PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Kent Babb's RT's LJ's tweets from today

Pages : [1] 2

Sure-Oz
10-25-2009, 06:17 PM
Toonicon=LJ

# Well, here we go: RT @Toonicon: My father played for the coach from "rememeber the titans". Our coach played golf."10 minutes ago from web

# More digs from LJ at Haley: RT @Toonicon: "My father played for redskins briefley. Our coach. Nuthn"10 minutes ago from web

# I'll write more tomorrow about this, but LJ's comments, while his own and bizarre in LJ's way, could represent what players think of Haley.8 minutes ago from web

Interesting to say the least...

also same stuff per rotoworld.com...

Larry Johnson takes shot at Haley on Twitter?

A Twitter account claiming to be Larry Johnson's took a shot at Todd Haley after Sunday's game, criticizing the Chiefs' head coach for not having NFL playing experience.
We don't know that this is L.J.'s Twitter for sure, but it likely is. Johnson compared Haley unfavorably to his father, who is the defensive line coach at Penn State. "My father played for the coach from "rememeber the titans"," says the tweet. "Our coach played golf. My father played for redskins briefley. Our coach. Nuthn." Haley has committed to L.J. to a fault this season, giving him 22 touches a game despite a 2.8 YPC average and no touchdowns. If this is L.J.'s Twitter account, we can't think of one real good reason the Chiefs shouldn't cut him tomorrow. Oct. 25 - 8:53 pm et
Source: Larry Johnson on Twitter

Kent Babb already responded saying it is his twitter account to Rosenthal from rotoworld

2nd update of LJ dissing fans...

# @KD2407 then don't reply then. Still richer then u. Keep goin. Come play our game ooops forgot u can't.2 minutes ago from UberTwitter in reply to KD2407
# @DrewK30 got nuthn to do wit hiring my father. But u wouldn't know cuz u don't play either so keep on the sideline lil gril n cheer.20 minutes ago from UberTwitter in reply to DrewK30
# @DrewK30 sorry to tell u ur the reason y ur broke n dissn on twitter lmao.about 1 hour ago from UberTwitter in reply to DrewK30
# @jaredlaunius think bout a clever diss then that wit ur pillowbiter pic. Christopher street boy. Is what us east coast cats call u.about 1 hour ago from UberTwitter in reply to jaredlaunius
# @jaredlaunius. Sorry ur a cornball n ur mom birthed u broke. But I'm cakn patna. While u work or school for 5 dollas n hour. Ha!

Bane
10-25-2009, 06:17 PM
He's done anyway,Kolby Smith time bitches!!!!!

KChiefs1
10-25-2009, 06:19 PM
LJ just signed his death warrant.

Sure-Oz
10-25-2009, 06:20 PM
This year is definetly a joke, i hope the draft is a good one

teedubya
10-25-2009, 06:21 PM
damn...

Pink Paradise 2010
10-25-2009, 06:22 PM

ha ha ha.... he did with the players when he said that he no longer wanted to be with the chiefsROFL

DallasChief
10-25-2009, 06:22 PM

You would think-but...Haley "doesn't even know what twitter is" he doesnt have Dick Curl reporting to him about what players say behind his back like Herm did. BTW-what ever happened to Dick Curl?

milkman
10-25-2009, 06:24 PM
You would think-but...Haley "doesn't even know what twitter is" he doesnt have Dick Curl reporting to him about what players say behind his back like Herm did. BTW-what ever happened to Dick Curl?

QB coach with the Rams.

The Bad Guy
Cut his cancer ass now.

He's such a scumbag that he talked a big game when it was preseason and how he was fully behind this new movement, and now he's going to turn sour because his ass is finished?

I'm tired of these fucking losers that are given paychecks each week for nothing.

ChiefsCountry
LJ made a good point talking to Len after the game, he said if we ran the ball didnt matter if it was him, Priest, T-Rich, Kolby etc we won. If we passed alot, we lost.

The Bad Guy

Assistant HC of the Rams.

CoMoChief
10-25-2009, 06:25 PM

Curl is on the Rams staff as QB coach.

The Bad Guy
10-25-2009, 06:25 PM
LJ made a good point talking to Len after the game, he said if we ran the ball didnt matter if it was him, Priest, T-Rich, Kolby etc we won. If we passed alot, we lost.

Yep. Back when we had a line and a real runningback. It's nice to reference the glory days of this offense, but they have long passed and that doesn't really hold up now.

teedubya
10-25-2009, 06:28 PM
i replied to him...

Damn LJ @ToonIcon You got a death wish dogging Haley like that? That wasn't too wise. Of course, you're not known for your wise decisions.

DeezNutz

That's generally true of all teams, however.

Lots of passing = team is down, unless you're the Saints, of course.

LaChapelle
He's back and just as loyal as a snake. Spin this Gochiefs, spin

DeezNutz
10-25-2009, 06:29 PM
For the record, LJ's comments probably reflect the views of many of his teammates, too.

If you don't think it's a big deal, from a player's viewpoint, that Haley never played the game, you're fooling yourself.

Mecca
10-25-2009, 06:31 PM
That's how I look at it, LJ doesn't care he's saying what a ton of other guys in that locker room are thinking.

doomy3
10-25-2009, 06:32 PM
For the record, LJ's comments probably reflect the views of many of his teammates, too.

If you don't think it's a big deal, from a player's viewpoint, that Haley never played the game yet completely undresses the players at each and every opportunity, you're fooling yourself.

FYP.

FWIW, there are a lot of successful coaches who have never played the game. However, I have never seen many of them act like an absolute prick like Haley does most of the time.

chuxtrux
10-25-2009, 06:32 PM
That's how I look at it, LJ doesn't care he's saying what a ton of other guys in that locker room are thinking.

How do you know this? Do you talk to the players?

LaChapelle
10-25-2009, 06:34 PM
Larry's daddy eats Scanlon's lunch. Mr Johnson must be fucking legend.

Mecca
10-25-2009, 06:35 PM
How do you know this? Do you talk to the players?

If you really think he's the only player who thinks that...Todd Haley has done a lot of things to make players think stuff like that.

The Bad Guy
10-25-2009, 06:35 PM
You're right. Haley needed to play D3 tight end somewhere to get cred among a team that has won 6 games in 2 and a half seasons.

The Bad Guy
10-25-2009, 06:36 PM
If you really think he's the only player who thinks that...Todd Haley has done a lot of things to make players think stuff like that.

This is the great thing about message boards. Even people who have no connections to the team can speak in absolute certainty about what is going on in the locker room.

Hammock Parties
10-25-2009, 06:36 PM
drama

DaneMcCloud
10-25-2009, 06:39 PM
You're right. Haley needed to play D3 tight end somewhere to get cred among a team that has won 6 games in 2 and a half seasons.

It certainly worked for Mike McCarthy, tight end at DII Baker University

DeezNutz
10-25-2009, 06:40 PM
FYP.

FWIW, there are a lot of successful coaches who have never played the game. However, I have never seen many of them act like an absolute prick like Haley does most of the time.

That's an important addition.

I don't think being a player is a prerequisite by any means. Far from it. But when the team is a complete disaster, the lack of "real" experience is definitely going to affect the coach's ethos.

The Bad Guy
10-25-2009, 06:41 PM
It certainly worked for Mike McCarthy, tight end at DII Baker University

99% of NFL head coaches were awful players in their career. It happens. To hold that against Haley is fucking stupid.

He was around an NFL personel guy his entire life. That experience alone I would argue is much more beneficial to prepare him for a coaching career than being a high school backup or playing D3 football.

LaChapelle
10-25-2009, 06:41 PM
Tweeting it for the world to see the dirty laundry...damn

DeezNutz
10-25-2009, 06:42 PM

Doesn't matter. They're still professionals, and Haley didn't even letter in HS.

I don't think good coaches *must* have experience, but, when the ship is sinking, the lack thereof can most certainly be used to kill him behind his back in the locker room.

No way is LJ on an island.

Mr. Laz
10-25-2009, 06:43 PM
LJ has been a crybaby bitch from day 1 and has complained about every coach.

fug him

Mecca
10-25-2009, 06:43 PM
I don't care that he didn't play, however I think at 1-6 his act will wear thin a lot more quickly than say Mike Singletary going nuts on guys.

I also don't think it helps that in games where the Chiefs are getting beat late he basically just runs the ball and folds up the shop.

DaneMcCloud
10-25-2009, 06:44 PM
99% of NFL head coaches were awful players in their career. It happens. To hold that against Haley is fucking stupid.

He was around an NFL personel guy his entire life. That experience alone I would argue is much more beneficial to prepare him for a coaching career than being a high school backup or playing D3 football.

Haley's attitude might fly if he had any prior success to acting like a jackass.

I seriously doubt that Bill Parcells and Bill Belichick acted like complete and utter jackasses to their players in 1983, years before they had any real success.

Haley acts as if he's entitled to be a dickhead just because he's a head coach.

The "Two guys off the street" quote confirm it.

DaneMcCloud
10-25-2009, 06:45 PM
LJ has been a crybaby bitch from day 1 and has complained about every coach.

fug him

Do you use the word "fug" in your daily language?

Mr. Laz
10-25-2009, 06:46 PM
on a side note ... i still can't believe we were stupid enough to give him a big contract.

moronic

Mecca
10-25-2009, 06:47 PM
Here's the thing with this, Haley didn't play, he has very little prior coaching success and this is his first head coaching job. LJ is basically saying "who the fuck does this guy think he is" and he's likely not the only other player thinking that.

Skip Towne
10-25-2009, 06:48 PM

Good

Quesadilla Joe
10-25-2009, 06:50 PM
best offseason ever??? :doh!:

kstater
10-25-2009, 06:50 PM
At least DJ won't be lonely on the bench anymore.

Pablo
10-25-2009, 06:51 PM
At least DJ won't be lonely on the bench anymore.Shit, we oughta sub DJ in for LJ. He's faster anyhow and can probably hit his first hole.

DeezNutz
10-25-2009, 06:51 PM
Should be an interesting presser tomorrow afternoon.

doomy3
10-25-2009, 06:52 PM
Here's the thing with this, Haley didn't play, he has very little prior coaching success and this is his first head coaching job. LJ is basically saying "who the **** does this guy think he is" and he's likely not the only other player thinking that.

No shit?

Thanks for clearing up his very hard to understand quotes.

No wonder many on this board applaud you for your vast knowledge and understanding.

DeezNutz
10-25-2009, 06:54 PM
No shit?

Thanks for clearing up his very hard to understand quotes.

No wonder many on this board applaud you for your vast knowledge and understanding.

Don't know why you're going out of your way to blast Mecca when history shows that a bit more explication is never a bad thing around here.

Mecca
10-25-2009, 06:56 PM
Don't know why you're going out of your way to blast Mecca here when history shows that a bit more explication is never a bad thing around here.

Apparently everyone doesn't know it either judging by some of these posts.

Pablo
10-25-2009, 06:56 PM
Here's the thing with this, Haley didn't play, he has very little prior coaching success and this is his first head coaching job. LJ is basically saying "who the **** does this guy think he is" and he's likely not the only other player thinking that.He probably thinks he's a guy dealing with a group of untalented, unintelligent players that fail to execute the most simple of plays; and that the vast majority of said players aren't guys he's personally selected but was left to deal with.

In short; you treat worthless idiots like worthless idiots. And our team is filled with them, unfortunately. And LJ can echo the sentiments of some of the locker-room; but he should probably just shut the fuck up when you consider what a shell of a RB he is anymore.

LaChapelle
10-25-2009, 06:59 PM
LJ's "ego" comment was just a pre-view

Marcellus
10-25-2009, 07:02 PM
Haley's attitude might fly if he had any prior success to acting like a jackass.

I seriously doubt that Bill Parcells and Bill Belichick acted like complete and utter jackasses to their players in 1983, years before they had any real success.

Haley acts as if he's entitled to be a dickhead just because he's a head coach.

The "Two guys off the street" quote confirm it.

That "quote" has never been proven genius.

Haley did have some success or else he wouldn't have moved up the coaching chain.

1 comment from one of the most well know babies on the team and you guys are all see I told you so.

Haley is making some mistakes and has stated the coaching needs to be better.

Who the fuck did Haley berate on the sideline today?

Where the players sick of his shit when they gave him a Gatorade shower last week?

The egotistical fucking know it all MF'rs reside on this board not at Arrowhead.

WildTurkey
I don't care that he didn't play, however I think at 1-6 his act will wear thin a lot more quickly than say Mike Singletary going nuts on guys.

I also don't think it helps that in games where the Chiefs are getting beat late he basically just runs the ball and folds up the shop.

maybe the players should actually focus on playing football and actually doing what they are paid to do instead of bitching about the coach not playing football.... it's shit like this that keeps this team in the ****ing toilet... I have got an idea LJ maybe try not running up your blockers ass everytime you carry the ball, that might be a good thing to twitter about.

ILChief
on a side note ... i still can't believe we were stupid enough to give him a big contract.

moronic

that would be Carl D. Peterson

Mr. Laz
10-25-2009, 07:04 PM
that would be Carl D. Peterson
D for Dumbass no doubt

DeezNutz
10-25-2009, 07:05 PM
That "quote" has never been proven genius.

Of course it has.

Whom do you believe the "inside source" was? Has anyone from the organization denied it?

Haley made the comment, and now it's probably going to bite him in the ass. End of the world? Hardly. Just a bit of an embarrassment.

Marcellus
10-25-2009, 07:06 PM
Here's the thing with this, Haley didn't play, he has very little prior coaching success and this is his first head coaching job. LJ is basically saying "who the **** does this guy think he is" and he's likely not the only other player thinking that.

Very little coaching success? What do you describe as success prior to getting the first HC job? He worked his way up through the system and was the OC for a SB team.

Some of your arguments are fucking retarded. Your response will be even more retarded and probably will be completely off subject.

Marcellus
10-25-2009, 07:08 PM
Of course it has.

Whom do you believe the "inside source" was? Has anyone from the organization denied it?

Haley made the comment, and now it's probably going to bite him in the ass. End of the world? Hardly. Just a bit of an embarrassment.

And you are full of shit. Whitlock doesn't exactly have a history of an unbiased opinion.

Pablo
10-25-2009, 07:08 PM
maybe the players should actually focus on playing football and actually doing what they are paid to do instead of bitching about the coach not playing football.... it's shit like this that keeps this team in the ****ing toilet... I have got an idea LJ maybe try not running up your blockers ass everytime you carry the ball, that might be a good thing to twitter about.Nah, we should all respect what LJ tweets, because he's never been a baby-back bitch before or anything. He's clearly the face of the locker-room and the perfect representative for the organization in general.

the Talking Can
10-25-2009, 07:09 PM
LJ has disrespected every coach he's played for at KC

this shouldn't surprise anyone, he's always pointed fingers when we lose....he's always been a heartless loser...

Mecca
10-25-2009, 07:09 PM
I see Marcellus is being Marcellus again, I wonder if he's related to Simplex.

DeezNutz
10-25-2009, 07:10 PM
And you are full of shit. Whitlock doesn't exactly have a history of an unbiased opinion.

Unbiased opinion? Not exactly sure what you're trying to say here.

If you believe Whitlock made this quotation up, it's your right. But JWhit would have been fired by The Star.

Knob
Nuthn to see here.

WildTurkey
Nah, we should all respect what LJ tweets, because he's never been a baby-back bitch before or anything. He's clearly the face of the locker-room and the perfect representative for the organization in general.

that's true..... I just thought LJ was a washed up has been running back I was mistaken :D

kstater

this shouldn't surprise anyone, he's always pointed fingers when we lose....he's always been a heartless loser...

Shhhh, this is the Haley has lost the team thread.

Mecca
10-25-2009, 07:11 PM
22 off the street is an accepted quote, just deal with it. To still go back to "no one proved that" is pretty lame.

Marcellus
10-25-2009, 07:12 PM
Nah, we should all respect what LJ tweets, because he's never been a baby-back bitch before or anything. He's clearly the face of the locker-room and the perfect representative for the organization in general.

People with an agenda to grind will take LJ and use him of an example of what is going on with everybody else.

When LJ said he was buying in it was said that we will believe it when we see it show on the field.

LJ had the 5th most carries in the league before today and had plenty today. To saw we aren't running the ball enough in the post game presser tells you he an idiot.

Mecca
10-25-2009, 07:13 PM
People on a message board have an agenda to grind?

By using a quote that basically everyone is 99% sure Haley said?

DeezNutz
People with an agenda to grind will take LJ and use him of an example of what is going on with everybody else.

That's fun, and it has multiple sides:

People with an agenda to grind will ignore LJ's statement and look for every possibility to discredit him and prop up Haley.

dirk digler
Sounds like LJ is a little frustrated. Maybe he should learn how to run without sticking his head up the center's butt

WildTurkey
Shhhh, this is the Haley has lost the team thread.

you know... I wish Haley would lose this team and maybe go out and find one that actually has some talent :shake:

Marcellus
10-25-2009, 07:14 PM
22 off the street is an accepted quote, just deal with it. To still go back to "no one proved that" is pretty lame.

:STFU: Your response is lame as usual.

That "quote" keeps getting thrown up here like its fact and is "proof" of the arrogance of Haley and the statement has never been backed up by anybody but Twhitlok.

NewChief
Not that anyone gives a shit about my opinion and viewpoint, but that's never stopped me before:

1) Haley's billy badass act (and any coach's tough guy act for that matter) only works when you're winning. It's the fastest way to alienate a locker room if you're losing. If you're winning, everyone celebrates your style as being old school and not taking any shit off of primadonna athletes of today. If you lose, everyone says you're too old fashioned and out of touch with modern athletes. It's all about the record.

2) LJ is a weirdo cancer. I've told you guys this since Trent played for the organization. People tried to blame it on DV. Then they tried to blame it on Herm. Now they'll try to blame it on Haley. Fact is that LJ is a complete head case. Guy doesn't have his heart in the game, and he needs to move on.

DeezNutz
Whitlock lied, LJ cried.

WildTurkey
10-25-2009, 07:15 PM

People with an agenda to grind will ignore LJ's statement and look for every possibility to discredit him and prop up Haley.

Nobody needs to discredit LJ... he's done that plenty himself... he's still in need of a diaper change

Marcellus

I want to hear somebody beside LJ cry before I jump to the conclusion that this is how the whole team feels.

LJ has a history of being fucking baby. Don't ignore that.

'Hamas' Jenkins
Not that anyone gives a shit about my opinion and viewpoint, but that's never stopped me before:

1) Haley's billy badass act (and any coach's tough guy act for that matter) only works when you're winning. It's the fastest way to alienate a locker room if you're losing. If you're winning, everyone celebrates your style as being old school and not taking any shit off of primadonna athletes of today. If you lose, everyone says you're too old fashioned and out of touch with modern athletes. It's all about the record.

2) LJ is a weirdo cancer. I've told you guys this since Trent played for the organization. People tried to blame it on DV. Then they tried to blame it on Herm. Now they'll try to blame it on Haley. Fact is that LJ is a complete head case. Guy doesn't have his heart in the game, and he needs to move on.

This is exactly why nuance has no place on this board. LJ can be a cancerous nutjob and still be right about Haley's act wearing thin.

Thank you for bringing something other than binary fucktardation.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-25-2009, 07:16 PM
I want to hear somebody beside LJ cry before I jump to the conclusion that this is how the whole team feels.

LJ has a history of being fucking baby. Don't ignore that.

Marcellus, you have a history of being a fucking idiot.

DeezNutz
10-25-2009, 07:17 PM

LJ has a history of being ****ing baby. Don't ignore that.

I'm not, and I could really care less about LJ.

I've said repeatedly that he's a bitch and a broke dick dog as a RB. But I do think that we can glean something of interest from his comments.

Mecca
:STFU: Your response is lame as usual.

That "quote" keeps getting thrown up here like its fact and is "proof" of the arrogance of Haley and the statement has never been backed up by anybody but Twhitlok.

Oh just shut the fuck up, the fact that you think anyone who questions anything is an arrogant asshole with an agenda speaks volumes about you.

the Talking Can
LJ has aways been part of the problem and should have been cut at the beginning....

Mecca
10-25-2009, 07:18 PM
Marcellus, you have a history of being a fucking idiot.

I think it's basically an accepted fact that he is a fucking idiot at this point.

soundmind
10-25-2009, 07:18 PM
Toonicon smokes pole when he's scared.

DeezNutz
10-25-2009, 07:19 PM
The JWhit column that's coming later tonight should generate around...oh...1000 replies.

WildTurkey
10-25-2009, 07:20 PM
This is exactly why nuance has no place on this board. LJ can be a cancerous nutjob and still be right about Haley's act wearing thin.

Thank you for bringing something other than binary ****tardation.

yes Haley should praise these players for the exceptional football playing they have been showing way to go team let's hug and celebrate.... :clap: seriously if a player is going to whine and bitch about a coach then obviously he is not focused on what he is supposed to do.. go do your fucking job and win some fucking games and you won't have to worry about the coach belittling you it's that simple...

Mecca
10-25-2009, 07:20 PM
The JWhit column that's coming later tonight should generate around...oh...1000 replies.

It will be quite glorious I am sure.

Bwana
10-25-2009, 07:22 PM
LJ needed to be cut long before the season started. Thug punk bitch.

dirk digler
10-25-2009, 07:24 PM
LJ is definitely frustrated

LJ on losing: "This is what this org. has been dng since I've been here. It sms like this is what we keep dng, gng back to the drawing brd."

SenselessChiefsFan
10-25-2009, 07:27 PM

I am not agreeing or dissagreeing with that. Honestly, some people have 'accepted' that the Chiefs turned down multiple high draft picks for LJ.... which is total BS.

Again, I am not saying it didn't happen.... but I am not sure it did either.

Pablo
10-25-2009, 07:28 PM

LJ on losing: "This is what this org. has been dng since I've been here. It sms like this is what we keep dng, gng back to the drawing brd."Apparently he's totally fine with using vowels in certain words; and others not so much.

NewChief
10-25-2009, 07:29 PM

LJ on losing: "This is what this org. has been dng since I've been here. It sms like this is what we keep dng, gng back to the drawing brd."

He has a point. The guy has seen his promising career go to shit over the years. I've experienced what happens with administrative turnover in my own job, and it's frustrating to say the least. That being said, he's made quite a few poor decisions that have contributed to his situation. On top of that, he's become the boy who cried wolf. He eventually runs afoul of every staff he's played for in the NFL. After a while, his criticism doesn't really hold much weight, and it's just seen as LJ whining again. Oh well, LJ. I hate to tell you, but your NFL career probably isn't going to really amount to shit in the grand scheme of things from a historical perspective. At least you got rich, bitch.

DumbHillbillies
10-25-2009, 07:30 PM
This is probably the sentiment of a majority of the players in the locker room. Why the fck is a golfer coaching football.

Demonpenz
10-25-2009, 07:31 PM
Larry 2nd in the record books for the queefs. Break it off in their fucking asses Larry, you deserve better

Sure-Oz
10-25-2009, 07:32 PM
Larry Johnson takes shot at Haley on Twitter?

A Twitter account claiming to be Larry Johnson's took a shot at Todd Haley after Sunday's game, criticizing the Chiefs' head coach for not having NFL playing experience.
We don't know that this is L.J.'s Twitter for sure, but it likely is. Johnson compared Haley unfavorably to his father, who is the defensive line coach at Penn State. "My father played for the coach from "rememeber the titans"," says the tweet. "Our coach played golf. My father played for redskins briefley. Our coach. Nuthn." Haley has committed to L.J. to a fault this season, giving him 22 touches a game despite a 2.8 YPC average and no touchdowns. If this is L.J.'s Twitter account, we can't think of one real good reason the Chiefs shouldn't cut him tomorrow. Oct. 25 - 8:53 pm et

WildTurkey
10-25-2009, 07:33 PM
This is probably the sentiment of a majority of the players in the locker room. Why the fck is a golfer coaching football.

well I'm sure Coach Haley is thinking how the fuck did most of this team even get in the NFL... a bunch of golfers could probably play better so it all balances out :)

Demonpenz
10-25-2009, 07:35 PM
Every fucking loser that is a chiefs planet is going to be like larry is a punk bitch, but larry was a hard ass player and all the chiefs have done is Loose, fucking loose, draft shitty, play like a god damn bunch of bleeding fucking pussies and trade their fucking players. It would be nice if I were a talent scout because before i give 66 million dollars to Cassel I would set up a tire and see if Cassel can throw a god damn ball through it. To throw the ball and catch it is a god damn miracle for the Kansas City clippers. This team and the people that work for it deserve to be fired, and be poor and be fucking laughed at. They are stupid, retarded, second class people. Go work at a slaughter house you stupid fucks

Demonpenz
10-25-2009, 07:36 PM
White guys on here are going to cry about Larry being a thug and punk but you know what? He carries the rock against hard ass playa's that do nothing but hang out in the ghetto murdering people.

DeezNutz
10-25-2009, 07:37 PM
Every ****ing loser that is a chiefs planet is going to be like larry is a punk bitch, but larry was a hard ass player and all the chiefs have done is Loose, ****ing loose, draft shitty, play like a god damn bunch of bleeding ****ing pussies and trade their ****ing players. It would be nice if I were a talent scout because before i give 66 million dollars to Cassel I would set up a tire and see if Cassel can throw a god damn ball through it. To throw the ball and catch it is a god damn miracle for the Kansas City clippers. This team and the people that work for it deserve to be fired, and be poor and be ****ing laughed at. They are stupid, retarded, second class people. Go work at a slaughter house you stupid ****s

I've forwarded this post, and Iowa Beef Processing is offended.

petegz28
Larry 2nd in the record books for the Chiefs. Break it off in their ****ing asses Larry, you deserve better

Yes, we should trade him ASAP. I don't want him on this team anymore. He is slow and useless for this team.

Terribilis
so many loosers on this team...

Pablo
10-25-2009, 07:38 PM
They are stupid, retarded, second class people. Go work at a slaughter house you stupid ****sRT@Toonicon: Triumph iz mad whack. Only 12 bcks n hour to cut up a hog whn i cud b n da leage makin cuts n da hole. 1 year in the future from boostmobile phone

NewChief
Every ****ing loser that is a chiefs planet is going to be like larry is a punk bitch, but larry was a hard ass player and all the chiefs have done is Loose, ****ing loose, draft shitty, play like a god damn bunch of bleeding ****ing pussies and trade their ****ing players. It would be nice if I were a talent scout because before i give 66 million dollars to Cassel I would set up a tire and see if Cassel can throw a god damn ball through it. To throw the ball and catch it is a god damn miracle for the Kansas City clippers. This team and the people that work for it deserve to be fired, and be poor and be ****ing laughed at. They are stupid, retarded, second class people. Go work at a slaughter house you stupid ****s

Classic. ROFL

petegz28
White guys on here are going to cry about Larry being a thug and punk but you know what? He carries the rock against hard ass playa's that do nothing but hang out in the ghetto murdering people.

So everyone who plays D in the NFL lives in the ghetto??? ROFL

kstater
Yes, we should trade him ASAP. I don't want him on this team anymore. He is slow and useless for this team.

You think he can be traded?

DeezNutz
10-25-2009, 07:39 PM

He hit quite a few holes today, but the refs fucked him.

kstater
10-25-2009, 07:39 PM
He hit quite a few holes today, but the refs fucked him.
Fantastic

Terribilis
10-25-2009, 07:42 PM
http://www.ogmoreriver.com/images/hook.gif

DeezNutz
10-25-2009, 07:43 PM

FFS, pete.

petegz28
10-25-2009, 07:43 PM
You think he can be traded?

Personally I don't care. Cut him for all I give a fuck.

Demonpenz
10-25-2009, 07:44 PM

Seriously I am not going to throw out any bad words, but the fact is when you play in the nfl especially up the middle you don't give a shit about you life. You are there to MURDER PEOPLE. That is the attitude you have to have. You have to say that you are going to drive your god damn helmet into someones mother fucking guts. Now Imagine facing that shit, about some hardass dudes who don't give a fuck about their life, now imagine getting to SECOND ON THE ALL TIME RUSHING LIST FOR THE CHIEFS. WITH JACK SHIT FOR BLOCKING. L.J. can say what the fuck he wants because the stupid fucks wearing fitted hats and starter jackets in the stands will NEVER

NEVER NEVER NEVER UNDERSTAND it.
Never understand carrying the ball for a bunch of loosers who don't know WHAT THE FUCK THEY ARE DOING. I hope the chiefs LOOSE EVER FUCKING GAME EVER. It would be justice for being idiots. SHIT IN A BAG WHEEL THESE STUPID RETARD FUCKS.. I don't care if they are making copy's or clark hunt himself. They are TERRIBLE AT UNDERSTANDING FOOTBALL . THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND IT AND THE PEOPLE WHO SPEND MONEY ON IT ARE FUCKING RETARD DROOLING FUCK DICKSUCKERS> SUCK THAT VEINEY DICK

Demonpenz
10-25-2009, 07:45 PM
ARE YOU GOING TO ERASE LARRY'S STATS JUST BECAUSE HE IS A THUG? I am sorry but the white 40 year old people who work at officemax need to WAKE THE FUCK UP.

petegz28
10-25-2009, 07:45 PM
Seriously I am not going to throw out any bad words, but the fact is when you play in the nfl especially up the middle you don't give a shit about you life. You are there to MURDER PEOPLE. That is the attitude you have to have. You have to say that you are going to drive your god damn helmet into someones mother ****ing guts. Now Imagine facing that shit, about some hardass dudes who don't give a **** about their life, now imagine getting to SECOND ON THE ALL TIME RUSHING LIST FOR THE CHIEFS. WITH JACK SHIT FOR BLOCKING. L.J. can say what the **** he wants because the stupid ****s wearing fitted hats and starter jackets in the stands will NEVER

Never understand carrying the ball for a bunch of loosers who don't know WHAT THE **** THEY ARE DOING. I hope the chiefs LOOSE EVER ****ING GAME EVER. It would be justice for being idiots. SHIT IN A BAG WHEEL THESE STUPID RETARD ****S.. I don't care if they are making copy's or clark hunt himself. They are TERRIBLE AT UNDERSTANDING FOOTBALL . THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND IT AND THE PEOPLE WHO SPEND MONEY ON IT ARE ****ING RETARD DROOLING **** DICKSUCKERS> SUCK THAT VEINEY DICK

LJ also racked up most of his yards running behind 3-4 pro-bowlers...2 of which will be in the HoF.

Hammock Parties
10-25-2009, 07:46 PM
Wouldn't it be funny if LJ was cut tomorrow and didn't break Priest's record?

That would just be ironic as hell...

Bwana
10-25-2009, 07:47 PM
He hit quite a few holes today, but the refs ****ed him.

Perhaps for a box of footballs and a warm keystone light.

DeezNutz
10-25-2009, 07:47 PM
Seriously I am not going to throw out any bad words, but the fact is when you play in the nfl especially up the middle you don't give a shit about you life. You are there to MURDER PEOPLE. That is the attitude you have to have. You have to say that you are going to drive your god damn helmet into someones mother ****ing guts. Now Imagine facing that shit, about some hardass dudes who don't give a **** about their life, now imagine getting to SECOND ON THE ALL TIME RUSHING LIST FOR THE CHIEFS. WITH JACK SHIT FOR BLOCKING. L.J. can say what the **** he wants because the stupid ****s wearing fitted hats and starter jackets in the stands will NEVER

Never understand carrying the ball for a bunch of loosers who don't know WHAT THE **** THEY ARE DOING. I hope the chiefs LOOSE EVER ****ING GAME EVER. It would be justice for being idiots. SHIT IN A BAG WHEEL THESE STUPID RETARD ****S.. I don't care if they are making copy's or clark hunt himself. They are TERRIBLE AT UNDERSTANDING FOOTBALL . THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND IT AND THE PEOPLE WHO SPEND MONEY ON IT ARE ****ING RETARD DROOLING **** DICKSUCKERS> SUCK THAT VEINEY DICK

Mailing address:

Kansas City Chiefs
One Arrowhead Drive
Kansas City, MO 64129

dirk digler
10-25-2009, 07:48 PM

I hope he is.

Hammock Parties
10-25-2009, 07:50 PM
I hope he is.

It would be a fitting end to the tragedy that is Larry Johnson...

Poetic.

Demonpenz
10-25-2009, 07:52 PM

Good get him out of here, get his dick sucked by girls from PENN STATE. No one knows shit around here other to hate his ass, when it's football that causes you to get that tude'. I am tired of white guys that don't know shit about THE GAME. Not just the fucking football game, but the game, bitches, money, drugs, husslin'. All those fuckers want to HATE HATE HATE and all Johnson did is write his god damn name in the record books. I hope he gets as far away for this STUPID FUCKING FRANCHISE AND DOWN. You adopt that punk ass tude because you have to be a fucking MURDERER to play this game. People die, spleens get cut out, brain injuries are the norm. Do the stupid fucking pussies around give a shit? Now they will just go back to Office 2000 on monday bitching, but larry will have to live with THE GAME the rest of his life.

Demonpenz
10-25-2009, 07:54 PM
LJ also racked up most of his yards running behind 3-4 pro-bowlers...2 of which will be in the HoF.

Fuck that shit i want you to type out the names of the OL he ran and got 80 yards last week. You can take that smack and fucking smoke it until it cums in your cum guzzling mouth

petegz28
10-25-2009, 07:56 PM
**** that shit i want you to type out the names of the OL he ran and got 80 yards last week. You can take that smack and ****ing smoke it until it cums in your cum guzzling mouth

The sun shines on a dogs ass every now and then.

How many times does Mr. $40 mil come up short on 3rd and 1, 4th and 1?

How many times do we seem him getting plowed for 1 yard on the same plays Charles busts for 5 or 6?

Just sayin'

Demonpenz
10-25-2009, 07:58 PM

How many times do we seem him getting plowed for 1 yard on the same plays Charles busts for 5 or 6?

Just sayin'

The sun shines on dogs ass? for Number 2 on the all time rushing list, fuck you pal, you are an idiot. Post pictures of your god damn Season Tickets for the Fucking royals so we can all snort salt to confirm what we are dealing with.

WildTurkey
10-25-2009, 07:58 PM

Just sayin'

Hell Cassel runs better than LJ at this point

NewChief
10-25-2009, 07:59 PM

Just sayin'

Pete. Seriously? Are you getting Penz'd? Really? How long have you been here?

petegz28
10-25-2009, 08:02 PM
Pete. Seriously? Are you getting Penz'd? Really? How long have you been here?

I am just having so much fun reading his rants I had to egg him on!

DaneMcCloud
10-25-2009, 08:03 PM

Trade him? When, next year?

The trading deadline was October 20th.

Mr. Arrowhead
10-25-2009, 08:04 PM

it would be even more funny if they just sat his ass on the bench and made him watch the rest of the season from the side line

petegz28
10-25-2009, 08:04 PM
Trade him? When, next year?

The trading deadline was October 20th.

I don't think they are going to cut him this year, do you?

Demonpenz
10-25-2009, 08:07 PM
it would be even more funny if they just sat his ass on the bench and made him watch the rest of the season from the side line

funny great fucking awesome. Shit that fucker is the joke! Nevermind people pay thousands of dollars and time for a franchise that couldn't suck it's own dick with a rib removal surgery

jAZ
10-25-2009, 08:16 PM
fake?

DeezNutz
10-25-2009, 08:17 PM
fake?

Believe.

kcxiv
10-25-2009, 08:25 PM
imma tweet him and say Vermeil was right, you did need to take your diapers off. your 30 ande you still havent.haha

kcxiv
10-25-2009, 08:26 PM
@Toonicon Vermeil was right when he said someone needed to take the diapers off, Would think at 30 years old he would do that right? WRONG!

Is what i tweeted him. hah

Demonpenz
10-25-2009, 08:27 PM
lol he just just link the record book to shut honkeys up

Jerm
10-25-2009, 08:28 PM
Well this shit just got interesting.

NewChief
10-25-2009, 08:33 PM
The best is that everyone on twitter is basically calling LJ out for being a douchebag in response. I'm sure LJ thought people were going to agree with him, but most people are telling him he's an idiot.

jAZ
10-25-2009, 08:34 PM
Did anyone see the background photo?

No way LJ publicizes this photo of himself. It's fake.

http://pacmanjonesin.com/files/2009/03/larryjohnson.jpg

NewChief
If you want to see all the shit:
http://search.twitter.com/search?q=%40toonicon

NewChief
Did anyone see the background photo?

No way LJ publicizes this photo of himself.

Dude, he completely loves that photo. It was on his blog as well. Do you not remember everyone here making fun of it when he posted it on his blog?

jAZ
10-25-2009, 08:38 PM
Dude, he completely loves that photo. It was on his blog as well. Do you not remember everyone here making fun of it when he posted it on his blog?

That's amazing.

And I stand corrected, it seems.

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/33474824/ns/sports-player_news/

Larry Johnson takes shot at Haley on TwitterLarry Johnson - RB - Kansas City ChiefsMore team newsToday - 10:10 PM ET

Larry Johnson took a shot at Todd Haley on Twitter after Sunday's game, criticizing the Chiefs' head coach for not having NFL playing experience.

The K.C. Star has confirmed it is L.J.'s account. Johnson compared Haley unfavorably to his father, who is the defensive line coach at Penn State. "My father played for the coach from "rememeber the titans"," says the tweet. "Our coach played golf. My father played for redskins briefley. Our coach. Nuthn." Haley has committed to L.J. to a fault this season, giving him 22 touches a game despite a 2.8 YPC average and no touchdowns. We can't think of one real good reason the Chiefs shouldn't cut him tomorrow.

jAZ
10-25-2009, 08:39 PM

I didn't remember the source of the laughter/photo being his blog.

NewChief
10-25-2009, 08:40 PM
REMEMEmEMEMEBER the Titans!

kcxiv
10-25-2009, 08:46 PM

Thank you for bringing something other than binary ****tardation.

He's said shit about every coach really. Vermeil was white. blah blah blah. He's going to play hard for her, blah blah blah. Herms' gone, now he's talking shit about Haley. While, the line has been horrible. LJ now goes down on first contact. I was watching the Miami game today and looking at how Williams and Brown were hitting players and falling foward. LJ seems to just go straight down. The first few years of L.J he used to do that. Williams is older then LJ i beleive and played a bit more football then LJ has and he still has a spring in his step and power when running.

LJ at times looks fairly ok when she has a big ass hole, but when he tries to pound the hole he hits and goes down immediately.

petegz28
10-25-2009, 08:59 PM
He's said shit about every coach really. Vermeil was white. blah blah blah. He's going to play hard for her, blah blah blah. Herms' gone, now he's talking shit about Haley. While, the line has been horrible. LJ now goes down on first contact. I was watching the Miami game today and looking at how Williams and Brown were hitting players and falling foward. LJ seems to just go straight down. The first few years of L.J he used to do that. Williams is older then LJ i beleive and played a bit more football then LJ has and he still has a spring in his step and power when running.

LJ at times looks fairly ok when she has a big ass hole, but when he tries to pound the hole he hits and goes down immediately.

No shit. When was the last time LJ made a tackler miss?

LaChapelle
10-25-2009, 09:02 PM
LJ is just creating a diversion, taking the heat off his young coach and putting it on his shoulders. LJ's unselfish like that.

Redrum_69
10-25-2009, 09:10 PM
This thread is entertaining

Redrum_69
10-25-2009, 09:13 PM
I hope LJ gets cut and as he walks out the door, someone spits on him just like he did in Westport.

Maybe LJ will be picked up by the Falcons

Galileo Humpkins
10-25-2009, 09:19 PM

Why he's The Cat in the Hat, there's no doubt about that. He's a super fundiferous feline, who's here to make sure he gets tackled behind the line.

tyler360
10-25-2009, 09:22 PM
Idk why anyone gives a fuck about what LJ thinks. He is a fucking scrub and that is all there is to it

carlos3652
10-25-2009, 09:45 PM
WTF? - "My father 3 or 4 state champs in Maryland. 3 or 4 1st rd picks Penn State. . Not including son!!!"

carlos3652
10-25-2009, 09:47 PM
# @KD2407 then don't reply then. Still richer then u. Keep goin. Come play our game ooops forgot u can't.2 minutes ago from UberTwitter in reply to KD2407
# @DrewK30 got nuthn to do wit hiring my father. But u wouldn't know cuz u don't play either so keep on the sideline lil gril n cheer.20 minutes ago from UberTwitter in reply to DrewK30
# @DrewK30 sorry to tell u ur the reason y ur broke n dissn on twitter lmao.about 1 hour ago from UberTwitter in reply to DrewK30
# @jaredlaunius think bout a clever diss then that wit ur fag pic. Christopher street boy. Is what us east coast cats call u.about 1 hour ago from UberTwitter in reply to jaredlaunius
# @jaredlaunius. Sorry ur a cornball n ur mom birthed u broke. But I'm cakn patna. While u work or school for 5 dollas n hour. Ha!

carlos3652
10-25-2009, 09:50 PM
# Make me regret it. Lmao. U don't stop my checks. Lmao. So "tweet" away.1 minute ago from UberTwitter

carlos3652
10-25-2009, 09:53 PM
my father got more creditentials than most of these pro coaches.....google my father!!!!!!!

dang, why does he even post this stuff?

WildTurkey
10-25-2009, 09:55 PM
they need to just sit his ass the rest of the year... maybe he can take Looney's spot and keep us updated on team news via twitter

Jerm
10-25-2009, 09:58 PM
His agent is already trying to spin it....says its about his dad, not dissing Haley.

LOL whatever.
Posted via Mobile Device

carlos3652
10-25-2009, 10:00 PM
His agent is already trying to spin it....says its about his dad, not dissing Haley.

LOL whatever.
Posted via Mobile Device

That would make sense cause he started with this:

my father got more creditentials than most of these pro coaches.....google my father!!!!!!!

But then he says this:

My father played for the coach from "rememeber the titans". Our coach played golf. My father played for redskins briefley. Our coach. Nuthn

And then he says this on the reply to someone:

got nuthn to do wit hiring my father. But u wouldn't know cuz u don't play either so keep on the sideline lil gril n cheer.

So doubt its about his father

carlos3652
10-25-2009, 10:03 PM
LJ comes across as a very unprofessional prick with his tweets... just my .02 cents...

Titty Meat
10-25-2009, 10:08 PM

LJ could play the next 9 games and still not break Priest record.

Galileo Humpkins
10-25-2009, 10:11 PM
If only Johnson played as gangsta as he typed.

Titty Meat
10-25-2009, 10:15 PM
Make me regret it. Lmao. U don't stop my checks. Lmao. So "tweet" away.
20 minutes ago from UberTwitter

wild1
10-25-2009, 10:15 PM
Cut his cancer ass now.

He's such a scumbag that he talked a big game when it was preseason and how he was fully behind this new movement, and now he's going to turn sour because his ass is finished?

I'm tired of these ****ing losers that are given paychecks each week for nothing.

I agree. No matter what you think, keep it to yourself. You're a highly paid professional, is that too much to ask?

Get on board or get off the boat.

Titty Meat
10-25-2009, 10:19 PM
I wrote "did your father beat up women too?"

Demonpenz
10-25-2009, 10:21 PM
Idk why anyone gives a **** about what LJ thinks. He is a ****ing scrub and that is all there is to it

fuck you print out the record books and rub your sore nipples with it

RINGLEADER
10-25-2009, 10:37 PM
Cut his cancer ass now.

I'm tired of these ****ing losers that are given paychecks each week for nothing.

I wouldn't cut him.

I just wouldn't activate him on game day.

Demonpenz
10-25-2009, 10:40 PM
get'em best rusher in the chiefs sorry fucking franchise history.

alanm
10-25-2009, 10:41 PM

2) LJ is a weirdo cancer. I've told you guys this since Trent played for the organization. People tried to blame it on DV. Then they tried to blame it on Herm. Now they'll try to blame it on Haley. Fact is that LJ is a complete head case. Guy doesn't have his heart in the game, and he needs to move on.The problem with rebelling is none of these guys have any room to rebel. These guys are the guys that Haley inherited and this is a evaluation year. If anyone desires a career in Kansas City they already understand that. What you don't do is be negative and bitch and moan and complain.
LJ made a decision to cut down his HC on a public forum. He just burned his last bridge in KC. :shake:

wild1
10-25-2009, 10:41 PM
The thing is, a guy with a poor attitude like Larry Johnson, if they inactivate him he'll just shut it down for the rest of the year.

Of course, since the team isn't winning he probably will or has anyway.

I think he's a guy who is a good part for your team if you're competitive, but he doesn't have the professionalism to play hard and be a good teammate just because that is what you ought to do.

Demonpenz
10-25-2009, 10:42 PM
I agree. No matter what you think, keep it to yourself. You're a highly paid professional, is that too much to ask?

Get on board or get off the boat.

OH'S NO'S LIKE TONY G HE WILL HAVE TO GET OUT OF THE FRANCHISE TERRERBLE

WildTurkey
10-25-2009, 10:42 PM
LJ's opinion on Haley is irrelevant... fucking do your job and earn the right to bitch... until you do that then STFU

Demonpenz
10-25-2009, 10:43 PM
The thing is, a guy with a poor attitude like Larry Johnson, if they inactivate him he'll just shut it down for the rest of the year.

Of course, since the team isn't winning he probably will or has anyway.

I think he's a guy who is a good part for your team if you're competitive, but he doesn't have the professionalism to play hard and be a good teammate just because that is what you ought to do.

it doesn't matter the chiefs are full of dick suckers what does it matter anyway?

Demonpenz
10-25-2009, 10:44 PM
LJ's opinion on Haley is irrelevant... ****ing do your job and earn the right to bitch... until you do that then STFU

Yeah who gives a shit? The best rusher the chiefs ever had died trying to save a fucking crackhead. People on here need to take the blinders off, and know they are cheering for a bunch of pussy's

Demonpenz
10-25-2009, 10:45 PM
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEE COMES YOUR PLAYMAKER TYSON JACKSON.

RINGLEADER
10-25-2009, 10:59 PM
Prediction:

LJ will be suspended by the Chiefs for a minimum of one game and the reason will be his use of a "slur" directed at a "fan".

Of course this will be their cover story but reading his Twitters makes it sound like LJ decided to get drunk with his Blackberry tonight.

WildTurkey
10-25-2009, 11:01 PM
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEE COMES YOUR PLAYMAKER TYSON JACKSON.

Hand it off to him up the middle... you could get the christian okoye affect going on

Demonpenz
10-25-2009, 11:04 PM
everyone in the nfl is making playmaker plays while ours just slip in the mud along with the line. enjoy your 100 dollar tickets dick suckers

T-post Tom
10-25-2009, 11:09 PM
Of course it has.

Poor logic there, Mr. D-nutz. Haley's response was that he doesn't repeat private conversations. That doesn't mean that he said it. And nobody else in the organization is in a position to deny something from a private conversation. Waters has never confirmed that Haley DID say it. So by your logic, it must not have really happened afterall.

All that aside, I think the Pioli/Haley era is off to a pathetic start. I predict that we'll get another piss-poor year of Haley next year and then he'll be fired. And of course, all the good veteran coaches will be hired by then. It's the curse of the Chiefs.

salame
10-25-2009, 11:09 PM
addition by subtraction?

WildTurkey
10-25-2009, 11:10 PM
everyone in the nfl is making playmaker plays while ours just slip in the mud along with the line. enjoy your 100 dollar tickets dick suckers

just wait till we get the Tebow and everything will be just fine ROFL

Demonpenz
10-25-2009, 11:13 PM
just wait till we get the Tebow and everything will be just fine ROFL

berg my own head :)

DallasChief
10-25-2009, 11:17 PM
What do you want to bet that when asked by reporters what he thinks of LJ's twitter comments-Haley will respond "this is the first I have heard of this? You will have to ask LJ" he seems so far to be just out of the loop on player comments as 'i dont read the papers or internet Herm Edwards'

doomy3
10-25-2009, 11:17 PM
# @jaredlaunius think bout a clever diss then that wit ur pillowbiter pic. Christopher street boy. Is what us east coast cats call u.about 1 hour ago from UberTwitter in reply to jaredlaunius

LJ has lost his fucking mind. Tomorrow, he will probably lose his fucking job.

WildTurkey
10-25-2009, 11:19 PM
LJ has lost his ****ing mind. Tomorrow, he will probably lose his ****ing job.

yeah dude hit his head too hard running into Brian Waters back had to have fucked his head up

Param
10-25-2009, 11:37 PM
Not surprised by the tweets. And I dont believe for a second LJ is the only guy thinking this.

jAZ
10-25-2009, 11:44 PM
Drunk makes the most sense.

But looking to save himself 1/2 a year of wear and tear and possibly extend his career on a nominally competitive team next year also makes sense.

Maybe both.

salame
10-26-2009, 12:06 AM
It's this guy in disguise
http://www.kcchiefsfootball.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/kolby_smith.jpg

TinyEvel
10-26-2009, 12:17 AM
I hope y'all know that really isn't LJ.

You can tell just by the friggen pic wallpaper. I bet a hundred bucks it's a fat white kid from OP.

Hootie
10-26-2009, 12:26 AM
the thing that baffles me about LJ...

This team stuck with him even after winning their grievance against him. He'll never get a payday like the one he has now...hell, he might not even catch on with another team (he'd likely get one more contract)...

His only shot was to shut up and play...and maybe he'd get two years of that fat paycheck...

Now he's spouting off again...hope he was good with his money...because he's going to get a significant pay decrease next year.

BossChief
10-26-2009, 12:55 AM

You can tell just by the friggen pic wallpaper. I bet a hundred bucks it's a fat white kid from OP.

he has already owned up to them being from him.

kcxiv
10-26-2009, 12:59 AM
what ^^ he said. I thought LJ already confirmed that was his twitter. Dude is a huge cry baby. I know they are frustrated, but he should be just about done. He's just on a drunken rant right now. I cant really blame him,but he should know better he's 30 years old for god sake.

I also hate how people think they are all hood and cool. I seriously doubt he ever grew up in any hood. He may have drove by there on the way to school or something, but thats about it. I am far from being hood now, but in my younger days, hell i had to worry about if we ran into the wrong people on a beer run on a friday night. Sometimes it happened and let me tell you, it wasnt fun. lol

BossChief
10-26-2009, 01:04 AM
what ^^ he said. I thought LJ already confirmed that was his twitter. Dude is a huge cry baby. I know they are frustrated, but he should be just about done. He's just on a drunken rant right now. I cant really blame him,but he should know better he's 30 years old for god sake.

I also hate how people think they are all hood and cool. I seriously doubt he ever grew up in any hood. He may have drove by there on the way to school or something, but thats about it. I am far from being hood now, but in my younger days, hell i had to worry about if we ran into the wrong people on a beer run on a friday night. Sometimes it happened and let me tell you, it wasnt fun. lol
LJ grew up middle class, probably never seen the "hood"

jAZ
10-26-2009, 01:09 AM

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=6206459&postcount=131
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=6206459&postcount=133
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=6206459&postcount=134

L.A. Chieffan
10-26-2009, 01:12 AM
wtf is going on in here

RINGLEADER
10-26-2009, 01:38 AM
wtf is going on in here

alcohol.

Quesadilla Joe
10-26-2009, 06:28 AM
From Peter King's MMQB
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/writers/peter_king/10/25/mmqb/4.html
Tweet of the Week
"My father played for the coach from 'rememeber the titans.' Our coach played golf. My father played for redskins briefley. Our coach. Nuthn."

-- @ToonIcon, Kansas City RB Larry Johnson, on Sunday evening, in what is possibly one of the least intelligent Tweets in athletic history. I'm talking about the content, not the spelling.

First, it's emotional, done in the heat of the aftermath of a disastrously one-sided loss to the Chargers. Second, it's a shot at a coach who's given Johnson a tremendous chance this year (Adrian Peterson touches: 156; Johnson touches: 144). Third: How does Johnson think this isn't going to be become public knowledge?

Before this, I thought Johnson was a smart guy.

the Talking Can
10-26-2009, 06:32 AM
alcohol.

ding ding ding

YayMike
10-26-2009, 06:38 AM
I will honestly say i was one of LJ's biggest supporters. I even backed him this year saying it was the o-line's fault not entirely his. I said he gave it his all even though he clearly has lost a step. After this game is where i stop.

I have been to 2 games this year (at Bal, at Wash), two good run D's, so you could say even if the O-line blocked you would expect a mediocre game. I have watched the rest, and had better views of the play calling and blocking. At first you could make excuses. You could also say we are trying to run him out of the shotgun and on delays, even counters where his past talent suggests he blows, due to lack of speed, not being able to get a running start, etc.

Then there was yesterdays game, (and some the week before). The run play calling has been to his strengths. Tosses wide, blasts. Decent blocking, sometimes even holes to run through!

I even tried defending his lack of vision, saying he just doesn't cut back or see the holes because they either aren't there, or open up too late, or on the other side of the designed play...

I was wrong. He is done, finished.

Deactivate his ass the rest of the season. Let him ride the bench like DJ. Activate Kolby after the bye and give him 75% of the carries, and give Charles the rest.

Then if you feel Kolby isnt the answer, I would love to see us use one of our 2nd round picks (maybe too high based on our more pressing needs?) on an every down back that actually has something to prove, and wants to win, and wants to make plays.

I will eat my crow with some BBQ sauce...

Bwana
10-26-2009, 07:55 AM
I didn't think I could despise LJ anymore than I already did before yesterday. I was wrong.

What a pile of crap.

seclark
10-26-2009, 08:36 AM
I didn't think I could despise LJ anymore than I already did before yesterday. I was wrong.

What a pile of crap.

same here.
sec

notorious
10-26-2009, 08:42 AM
If someone came into your workplace that had no/little experience that yelled and screamed at you like they know how to do your job better then you do, it would probably upset you a little. Especially when the department/division you work at was a worthless pile of crap, and there were no signs of improvement and still got constantly screamed at.

I know Haley is the head coach and what he says should go, but players are human, too.

This is a sign that the players might be losing some respect for their coach......even if it is the sandy vagina known as LJ.

RINGLEADER
10-26-2009, 08:50 AM
He's now "protecting" his tweets...

HemiEd
10-26-2009, 09:07 AM

His parents raised a spoiled brat, it has always only been about LJ.

L.A. Chieffan
10-26-2009, 09:12 AM
MY AVATAR HAS AMAZING POWERS

KCUnited
10-26-2009, 09:12 AM
Poll at KCTV5.

http://www.kctv5.com/surveypopup/sports/21426228/detail.html

Chiefnj2
10-26-2009, 09:30 AM
The team will fine him and he should be benched for at least one game. He doesn't care, he knows his career is on the downside. He'll go from team to team the next 3 years in a backup role.

Quesadilla Joe
10-26-2009, 09:32 AM
I'm pretty sure that Haley knew how LJ felt about him before LJ went and tweeted this stuff.

tomahawk kid
10-26-2009, 09:39 AM
His parents raised a spoiled brat, it has always only been about LJ.

QFT

booger
10-26-2009, 09:41 AM
Rumor: L J Caught buying a god hates fags T shirt.

Easy 6
10-26-2009, 09:41 AM
Wait?...Haley has been feeding Larry the ball like a momma feeds her baby and consistently defends him in the press with nary a negative comment?

I fully expect to get home from work tonight & see a thread titled 'Larrys Sorry Ass Shipped Off'.

I dont give a wet babys ass if Haleys only experience is Tecmo Bowl...you dont go outside the lockerroom with garbage like this.

GFY with one of the new line of 'Beyonce Magic Dildo's'...Lawrence.

Silock
10-26-2009, 10:13 AM
Cut him.

Sure-Oz
10-26-2009, 11:41 AM
I'd think there has to be disciplary action, and i have defended him but this is the last straw. The guy is an absolute idiot and really doesn't care about us, or kc for that matter. Try to trade him in the offseason or cut him, i don't care....he was a great talent but obviously let his tiny brain get in the way. The slurs and everything, what an idiot...gtfo he doesn't deserve to have the chiefs all time rushing record.

1ChiefsDan
10-26-2009, 11:45 AM
Good get him out of here, get his dick sucked by girls from PENN STATE. No one knows shit around here other to hate his ass, when it's football that causes you to get that tude'. I am tired of white guys that don't know shit about THE GAME. Not just the ****ing football game, but the game, bitches, money, drugs, husslin'. All those ****ers want to HATE HATE HATE and all Johnson did is write his god damn name in the record books. I hope he gets as far away for this STUPID ****ING FRANCHISE AND DOWN. You adopt that punk ass tude because you have to be a ****ing MURDERER to play this game. People die, spleens get cut out, brain injuries are the norm. Do the stupid ****ing pussies around give a shit? Now they will just go back to Office 2000 on monday bitching, but larry will have to live with THE GAME the rest of his life.Come on penz - I hear a song in there somewhere. YouTube history in the making.:LOL:

booger
10-26-2009, 11:48 AM
kb_kcstar: LJ was apparently not in the mood to discuss his tweets. "Get your ... (tail) out of here," he whispered after reporters were told to leave.

October 26th, 2009 @ 12:06 pm

kb_kcstar: After all that, here's all LJ would say Monday: "I'm not talking till Thursday."

October 26th, 2009 @ 12:02 pm
http://www.kansascity.com/160/story/1356952.html

booger
10-26-2009, 11:50 AM
just cut his ass and avoid more embarrassment.

Guy can't keep his mouth shut.

suds79
10-26-2009, 11:56 AM
just cut his ass and avoid more embarrassment.

Guy can't keep his mouth shut.

Man if that were to happen, I'd be doing my happy dance like you wouldn't believe. It'd be like when the Chiefs let CP go all over again for me.

Really, really don't want that guy being the all time Chiefs leading rusher. How sad would that be?

Sure-Oz
10-26-2009, 11:58 AM
Waste of talent....he'll run out of money when its all said and done

booger
10-26-2009, 11:59 AM
Maybe this is were Clark needs to step in and say enough is enough. It isn't about just the twitter crap and all that. It's the money he is getting and isn't producing even though the OL sucks and it's not his fault for that.

It's just the stupid distractions. Plenty of stuff to fix without LJ.

Cut him and move on.

jAZ
10-26-2009, 12:00 PM
LJ couldn't have found a better way to make himself the target of fan ridicule and in the process take the pressure off Haley if he planned it that way.

booger
10-26-2009, 12:01 PM
Always someone else's fault. Never his.

Carl isn't around to have the 3 way conversations with LJ jr and Sr. about what it is he is unhappy with this week.

Spoiled POS. Good riddens.

Sofa King
10-26-2009, 12:23 PM
i won't miss him.

Reaper16
10-26-2009, 12:25 PM
WHB's Jason Anderson says that LJ told reporters to "Get your faggoty asses outta' here."

L.A. Chieffan
10-26-2009, 12:41 PM
Damn, I almost feel bad for LJ. Ive been saying we should cut him all season because of his shitty ass play on the field and now this twitter crap comes out and everybody is calling for his head. LOL

DaWolf
10-26-2009, 12:43 PM
Report: Larry Johnson hurls slur at the media (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/10/26/report-larry-johnson-hurls-slur-at-the-media/)
Posted by Mike Florio on October 26, 2009 2:34 PM ET
From our friends at KCSP in Kansas City comes the latest development in the sudden eruption of Mt. L.J.

When reporters entered the locker room on Monday, Johnson said, "I'm not talking [until] Thursday."

And then Johnson uttered a sentence that surely will catch the interest of the league office.

Per KCSP, Johnson said partially under his breath, "Get your faggot asses out of here."

Um. Oops.

We're told that audio of the encounter is coming. So stay tuned.

As Gregg Rosenthal pointed out earlier in the day, Johnson used the three-letter version of that epithet on Twitter.

Demonpenz
10-26-2009, 12:45 PM
no word yet if Jilly is offended.

Titty Meat
10-26-2009, 12:46 PM
If Rush Limbaugh was the Chiefs owner LJ wouldn't be suspended for using gay slurs

talastan
All I've got to say is its darkest before the dawn. If they ship L-Jerk out, we're already a better team IMO. We defintely can manage 2 ypc without him. Slap the cement shoes on Don Pioli!!

Chiefnj2
I find it funny that Florio is afraid to use the three letter word LJ used.

DaWolf
10-26-2009, 12:48 PM
All I've got to say is its darkest before the dawn. If they ship L-Jerk out, we're already a better team IMO. We defintely can manage 2 ypc without him. Slap the cement shoes on Don Pioli!!

The writing may be on the wall with Kolby Smith almost ready...

Mr. Arrowhead
10-26-2009, 12:49 PM
The writing may be on the wall with Kolby Smith almost ready...

makes me wonder, if LJ was told his starting spot was in danger, with arrival of Kolby.

InChiefsHeaven
10-26-2009, 12:55 PM
Makes for a very interesting upcoming bye-week. At least we'll have something to talk about besides you know...how much the Chiefs suck...

Titty Meat
10-26-2009, 12:57 PM
The pussy deleted those twitter comments, Typical LJ doesn't stand up for what he says.

teedubya
10-26-2009, 12:57 PM
I find it funny that Florio is afraid to use the three letter word LJ used.

If you read the article... he did use it. Chiefsplanet word filter changed it.

teedubya
10-26-2009, 12:58 PM
The pussy deleted his Twitter, Typical LJ doesn't stand up for what he says.

It's still there... his account.. Unless you mean his "Tweet"

Chiefnj2
10-26-2009, 01:00 PM
If you read the article... he did use it. Chiefsplanet word filter changed it.

The article:

"Not content to rest after that, Johnson then responded to a Twitter follower that reminded Johnson of the incident last year in which Johnson allegedly spit a drink into a woman's face. L.J. used a three-letter homophobic epithet to get his point across in response.

According to Yahoo! (and some of our commenters), Johnson wrote, "think bout a clever diss then that wit ur [expletive] pic. Christopher street boy. Is what us east coast cats call u.""

Titty Meat
10-26-2009, 01:01 PM

You sorry had to edit it.

Param
10-26-2009, 01:10 PM
ahhh, man. LJ's tweets are private now.

Sure-Oz
10-26-2009, 01:30 PM

Yeah, he deleted his tweets about Haley, but kept the responses to the 'fans' up. His page is also private now, but i can see it since im a follower.

Mr. Laz
10-26-2009, 01:36 PM
I don't know if it's true but they just said on 810 that LJ is not guaranteed money like other veterans because of the court ruling..

-King-
10-26-2009, 01:40 PM
Dont feel like looking throw the past few posts to see if this is a repost so...

Report: Larry Johnson hurls slur at the media
From our friends at KCSP in Kansas City comes the latest development in the sudden eruption of Mt. L.J.

When reporters entered the locker room on Monday, Johnson said, "I'm not talking [until] Thursday."

And then Johnson uttered a sentence that surely will catch the interest of the league office.

Per KCSP, Johnson said partially under his breath, "Get your pillowbiter* asses out of here."

Um. Oops.

As Gregg Rosenthal pointed out earlier in the day, Johnson used the three-letter version of that epithet on Twitter.

* The word pillowbiter was edited in by the Chiefsplanet filter. It's actually the word that starts with F and rhymes with maggot.

-King-
10-26-2009, 01:52 PM
# JT11 says: October 26, 2009 2:54 PM

Statement from LJ later this week:

When I said the word f@ggot, I was referring to a bundle of sticks, twigs or branches bound together and used as fuel. I often read the dictionary and expound on how certain words change from slang to becoming social mores despite being hurtful.

I would like to apologize if anyone took my comments out of context, and hope we can all move forward.

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Bwana
10-26-2009, 01:59 PM
Dont feel like looking throw the past few posts to see if this is a repost so...

Report: Larry Johnson hurls slur at the media

Per KCSP, Johnson said partially under his breath, "Get your pillowbiter* asses out of here."

Um. Oops.

* The word pillowbiter was edited by the Chiefsplanet filter. It's actually the word that starts with F and rhymes with maggot.

What a dipshit LMAO

booger
10-26-2009, 01:59 PM
Haley's presser live @ 3:30 on kcchiefs.com

InChiefsHeaven
10-26-2009, 02:36 PM
Man, it's jammed up. Freezes every time I try to connect. Can you post updates?

Param
10-26-2009, 02:43 PM
# JT11 says: October 26, 2009 2:54 PM

Statement from LJ later this week:

When I said the word f@ggot, I was referring to a bundle of sticks, twigs or branches bound together and used as fuel. I often read the dictionary and expound on how certain words change from slang to becoming social mores despite being hurtful.

I would like to apologize if anyone took my comments out of context, and hope we can all move forward.

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Is that forreal? ROFL

Sure-Oz
10-26-2009, 03:09 PM
Larry Johnson-RB-Chiefs Oct. 26 - 3:48 pm et

Larry Johnson's Twitter account has now been "protected."
The overdue move now requires "followers" of L.J. to request permission to do so. We've also noticed that Johnson has 500-600 new followers since last night. The unpopular back still has fewer than our own Gregg Rosenthal.

Jilly
10-26-2009, 03:35 PM
no word yet if Jilly is offended.

ass :p

teedubya
10-26-2009, 04:04 PM
LJ story going national now.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/26/larry-johnson-glaad-kansas-city-chiefs-slur-nfl/

Sure-Oz
10-26-2009, 04:11 PM
LJ story going national now.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/26/larry-johnson-glaad-kansas-city-chiefs-slur-nfl/

What a great way to end his career, what a dumbass

DBOSHO
10-26-2009, 04:16 PM
Lmfao this is getting juicy.

Btw what is larrys twitter name

booger
10-26-2009, 04:26 PM
L J Sr. must be so proud of his boy.

Sure-Oz
10-26-2009, 04:28 PM
L J Sr. must be so proud of his boy.

He probably is, since he has been this way since we have seen him KC

gblowfish
10-26-2009, 04:29 PM
Nice outfit, Larry.
Who does he remind me of????

BWillie
10-26-2009, 04:29 PM
Cut him now. But w/ that said - if I was a player it would be extremely hard for me to respect a coach who's never been there. Ever.

Sure-Oz
10-26-2009, 04:30 PM
Cut him now. But w/ that said - if I was a player it would be extremely hard for me to respect a coach who's never been there. Ever.

LOL, there are alot of coaches that have never played NFL football or football period.

Buck
10-26-2009, 04:31 PM
Thank you LJ for my new sig.

Titty Meat
10-26-2009, 04:32 PM
The Lj meltodwn doesn't have shit on the twitter meltdown that our own BuckinKaeding was apart of.

Buck
10-26-2009, 04:44 PM
The Lj meltodwn doesn't have shit on the twitter meltdown that our own BuckinKaeding was apart of.

I had a twitter meltdown?

Link?