PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs For the record, Barry Richardson is better......

milkman
10-25-2009, 02:42 PM
......than any of the scrubs that Pioli brought in this offseason.

He did a good job after replacing Smith.

And Smith played better at center than Niswanger has at any point in his career.

L.A. Chieffan
10-25-2009, 02:43 PM
ive been hollaring for b rich since last year

chiefs1111
......than any of the scrubs that Pioli brought in this offseason.

He did a good job after replacing Smith.

And Smith played better at center than Niswanger has at any point in his career.

Yes well hopefully Haley will notice this and make some changes

Deberg_1990
I cant argue with any of that.

Hammock Parties
10-25-2009, 02:44 PM
I'm not sure blocking Shaw "knee" Merriman is a good barometer.

milkman
10-25-2009, 02:45 PM
[/b]
[/b]
Yes well hopefully Haley will notice this and make some changes[/b]

Why?

He didn't replace Goff when it was obvious even to Stevie Wonder that Allenman outplayed Goff.

milkman
10-25-2009, 02:46 PM
I'm not sure blocking Shaw "knee" Merriman is a good barometer.

Richardson made good adjustments to blitzers as well as taking on Marriman.

Mecca
10-25-2009, 02:47 PM
Barry Richardson was drafted by the past regime it's obvious he sucks, we need more Pats scrubs.

Like Mike Richardson who got his ass kicked all day.

Bowser
10-25-2009, 02:48 PM
Niswanger is completely out of position at center. He should be our starting right guard.

Hammock Parties
10-25-2009, 02:50 PM
Niswanger is completely out of position at center. He should be our starting team doctor.

FYP

Rain Man
10-25-2009, 02:50 PM
Barry Richardson did indeed hold his own, and you gotta give Wade Smith some props for moving to center mid-game.

Richard the cornerback was absolutely atrocious. Can someone explain why he was playing against Jackson all day? I didn't understand that at all.

And was Leggett injured? Why didn't he play?

chiefs1111
10-25-2009, 02:52 PM
Why?

He didn't replace Goff when it was obvious even to Stevie Wonder that Allenman outplayed Goff.

Goff must be sucking Haleys dick or something.it's the only reason i can think of why he's still starting.

Bowser
10-25-2009, 02:53 PM
FYP

Or that. Or the guy serving Blue Moon out on the concourse. Whichever helps the team more.

petegz28
10-25-2009, 02:53 PM
Whne you're 1-6, it's time to start playing Alleman at RG and Smith? at C.

chiefs1111
10-25-2009, 02:56 PM
Whne you're 1-6, it's time to start playing Alleman at RG and Smith? at C.

damn right. Haley needs too wake the fuck up

RedThat
10-25-2009, 03:02 PM
Richardson did a good job today.

At this point, they should be experimenting with the offensive line, even if it means shuffling, or playing backups. They gotta find guys that could play. If Smith played better then Niswanger then he should deserve a chance to start next game. Bottomline.
Then need to find out what they have now. And they're not doing that.

DJ's left nut
10-25-2009, 03:10 PM
Barry Richardson was drafted by the past regime it's obvious he sucks, we need more Pats scrubs.

Like Mike Richardson who got his ass kicked all day.

How can Barry be any good?

He wasn't around when Pioli was inventing football, right?

He'll be pulling splinters from his ass again next week while O'Connell, Brown, Richardson, Ryan, Cassel and the rest of Haoli's boys trip over their own MFing feet.

milkman
10-25-2009, 04:35 PM
Cassel had better protection today, after Niswanger went out with his injury, than he's had all season.

When he did actually get pressured, it generally came from the right side where Goff and O'Calllaghan wer getting beat.

And in case you didn't notice, O'Callaghan looks like he's running through mud with anchors attached to his feet.

DaneMcCloud
10-25-2009, 05:11 PM
Cassel had better protection today, after Niswanger went out with his injury, than he's had all season.

When he did actually get pressured, it generally came from the right side where Goff and O'Calllaghan wer getting beat.

And in case you didn't notice, O'Callaghan looks like he's running through mud with anchors attached to his feet.

I am thoroughly convinced that this front office and coaching staff doesn't know how to evaluate offensive lineman.

milkman
10-25-2009, 05:14 PM
I am thoroughly convinced that this front office and coaching staff doesn't know how to evaluate offensive lineman.

I can't say I disagree with you.

I'm fairly certain that Bill Muir is useless.

ChiefsCountry
10-25-2009, 07:10 PM
I can't say I disagree with you.

I'm fairly certain that Bill Muir is useless.

The one Buc fan who posts on here said he would ruin Albert the day when we signed Muir.

Gadzooks
10-25-2009, 07:26 PM
I was pissed the Chargers didn't pick him with a late pick in that draft. The man's a beast but lacks mobility. He'd be starting over Clary at RT at this point for sure.:cuss:

Gadzooks
10-25-2009, 07:27 PM

Can you name 3 teams that know how to evaluate offensive lineman?

BIG K
10-25-2009, 07:27 PM

It is my opinion that you are correct. :D Unfortunately, it is only a question of whether the staff will see the same thing we did. Rudy might be better off playing RG and replacing Mike, although one could make the argument that neither need to see the field again in any position.

SenselessChiefsFan
10-25-2009, 07:28 PM
I don't think they got much of a test. I also don't think they did that great of a job.

milkman
10-25-2009, 07:28 PM
It is my opinion that you are correct. :D Unfortunately, it is only a question of whether the staff will see the same thing we did. Rudy might be better off playing RG and replacing Mike, although one could make the argument that neither need to see the field again in any position.

OK, so where the hell have you been?

Have you moved down this way?

Bowser
10-25-2009, 07:29 PM

Is it that, or the fact that the previous regime left this team with dick for talent at most positions?

Cosmos
10-25-2009, 07:29 PM

Or coach them...

BIG K
10-25-2009, 07:31 PM
OK, so where the hell have you been?

Have you moved down this way?

Yes! AG now. Long, good story but, loooong hours working my new assignment. Things just settled down recently. And I pick today of all days to watch my first Chiefs game of the year...

milkman
10-25-2009, 07:33 PM
Is it that, or the fact that the previous regime left this team with dick for talent at most positions?

It appears that this new regime simply didn't see how bad this O-Line is and failed to do enough to address it.

And drafting Colin Brown, who very well might have been available as a street free agent after the draft was head scratching, to say the least.

ChiefsCountry
10-25-2009, 07:33 PM
Can you name 3 teams that know how to evaluate offensive lineman?

Your old OL coach was damn good, Houck.

milkman
10-25-2009, 07:34 PM
Yes! AG now. Long, good story but, loooong hours working my new assignment. Things just settled down recently. And I pick today of all days to watch my first Chiefs game of the year...

Well hell, we're next door neighbors now.

We should get together some time.

Gadzooks
10-25-2009, 07:39 PM
Your old OL coach was damn good, Houck.

$5 more and he'd still be there. It's a rare OL coach who can make chicken salad out of chicken shit.

BIG K
10-25-2009, 07:40 PM
Well hell, we're next door neighbors now.

We should get together some time.

Sounds good to me! I will actually be down your way in a couple of weeks replacing some of our high pressure lines...

What happened to the Chiefs in my absence?:shake::shake:

milkman
10-25-2009, 07:42 PM
Sounds good to me! I will actually be down your way in a couple of weeks replacing some of our high pressure lines...

What happened to the Chiefs in my absence?:shake::shake:

Down my way?

I live in GB.

You're already down my way.

BIG K
10-25-2009, 07:51 PM
Down my way?

I live in GB.

You're already down my way.

Shit. I thought you were still down in Lompoc, I am really behind. Didn't Trent Green look shitty today?

milkman
10-25-2009, 08:09 PM
Shit. I thought you were still down in Lompoc, I am really behind. Didn't Trent Green look shitty today?

Trent Green never looked as shitty as that.

But in his defense, Green never played behind a line this bad.

And hell, I was living in GB the first time we got together.

Been here for going on 6 years now.

Hammock Parties
08-30-2010, 11:46 PM
Did anyone pay attention to B-Rich last week?

I'm pretty much finished with the snaps he played and he looked really good. He might have made a couple of mental mistakes and allowed rushers to come free, but when he actually was one on one with a guy, he won most of the time. He looked great defeating a couple of spin moves, too.

I was impressed, because last year against Cleveland, in pretty much his only action, he was terrible.

It's only one game but O'Failaghan has never had a game like that as a Chief, preseason or not.

KCrockaholic
08-30-2010, 11:56 PM

I'm pretty much finished with the snaps he played and he looked really good. He might have made a couple of mental mistakes and allowed rushers to come free, but when he actually was one on one with a guy, he won most of the time. He looked great defeating a couple of spin moves, too.

I was impressed, because last year against Cleveland, in pretty much his only action, he was terrible.

It's only one game but O'Failaghan has never had a game like that as a Chief, preseason or not.

Hell yeah man. He did a really good job, especially when compared to O'Callahan.

The guy has more upside than Ryan, and is more athletic. Got any good gifs of him man handling Graham or any other Iggles?

I know he had a couple of really nice blocks, both against the pass and run.

BossChief
08-31-2010, 01:44 AM
From the way it looked watching the game on the laptop in the hotel room, dude whiffed on Cole a few times and Brandon Graham beat him a couple times once he moved.

Its real hard to tell though watching the game on the laptop.

BryanBusby
08-31-2010, 02:00 AM

I was rather harsh on his play against the Eagles, but he did well when he wasn't making mental mistakes.