3ag8j/*http://www.space.com/common/community/forums/), sign up for our free newsletters (http://us.rd.yahoo.com/dailynews/space/sc_space/storytext/secretx37bspaceplanespottedbyamateurskywatchers/36276661/SIG=11p64qa86/*http://www.livescience.com/php/community/newsletter.php) and register for our RSS Feeds (http://us.rd.yahoo.com/dailynews/space/sc_space/storytext/secretx37bspaceplanespottedbyamateurskywatchers/36276661/SIG=11f9ij66b/*http://www.space.com/php/siteinfo/RSSinfo.php) today!

ClevelandBronco
05-24-2010, 07:16 PM
Could you imagine how some in this world would react if the Fed Gov confirmed the existence of aliens and UFO's? It could potentially turn parts of this world upside down.

I doubt that it would cause much of a stir at all, except for a rush of people trying to figure out what to sell to get rich off the revelation.

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-06-2011, 07:15 PM
Your thread starter sounds just like a million other interviews i've watched & read...avowed skeptic says 'never thought i'd say this...'

The best part, is that so many of those observers are eminently qualified observers...pilots military & civilian, astronauts, police, foreign defense ministry officials, American defense officials of the highest rank, air-traffic controllers, ad finitum.

You know it when you see it...

But has there ever been any hog masturbaters to claim a sighting. Probably not until now.

Setsuna
09-06-2011, 08:19 PM
:facepalm::facepalm:

Hog's Gone Fishin
05-25-2014, 06:49 PM
I think we're now coming to realize they're EVERYWHERE !

beach tribe
05-25-2014, 07:39 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TXA8WmFnp8s&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TXA8WmFnp8s&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

This one was cool, but you can see the projector stream from the ground.

RNR
05-25-2014, 07:56 PM
It would be interesting to have a poll to see how many here believe in aliens from another planet visiting us. I am too lazy to do it however~

Mr_Tomahawk
05-25-2014, 08:03 PM
We're fucked.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/25287/791909-cap005_super.jpg

mlyonsd
05-25-2014, 08:09 PM
It would be interesting to have a poll to see how many here believe in aliens from another planet visiting us. I am too lazy to do it however~

Have you ever watched the movie Signs? I have fields 3/4 the way around me. My burn barrel is about 10 feet from one. And the bastard neighbor planted corn this year.

I won't be burning after dark until November without carrying a .45 and a bottle of Seltzer.

Easy 6
05-25-2014, 08:11 PM
But has there ever been any hog masturbaters to claim a sighting. Probably not until now.

They talk to the "officials" and communicate with the hoi polloi... they don't want a confrontation any more than our government does.

For the most part.

RNR
05-25-2014, 08:29 PM
Have you ever watched the movie Signs? I have fields 3/4 the way around me. My burn barrel is about 10 feet from one. And the bastard neighbor planted corn this year.

I won't be burning after dark until November without carrying a .45 and a bottle of Seltzer.

I had a very good friend who was one of the brightest individuals I have ever known. He was very well read and absolutely convinced we are not alone. Sadly he died after a valiant battle with cancer where he lived several years past his diagnosis. I am not convinced but far from dismissing it~

bevischief
05-25-2014, 08:32 PM
Who has had their sighting on radio before? Mine was reported by the legendy Paul Harvey radio show.

mlyonsd
05-25-2014, 09:02 PM
I had a very good friend who was one of the brightest individuals I have ever known. He was very well read and absolutely convinced we are not alone. Sadly he died after a valiant battle with cancer where he lived several years past his diagnosis. I am not convinced but far from dismissing it~
I think a human would have to be an idiot to think life only exists on earth. What ever that other life would have evolved to is the big question for me. The only thing I will ever mock are humans that can't understand our universe, our world, life itself is not the making of some kind of higher power.

We understand physical things like our solar system and galaxy but what would replace it if something didn't put it here? If what we call space didn't exist what would replace it?

Humans can only make evaluations on what they observe. Guys like Nye and Sagan are brilliant at observing but they are mental midgets when it comes to really understanding life. They're like flat earth society scientists.

RNR
05-25-2014, 09:41 PM
I think a human would have to be an idiot to think life only exists on earth. What ever that other life would have evolved to is the big question for me. The only thing I will ever mock are humans that can't understand our universe, our world, life itself is not the making of some kind of higher power.

We understand physical things like our solar system and galaxy but what would replace it if something didn't put it here? If what we call space didn't exist what would replace it?

Humans can only make evaluations on what they observe. Guys like Nye and Sagan are brilliant at observing but they are mental midgets when it comes to really understanding life. They're like flat earth society scientists.

Those who relate to what we know and understand pursuing more data while being suspicious of claims without any reliable data do not deserve to be dismissed. Science is the pursuit of facts without bias. Mocking them based on assumption is rather silly in my opinion~

MahiMike
05-26-2014, 09:58 AM
They must be low on bacon on the planet Nebula.

keg in kc
05-26-2014, 01:59 PM
The only thing I will ever mock are humans that can't understand our universe, our world, life itself is not the making of some kind of higher power.I can believe in the possibility, incredibly remote as it may be, that our universe, our world, or life itself is the making of some kind of higher form of consciousness. What I can't believe is that any of the ancient mythologies that explain creation in primitive terms have any basis in reality, whether we're talking Greek, Norse, Chinese, Egyptian, Biblical or any other.

Kidd Lex
05-26-2014, 02:16 PM
I can believe in the possibility, incredibly remote as it may be, that our universe, our world, or life itself is the making of some kind of higher form of consciousness. What I can't believe is that any of the ancient mythologies that explain creation in primitive terms have any basis in reality, whether we're talking Greek, Norse, Chinese, Egyptian, Biblical or any other.

Very well said. :clap:

BWillie
05-26-2014, 04:09 PM
I love the fact that UFO's and Aliens have eluded humankind for thousands of yet No technology can capture them, but grainy footage and rts. Bleh. Whatever. I guess that's why ghosts are so popular. .01% of the entire earth have seen them, so they must be real!

I like the theory that its a govt cover up. That one really cracks me up. The US, Iran, Russia, all working together to cover up UFOs. But everything else, well we cant get along

KCwolf
05-26-2014, 05:23 PM
it's all a Government conspiricy man.... They are out to get us....

RNR
05-26-2014, 05:37 PM
I can believe in the possibility, incredibly remote as it may be, that our universe, our world, or life itself is the making of some kind of higher form of consciousness. What I can't believe is that any of the ancient mythologies that explain creation in primitive terms have any basis in reality, whether we're talking Greek, Norse, Chinese, Egyptian, Biblical or any other.

:clap:

srvy
05-26-2014, 06:07 PM
Why do they always have a big old spotlight? If they could get here from millions of light years away, I would think they could navigate without lights. Since they obviously don't want to be discovered and there so advanced why cant they cloak like Klingon's?

Aliens the proctologists of the Universe.

mlyonsd
05-26-2014, 08:31 PM
That's exactly where I'm at.

mlyonsd
05-26-2014, 08:40 PM
Those who relate to what we know and understand pursuing more data while being suspicious of claims without any reliable data do not deserve to be dismissed. Science is the pursuit of facts without bias. Mocking them based on assumption is rather silly in my opinion~

I get that. But the fact no human can explain life makes me think scientists that don't believe in some other realm of life as we know are closed minded. In reality they aren't anymore brilliant than you or me.

KChiefs1
05-26-2014, 10:29 PM
Who has had their sighting on radio before? Mine was reported by the legendy Paul Harvey radio show.

What's the story?

bevischief
05-27-2014, 05:56 AM
What's the story?

Go back and find the show from late October 1989 and no anal probe.

RNR
05-27-2014, 02:28 PM
I get that. But the fact no human can explain life makes me think scientists that don't believe in some other realm of life as we know are closed minded. In reality they aren't anymore brilliant than you or me.

I agree there are the Richard Dawkins types that are self impressed and closed minded. There are however several who simply pursue the truth knowing it my yield unwanted results. They rely on evidence and repeatable results before forming opinions. They openly admit they are speaking to what they know now and the data available to them. They also quickly qualify their stances with the fact we know enough to know how little we know.

On a side note Dawkins and Daniel Dennett proposed they should be called "brights" the proposal made fellow "Horseman" Hitchens cringe. In the event you do not know Hitchens, Dennett, Dawkins and Harris were known as the four horsemen and also the new atheists. There is no room for arrogance in this conversation. Those who claim "to know" the answers are the first to be dismissed by me~

RobBlake
05-27-2014, 02:50 PM

Well that's unfortunate for you for grasping at straws

Braincase
05-27-2014, 05:15 PM
I'm cool with it all. Lots of things in the sky that people can't explain immediately, some never. "Unidentified" - pretty straight forward. "Flying" - meets the criteria. "Object" - obviously.

RNR
05-27-2014, 06:32 PM
Well that's unfortunate for you for grasping at straws

Do you have information unavailable to him or anyone else?

TLO
05-30-2015, 10:18 PM
Bump for Hog
Posted via Mobile Device

LiveSteam
05-30-2015, 10:21 PM
it's all a Government conspiricy man.... They are out to get us....

I want Aliens to have big beautiful hooters like those in your avatar.

lewdog
05-30-2015, 10:23 PM
Who knew you could get that drunk off hog semen?

srvy
05-30-2015, 11:23 PM
I agree there are the Richard Dawkins types that are self impressed and closed minded. There are however several who simply pursue the truth knowing it my yield unwanted results. They rely on evidence and repeatable results before forming opinions. They openly admit they are speaking to what they know now and the data available to them. They also quickly qualify their stances with the fact we know enough to know how little we know.

On a side note Dawkins and Daniel Dennett proposed they should be called "brights" the proposal made fellow "Horseman" Hitchens cringe. In the event you do not know Hitchens, Dennett, Dawkins and Harris were known as the four horsemen and also the new atheists. There is no room for arrogance in this conversation. Those who claim "to know" the answers are the first to be dismissed by me~

Well alrighty then. Like i said I have never seen anything unusual so am I dismissed by you now?

Hog's Gone Fishin
06-02-2015, 11:49 AM
Who knew you could get that drunk off hog semen?

Frazod Knew.

rico
06-02-2015, 11:54 AM
My dad saw something like this once. He was a huge skeptic as well until then.

bevischief
06-02-2015, 02:54 PM
One of my sightings was

beach tribe
06-02-2015, 03:00 PM
I guarantee humanity will have conquered the problem of the vastness of space in order to traverse it within 200 years, and probably a lot less. Theoretical data for it already exists.

Why people think it's such an obstacle for a species that could be hundreds or thousands of years ahead of us baffles me.

It's the same kind of people who laughed at Columbus.

Hog's Gone Fishin
06-02-2015, 06:04 PM
I guarantee humanity will have conquered the problem of the vastness of space in order to traverse it within 200 years, and probably a lot less. Theoretical data for it already exists.

Why people think it's such an obstacle for a species that could be hundreds or thousands of years ahead of us baffles me.

It's the same kind of people who laughed at Columbus.

At the rate of evolution of our technology you may be right.

lewdog
06-02-2015, 06:40 PM
Frazod Knew.

ROFL