PDA

View Full Version : Misc -- I sort of lost it on a yuppie, today, on the drive in to work.

Simply Red
10-28-2009, 08:43 AM
Okay, so, I'm driving in to work and stop by the AM/PM store. I'm leaving to pull out onto Peachtree Street just outside of Atlanta, to head north to my 13 mile daily drive in. This phenomenally large freight truck is trying to turn right (into the nose of my car)

Me being the cognizant type, and the fact that there were no cars behind me, decide to back up about 35 yards or so, being considerate, thinking the dumb **** yuppie in front of me would do the same. He is driving a car exactly like mine. (for whatever that is worth)

Okay, he does NOT back up and instead just stares straight ahead, while this truck driver is trapped and just sitting there holding up traffic.

Well, I get out of my car to go tell this yuppie in suspenders how incredibly stupid he is and I do just that.

Me: 'Hey dipshit, wanna back up so the guy can turn?!"
Him: Nothing, stares straight ahead.

Me: Dumb****, back up!
Him: Nothing, stares straigtht ahead.

The fact that this asshole wouldn't simply back up for the trucker really bothered me.

WHY, (in such an imperfect world)
would you NOT agree to cooperate w/ this trucker holding up traffic?!

It just pissed me off.

How do you feel about that?

Fairplay
10-28-2009, 08:45 AM
That was me SR!!!! :mad:

Demonpenz
10-28-2009, 08:46 AM
unsafe backing = illegal
staying put = legal

Fish
10-28-2009, 08:48 AM
Wait.... forgive me, but I thought that you were a yuppie... ?

Abba-Dabba
10-28-2009, 08:49 AM
I feel nothing about that.

seclark
10-28-2009, 08:49 AM
yuppie fight!!!
sec

CoMoChief
10-28-2009, 08:50 AM
unsafe backing = illegal
staying put = legal

Turning and looking before backing makes "unsafe" backing "safe" backing and legal.

blaise
That's a d-bag move by him. You should have shot him.
I also hate when I’m getting ready to parallel park (which I do all the time because I park on a downtown street for my job) and someone pulls up right behind me, almost to my bumper. You see my blinker on, you see the empty space, you see me looking backward toward it, but you pull right up and sit there like a bump on a log until I have to emphatically perform a sort of sign language to show them I’m parking

Saulbadguy
TRY GETTING A RESERVATION AT DORSIA NOW, YOU FUCKING STUPID BASTARD

CoMoChief
Atlanta huh?

you're lucky he wasn't packin some heat.

But you're right he's a dumbass.

Simply Red
Wait.... forgive me, but I thought that you were a yuppie... ?

no. not really a yuppie, no

BY1401
I thought they quit making yuppies back in the '80s.

Simply Red
10-28-2009, 08:51 AM
yuppie fight!!!
sec

ROFL

Simply Red
10-28-2009, 08:52 AM
I thought they quit making yuppies back in the '80s.

hmm, 90's maybe. Yeah, I think they were discontinued in the nineties. But there are still some lingering.

Fish
no. not really a yuppie, no

You both were driving the same yuppie car though right?

:D

BigRedChief
I thought they quit making yuppies back in the '80s.Me too. What's a "yuppie" in 2009?

ChiTown
10-28-2009, 08:53 AM
Me too. What's a "yuppie" in 2009?

+1

BY1401
10-28-2009, 08:53 AM

An Ouppie.

MOhillbilly
10-28-2009, 08:54 AM

sounds like a good way to get hurt.
http://www.phonoton.org/falling_down.jpg

Simply Red
10-28-2009, 08:55 AM
sounds like a good way to get hurt.
http://www.phonoton.org/falling_down.jpg

I don't care, my pet peeve is people who have NO FUCKING CLUE about what the fuck is going on around them. Especially in the grocery store aisles.

Simply Red
10-28-2009, 08:56 AM

this is pretty easy, the dude was wearing suspenders. That is one CLEAR indicator.

Inspector
10-28-2009, 08:57 AM
Maybe he was deaf and blind. Those are always the worst drivers.

Brock
10-28-2009, 08:58 AM
Do you often have the urge to control what other people are doing?

MOhillbilly
I don't care, my pet peeve is people who have NO ****ING CLUE about what the **** is going on around them. Especially in the grocery store aisles.

how much for a coke?

KcFanInGA
I don't care, my pet peeve is people who have NO ****ING CLUE about what the **** is going on around them. Especially in the grocery store aisles.

Then you want to stay very far away from the Cartersville GA Wal-Mart. I wait until about 1 am during the middle of the week to grocery shop, it's that bad.

JohninGpt
10-28-2009, 09:01 AM
Then you want to stay very far away from ANY Wal-Mart. I wait until about 1 am during the middle of the week to grocery shop, it's that bad.

FYP

Fairplay
10-28-2009, 09:02 AM
this is pretty easy, the dude was wearing suspenders. That is one CLEAR indicator.

Farmers wear suspenders also.

Simply Red
10-28-2009, 09:04 AM
Do you often have the urge to control what other people are doing?

normally, no. When somebody is so goddamned inconsiderate and completely unaware, then, yes.... I'll THEN interlope.

Mr. Flopnuts
I don't care, my pet peeve is people who have NO FUCKING CLUE about what the fuck is going on around them. Especially in the grocery store aisles.

Grocery store aisles and in my way on the road. Those are the only times that I completely lose it. It's a matter of respek. I just wanna scream at people "Get the fuck out of the way! I'm cakn patna!"

Simply Red
Farmers wear suspenders also.

Farmers > that yuppie

alpha_omega
10-28-2009, 09:07 AM
Exactly how many different Peachtree Streets are there in Atlanta and vicinity? Just curious.

Fairplay
10-28-2009, 09:08 AM
Farmers > that yuppie

Farmers just caught up with the yuppie generation, give them a break.

Another decade or so they will have the grunge look going for them.

blaise
10-28-2009, 09:09 AM
Exactly how many different Peachtree Streets are there in Atlanta and vicinity? Just curious.

All of them dowtown are Peachtree, I think. Every street.

Simply Red
10-28-2009, 09:10 AM

I don't know, for sure, a shit ton.

but, there are over 400 waffle-houses :eek: down here, in the metro.

burt
10-28-2009, 09:10 AM
An Ouppie.

That took me a minute!!! Ecxellent!

wilas101
10-28-2009, 09:15 AM
What's an am/pm store?

Simply Red
10-28-2009, 09:19 AM
What's an am/pm store?

http://tinyurl.com/4fygjt

Goldmember
10-28-2009, 09:27 AM
unsafe backing = illegal
staying put = legal

You would think that, but I was once pulled over by a cop for NOT backing up. I was a left turn lane and realized that I needed to go straight instead. So, on the green light I looked over my right shoulder, pulled over to the next lane and headed straight. Right about that time I saw a cop and he pulled me over. He said that it would have been legal for me to back up way past the white line of the left turn lane, which was very long, probably at least 75 ft and then move over to the next lane. Crossing a white line is illegal. Yeah, I knew that but did it anyway. He gave me a warning so he was cool.

FYI in case you need to get around the white line....just keep backing up until it goes away...could be miles and miles :)

BY1401
10-28-2009, 09:28 AM
What's an am/pm store?

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=am%2Fpm+store

Buck
10-28-2009, 09:29 AM
He could be deaf and have tunnel vision.

blaise
10-28-2009, 09:31 AM
That trucker should have started a great big convoy and gone rocking through the night. That would have shown that yuppie.
Just not enough convoys these days like there was in the 70's.

Goldmember
10-28-2009, 09:37 AM
SR, I had a similar incident in a post office parking lot....I almost went to town on this guy's face. He kept saying he didn't want to go back to prison, and I laughed at his attempt to frighten me away. Well, I did consider it for half a sec.

Anyway, the parking lot was full, then I saw a car pulling out, so I backed up to let him out. This is a one-way parking lot by the way and no room except for one car width in the driving lane. So I backed up to let the other guy out, then another guy thought I was letting him out and HE backed up. So I had two cars wanting to back out, I could not back up any further to let this second guy out because there were a line cars behind me and this asshole would not pull back into his space so I could move forward into the other parking spot. People must have thought I was a postal worker because I was raging on this guy and came close to knocking his ass back into the car. He was smaller than me so I think I could have taken him :) Anyway, a car moving forward has the right of was over a car backing up, in most cases. Plus I was in the driving lane. Some people!!

Goldmember
10-28-2009, 09:40 AM
That trucker should have started a great big convoy and gone rocking through the night. That would have shown that yuppie.

Have you ever been chased by a convoy? Didn't think so. You don't want no part of no convoy brother

JohninGpt
10-28-2009, 09:43 AM
Have you ever been chased by a convoy? Didn't think so. You don't want no part of no convoy brother

I've been on a bunch of convoys....with guns.:bang:

MichaelH
10-28-2009, 09:45 AM
A similar things happens to me a lot and it drives me crazy. Why can't people pull all the way up to the line at an intersection so somebody behind them can turn right on red? I see it at least 30 times a day around here, some dumbass 15 feet from the white line holding 10 cars up trying to turn right.

blaise
10-28-2009, 09:47 AM

10-4 good buddy.

Simply Red
10-28-2009, 09:58 AM
A similar things happens to me a lot and it drives me crazy. Why can't people pull all the way up to the line at an intersection so somebody behind them can turn right on red? I see it at least 30 times a day around here, some dumbass 15 feet from the white line holding 10 cars up trying to turn right.

That's exactly right and exactly my point. It's just this morning, I chose to actually let him know about it.

Simply Red
10-28-2009, 09:58 AM
SR, I had a similar incident in a post office parking lot....I almost went to town on this guy's face. He kept saying he didn't want to go back to prison, and I laughed at his attempt to frighten me away. Well, I did consider it for half a sec.

Anyway, the parking lot was full, then I saw a car pulling out, so I backed up to let him out. This is a one-way parking lot by the way and no room except for one car width in the driving lane. So I backed up to let the other guy out, then another guy thought I was letting him out and HE backed up. So I had two cars wanting to back out, I could not back up any further to let this second guy out because there were a line cars behind me and this asshole would not pull back into his space so I could move forward into the other parking spot. People must have thought I was a postal worker because I was raging on this guy and came close to knocking his ass back into the car. He was smaller than me so I think I could have taken him :) Anyway, a car moving forward has the right of was over a car backing up, in most cases. Plus I was in the driving lane. Some people!!

yep

KCUnited
10-28-2009, 10:04 AM
YOU CAN MAKE A LEFT ON RED IF THE INTERSECTION IS COMPRISED OF 2 ONEWAYS ASSHOLE!

at least in KC.

TrebMaxx
10-28-2009, 10:35 AM

This happens to me multiple times a week. :cuss: I also love it when the same type of dense douche does the above at a light and is not up far enough to trigger the sensors to switch the light. Do they not sense something is wrong sitting there at a red light while all the other lanes have cycled through numerous times? Not to mention the cars piling up behind them. I have actually had to put my car in park, get out and go over to one of these dipshits and suggest they pull up so that the light will change. I was nice about it though but inside I was cursing like a sailor. This gals response was "Oh, I didn't notice." :cuss:

Skyy God
10-28-2009, 10:57 AM

I also bet his business cards had a subtle off-white colouring, tasteful thickness, and a watermark.

Simply Red
10-28-2009, 11:54 AM
I also bet his business cards had a subtle off-white colouring, tasteful thickness, and a watermark.

Do you like that, Pittsie? ... that's 'Bone'

HemiEd
10-28-2009, 12:02 PM
What's an am/pm store?

Similar to a "Fart-N-Fetchum."

Inspector
10-28-2009, 12:07 PM
He could be deaf and have tunnel vision.

They also make lousy drivers.:)

Inspector
10-28-2009, 12:11 PM

Oh great. Now I'm going to have that song going through my head all day.

I may have to dance. And that's not a pretty sight - at all.

Saccopoo
10-28-2009, 12:14 PM
God, I fucking hate truck drivers in the city during working hours. Assholes. Deliver your shit during non-working hours so you don't try to jam your fucking 53' trailer and quad lengthed sleeper cab rig ensemble into mid-day traffic, especially at an intersection where you know you aren't going to be able to make the fucking turn anyway. Fucking retards think that they own every single road they get on.

Demonpenz
10-28-2009, 12:29 PM
God, I ****ing hate truck drivers in the city during working hours. Assholes. Deliver your shit during non-working hours so you don't try to jam your ****ing 53' trailer and quad lengthed sleeper cab rig ensemble into mid-day traffic, especially at an intersection where you know you aren't going to be able to make the ****ing turn anyway. ****ing retards think that they own every single road they get on.

hate that shit, also would hate paying higher prices if they didn't deliver the shit.

HemiEd
10-28-2009, 12:33 PM
God, I ****ing hate truck drivers in the city during working hours. Assholes. Deliver your shit during non-working hours so you don't try to jam your ****ing 53' trailer and quad lengthed sleeper cab rig ensemble into mid-day traffic, especially at an intersection where you know you aren't going to be able to make the ****ing turn anyway. ****ing retards think that they own every single road they get on.

You are probably the same person that bitches, when Starbucks runs out of all the crap needed, to make your double crusted malted latte supreme.

I am no truck driver, but I give them courtesy, as they constantly have to put up with rude and inconsiderate motorists. People dart in front them, hit the brakes, like they can stop that behemoth load on a dime. I would be in jail if I tried that profession, due to running over some asshole that pulls that shit.

Oh, and about doing their business at night, they do much of their driving at night, to avoid idiots driving the family mini van, but the places they have to deliver to aren't open.

Pink Paradise 2010
10-28-2009, 12:35 PM
kind of funny in a strange way.... but wow, must be a donkey fan

Simply Red
10-28-2009, 12:38 PM
You are probably the same person that bitches, when Starbucks runs out of all the crap needed, to make your double crusted malted latte supreme.

I am no truck driver, but I give them courtesy, as they constantly have to put up with rude and inconsiderate motorists. People dart in front them, hit the brakes, like they can stop that behemoth load on a dime. I would be in jail if I tried that profession, due to running over some asshole that pulls that shit.

Oh, and about doing their business at night, they do much of their driving at night, to avoid idiots driving the family mini van, but the places they have to deliver to aren't open.

I don't think Saccopoo read it right, he's better than that.

Simply Red
10-28-2009, 12:46 PM
just shared this w/ a customer, who really should be a poster on here, he's really funny.

--->CUSTOMER: I agree...i do that too...if I'm getting ready to pull OUT from an intersection and see a truck coming I intentionally wait back like 15 feet knowing that they have to make a really wide turn to give him room, it's common courtesy, oh wait, that's right there's no such thing as common courtesy or common sense in our self absorbed self righteous pretentious culture anymore, my fault

blaise
10-28-2009, 12:49 PM
On the subject of truckers - A few weeks ago a movie called Breaker, Breaker, starring Chuck Norris came on TV. He was a truck driving karate master. He has to fight a bunch of rednecks in some backwater town that holds his brother in jail. Near the end all Chuck's trucker buddies come through the town in their trucks, and there's CB/trucker talk voice-overs like "Breaker one-nine, let's knock this town flatter than a flap jack!" "You said it good buddy! Whooo hoo!", and they smash up the town, which looks like it was constructed of cardboard, and the locals are diving out of the way in slow motion.
Then Chuck karate battles some guy, and while they fight the camera keeps cutting to shots of a horse running around for some reason. It's catastrophically terrible acting, special effects, terrible story. And I watched the whole thing and I'm not sorry one bit.

Simply Red
10-28-2009, 12:51 PM
And I watched the whole thing and I'm not sorry one bit.

--- and that's 'O.K.', blaise.

blaise
10-28-2009, 12:53 PM
What was the name of that movie you linked to once, Red, where the Kung Fu guy would throw his hat and chop things in half? Wasn't that you?

Delano
10-28-2009, 12:54 PM

normally, no. When somebody is so goddamned inconsiderate and completely unaware, then, yes.... I'll THEN interlope.

OOOH, fucking this, brah!

And SR, are you sure this wasn't your doppelganger? You know, like, Bi_Polar.

Simply Red
10-28-2009, 12:55 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RmdP1qTjGZY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RmdP1qTjGZY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Simply Red
10-28-2009, 12:58 PM
OOOH, ****ing this, brah!

And SR, are you sure this wasn't your doppelganger? You know, like, Bi_Polar.

that's a very clever thought, Del.

but yeah, only the same car, this dude had zero respek for anyone. I should've kilt him.

Fritz88
10-28-2009, 01:02 PM
When you drive, you have to put your nerves in a cooler. There are way to many stupid people out there. If you give each one a second of your time you'd be spending all of your life fighting these idiots.

Here's what I do:
I drive. I see a similar dipshit. I willfully try to ignore him which is really hard. But I force myself to do so. I am pissed for the next 5 minutes, something comes up then I totally forget about it. However, If I try to argue with them or even talk with them, that 5 minutes becomes 5 days or 5 weeks.

What if that guy wad deaf?

Simply Red
10-28-2009, 01:05 PM
What if that guy wad deaf?

are you kidding me? :rolleyes:

seclark
10-28-2009, 01:07 PM
are you kidding me? :rolleyes:

huh?

Simply Red
10-28-2009, 01:07 PM
in all fairness, I NEVER hardly ever get Road-rage, this was CLEARLY, 'HIS' problem. not mine. I just did my job making sure he knew he was a dumbass.

Fritz88
10-28-2009, 01:09 PM
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/1483/doorownscat.gif

Delano
10-28-2009, 01:10 PM
in all fairness, I NEVER hardly ever get Road-rage, this was CLEARLY, 'HIS' problem. not mine. I just did my job making sure he knew he was a dumbass.

What was the truck driver doing during the situation? Did he get out of the truck?

Sometimes, I wonder if truck drivers even wear pants. I mean, if I was an over the road driver, I'd go full Vanilla Thunder ALL OF THE TIME.

Fritz88
10-28-2009, 01:11 PM
SR, chill the flip out

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/5189/catfail.gif

Simply Red
10-28-2009, 01:13 PM
What was the truck driver doing during the situation? Did he get out of the truck?

Sometimes, I wonder if truck drivers even wear pants. I mean, if I was an over the road driver, I'd go full Vanilla Thunder ALL OF THE TIME.

I'd 'Porky-Pig' it, too. for sure, and i'd hit all of the adult book stores en route. .... and then, well.

I'd drop my load. :(

Coach
10-28-2009, 01:13 PM
Yuppers.

Inspector
10-28-2009, 01:15 PM
I have a son (geeze, I have a lot of sons) who drives an 18 wheeler in town for UPS. I know he has had some close calls due to nimrods on the road.

Thanks for stepping up for the guys trying to get their job done and home to their families.

(No offense meant to you nimrods.)

Chief Henry
10-28-2009, 01:15 PM
Common sense is something this yuppy didn't have :shake:

Simply Red
10-28-2009, 01:20 PM
Good way to get shot... What if the guy just had a fight with his wife or had something else going on and wasnt thinking straight? I'm just say'n, I wouldnt be running up on people cause you may get more than your looking for.

Then i guess you'd chalk it up, as 'takin one for the truckers'

Haven't you ever took one for a brother? A brother 'in need' is a brother, indeed.

Simply Red
10-28-2009, 01:24 PM
Good way to get shot... What if the guy just had a fight with his wife or had something else going on and wasnt thinking straight? I'm just say'n, I wouldnt be running up on people cause you may get more than your looking for.

but, yes. Your point is valid and somewhat 'sexy.'

Saccopoo
10-28-2009, 03:33 PM

Kiss my ass Ed. I've never had a mother fucking Starbucks anything in my mother fucking life! Fucking dildos who buy Starbucks can all get loaded into that tractor-trailer that's sitting in the third left lane of a 9 degree incline because he's got no other concerns other than himself and his cranked out, caffeinated, speed junkied open highway nightmare freakout that's making sure that he gets to Fresno before Layla, his most favorite truck stop hooker goes home to take care of her four kids can just keep going and fly off into the mother fucking Pacific fucking ocean for all I care.

stevieray
10-28-2009, 03:38 PM

old.

SDChiefs
10-28-2009, 03:41 PM
Okay, so, I'm driving in to work and stop by the AM/PM store. I'm leaving to pull out onto Peachtree Street just outside of Atlanta, to head north to my 13 mile daily drive in. This phenomenally large freight truck is trying to turn right (into the nose of my car)

Me being the cognizant type, and the fact that there were no cars behind me, decide to back up about 35 yards or so, being considerate, thinking the dumb **** yuppie in front of me would do the same. He is driving a car exactly like mine. (for whatever that is worth)

Okay, he does NOT back up and instead just stares straight ahead, while this truck driver is trapped and just sitting there holding up traffic.

Well, I get out of my car to go tell this yuppie in suspenders how incredibly stupid he is and I do just that.

Me: 'Hey dipshit, wanna back up so the guy can turn?!"
Him: Nothing, stares straight ahead.

Me: Dumb****, back up!
Him: Nothing, stares straigtht ahead.

The fact that this asshole wouldn't simply back up for the trucker really bothered me.

WHY, (in such an imperfect world)
would you NOT agree to cooperate w/ this trucker holding up traffic?!

It just pissed me off.

You should have hopped into the truck and ran over the hood of his car. That would have been nice to see. I wonder if he would stare blankly ahead if that happened.

Simply Red
10-28-2009, 04:00 PM
You should have hopped into the truck and ran over the hood of his car. That would have been nice to see. I wonder if he would stare blankly ahead if that happened.

nope, and wth saccopoo? These guys need teamwork from other people, they're carrying items and trying to do their ****ing job(s)

SDChiefs
10-28-2009, 04:02 PM
Kiss my ass Ed. I've never had a mother ****ing Starbucks anything in my mother ****ing life! ****ing dildos who buy Starbucks can all get loaded into that tractor-trailer that's sitting in the third left lane of a 9 degree incline because he's got no other concerns other than himself and his cranked out, caffeinated, speed junkied open highway nightmare freakout that's making sure that he gets to Fresno before Layla, his most favorite truck stop hooker goes home to take care of her four kids can just keep going and fly off into the mother ****ing Pacific ****ing ocean for all I care.

:eek:

Deberg_1990
10-28-2009, 04:03 PM
Whats wrong with yuppies? I always assumed you were one of them SR ?

Huffman83
10-28-2009, 04:05 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GSVGmkloNmc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GSVGmkloNmc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Scorp
10-28-2009, 04:06 PM
You were screaming at a deaf man. Next time try signing him to backup.

Simply Red
10-28-2009, 04:06 PM
Whats wrong with yuppies? I always assumed you were one of them SR ?

look, i may spend a lot on stupid shit and be a 'metro'

but, i'm not a total inconsiderate prick. Often I help out people, i practice random acts of kindness, too. Almost daily. I usually let old ladies cut in front of me in line, etc... I'm a good person, for the most part.

Simply Red
10-28-2009, 04:07 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GSVGmkloNmc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GSVGmkloNmc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Jello has lost his burst over the yrs.

Donger
10-28-2009, 04:07 PM
I am not paid to police traffic. Therefore, I have neither the desire nor the inclination to do what you did.

Huffman83
10-28-2009, 04:10 PM
Don't worry Red, I subscribe to your news letter, you were just trying to help a guy out and make his job easier while making someone else shit their pants on their daily zombied commute where he barely pays attention to traffic anyway.

Simply Red
10-28-2009, 04:11 PM
Don't worry Red, I subscribe to your news letter, you were just trying to help a guy out and make his job easier while making someone else shit their pants on their daily zombied commute where he barely pays attention to traffic anyway.

it's all about team work, w/ big assed rigs. People are dipshits, especially asians in grocery stores. sorry, and I love me some Asians.

Saccopoo
10-28-2009, 04:12 PM
nope, and wth saccapoo? These guys need teamwork from other people, they're carrying items and trying to do their ****ing job(s)

So does the guy who drives the trash truck, but I'm not going to pull down his pants and suck him off because he managed to pick up my garbage without spilling it all over the col-de-sac.

Actually, I'm just kidding. Driving a big rig is a tough job, especially the guys that have to go downtown to drop off/pick up a load.

Huffman83
10-28-2009, 04:15 PM
Christopher street boy mother fuckers....

Simply Red
So does the guy who drives the trash truck, but I'm not going to pull down his pants and suck him off because he managed to pick up my garbage without spilling it all over the col-de-sac.

Actually, I'm just kidding. Driving a big rig is a tough job, especially the guys that have to go downtown to drop off/pick up a load.

lol, nice Mr. Pink reference, I think. But yeah, that turn for that poor bastard was ridiculous for him to try to make.

Simply Red
Christopher street boy mother ****ers....

NTTAWWT