PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs LJ Twitter Meltdown

allen_kcCard
10-26-2009, 06:15 AM
Didn't see a thread on this yet...apparently LJ had a meltdown last night on his twitter account.

Called out Haley as "just a golf coach" and talked to fans about not being able to stop his checks and having more money than them. Also talked about how his father had more NFL experience than Haley. Called a particular fan a pillowbiter, and a Christopher Street boy, which is apparently a location associated with the less than straight in NY.

I don't have access to LJs twitter, although I heard on the radio he took the Haley messages down already. Here is an article I saw on it though:

http://backporch.fanhouse.com/2009/10/26/larry-johnson-calls-out-todd-haley-on-twitter/

allen_kcCard
10-26-2009, 06:17 AM
Ahh...here is an article about the stuff with the fans.

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2009/10/26/1101039/chiefs-rb-larry-johnson-starts-war

The Bad Guy
10-26-2009, 06:17 AM
You know, I hate flaming people for re-posts. But honestly, do you think there wouldn't be a thread about this 12 hours after it happened?

allen_kcCard
10-26-2009, 06:19 AM
Whatever, ignore it then...I didn't and don't see one on it. Sorry.

soundmind
10-26-2009, 06:20 AM
You know, I hate flaming people for re-posts. But honestly, do you think there wouldn't be a thread about this 12 hours after it happened?

I thought the same thing, but technically speaking, no one had addressed the entirety of his twitter tirade. I hadn't heard the spiting of the fanbase too, eat a bag o' dicks Larry.

Bwana
10-26-2009, 08:09 AM
Baaa, it got some new information in the link he posted, solid post. No harm, no foul.

Redrum_69
10-26-2009, 08:21 AM
Holy shit, they are getting vicious lol

"You were always jealous of Tony G anyway and you hated the fact the fans adored a class act named Priest Holmes"

Bwana
10-26-2009, 08:22 AM
Holy shit, they are getting vicious lol

"You were always jealous of Tony G anyway and you hated the fact the fans adored a class act named Priest Holmes"

The truth hurts. :doh!:

kc rush
10-26-2009, 08:26 AM
I love the way his agent is trying to spin things -

Regarding the messages referencing Haley, Johnson’s agent, Peter Schaffer, told ESPN.com his client’s messages about his father were not meant as a slight.

“I talked to Larry about it and he was focusing more on pumping up his father than anything else,” Schaffer told ESPN.com. “He wasn’t trying to downgrade anyone … yes, everyone is frustrated after a loss like this but I wouldn’t put too much into it.”

KCUnited
10-26-2009, 08:30 AM
Worst. Back. In. The. League.

rockymtnchief
10-26-2009, 08:34 AM
I love the way his agent is trying to spin things -

Regarding the messages referencing Haley, Johnson’s agent, Peter Schaffer, told ESPN.com his client’s messages about his father were not meant as a slight.

“I talked to Larry about it and he was focusing more on pumping up his father than anything else,” Schaffer told ESPN.com. “He wasn’t trying to downgrade anyone … yes, everyone is frustrated after a loss like this but I wouldn’t put too much into it.”

You're right.

I call bullshit. His agent is just running damage control. LJ knew what he was doing.

TinyEvel
10-26-2009, 08:43 AM
Larry Johnson arrested for a T.U.I.

LaChapelle
10-26-2009, 08:52 AM
You know LJ there comes a time when you have to stop being awestruck and become your own man. This "my father" stuff and woman hating is not healthy.

Redrum_69
10-26-2009, 08:55 AM
You know LJ there comes a time when you have to stop being awestruck and become your own man. This "my father" stuff and woman hating is not healthy.

thats all LJ has.

he'll ride his fathers coattails off into the sunset.

LJ is just bitter because ever since he became friends with Jay-Z, LJ has been wanting Beyonce for himself.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-26-2009, 09:15 AM
Time to cut the dead, poisoned, weight. Get him the fuck out of here. Haley's losing the team? Good. These scrubs aren't worth a shit and need to be lost.

Bwana
10-26-2009, 09:38 AM
Time to cut the dead, poisoned, weight. Get him the **** out of here. Haley's losing the team? Good. These scrubs aren't worth a shit and need to be lost.

No doubt about that. Either get with the program, or GTFO! :shake:

burt
10-26-2009, 10:13 AM
No doubt about that. Either get with the program, or GTFO! :shake:

Now we'll see how the coach stands behind his ideas........

big nasty kcnut
10-26-2009, 10:15 AM
Trade lj for a box of donuts.

Red Brooklyn
10-26-2009, 10:44 AM
I really just don't understand why LJ's still on this team - STARTING on this team. This shit is so unbelievable. There is no excuse for this kind of behavior. But even this outburst aside... what is he actually bringing to the team? Has he done anything to help put this team into a position to win? I know, sucky 0-line. I get it. But Charles is out there running his ass off. Trying to be a reciever. Making tackles on special teams. Working. Yes, Charles makes mistakes - some costly ones, but he's out there trying. What the FUCK has LJ done? GTFO indeed. I'm so sick of this shit from him.

burt
10-26-2009, 10:46 AM
Trade lj for a box of tampons.

FYP

Christofire
10-26-2009, 10:48 AM
What are the cap numbers left for LJ? I sincerely doubt we just cut him, but if we do, any guaranteed money left is accelerated against our cap. What would the hit be?

BigChiefFan
10-26-2009, 10:48 AM
Another spoiled athlete. I'll be glad when this distraction is gone.

Christofire
10-26-2009, 10:55 AM
This is a perfect chance for guys like Vrabel and Waters to organize a freezeout or some kind of "locker room justice" consequence for LJ. You can't be a supposed freaking leader on the team and pull this kind of crap.

Sanka
10-26-2009, 10:59 AM
Haley should suspend the scum bucket.

Buehler445
10-26-2009, 10:59 AM
This is a perfect chance for guys like Vrabel and Waters to organize a freezeout or some kind of "locker room justice" consequence for LJ. You can't be a supposed freaking leader on the team and pull this kind of crap.

I would laugh hard if Old Man Vrabel took him to the woodshed. It would make my day.
Posted via Mobile Device

Jerm
10-26-2009, 11:00 AM

I guess they could go Full Metal Jacket on his ass.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mr. Plow
10-26-2009, 11:21 AM
I have been looking forward to getting rid of LJ for awhile. He's been overrated his entire career.

rockymtnchief
10-26-2009, 11:27 AM
What are the cap numbers left for LJ? I sincerely doubt we just cut him, but if we do, any guaranteed money left is accelerated against our cap. What would the hit be?

Not sure what the hit would be, but there's more than plenty cap room to kick him to the curb.

CoMoChief
10-26-2009, 11:33 AM
Just like he didn't make a rap, slamming Carl Peterson and the Chiefs front office......

LJ is a dumb fuckin you know what...

alpha_omega
10-26-2009, 11:57 AM
The starting running back for your Kansas City Chiefs: Kolby Smith.

Coach
10-26-2009, 12:00 PM
Trade lj for a box of donuts.

You mean diapers.

big nasty kcnut
10-26-2009, 12:01 PM
Coach that what my dad said.

T-post Tom
10-26-2009, 12:15 PM
810 now saying that The Star has audio (from today) of LJ telling the media to get their "f*cking f@ggity asses" away from his locker.

Jerm
10-26-2009, 12:21 PM
Yup...from St. John's Twitter...

According to WHB's Jason Anderson: After telling KC media that he's not talking today, LJ tells media to "Get your faggoty ass out of here"
Posted via Mobile Device

Mr. Arrowhead
10-26-2009, 12:22 PM
810 now saying that The Star has audio (from today) of LJ telling the media to get their "f*cking f@ggity asses" away from his locker.

LMAO it just keeps getting better, this better be the last straw.

dirk digler
10-26-2009, 12:24 PM
Goodbye LJ.

T-post Tom
10-26-2009, 12:36 PM
Wonder if LJ is a fan of Eddie Murphy...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LYNDVaPrTMs&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LYNDVaPrTMs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

MMXcalibur
10-26-2009, 12:40 PM
Larry Johnson: not a fan of the gays

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/10/26/report-larry-johnson-hurls-slur-at-the-media/

The Franchise
10-26-2009, 12:41 PM
Fucking cut him.

Is there a team in the league that really needs RBs? It's not like he's going to start anywhere.

BY1401
10-26-2009, 12:44 PM
I hate Twitter.

I know. It's an irrational position to take, but I still hate it.

BigChiefFan
10-26-2009, 12:46 PM
LMAO it just keeps getting better, this better be the last straw. I wonder if we can SUSPEND him without pay for conduct, detrimental to the team? :evil:

twinkiekid
10-26-2009, 12:55 PM
With all the gay bashing it sounds like LJ is a little too homophobic. Maybe he will be leading the Christopher Street Parade next year. And to the previous poster, No he doesn't want Beyounce to himself. He is waiting to get JZ by himslf.

KCDC
10-26-2009, 01:09 PM
I keep thinking of the Southwest Airlines advertisements when people do something embarrassing ... "Wanna get away?"

I think his Twitter comments and the likely fallout with Haley will inspire such a moment.

Nevertheless, I just want LJ to "get away" from KC. I'd like to think that Pioli could trade him for a 7th rounder or maybe to get Pollard back. But, I fear he has no value and will just be cut ... or maybe Pioli is hoping for one good 100 yard game from LJ so that he can *then* get the 7th rounder for him, in the offseason perhaps.

Red Brooklyn
10-26-2009, 01:15 PM
Maybe the the league can fine and suspend him (without pay?) for several games. Then, the team can fine him and suspend him (without pay?) for a several more games. Then Haley can bench him for the rest of the reason and maybe Mr. Hunt can personally fire the biggoted SOB after the final whistle in game 16. AND give a bag a diapers as a parting gift. Please. Can this happen? Maybe?

The Bad Guy
10-26-2009, 01:17 PM
You know what sickens me? That he will still be given a paycheck even if he is sent home. This should be treated as insubordination and he should be sent home without a dime of the guaranteed contract for the length remaining.

Mr. Laz
10-26-2009, 01:18 PM
I don't know if it's true but they just said on 810 that LJ is not guaranteed money like other veterans because of the court ruling.

Red Brooklyn
10-26-2009, 01:18 PM
You know what sickens me? That he will still be given a paycheck even if he is sent home. This should be treated as insubordination and he should be sent home without a dime of the guaranteed contract for the length remaining.
:clap:

Saccopoo
10-26-2009, 01:20 PM
Another completely retarded draft pick by Carl.

There was the Chiefs chance to get that play making safety. How good would have Troy Polamalu looked on those Chiefs teams? Teams that could have won the Super Bowl with a single transcendent player on defense...

That's when you take the playmaking safety. But hell no...let's draft a running back in the first round because the front office didn't do it's due diligence in terms of evaluating Priests medical condition. The same Priest who was an UDFA by the way. But, no, let's burn that first rounder, trade out of the Polamalu spot, to pick a running back whose been nothing but an emotionally immature problem child from the get go...

And that Asomugha and Mathis at CB were still on the board, or Barnett and Henderson at LB.

But no, let's take the overrated, one year starter at RB who likes to beat up women, calls the fans fags, calls the media fags, and who doesn't know the difference between a hole between the guard and tackle and the hole between the guards butt cheeks. He tries to run through both with equal ineptitude.

Uncle Dick was correct, and Larry has never taken the diapers off.

I don't care what the cap hit is; they need to flush this turd ASAP. Like yesterday.

Param
10-26-2009, 01:21 PM
Larry Johnson: not a fan of the gays

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/10/26/report-larry-johnson-hurls-slur-at-the-media/

Well, he referenced Christopher Street on twitter. So yah.

KCDC
10-26-2009, 02:30 PM
Another completely retarded draft pick by Carl.

It wasn't retarded. He turned out to be a pretty good RB for a few years. It wasn't a wasted pick like Tre Stallings, Ryan Sims, and the like.

13and3
10-26-2009, 02:36 PM
The part about Todd Haley, its a lie, and and none of its true.

SDChiefs
10-26-2009, 04:18 PM
Ive always been a fan of LJ. For what he did on, not off the field. But enough is enough. Can his ass and be done with it

Saccopoo
10-26-2009, 04:19 PM
It wasn't retarded. He turned out to be a pretty good RB for a few years. It wasn't a wasted pick like Tre Stallings, Ryan Sims, and the like.

It was blindingly retarded considering that we could have had Polamalu instead. Considering that my dead grandmother could have run effectively behind that line. Rather than burn a first rounder because they didn't know the situation with Priests back (which in itself was a complete failure of the Carl ran FO), they should have looked at the free agent market for a suitable potential backup that was a known commodity, and instead draft the BPA on the defensive side. That team was literally one or two guys away on the defense from potentially winning the Super Bowl.

No one can tell me that Polamalu or Asamogha on the 2003 Chiefs team would have been a substantially better alternative than Larry. Especially since Priest came back and ran fine for two more seasons.

Stupidity on the front office and Carl.

And I'd argue that two good seasons does not a career make, especially since he has never been considered anything but a second level downhill runner that can't block and is zero threat in the passing game. Add to that this latest incident, and I don't see how it wasn't anything other than a wasted pick.

DBOSHO
10-26-2009, 04:23 PM
Lets wait until hes like 2 yards from being kcs alltime rusher, then sit him for the rest of the game and cut him after.

Oh nm. He wont get there until next season

58kcfan89
10-26-2009, 04:47 PM
Lets wait until hes like 2 yards from being kcs alltime rusher, then sit him for the rest of the game and cut him after.

Oh nm. He wont get there until next season

This makes me sick. A class act and at one time the best RB in the league with Priest is likely going to be knocked out of the record book by this POS LJ.

I have been totally on board with rebuilding & sucking in the process. I was fine with not seeing TG get the record against Denver last year because the win was more important. I was fine with trading him. But giving LJ the chance to break Priest Holmes' franchise rushing record pisses me off to no end.

DBOSHO
10-26-2009, 04:52 PM
This makes me sick. A class act and at one time the best RB in the league with Priest is likely going to be knocked out of the record book by this POS LJ.

I have been totally on board with rebuilding & sucking in the process. I was fine with not seeing TG get the record against Denver last year because the win was more important. I was fine with trading him. But giving LJ the chance to break Priest Holmes' franchise rushing record pisses me off to no end.

larry at one time was my favorite player in the nfl. Now, i almost wish he would get injured and never play again

hes trash. And i honestly believe he will not break holmes record. Hopefully haley pulls his head out of his ass to see what lj is and notices the effort charles is giving and starts him or kolby.

Bunit
10-26-2009, 05:00 PM
Great job Pioli and Haley for keeping this fucking asshole around. Get him the fuck out or sit him.

58kcfan89
10-26-2009, 05:06 PM
larry at one time was my favorite player in the nfl. Now, i almost wish he would get injured and never play again

hes trash. And i honestly believe he will not break holmes record. Hopefully haley pulls his head out of his ass to see what lj is and notices the effort charles is giving and starts him or kolby.

Back when we had that amazing OL and LJ ran like he was pissed, I thought he was the best RB in the game and could have been one of the best ever if he could keep it up. Man, was I stupid.

Piss on LJ.