PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Albert

BossChief
10-25-2009, 09:39 AM
out per La canfora

Mr. Laz
10-25-2009, 09:42 AM
doesn't really matter, Wade is playing just as good as Albert.

now if Niswanger can tweak a groin or something

addition by subtraction

KNEECRUSHER
10-25-2009, 09:44 AM
Sadly, Laz is right. I can't tell the difference between Smith and Albert out there...no difference, sadly. Smith might actually have played better thus far.

dirk digler
10-25-2009, 09:50 AM
Page is inactive as well. Or maybe he just is being benched.

BossChief
10-25-2009, 10:30 AM
Page is inactive as well. Or maybe he just is being benched.

thats an odd one, Haley said yesterday that he expects him to play, the next morning he is scratched.

Wonder what gives?

I know McGraw had a great game against SD last year and seems to have earned a starting job...possible Page got a little pissy?

milkman
10-25-2009, 10:35 AM
Sadly, Laz is right. I can't tell the difference between Smith and Albert out there...no difference, sadly. Smith might actually have played better thus far.

I really don't know why I continue to make the same point over and over, since everyone has made up their minds already.

But here I go again.

First, Smith is as good as he's ever going to be.
He's been in the league for a number of years, and he's proven over those years that he is nothing more than a scrub.

Second, Albert got by solely on his athletic ability last year, including in his first four starts before the Cheifs went to the spread and dominated, and among those dominated was Richard Seymour.

Coming into this season, he lost a lot of weight, worked on learning technique, which he didn't get to work on last year, and just prior to the season had to learn a new blocking scheme.

That's a lot of change and info that he's had to ingest and adapt to in a short period of time, and you dumbasses think he should be playing at an all pro level.

I said it during the preseason.

He's going to struggle, at least into the middle of the season, if not longer because of these factors.

But you dumbasses can go ahead and write him off.