PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs It's tough being Chiefs fan

RedThat
10-25-2009, 03:13 PM
I must admit, how do we do it? they really don't give us much to feel positive about. They give us atrocious play the last 3 years. The times they were good, they broke our hearts. They haven't won a playoff game in the last 16 years. Haven't won a bowl since '69. Geesh. It's painful. Really painful. i know it could be worse, and Im focusing on a lot of the negativity. But can you blame me? There ain't much to feel good about? Till they give us something to feel good about, then the pain will go away.

Well, at least it is for certain they'll be drafting in the top 10 this year. That's a positive. Let's just hope they can score on that pick.

RealSNR
10-25-2009, 03:14 PM
Repost

Gracie Dean
10-25-2009, 03:26 PM
Every year I think at the start of the season that we will be great. I don't listen to the media hype or the picks and all that.

Every year I get my heart broken but I will never root for another team.

Good or Bad I am KC Chiefs all the way

gblowfish
10-25-2009, 03:30 PM
Suck it up, puss.

RedThat
10-25-2009, 03:31 PM
Every year I think at the start of the season that we will be great. I don't listen to the media hype or the picks and all that.

Those are truly both acts of hope and faith.:thumb:

RedThat
10-25-2009, 03:31 PM
Suck it up, puss.

Please understand, it's tough to swallow.

Bane
10-25-2009, 03:35 PM
I don't care,I've liked the Chiefs since I was a kid,and I'm sure I will follow them forever.I don't need a SB to stay with them but 9 or 10 wins and maybe 12 every now and then and a play off game would make it a lot nicer.
Posted via Mobile Device

Bwana
10-25-2009, 03:38 PM
Hey, at least it over again for this year. Grrrrrr

Bane
10-25-2009, 03:42 PM
Hey, at least it over again for this year. Grrrrrr

Yep no pressure at all now.
Posted via Mobile Device

chiefs1111
10-25-2009, 03:44 PM
well thank god i have beer and liquor to help ease the pain...

Mr. Laz
10-25-2009, 03:44 PM
Suck it up, puss.ROFLROFLROFL

Gonzo
10-25-2009, 03:45 PM
It always seems that any team I pull for goes in the shitter. I've been a KC guys since 89. Recently became a college fb guy and started rooting for Mizzou. Since KC's year is over I decided to start pulling for the Saints and they're getting beat. Sorry guys, it's my fault. The kiss of death, I has it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mr. Laz
10-25-2009, 03:45 PM
Please understand, it's tough to swallow.
pretend you're gochief and your talking about cock.

then you can swallow anything

PRIEST
10-25-2009, 03:48 PM
Suck it up, puss.

This

keg in kc
10-25-2009, 03:52 PM
It's not hard at all. There was a time my life almost revolved around the team, but I finally realized that it's just entertainment, I don't have any control over the outcome and there's no point in getting too high when they win or too low when they lose.

Bane
10-25-2009, 03:53 PM
pretend you're gochief and your talking about cock.

then you can swallow anything

BWAAAA HAAAAA HAAA!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

crispystl
10-25-2009, 04:00 PM
Repost

Classic

crispystl
10-25-2009, 04:01 PM
It's not hard at all. There was a time my life almost revolved around the team, but I finally realized that it's just entertainment, I don't have any control over the outcome and there's no point in getting too high when they win or too low when they lose.

This

Fairplay
10-25-2009, 04:04 PM
Suck it up, puss.

How are you feeling man, better i hope.

Fairplay
10-25-2009, 04:05 PM
This

That

Fairplay
10-25-2009, 04:05 PM

Me as well.

gblowfish
10-25-2009, 04:22 PM
How are you feeling man, better i hope.

Well, the Nyquil kicked my ass around halftime. So I went to the Tivo, and I've been kind of leafing thru the second half, watching Cassel throw pick after pick after pick.

My lovely wifey stayed to the bitter end (she's a trouper) and brought me back my 50th Anniversary Yearbook, given to season ticket holders who paid tickets in full on the first payment. Mine was signed on the front by Neil Smith, who, as many of you know, is my LEAST favorite HOF Chief (he's actually a Bronco).

I thought from what I saw Hali played a decent game. We still can't stop anybody on third down, and we don't have a rushing TD this year.

My fever is gone, so hopefully I'll be able to go back to work tomorrow. Chicken soup and 7up for dinner tonight. Yummy.

Fairplay
10-25-2009, 04:26 PM
Well, the Nyquil kicked my ass around halftime. So I went to the Tivo, and I've been kind of leafing thru the second half, watching Cassel throw pick after pick after pick.

My lovely wifey stayed to the bitter end (she's a trouper) and brought me back my 50th Anniversary Yearbook, given to season ticket holders who paid tickets in full on the first payment. Mine was signed on the front by Neil Smith, who, as many of you know, is my LEAST favorite HOF Chief (he's actually a Bronco).

I thought from what I saw Hali played a decent game. We still can't stop anybody on third down, and we don't have a rushing TD this year.

My fever is gone, so hopefully I'll be able to go back to work tomorrow. Chicken soup and 7up for dinner tonight. Yummy.

I was thinking it might be a blessing in disguise that you didn't witness the game anyway. lol

I always like Neil Smith. If our players move on to different teams even the donk's. I can't really blame them.

It's just business, not personal.

gblowfish
10-25-2009, 04:32 PM
Aw geez, don't get me started on Neil Smith again. I don't have the energy today.
WTF was with that blocked punt, btw? Nobody touched #22. How does that happen?