PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs I think Haley is too tough on the players.

kstater
10-25-2009, 12:37 PM
And that's why they're not competing. He's lost the team and they just don't want to play for him. Just look at DJ's comments in Babb's article.

And his breath smells.

Hammock Parties
10-25-2009, 12:39 PM
That's garbage.

Deberg_1990
10-25-2009, 12:40 PM
Coming off a win? Hes lost the players??

beer bacon
10-25-2009, 12:40 PM
I think we have nearly no talent on our team and that is why we suck balls.

Bane
10-25-2009, 12:42 PM
Well I doubt the job duties included day care for children when Haley took the job.

LaChapelle
10-25-2009, 12:43 PM
The players are garbage.

fixed

kstater
I just figured that a good couch would have the Chiefs competing by now. If he was nicer, maybe they'd play a little harder.

FloridaMan88
Haley should hold himself accountable and fire himself as offensive coordinator. What a pathetic display on offense during the first half. And it's not like the Chargers have a great defense.

BigMeatballDave
10-25-2009, 12:45 PM
:rolleyes:

Pablo
10-25-2009, 12:45 PM
I just figured that a good couch would have the Chiefs competing by now.Yeah; he hasn't even made Dorsey get his shit together yet or anything. And you'd think he'd coach up Goff and Niswanger by now so we could compete. But he can't.

If Haley doesn't want to lose the players he better start giving them shoulder rubs and champagne in the locker room after each game. It's only fair.

BigMeatballDave
10-25-2009, 12:46 PM
I just figured that a good couch would have the Chiefs competing by now. If he was nicer, maybe they'd play a little harder.ROFL

kstater
10-25-2009, 12:47 PM
:thumb:Yeah; he hasn't even made Dorsey get his shit together yet or anything. And you'd think he'd coach up Goff and Niswanger by now so we could compete. But he can't.

If Haley doesn't want to lose the players he better start giving them shoulder rubs and champagne in the locker room after each game. It's only fair.

JD10367
And that's why they're not competing. He's lost the team and they just don't want to play for him. Just look at DJ's comments in Babb's article.

And his breath smells.

If he's lost the team, that might be best. Especially if they can't find their way back to the facility.

Cosmos
Good coaching makes average talent better.

That is not happening....

Bane
10-25-2009, 12:48 PM
Haley should hold himself accountable and fire himself as offensive coordinator. What a pathetic display on offense during the first half. And it's not like the Chargers have a great defense.

Surely to god somewhere there is a bingo caller who can come in and run this offense.....ROFL

kaplin42

right, but you have to have players execute plays, which the Chiefs have none

BigMeatballDave
Yeah; he hasn't even made Dorsey get his shit together yet or anything. :spock: Dorsey has made improvments. Goff and Niswanger just plain suck.

Fritz88

And his breath smells.

I will not give you my A game if you are going to disrespect me. Threat me. Demote me. Trade me.

Being tough is a great strategy, but you need to hold the stick from the middle. What he is doing with DJ. I was on Haley's bandwagon, but things are not proving to be working out for him. He has to change his approach one way or another.

FloridaMan88

"Average talent" would be overstating the Chiefs talent level.

kstater

Yup, so where's the average talent?

JD10367
10-25-2009, 12:49 PM

You assume Haley had average talent to work with. He doesn't. He came in with 2-win talent around him, added new coaching, new schemes, and a lot of new players. It's not like the Chiefs were 8-8 last season and now they suck.

Bane
10-25-2009, 12:50 PM

Barry Switzer and Bill Calahan both took teams to the SB....Tell me either one was because of their coaching ability.

All Im saying is suck players=suck team.....

BigMeatballDave
10-25-2009, 12:50 PM
A lot of sandy vaginas in this thread...

kstater
10-25-2009, 12:51 PM
A lot of sandy vaginas in this thread...

DJ posted in this thread?

Cosmos
10-25-2009, 01:08 PM
You folks are overrating our coaching staff.

Average players ....

Cassell
Waters
Bowe
Johnson
Charles
Albert
DJ
Vrable
Dorsey
Page
Wade
Carr
Flowers
Succop
Colquitt

Who have the coaches coached up that aren't on the list.... nobody.

If the other 30 game day players are nothing but crap, blame pioli too for the 30 crap players.

Bane
10-25-2009, 01:17 PM

Average players ....

Cassell
Waters
Bowe
Johnson
Charles
Albert
DJ
Vrable
Dorsey
Page
Wade
Carr
Flowers
Succop
Colquitt

If the other 30 game day players are nothing but crap, blame pioli too for the 30 crap players.

Im not,I kinda liked the Haley move,but as far as the rest,fugg'em.

KCrockaholic
10-25-2009, 02:00 PM
LOL. If he was nicer we would play better.... ROFL funniest comment of the month.

Brock
10-25-2009, 02:01 PM
And quit booing too. You might hurt somebody's feelings.

TrebMaxx
10-25-2009, 02:11 PM
This game provided me with some good couching today. I just woke up.

ChiefaRoo
10-25-2009, 02:14 PM
Yeah, Haley should of told Charles to block the outside rusher on the punt. I mean, what professional football player knows how to do that unless a coach tells them to?

Some of you guys are just goofy.

KCChiefsMan
10-25-2009, 02:14 PM
that's ridiculous. The problem is that Haley is try to turn a roster full of herm edwards and carl peterson players into something decent. The stink from those 2 is going to take more than just 1 season to rub off. Don't hang this season on Haley or Pioli. Next year, if we don't see much improvement and win more games, than we can start blaming the coach. But I would like to give him at least 3 years. Teams that keep switching coaches every other year, typically don't do well. Give him some damn time, I like his intensity and takes risks. Some of his decisions aren't that great, but nobody is perfect.

TheGuardian
10-25-2009, 02:16 PM
Yeah; he hasn't even made Dorsey get his shit together yet or anything. And you'd think he'd coach up Goff and Niswanger by now so we could compete. But he can't.

Shoulder rubs? I'm thinking full body massages with Sade playing in the background after practice. He's way too hard on these guys! I mean he's acting like a fugging football coach for peetes sake!

Garcia Bronco
10-25-2009, 02:17 PM
that's ridiculous. The problem is that Haley is try to turn a roster full of herm edwards and carl peterson players into something decent. The stink from those 2 is going to take more than just 1 season to rub off. Don't hang this season on Haley or Pioli. Next year, if we don't see much improvement and win more games, than we can start blaming the coach. But I would like to give him at least 3 years. Teams that keep switching coaches every other year, typically don't do well. Give him some damn time, I like his intensity and takes risks. Some of his decisions aren't that great, but nobody is perfect.

What you are saying matters, but you can't point to one area of improvement anywhere.

Skip Towne
10-25-2009, 02:18 PM
This game provided me with some good couching today. I just woke up.

I pretty much couched this one too. Wake me up when you see Haleys taillights exiting the front gate.

BigMeatballDave
10-25-2009, 02:19 PM
that's ridiculous. The problem is that Haley is try to turn a roster full of herm edwards and carl peterson players into something decent. The stink from those 2 is going to take more than just 1 season to rub off. Don't hang this season on Haley or Pioli. Next year, if we don't see much improvement and win more games, than we can start blaming the coach. But I would like to give him at least 3 years. Teams that keep switching coaches every other year, typically don't do well. Give him some damn time, I like his intensity and takes risks. Some of his decisions aren't that great, but nobody is perfect.No, thats not it. He yells. He's a meany. He makes them cry...

BigMeatballDave
10-25-2009, 02:20 PM
What you are saying matters, but you can't point to one area of improvement anywhere.Its tough to show improvement when our roster is loaded with crap...

ILChief
10-25-2009, 02:23 PM
I just figured that a good couch would have the Chiefs competing by now. If he was nicer, maybe they'd play a little harder.

will this one work??

http://allthingschill.com/img/macys_couch_450.jpg

petegz28
10-25-2009, 02:35 PM
Haley could rim job the entire offense and we would suck just as bad.

Bunit
10-25-2009, 02:38 PM
That's garbage.

This. Our roster is terrible. I want everyone fearing for their spot just like a under achieving DJ.

Bunit
10-25-2009, 02:42 PM

Average players ....

Cassell
Waters
Bowe
Johnson
Charles
Albert
DJ
Vrable
Dorsey
Page
Wade
Carr
Flowers
Succop
Colquitt

Bobby Wade is an average player. That be some funny shit right there. And two players you have listed are our kickers.

Bunit
10-25-2009, 02:47 PM

This. Pioli and Haley are trying to clean up Herm and Carl's fugg up and well, they really fugged this team up. Pioli still could have foreseen this O-line problem and did something, anything about it a good while back.

Cosmos
10-25-2009, 03:01 PM
Bobby Wade is an average player. That be some funny shit right there. And two players you have listed are our kickers.

Yes, Wade is EXACTLY the definition of an average player.

It's real easy to blame everything on Herm or CP or the players, and they all deserve some blame.

It's convenient to put all the blame on CP/HE and to not notice that not a single player on this 53 man roster is better that last year, or their last team.

N O B O D Y I S B E T T E R ! !

Bunit
10-25-2009, 03:04 PM
Yes, Wade is EXACTLY the definition of an average player.

It's real easy to blame everything on Herm or CP or the players, and they all deserve some blame.

It's convenient to put all the blame on CP/HE and to not notice that not a single player on this 53 man roster is better that last year, or their last team.

N O B O D Y I S B E T T E R ! !

IMO Bowe is an average player and Wade is below average dude off the street. But yeah, I do somewhat agree with you that noboy is better. But can't that just be because we have a roster full of sorry as mofo's.

orange
10-25-2009, 03:22 PM
What you are saying matters, but you can't point to one area of improvement anywhere.

One. Succop.

memyselfI
10-25-2009, 03:27 PM
It's one thing to be tough on your players when you have reputation for winning or building excellence. It's another when you are a new face performing a new job and think your shit don't stink because you are in charge.

smittysbar
10-25-2009, 03:44 PM
Is this thread a joke?

Pink Paradise 2010
10-25-2009, 06:29 PM
well herm was to soft, i believe that they need someone tough. if they mess up they are gonna hear about it. he's a tough ass, thats why we need him :)

kstater
10-25-2009, 06:34 PM
Is this thread a joke?

Yelling and cursing can affect a child's development.

ThaVirus
10-25-2009, 06:39 PM
LOL. If he was nicer we would play better.... ROFL funniest comment of the month.

Honestly, this holds some truth. Guys like DJ and LJ know that if they get cut another team will pick them up. They have that kind of talent... Haley's approach only really works on super-devoted players and the shitty ones.

blazzin311
10-25-2009, 07:05 PM
Yeah; he hasn't even made Dorsey get his shit together yet or anything. And you'd think he'd coach up Goff and Niswanger by now so we could compete. But he can't.

That's Awesome! :clap:

Chiefs have below average talent.

Agreed 100%. Totally on the spot here.

Its tough to show improvement when our roster is loaded with crap...

This is very true. Chiefs are proving that this year. They have proved it the past two years to be quite honest.

well herm was to soft, i believe that they need someone tough. if they mess up they are gonna hear about it. he's a tough ass, thats why we need him :)

Well said. To be honest that's exactly why I like Haley so far. He's not afraid to get in the faces of these players and be tough on them. Quite frankly I think that's exactly what this team needed is a swift kick in the ass. It's going to continue too, until these players start playing better or until this new regime finds viable replacements. Now the bad news is this is not going to happen overnight. Matter of fact I don't think this offense is going to get much better at all this season. It's just not going to get any better until the line if fixed. Which sucks to say but, it's going to be impossible to accomplish that this season. I fully expect that to be the main priority this offseason however. I mean how could it not be. All I'm tryin to say is just give it some time folks. :D

soundmind
10-25-2009, 07:15 PM
Is this thread a joke?

Let's step into Haley's shoes for a second.

Weekly, the object of your work is to get 40 or so trash cans full of fear and bad decisions, to somehow manipulate a team of trained assassins, so that your 3-4 could-be-would-be-good players have a chance.

Then, get slappy the barking seal to motivate your defensive line, while a guy named Clancy is in charge of a defense giving up the family fortune every week. Who is Richardson, and why was he on the field?

We have no talent, but I'd be choppin heads off the staff at the end of this season too, the second I can get who I want, most of this staff is out looking for work.

I will again stand by Haley though, too tough on them? You have to be kidding. The only shot they have is to be in better condition and play flawlessly. THEY HAVENT GOT THE TALENT! Period.

WildTurkey
10-25-2009, 07:21 PM
If he's lost the team, that might be best. Especially if they can't find their way back to the facility.

Rep :clap:

WildTurkey
10-25-2009, 07:23 PM

if we had average talent then I would agree with you

soundmind
10-25-2009, 08:02 PM

if we had average talent then I would agree with you

DOCTOR, NOT A POOLMAN!!!!!

http://blogs.eveningsun.com/sportingword/jim%20carrey%20pet%20detective.jpg